DJ Akademiks Threatens To Have 6ix9ine's Baby Mama MURDERED, Calls Mysonne Washed & UGLY

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '18        #26
doseygabana 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$865 | Props total: 2939 2939
 WinterWarz said
I seriously cant wait to see him bleed

only a pu**y would write this
+1   

1 week ago '05        #27
P-Hill|M 28 heat pts28
space
space
$39,297 | Props total: 16092 16092
The energy difference between Mysonne and 69 baby moms
+3   

1 week ago '11        #28
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,378 | Props total: 7772 7772
 Atlantian123 said
Disclaimer: Title is major clickbait. The obsession some of you guys have for seeing Ak get hurt is getting really weird. Every other day there's a new thread on Ak and the comments are always, "One day Ak is gonna get hurt", "Ak needs to learn a lesson blah blah". Why are black people so obsessed with him?
fu*k u and that n*gga, he promoted death and got rich off of it

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '18        #29
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 9716 9716
 megalomaniacal said
fu*k u and that n*gga, he promoted death and got rich off of it
n*gga shut up

U know damn well u donít give a fu*k about them n*ggas from Chicago

n*ggas pick up these fake morals when itís involving somebody they donít like

He promoted death and got rich off it? Uhhh Like every rapper u listen too?

1 week ago '17        #30
WinterWarz 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 7590 7590
 doseygabana said

only a pu**y would write this

tell ya mother suck my d*ck

1 week ago '17        #31
WinterWarz 2 heat pts
space
space
 S-Class said
Lol damn n*gga why?
cause I hate everything he stand for.. fu*kin nerd got rich exploiting n makin a mockery off kids in chicago k*llin each other.

And any other time he get his card pulled he tuck his tail between his legs n bi*ch up. But now he all tough goin extra hard on a bi*ch.

an anyone that feel type way about what I said
can catch mouth cancer an die.. u bi*ches only mad cause u relate to him n all the pu**y sh*t he.do.
+2   

1 week ago '07        #32
Cartel-Clipz 38 heat pts38
space
space
$35,810 | Props total: 47468 47468
Ak in his crib when the k*llers come for him

[pic - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '08        #33
ralo 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,425 | Props total: 6446 6446
Who cares if this thot get shot, this America canít get mad if people shoot at u when u run down on em. Right to bare arms is an American privileg. Getting my gun license just for this reason

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '18        #34
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
 WinterWarz said
cause I hate everything he stand for.. fu*kin nerd got rich exploiting n makin a mockery off kids in chicago k*llin each other.

And any other time he get his card pulled he tuck his tail between his legs n bi*ch up. But now he all tough goin extra hard on a bi*ch.

can catch mouth cancer an die.. u bi*ches only mad cause u relate to him n all the pu**y sh*t he.do.
It not about relating to him
I just don’t get so emotionally involved in wishing harm on people that did nothing to me especially somebody black getting money ,if ima take the time to wish death on people I don’t know it’ll be somebody actually doing harm to the community on camera with impunity that’s the real enemy

And as far as them kids in Chicago u know damn well u don’t give a fu*k about them ,cause if u do then what u doing to stop the kids k*lling each other in your own hometown ?

And fu*k 6ix9ine baby mom she a smut and prolly helped take 6ix9ine down stop caping like u give a fu*k about that hoe

U just hating on AK cause u spend your time keeping up with nonsense on BX for free and somebody else found a way to monetize it
+1   

1 week ago '05        #35
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,067 | Props total: 5669 5669
 WinterWarz said

I feel you. I never paid any attention to this cat until boxden n*ggas started talking about him. I donít condone none of his bi*ch a*s fu*kery.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #36
WinterWarz 2 heat pts
space
space
 S-Class said
It not about relating to him
I just don’t get so emotionally involved in wishing harm on people that did nothing to me especially somebody black getting money ,if ima take the time to wish death on people I don’t know it’ll be somebody actually doing harm to the community on camera with impunity that’s the real enemy

And as far as them kids in Chicago u know damn well u don’t give a fu*k about them ,cause if u do then what u doing to stop the kids k*lling each other in your own hometown ?

And fu*k 6ix9ine baby mom she a smut and prolly helped take 6ix9ine down stop caping like u give a fu*k about that hoe

U just hating on AK cause u spend your time keeping up with nonsense on BX for free and somebody else found a way to monetize it
fu*k him..it been a long time comin.. i wanna see him bleed.. period. He might not been physically doin harm.. but u a fu*kin d*ck head if u think all them videos he was doin didn't add gas to the flames.

He gave them kids a platform that focused on them k*lling eachother. IDGAF if he made 10 billion off it.. Ill never under any circumstance respect that sh*t.

And FOH tryna spin that sh*t on me. #1 u don't know what I do for kids in my city. #2 even if I aint do sh*t.. that's still better than tryin to capitalize off it..

Now stop suckin his d*ck wit that under cover groupie sh*t u on.. u aint foolin nobody

Last edited by WinterWarz; 02-13-2019 at 12:29 AM..

1 week ago '18        #37
Illuminati 8ob 101 heat pts101
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 10458 10458
I would pay to watch Ak shoot a fair one with Mysonne.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '18        #38
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
 WinterWarz said
fu*k him..it been a long time comin.. i wanna see him bleed.. period. He might not been physically doin harm.. but u a fu*kin d*ck head if u think all them videos he was doin didn't add gas to the flames.

He gave them kids a platform that focused on them k*lling eachother. IDGAF if he made 10 billion off it.. Ill never under any circumstance respect that sh*t.

And FOH tryna spin that sh*t on me. #1 u don't know what I do for kids in my city. #2 even if I aint do sh*t.. that's still better than tryin to capitalize off it..

Now stop suckin his d*ck wit that under cover groupie sh*t u on.. u aint foolin nobody
Whatever fu*k you and them kids loser

1 week ago '15        #39
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,524 | Props total: 27351 27351
Why am talking like he Wayne Perry or some sh*t?
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+67online now  14
Image(s) inside thai beauty
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+170online now  13
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
130 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
147 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
143 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy