Jennifer Aniston Mad At Marvel Movies Too

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+50  95
46 comments @sports
most viewed right now
54 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 weeks ago '04        #26
Jumpoff21  31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,564   Props total: 3267 3267
So why are people hating on marvel now?? Only reason they're bi*chin' is that they're based on comics. They have a built in fan base doing something completely new in cinema, multiple movies that tie together, be real before marvel sh*t who the fu*k stayed through the credits??! The whole point of movies is to entertain and Marvel studios seems to be pretty good at doing that.
+12   

2 weeks ago '15        #27
MightyHealthy2  91 heat pts91
space
space
$22,595   Props total: 54012 54012
I wouldn't be shocked if her tone change, if kevin called her with a role. I get opinions, but everyone sounds so damn salty critiquing these films. We get terrible reboots of 80 films, another fu*king batman movie, but marvel studios creating a shared universe & having diverse characters is hurting hoollywood.. get this overrated bi*ch the fu*k outta here.

TMC
+10   

2 weeks ago '16        #28
AfroBucks88  94 heat pts94
space
space
$4,890   Props total: 15508 15508
her last movie with Adam Sandler did numbers ....so, she mad cause she not doing numbers with big studios at the box office?

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '16        #29
TrillPeez  20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,709   Props total: 30602 30602
 bootsy said
Who the fu*k cares. You asked for a better movie and one was given.
I didn't ask for sh*t and I was focusing on the "since friends" part so that's on me...but it isn't better than most Marvel movies it being a cult classic is giving you that feeling
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #30
Sphynx  162 heat pts162
space
space
$14,249   Props total: 54566 54566
 Jumpoff21 said
So why are people hating on marvel now?? Only reason they're bi*chin' is that they're based on comics..
Not really. It’s the fact that studios just want to do huge hits and take no risk anymore on art/creative new projects

Whole genres of movies have evaporated because the studios only thinking about can we spend $200 million and make back $1.5 billion

Where is the distribution for small films, less formulaic artistic endeavors that might get made for $5 or $10 million and make back $20 million or take a minor loss. That’s not even an investment category

If you think of all the classic films that came of scenarios like that as opposed to $100-200 million dollar budgets, it’s sad nobody even wanna take those chances no more. But they’ll spend $200 on big swings like the Mummy and John Carter and be content taking a loss on those
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #31
Mr Tibbs 
space
space
$461   Props total: 949 949
 Jumpoff21 said
So why are people hating on marvel now?? Only reason they're bi*chin' is that they're based on comics. They have a built in fan base doing something completely new in cinema, multiple movies that tie together, be real before marvel sh*t who the fu*k stayed through the credits??! The whole point of movies is to entertain and Marvel studios seems to be pretty good at doing that.
Star Trek
Star Wars
Harry Potter

2 weeks ago '17        #32
Ugur25  53 heat pts53
space
space
space
$1,520   Props total: 3953 3953
 !!! said
I agree and she needs to sit on my face.
yeah on mine too

2 weeks ago '06        #33
SM  41401 heat pts41401 OP
space
space
$143,785   Props total: 135942 135942
 JFamis said
Office Space

2 weeks ago '18        #34
Turfaholic3  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$2,013   Props total: 7252 7252
I heard Tyler Perry hiring
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #35
JFamis  254 heat pts254
space
space
$18,219   Props total: 7585 7585
 SM said
Office Space ain’t better than Thor: The Dark World?
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #36
Ricky Retardo  49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,457   Props total: 24990 24990
 Sphynx said
Not really. It’s the fact that studios just want to do huge hits and take no risk anymore on art/creative new projects

Whole genres of movies have evaporated because the studios only thinking about can we spend $200 million and make back $1.5 billion

Where is the distribution for small films, less formulaic artistic endeavors that might get made for $5 or $10 million and make back $20 million or take a minor loss. That’s not even an investment category

If you think of all the classic films that came of scenarios like that as opposed to $100-200 million dollar budgets, it’s sad nobody even wanna take those chances no more. But they’ll spend $200 on big swings like the Mummy and John Carter and be content taking a loss on those
Scifi movies have always been big draws. This ain't nothing new.

Nah, they gotta blame George Lucas and Steven Spielberg for setting the bar high and Kevin Fegie Air Jordan jumpmanin' that sh*t.

Now the old heads not getting spots mad.

That's pure hate because they ain't in it.
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #37
Jumpoff21  31 heat pts31
space
space
 Sphynx said

But that's just how the game goes tho, people in hollywood are trying to make money that's their job.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #38
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$5,504   Props total: 14137 14137
Mehhh I mean I think the Marvel films got over saturated as well. But they are gonna keep making what gets us to the theaters. So I don’t blame them too much. Also cot damn all the hate in this thread for shorty.
I’m a Jennifer Aniston fan. Never liked her in Friends..never liked Friends. But I like her mature vibe these last few years. She’s s*xy to me. Definitely a “Blacked” candidate.

2 weeks ago '04        #39
Jumpoff21  31 heat pts31
space
space
 Mr Tibbs said
Star Trek
Star Wars
Harry Potter
never really seen those but I'm sure they fall under the same movie title, they're not crisscrossing movies like marvel did.

2 weeks ago '18        #40
Turfaholic3  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$2,013   Props total: 7252 7252
 JFamis said
Office Space ain’t better than Thor: The Dark World?

That clip >>> Every Thor movie

Edit: You said Office Space. Thought you meant The Office. My bad.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #41
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$19,356   Props total: 41292 41292
Scorsese was just a bitter old man tho

2 weeks ago '15        #42
thirssty58  6 heat pts6
space
space
$15,168   Props total: 24090 24090
Damn maybe rom coms/chick flicks will make a comeback and she can eat again.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #43
JFamis  254 heat pts254
space
space
$18,219   Props total: 7585 7585
I just read what she actually said and these headlines are kinda reaching...

“It wasn’t until the last couple of years when these streaming services were just sort of exploding with this amount of quality that I actually started to think, ‘Wow, that’s better than what I just did.’ And then you’re seeing what’s available out there and it’s just diminishing and diminishing in terms of, it’s big Marvel movies. Or things that I’m not just asked to do or really that interested in living in a green screen.”

2 weeks ago '15        #44
DreamSeller  3 heat pts3
space
space
$403   Props total: 546 546
 TrillPeez said
They do 3 fu*kin movies a year lol
People don’t see a lot of movies in a year though. So marvel, dc, Star Wars, Jurassic world etc etc etc all add up and ip movies drain out the rest

And Disney makes sure to include long runs and a Hugh number of screens for each movie so that hurts the other movies

2 weeks ago '04        #45
Sir_Burn_Alot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$2,046   Props total: 13569 13569
 Sphynx said

I see what you're saying but I disagree, somewhat. Today there are way more opportunities than ever for smaller studios/films. With the emergence of streaming services there are more platforms outside of the theaters for smaller budgeted films. So these big studios are undoubtedly eating, but the smaller projects get huge returns on investments as well.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #46
Shawn324 
space
space
space
$798   Props total: 2995 2995

2 weeks ago '09        #47
Scallinno  232 heat pts232
space
space
$1,842   Props total: 959 959
Just speaking in general, but if you make or you see someone make a billion dollars who the hell isn't gonna take the chance and try to? 1 hit like that can cover up losses from other films, or turn a studios so-so year into a profitable one.

Every film maker or actor/actress wants their work to be recognized as a good/great piece of entertainment AND would love their film to be very profitable. Superhero movies appeal to a wide variety of people. Get over it, they're here to stay until they fall off. Every genre has had their time to shine. The thing about Disney is that they they have a few genre that they stick to and for the most part they do it well. Like someone earlier said, Marvel is giving us something that's never been done. They have access to alot of great characters and 80 years of stories. Now I do think this next phase may take a hit except for a few properties (Thor, Black Panther, GOTG, maybe Eternals) but after that X-Men and Blade will def put them back on top.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #48
rprose 
space
space
$1,149   Props total: 864 864
if Marvel opened up a role for her, she'd be great as The White Witch c*nter

2 weeks ago '14        #49
K Robinson  6 heat pts6
space
space
$2,813   Props total: 4096 4096
I really don't care much about superhero flicks anymore it's usually the same sh*t all that fake a*s CGI bring back diversity!
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #50
marcchrome  65 heat pts65
space
space
$15,538   Props total: 8971 8971
 LeMar G said
Name a Jennifer Aniston Movie better than any disney//marvel movie?

This bi*ch been washed since friends ended.

Facts...
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+478online now  53
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
229 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  50
Image(s) inside You guys were right about The Game
283 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  41
Image(s) inside REAL LIFE EPIDEMIC: CORPORATE AMERICA Is Now EXPLOTING BLACKS GANG CUL..
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  13
Cousin Skeeter/One On One Actor Reveals He's A CRIP, Busts Out Flag
205 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy