Oct 9 - Montgomery, Alabama has elected Steven Reed as its first AfriKan American mayor

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '15        #1
288 page views
12 comments

Lord Kushington  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$2,172   Props total: 8106 8106
Oct 9 - Montgomery, Alabama has elected Steven Reed as its first AfriKan American mayor

+9   

best
worst
12 comments

1 week ago '05        #2
Fauby  32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,200   Props total: 15272 15272
Salute to the young brother.
+5   

1 week ago '13        #3
mercer23  22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,643   Props total: 7211 7211
My home town and my city. I was hoping he would win. I've met him a couple of times, good man.
+7   

1 week ago '14        #4
titans7  3 heat pts3
space
space
$11,374   Props total: 30390 30390
Congrats to him but we have to wait and see because We just saw in Dallas that they allow certain puppets to be the black face out front figure head but evil white supremacists are still running things behind the scenes or the people they selected not elected are tapdancing sellouts who don't care about what's best for black Americans as a whole just for themselves. Racist Bear Bryant saw he was never going to win against black players without black players so he added black players so he could win but that success didn't make Alabama or their fans any less racist. They hate black Americans from the day we were born and we have never done anything to these people.

+4   

1 week ago '08        #5
tdnupe3  20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,980   Props total: 32837 32837
 mercer23 said
My home town and my city. I was hoping he would win. I've met him a couple of times, good man.
Didn't know you were from the Gump bro. Good Stuff. I'm in Bham.

It was good to see dude win. A couple of my friends there were giving people rides to and from the polls because the city had abnormally high police activity in black areas.

+4   

1 week ago '13        #6
mercer23  22 heat pts22
space
space
 tdnupe3 said
Didn't know you were from the Gump bro. Good Stuff. I'm in Bham.

It was good to see dude win. A couple of my friends there were giving people rides to and from the polls because the city had abnormally high police activity in black areas.

Yes sir! I lived there all my life up until last year. I worked at Alfa insurance since I was 19, had to switch it up. I got a few homies in the Ham. Glad you thriving there, it can get hectic there lol. Seen my fair share of f*ghts at the Martini lol when it was open.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #7
Veggie Burgers  2 heat pts2
space
space
$5,107   Props total: 9166 9166

1 week ago '10        #8
sho 2010  279 heat pts279
space
space
$58,502   Props total: 35660 35660
 titans7 said
Congrats to him but we have to wait and see because We just saw in Dallas that they allow certain puppets to be the black face out front figure head but evil white supremacists are still running things behind the scenes or the people they selected not elected are tapdancing sellouts who don't care about what's best for black Americans as a whole just for themselves. Racist Bear Bryant saw he was never going to win against black players without black players so he added black players so he could win but that success didn't make Alabama or their fans any less racist. They hate black Americans from the day we were born and we have never done anything to these people.

I dont the person who typed that ignorant sh*t understood what Stephen A was trying to say.

1 week ago '16        #9
Boogie1790  9 heat pts9
space
space
$8,892   Props total: 22794 22794
Its alot of black people there anyway. When i went thats all i saw. Salute to him.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #10
kstyle49  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$210   Props total: 445 445
Tears of joy.... God bless America and the ancestors who paved the way for us all. This is for them

1 week ago '12        #11
iamsweets  50 heat pts50
space
space
$3,129   Props total: 7879 7879
 mercer23 said
Yes sir! I lived there all my life up until last year. I worked at Alfa insurance since I was 19, had to switch it up. I got a few homies in the Ham. Glad you thriving there, it can get hectic there lol. Seen my fair share of f*ghts at the Martini lol when it was open.
Is the Rose still open? I went to state and I remember from year n*ggas were caught slipping trying to walk back to campus from the Rose through the hood
+1   

1 week ago '17        #12
O1as  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$10,352   Props total: 24464 24464

7 days ago '13        #13
mercer23  22 heat pts22
space
space
 iamsweets said
Is the Rose still open? I went to state and I remember from year n*ggas were caught slipping trying to walk back to campus from the Rose through the hood
Hell nah, they shut that sh*t the fu*k down after Doe B got k*lled there. That sh*t was a death trap. One way in and out and small as fu*k.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside IRON FIST'S Jessica Henwick Cast as 'female-like Neo character' to lea..
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-52online now  15
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside PS5 Backwards Compatibility (not what you think) Shraggy!?!
32 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+41online now  7
audio inside 50 Cent - Officer TIP (Feat. Lil' Flip/You So Tough) [T.I. DISS] Circa..
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy