Nov 11 - China lacks respect for Obama

most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Who Still Tryna Knock The Dust Off Ms Parkers 66 Year Old Slime Trap?
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
NBA Bleacher Report: The most ideal landing spot for the 2017 draft's top 10 p..
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Crime Mob Announces their Return with New Album After Ten Years
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '04        #41
ItAlY2BkLyN 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$21,006 | Props total: 5383 5383
 superdrunken said:
people act like the president also controls congress


and like romney would have been less pro-military


humans man, we are fu*ked
That's the problem. Romney would have been just as bad.

Bush = Clinton = Bush = Obama = Romney = McCain = __________
 2 years ago '06        #42
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,376 | Props total: 9 9
nah he chose to stand with the wives he knows what he's doing
 2 years ago '13        #43
SpikeSpiegel 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,997 | Props total: 1478 1478
Obama traveling back to the plane like.


[pic - click to view]

 2 years ago '05        #44
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$7,960 | Props total: 618 618
 Just BizNis said:
Saying he's not the worst president we've ever had isn't saying much.

Dude is basically Republican-light. Where is all this change I voted for?
split up with the House of Republicans i mean reps
 2 years ago '05        #45
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$7,960 | Props total: 618 618
 3enz said:
Damn got obama put on the side with the wives..Our world leaders dont even respect this man..
this should bother any person of color. if you've never seen how other people feel about black people barrack obama is the perfect representation.


and what this had led to is a lack of respect from people of color too. We turned our backs on one of our own as usual.


Last edited by dmunson318; 11-12-2014 at 02:16 PM..
 2 years ago '05        #46
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$7,960 | Props total: 618 618
 Big Black 86 said:
Why would you respect a man as whipped and weak as him, not to mention his sh*tty politics and gratuitous need to help other countries that would just as soon k!ll him while doing nothing to fix what's at home.
most fixes begin on a local and state level. most fixes he even attempted all were doomed from the beginning since the democrats did not control all of the seats.
 11-12-2014, 02:59 PM         #47
3enz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
this should bother any person of color. if you've never seen how other people feel about black people barrack obama is the perfect representation.


and what this had led to is a lack of respect from people of color too. We turned our backs on one of our own as usual.
Maybe it isnt about color and more of where obama stands as a man..His politics..Theres black people who dont respect obama either..And add the fact most of the world dislikes americans as it is i could understand this happening


Last edited by 3enz; 11-12-2014 at 03:05 PM..
 2 years ago '12        #48
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,918 | Props total: 2034 2034
 Truth33 said:
Since forever
What are you talking about? The popular vote in each state decides which candidate the states respective electoral college votes go to.

It is possible to lose the OVERALL popular and win the Presidency (happened 2-4 times I think, can't remember off the top of my head) but you can't win the popular vote in Florida and NOT get their electoral college votes.
 2 years ago '05        #49
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,102 | Props total: 487 487
 Just BizNis said:
What are you talking about? The popular vote in each state decides which candidate the states respective electoral college votes go to.

It is possible to lose the OVERALL popular and win the Presidency (happened 2-4 times I think, can't remember off the top of my head) but you can't win the popular vote in Florida and NOT get their electoral college votes.
Thats only a state law...not a federal law. For example New York state electoral college doesn't have to vote for the winner of the popular vote. Only in about half the states do the electoral college have to follow popular vote per state law. The rest they can vote however they want.


I live in New York state so basically voting for president is a big "fu*k you". In this state your vote doesn't matter
 2 years ago '05        #50
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,102 | Props total: 487 487
Electors in these States are not bound by State Law to cast their vote for a specific candidate:

ARIZONA
ARKANSAS
DELAWARE
GEORGIA
IDAHO
ILLINOIS
INDIANA
IOWA
KANSAS
KENTUCKY
LOUISIANA
MINNESOTA

MISSOURI
NEW HAMPSHIRE
NEW JERSEY
NEW YORK
NORTH DAKOTA
PENNSYLVANIA
RHODE ISLAND
SOUTH DAKOTA
TENNESSEE
TEXAS
UTAH
WEST VIRGINIA
 2 years ago '12        #51
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,918 | Props total: 2034 2034
 Truth33 said:
Thats only a state law...not a federal law. For example New York state electoral college doesn't have to vote for the winner of the popular vote. Only in about half the states do the electoral college have to follow popular vote per state law. The rest they can vote however they want.


I live in New York state so basically voting for president is a big "fu*k you". In this state your vote doesn't matter
 Truth33 said:
Electors in these States are not bound by State Law to cast their vote for a specific candidate:

ARIZONA
ARKANSAS
DELAWARE
GEORGIA
IDAHO
ILLINOIS
INDIANA
IOWA
KANSAS
KENTUCKY
LOUISIANA
MINNESOTA

MISSOURI
NEW HAMPSHIRE
NEW JERSEY
NEW YORK
NORTH DAKOTA
PENNSYLVANIA
RHODE ISLAND
SOUTH DAKOTA
TENNESSEE
TEXAS
UTAH
WEST VIRGINIA
I understand that. But correct me if I'm wrong, no state electoral college vote has EVER voted AGAINST their popular vote
 2 years ago '05        #52
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,102 | Props total: 487 487
 Just BizNis said:
I understand that. But correct me if I'm wrong, no state electoral college vote has EVER voted AGAINST their popular vote
Nah I don't think so


But still the conspiracy theorist in me doesn't trust it
 2 years ago '08        #53
Dangerously 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$50,461 | Props total: 15 15
 Alerts said:
I can't believe you retards think its because he's Black you guys should really follow global economics, or maybe that goes over many peoples heads
Bill Clinton seems to get around pretty respectfully
 2 years ago '08        #54
Dangerously 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$50,461 | Props total: 15 15
Usually people who suppress racial bias hold some bias themselves
 2 years ago '12        #55
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,918 | Props total: 2034 2034
 Truth33 said:
Nah I don't think so


But still the conspiracy theorist in me doesn't trust it
I feel you. It's ridiculous that it isn't mandated by law that the EC votes go to the PV choice in all states. I mean, the electoral college system is fu*ked up enough as a concept itself. It was implemented when news traveled on horseback for fu*ks sake
 2 years ago '14        #56
Boston9084 
space
avatar space
space
$4,984 | Props total: 681 681
Not a fan, but dude k!lls everything
 2 years ago '11        #57
TheSMan 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$348 | Props total: 14 14
I don't care what anyone says...Obama is one of the best presidents of all time.
 2 years ago '04        #58
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,453 | Props total: 125 125
China is a racist country after all.
 2 years ago '09        #59
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,331 | Props total: 909 909
I'll say this black people need to understand military science, politics (& war), propaganda, and Obama on how everything ties in to a global system of control.
 2 years ago '06        #60
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 138 138
 Even k!ll said:
Most people who so-called hate PRESIDENT Obama don't even know why they hate him. You don't know the world of politics you don't know the underlining reasons why most of his agenda was blocked. You sound feeble minded and unable to develop a formidable opinion of your own. You guys are like that guy who doesn't watch the f!ght but listens to sports center analyst then goes to work the next day and pretend like you're the boxing expert. And on the other hand you glorify Your Lord Putin. TF?


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
430 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Lavar Ball is exposing how silly sports culture in America is and the powe..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Gamer got some scrumptious tittys
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside VAL MERCADO: Dick Sucking Lips
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Mar 28 - Bad News, VA: Dumbass Teen gets leg sliced off by ChooChoo Tr..
24 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Rare Breed: Snowflake is 6'1 with a fat ass
114 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 2
NBA Mock Draft v6.3 - The rise of Justin Jackson
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Slim Shady's Daughter Hailie is Now a 21 Year Old College Snowbunny
132 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy