Oct 9 - Liberal Gov. Cuomo regrets Impeachment inquiry caused by "Angry Radical Leftists"

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '16        #1
290 page views
24 comments

AMG2M4  124 heat pts124
space
space
$7,142   Props total: 12254 12254
Oct 9 - Liberal Gov. Cuomo regrets Impeachment inquiry caused by "Angry Radical Leftists"

LISTEN: Gov. Cuomo blames angry ‘leftists’ for impeachment of Trump, appearing to contradict previous stance

Gov. Cuomo appears to be of two minds — and two faces — when it comes to impeaching President Trump.

The governor criticized “leftist” Democrats for pushing Congress into launching an impeachment inquiry of President Trump and predicted the probe would lead to government gridlock, apparently flip-flopping on his support for impeachment from a day earlier.

Cuomo Thursday derided the “quote unquote inquiry” as the work of angry radicals who forced the hand of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to mount what he suggested would ultimately be an exercise in futility.

“There is a heightened leftist component of the Democratic Party that she was feeling pressure from,” Cuomo said at an event on “political civility” hosted by ex-Gov. Chris Christie, a staunch Trump supporter.

The governor ticked off a list of legislative priorities that would likely languish until after the 2020 elections now that he said Democrats will be focused on removing Trump from power.image

“It’s a long and unproductive road,” Cuomo said. “Where does it go ultimately? Nowhere.”image

Just 24 hours earlier, Cuomo struck a different tune on impeachment saying “you’re darn right there should be an inquiry.”

A spokeswoman for Cuomo a*serted that the governor on Thursday was describing the political divide in the time before Trump’s efforts to press Ukraine for dirt on Joe Biden became public, not the current situation.

“Early calls for impeachment from the far left flank members of the caucus were more aggressive, and Nancy Pelosi was taking a deliberative path which the governor agreed with,” said Dani Lever, the spokeswoman. “However, that all changed once the Ukraine revelations came to light.”

Lever also claimed that Cuomo did not intend to blame anyone other than Trump for the fact that there would likely be little progress on issues like infrastructure now that the impeachment probe.image

Cuomo’s remarks may enrage many pro-impeachment Democrats who see impeachment as a f*ght forced on them by Trump’s shameless abuse of power.

“A simple thank you to the ‘leftists’ would suffice," state Sen. Mike Gianaris (D-Astoria) tweeted.

"The impeachment inquiry is a necessary response that has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the fate of our democracy,” said Sen. Zellnor Myrie (D-Prospect Heights)

Democrats say they are eager to continue to do the people’s business even as they work to remove Trump — and it was Trump who famously stormed out of a meeting on infrastructure because Pelosi had endorsed an earlier investigation of his actions.

There was no immediate response from prominent impeachment advocates including Sen. Chuck Schumer, Rep. Jerry Nadler, Rep. Hakeem Jeffries and Joe Biden.

Cuomo made the controversial remarks at a conversation on “political civility” with Christie at the launch of the Jersey guy’s Christie Institute for Public Policy at Seton Hall University.

visit this link https://www.nydailynews.c .. suq-story.html
+2   

best
worst
24 comments

1 week ago '16        #2
Boogersugar  115 heat pts115
space
space
$6,946   Props total: 27249 27249

+4   

1 week ago '16        #3
AMG2M4  124 heat pts124 OP
space
space
 Boogersugar said

You must be part of the alternative Hillary Clinton universe in which she defeated President Trump...the polls said so, too! Dumbass liberal sheep.

1 week ago '16        #4
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$2,385   Props total: 6805 6805
Hey Op... Did you show your dad this post ???

+2   

1 week ago '10        #5
Bandito  302 heat pts302
space
space
space
$10,542   Props total: 28835 28835
What the fu*k is he talking about? Liberals have been the one pushing impeachment. Most leftists think it's funny that the Liberal Democratic Party members only got a battery in their back when trump came after their boy Corn Pop.
+5   

1 week ago '16        #6
space
space
 MadMarlo said
Hey Op... Did you show your dad this post ???

Hey mad marlo..the reason you're mad can't be bc your father is not in your life, right? Is that why you're projecting i'm supposed to be just like you without a father?

Interesting troll...but a n*gga named marlo is not getting away with no father jokes.

1 week ago '10        #7
DATKIDD121  68 heat pts68
space
space
$11,667   Props total: 18282 18282
I can't wait til this sh*t blows up in their faces

Gone be like that night of 2016 all over again

1 week ago '16        #8
space
space
 Bandito said
What the fu*k is he talking about? Liberals have been the one pushing impeachment. Most leftists think it's funny that the Liberal Democratic Party members only got a battery in their back when trump came after their boy Corn Pop.
Now leftists are not liberals. The lies the desperate tell themselves to cope with failure constantly.

1 week ago '16        #9
space
space
 DATKIDD121 said
I can't wait til this sh*t blows up in their faces

Gone be like that night of 2016 all over again
I think it's a conspiracy. They desperately trying to have this n*gga Trump re-elected.

1 week ago '16        #10
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
Hey mad marlo..the reason you're mad can't be bc your father is not in your life, right? Is that why you're projecting i'm supposed to be just like you without a father?

Interesting troll...but a n*gga named marlo is not getting away with no father jokes.
Your a troll white boy who like to say n*gga..

And your father is dead...

Humble yourself pale face
+2   

1 week ago '16        #11
space
space
 MadMarlo said
Your a troll white boy who like to say n*gga..

And your father is dead...

Humble yourself pale face
n*gga go find your father...or at least his name. Maybe you will stop being mad at others for having both their parent figures in their lives.

1 week ago '16        #12
space
space
@ in shambles slapping every post that shows how much of a sheep he is

slap this too, retard and then smack yourself for being so gullible always

Last edited by AMG2M4; 10-09-2019 at 08:33 PM..

1 week ago '17        #13
Katagatame  1 heat pts1
space
space
$625   Props total: 1079 1079
Liberal as in Neo-Liberal.

Of course pro Corporate Cuomo would be against impeachment.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #14
space
space
 Katagatame said
Liberal as in Neo-Liberal.

Of course pro Corporate Cuomo would be against impeachment.
He said the same thing I been saying...there's no basis for impeachment...it's all a game of grandstanding in hopes to further smear Trump's name and presidency.

1 week ago '16        #15
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
n*gga go find your father...or at least his name. Maybe you will stop being mad at others for having both their parent figures in their lives.
Your father is 6 ft deep...

Mine still alive.. Lol

You'll prolly get skin cancer soon..

How'd ur daddy die???

He was too much of a bi*ch to keep living ?

Get off BX u wigger !

1 week ago '17        #16
Katagatame  1 heat pts1
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
He said the same thing I been saying...there's no basis for impeachment...it's all a game of grandstanding in hopes to further smear Trump's name and presidency.
Obstruction of Justice, using the office to enrich himself among other crimes but I'll let you rock.

1 week ago '16        #17
space
space
 Katagatame said
Obstruction of Justice, using the office to enrich himself among other crimes but I'll let you rock.
Yeah because you don't know what you're talking about...what will be your excuse AGAIN when nada happen and when he gets re-elected? Wyppl huh?

1 week ago '17        #18
Katagatame  1 heat pts1
space
space
LOL. Not to mention the Campaign Finance laws Trump broke when he paid off Stormy Daniels and the other tax violations in the State of NY.

1 week ago '16        #19
space
space
 Katagatame said
LOL. Not to mention the Campaign Finance laws Trump broke when he paid off Stormy Daniels and the other tax violations in the State of NY.

You ducking.

1 week ago '17        #20
Katagatame  1 heat pts1
space
space
 AMG2M4 said

You ducking.
Ducking what?

The electoral map looks horrible for Trump. If he loses Penn, Mich and Wisc (all states the Dems smashed the Repubs in the Midterm elections) then it's over for him and his next stop will be NY state prison.

1 week ago '16        #21
space
space
 Katagatame said
Ducking what?

The electoral map looks horrible for Trump. If he loses Penn, Mich and Wisc (all states the Dems smashed the Repubs in the Midterm elections) then it's over for him and his next stop will be NY state prison.
 Katagatame said
Yeah because you don't know what you're talking about...what will be your excuse AGAIN when nada happen and when he gets re-elected? Wyppl huh?

1 week ago '17        #22
Katagatame  1 heat pts1
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
I said what I said.

Stay off my nuts.

1 week ago '16        #23
space
space
 Katagatame said
I said what I said.

Stay off my nuts.
Except those are not your words. Every Never-Trumper douchebags walking around says exactly the same things they're brainwashed to believe. When asked why they say what they say, it's bc I said so is the reasoning. Naah, the television told you that. You just a parrot! Parrots don't think much they just repeat what they are told.

1 week ago '17        #24
Katagatame  1 heat pts1
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
Except those are not your words. Every Never-Trumper douchebags walking around says exactly the same things they're brainwashed to believe. When asked why they say what they say, it's bc I said so is the reasoning. Naah, the television told you that. You just a parrot! Parrots don't think much they just repeat what they are told.
FAKE NEWS??

Shock Fox News Poll: 51 Percent Believe Trump Should Be Impeached and Removed From Office

BREAKING: Two Giuliani a*sociates Connected to Biden-Ukraine Efforts Arrested on Campaign Finance Charges

7 days ago '17        #25
Katagatame  1 heat pts1
space
space
Rudy Giuliani is officially under criminal investigation: reportPublished 31 mins ago on October 11, 2019By Sarah K. Burris

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside PS5 Backwards Compatibility (not what you think) Shraggy!?!
32 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
-52online now  12
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Apple Head Gina has her own talk show
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside IRON FIST'S Jessica Henwick Cast as 'female-like Neo character' to lea..
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy