Oct 9 - Womens Rugby Refs Are Quitting b/c Transgender Athletes Are Breaking Players Bones

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
15 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '17        #1
2593 page views
59 comments

Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
$6,259   Props total: 71243 71243
Oct 9 - Womens Rugby Refs Are Quitting b/c Transgender Athletes Are Breaking Players Bones

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Biological males who identify as transgender women are wreaking havoc in women’s rugby in Great Britain.

Women’s rugby referees in England are quitting their jobs over the inclusion of the male athletes, according to a report in The Sunday Times this weekend.

“Being forced to prioritize hurt feelings over broken bones exposes me to personal litigation from female players who have been damaged by players who are biologically male. This is driving female players and referees out of the game,” one referee told the British paper under the condition of anonymity.

We have detected that you are using an ad blocker which is preventing the player to display. To support this website and our publishers we ask you to please turn your ad blocker off so that you may enjoy this great content.

“If you even ask the question, you are told you are a bigot,” another referee told the Times, stating that they had witnessed five different women’s players with beards over the course of half a season.

Former Olympic athlete Sharron Davies told the paper that allowing biologically male athletes who identify as transgender women to play on female rugby teams is non-sensical.

“My daughter Grace was told at the age of 11 she could no longer play with the boys because it was no longer safe. How can they have that rule in place and … say it is perfectly OK for a transgender woman who is a biological man to play with the girls, but girls who are girls are not allowed to play with the boys because it is dangerous?” said Davies.

Elsewhere in Great Britain, transgender rugby player Kelly Morgan is laying waste to opponents in a Welsh women’s rugby league.

“She’s going to be a good, good player for the next few years, as long as we can stop her injuring players in training,” Morgan’s coach, Brian Minty, told the BBC last month.

The team’s captain, Jessica Minty-Madley, told the British network that Morgan “folded a girl like a deckchair during a game, which was quite funny, but they’re still friends.”

“I do feel guilty, but what can you do?” Morgan told the British network in an interview. “I don’t go out to hurt anybody. I just want to play rugby.”

Democrats in Congress and on the presidential campaign trail have rallied behind the Equality Act, which would amend the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to make “gender identity” a protected characteristic under federal anti-discrimination law.

The bill passed in the House with unanimous Democratic support in May, but it hasn’t come up for a vote in the Republican controlled Senate.

Former Vice President Joe Biden has said that signing the Equality Act into law will be his top legislative priority if elected.

visit this link https://pluralist.com/reb .. gender-sports/

best
worst
59 comments

2 weeks ago '17        #2
LazyLeg 
space
space
$1,820   Props total: 5682 5682
It's almost like what's happening is what anyone with common sense said was going to happen but instead of listening to actual reason you're just called a bigot and they try to ruin your life
+69   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
LazyLeg 
space
space
$1,820   Props total: 5682 5682
That's a nice hustle though. If you're not good enough to make the male team say you're trans, be called a hero, make endorsement money,and by far the best player in the league
+20   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
Boogersugar  115 heat pts115
space
space
$6,955   Props total: 27289 27289
Here we go again Boxden pretending to care about women's sports so they can talk about their favorite subject: trans folk

+36   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
BernieDaGoat  78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,850   Props total: 7568 7568
 Mr Scaramucci said

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Biological males who identify as transgender women are wreaking havoc in women’s rugby in Great Britain.

Women’s rugby referees in England are quitting their jobs over the inclusion of the male athletes, according to a report in The Sunday Times this weekend.

“Being forced to prioritize hurt feelings over broken bones exposes me to personal litigation from female players who have been damaged by players who are biologically male. This is driving female players and referees out of the game,” one referee told the British paper under the condition of anonymity.

We have detected that you are using an ad blocker which is preventing the player to display. To support this website and our publishers we ask you to please turn your ad blocker off so that you may enjoy this great content.

“If you even ask the question, you are told you are a bigot,” another referee told the Times, stating that they had witnessed five different women’s players with beards over the course of half a season.

Former Olympic athlete Sharron Davies told the paper that allowing biologically male athletes who identify as transgender women to play on female rugby teams is non-sensical.

“My daughter Grace was told at the age of 11 she could no longer play with the boys because it was no longer safe. How can they have that rule in place and … say it is perfectly OK for a transgender woman who is a biological man to play with the girls, but girls who are girls are not allowed to play with the boys because it is dangerous?” said Davies.

Elsewhere in Great Britain, transgender rugby player Kelly Morgan is laying waste to opponents in a Welsh women’s rugby league.

“She’s going to be a good, good player for the next few years, as long as we can stop her injuring players in training,” Morgan’s coach, Brian Minty, told the BBC last month.

The team’s captain, Jessica Minty-Madley, told the British network that Morgan “folded a girl like a deckchair during a game, which was quite funny, but they’re still friends.”

“I do feel guilty, but what can you do?” Morgan told the British network in an interview. “I don’t go out to hurt anybody. I just want to play rugby.”

Democrats in Congress and on the presidential campaign trail have rallied behind the Equality Act, which would amend the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to make “gender identity” a protected characteristic under federal anti-discrimination law.

The bill passed in the House with unanimous Democratic support in May, but it hasn’t come up for a vote in the Republican controlled Senate.

Former Vice President Joe Biden has said that signing the Equality Act into law will be his top legislative priority if elected.

@

They call themselves women so they must be women right???

2 weeks ago '17        #6
Lazy  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
$2,995   Props total: 10511 10511
OP is virtue signaling

2 weeks ago '07        #7
stogz  20 heat pts20
space
space
$49,192   Props total: 66902 66902
 LazyLeg said
It's almost like what's happening is what anyone with common sense said was going to happen but instead of listening to actual reason you're just called a bigot and they try to ruin your life
I bin rooting for the chaos the WHOLE time.

There's all sorts of irony and hypocrisy and i love it.

All this pretend sh*t about equality is hilarious. If a dude who wants to be a woman, wants to f*ght for equality and inclusion, wouldn't he be a woman and then go play the men's game? Isn't THAT the "equality" that they should be f*ghting for? "Women" playing on the men's team? No no, this is all about personal gain.... has nothing to do with equality or inclusion. It's all from a selfish perspective.

I want MORE chaos. I'm not going to be satisfied until this sh*t happens in boxing and basketball.
+28   

2 weeks ago '10        #8
Frasier  250 heat pts250
space
space
$20,013   Props total: 12056 12056
 Boogersugar said
Here we go again Boxden pretending to care about women's sports so they can talk about their favorite subject: trans folk

Here you go again, defending chicks with d*cks bruising women and putting them in the hospital.

You're either a dumb fu*k, or a woman beating Tranny, or both.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #9
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$4,770   Props total: 18777 18777
Woman sports dont matter enough to care about this - if anything watching roided out trannys pummel actual girls is 10x more interesting than girl sports

Only a simp would feel differently

2 weeks ago '16        #10
Boogersugar  115 heat pts115
space
space
$6,955   Props total: 27289 27289
 Frasier said
Here you go again, defending chicks with d*cks bruising women and putting them in the hospital.

You're either a dumb fu*k, or a woman beating Tranny, or both.
Quote where I defended anyone. I just attacked all the dweebs on this board that are obsessed with talking about trans women. I never have these conversations in real life. No one cares about this sh*t in real life except for f*gs like you.

+7   

2 weeks ago '10        #11
Frasier  250 heat pts250
space
space
$20,013   Props total: 12056 12056
 Boogersugar said
Quote where I defended anyone. I just attacked all the dweebs on this board that are obsessed with talking about trans women. I never have these conversations in real life. No one cares about this sh*t in real life except for f*gs like you.

Then if what youre saying is true...then thats ok.

But come on son. fu*k trannies. If you ain't f*ghtin against em, then you supporting them by default. fu*k that sh*t.

People can identify as whatever they want...but once you start making normal people buy into your fantasy that you identify as a baby, or a monkey, or a gerbil, or a fu*king penguin or a kitty cat or any other wild sh*t out there, thats when its becomes a slippery slope!

2 weeks ago '19        #12
rnfufbx  6 heat pts6
space
space
$1,562   Props total: 4280 4280
 LazyLeg said
 LazyLeg said
That's a nice hustle though. If you're not good enough to make the male team say you're trans, be called a hero, make endorsement money,and by far the best player in the league
 Boogersugar said

stogz said

All this pretend sh*t about equality is hilarious. If a dude who wants to be a woman, wants to f*ght for equality and inclusion, wouldn't he be a woman and then go play the men's game? Isn't THAT the "equality" that they should be f*ghting for? "Women" playing on the men's team? No no, this is all about personal gain.... has nothing to do with equality or inclusion. It's all from a selfish perspective.

I want MORE chaos. I'm not going to be satisfied until this sh*t happens in boxing and basketball.

+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #13
OWPE  112 heat pts112
space
space
$7,003   Props total: 18091 18091
I blame the democrat party for supporting this nonsense!

2 weeks ago '13        #14
EZ Green  46 heat pts46
space
space
$15,066   Props total: 37432 37432

+18   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
Drewsmit  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$3,197   Props total: 9393 9393
Usual suspects dont let the gender sh*t fool u
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #16
Rich130  203 heat pts203
space
space
$4,552   Props total: 13577 13577
 OWPE said
I blame the democrat party for supporting this nonsense!
I blame your mom for giving birth to you

+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #17
mars15  80 heat pts80
space
space
$4,826   Props total: 25285 25285
 Boogersugar said

*Trans or gay news story*

Boxden: 250 posts and hot topic

+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #18
set117  3 heat pts3
space
space
$840   Props total: 2163 2163
 stogz said

Can't wait to see a dude beating the brakes off a woman in public and when they try to stop him he says "Its cool...I'm trans!!!"
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #19
set117  3 heat pts3
space
space
$840   Props total: 2163 2163
Honestly this bullsh*t is really about white men wanting to control and dominate all spaces.
+8   

2 weeks ago '06        #20
Johnny Tapwater  4 heat pts4
space
space
$5,670   Props total: 5156 5156
I want to see a comedy on this... It would be hysterical watching a man destroy the women competition..
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #21
mrep3  43 heat pts43
space
space
$7,456   Props total: 10871 10871
Jawannaman
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #22
Cowboy  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$216   Props total: 549 549
This sh*t sound like a m'fin Onion Article

+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #23
filleezcustoms  3 heat pts3
space
space
$1,791   Props total: 584 584

2 weeks ago '04        #24
jsmooth-117  15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$15,274   Props total: 21105 21105
 Mr Scaramucci said

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

the first pic was good enough for me.

Chicks out here getting Mutumbo'd

2 weeks ago '08        #25
supervillain  287 heat pts287
space
space
$14,590   Props total: 4627 4627
“Being forced to prioritize hurt feelings over broken bones exposes me to personal litigation from female players who have been damaged by players who are biologically male. This is driving female players and referees out of the game,” .
Wow....

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  25
Image(s) inside You guys were right about The Game
312 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+503online now  24
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
242 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  8
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+83online now  7
Cousin Skeeter/One On One Actor Reveals He's A CRIP, Busts Out Flag