Texas Got A Feral Pig Problem! 😂😂 #KillThemAll

most viewed right now
43 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

5 days ago '15        #51
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$12,414   Props total: 34278 34278
 LuxuriousGreen said
I just did a quick google & some sites say Spanish settlers & some say European settlers.

Got ya. Spain is part of Europe. So they both right.
+3   

5 days ago '15        #52
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$12,414   Props total: 34278 34278
 Chicken_N_I-Roc said
Bruh, explain to me why AR15s and a chopper is needed for this. White people on some other sh*t.
It’s a lot more efficient. Pretty sure they get paid to do this for the greater good of farmers. Texas is a big state. You think you just gonna hike around and shoot one as the herd scatters? Your not going to get rid of the problem that way. But I see you have some hatred and other sht going on and your motivation for your post isn’t really about the hogs at all. Hey if ya gotta let it out, than let it out. Ya gotta let it out somehow and what better than talkin sht on the Internet. That’s what probably 80 percent of what Twitter,YouTube comments and forums are used for.

5 days ago '16        #53
Yaggy  7 heat pts7
space
space
$3,207   Props total: 4651 4651
 DamianDragunov said
The meat is different somehow. I can’t remember how but remember listening to a podcast about it. Also they would have to pass the fda and red tape for McDonald’s to purchase.
And they already are overbreeding. They have multiple litters a year with multiple piglets in each litter. That’s why they are overrunning Texas.
Cool. I just figured a dirty company would try to cash in

Im sure they're writhe w diseases
+1   

5 days ago '16        #54
Yaggy  7 heat pts7
space
space
 dasill said
Because the meat taste like trash
I k*lled a 7 foot sal cut some ribs out smoked them for hours and it was the worse meat I have ever had in my life. Some people like wild hog but i think its like catfish the bigger they get the worse it taste.
I meant only that I'm surprised they didn't try other ways to monetize it

5 days ago '04        #55
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$6,740   Props total: 17830 17830
 DamianDragunov said
The meat is different somehow. I can’t remember how but remember listening to a podcast about it. Also they would have to pass the fda and red tape for McDonald’s to purchase.
And they already are overbreeding. They have multiple litters a year with multiple piglets in each litter. That’s why they are overrunning Texas.
They got a gamier taste than domesticated pigs. The over grown 200-300lbs+ ones couldn't be used because of the fat content. Also, you have to hang them mfkers upside down and let them bleed out and cut out the nuts and urine sack or else it basically poisons the meat and it becomes unusable and taste like sh*t. Otherwise I'm sure it could work. But after processing and fda regulations it could prove more work and cost than just breeding clone GMO bullsh*t pigs
+3   

5 days ago '04        #56
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$6,740   Props total: 17830 17830
 Yaggy said
Cool. I just figured a dirty company would try to cash in

Im sure they're writhe w diseases
Probably less disease puss and tumors than pigs we eat because they are actually eating grain and berry's out in the wild. And maybe an occasional snake here and there
+2   

5 days ago '16        #57
Yaggy  7 heat pts7
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
Probably less disease puss and tumors than pigs we eat because they are actually eating grain and berry's out in the wild. And maybe an occasional snake here and there
Lol

I eat pork a handful times of year and only the finest of premium Bacon's

5 days ago '19        #58
DiCaprio  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$264   Props total: 1554 1554
Give that pig meat to china

5 days ago '17        #59
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$2,955   Props total: 12879 12879
 DamianDragunov said
Most humans have a natural hunting instinct. It’s deep in our survival dna.
I for one Hunt and only hunt what I would eat. I love animals and seeing one suffer hurts me emotionally. It’s why most hunters practice shooting so
You take them down with one shot quickly and without any suffering.
I get to some it looks like cruelty. Everybody entitled to their opinion.
I had my first gun at like 9 shot my first deer at 12. I’ve hunted all my life.
People been hunting since forever.
It’s a skill that everyone should have and be able to hand down to their kids. Being able to survive without everything being done for you including k*lling your food is a good feeling and necessary in case society goes to sht.
Wish I knew how to hunt I’d get my own food too. I’m just talking about the folks who look at this as some sort of game and that they ain’t realizing or (more likely they don’t give a sh*t) that at the end of that shot an animal is gonna die for your enjoyment. I think some of these videos are people shooting them under the guise of “removing a huge infestation” but really they’re just thirsty to shoot some sh*t and therefore hogs have to die.

Looks like they’re just hogs in the wild in open lands.

fu*k senseless murder
+3   

5 days ago '08        #60
Chedda  467 heat pts467
space
space
$19,361   Props total: 52416 52416
Sorry y'all but this is....

This isn't anything new if you live in Texas.
+5   

5 days ago '08        #61
Chedda  467 heat pts467
space
space
$19,361   Props total: 52416 52416
 Timberwolves said
Wish I knew how to hunt I’d get my own food too. I’m just talking about the folks who look at this as some sort of game and that they ain’t realizing or (more likely they don’t give a sh*t) that at the end of that shot an animal is gonna die for your enjoyment. I think some of these videos are people shooting them under the guise of “removing a huge infestation” but really they’re just thirsty to shoot some sh*t and therefore hogs have to die.

Looks like they’re just hogs in the wild in open lands.

fu*k senseless murder
I get where you're coming from and you're right to a point. There are people out there who do look and act as it is some sort of game and use the notion of eliminating a public threat as justification.

However, that should not negate the fact that they really are a huge problem in Texas. If you or someone you know directly owns land and have experienced the damage they can cause first-hand, you really cannot decipher just how bad the problem really is. It is a legit growing problem. Even the video itself showed that the state loses billions every single year from them.

Besides all that. As individuals we really cannot do anything about how people see this issue. Whether they are trying to save their land and livestock or to those people who see it as an excuse to shoot things. In the end, all we can really do is view it however we decide to see it. But one thing should be very clear, it is necessary. Doing nothing about it is not an option.
+3   

5 days ago '17        #62
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$2,955   Props total: 12879 12879
 Chedda said
I get where you're coming from and you're right to a point. There are people out there who do look and act as it is some sort of game and use the notion of eliminating a public threat as justification.

However, that should not negate the fact that they really are a huge problem in Texas. If you or someone you know directly owns land and have experienced the damage they can cause first-hand, you really cannot decipher just how bad the problem really is. It is a legit growing problem. Even the video itself showed that the state loses billions every single year from them.

Besides all that. As individuals we really cannot do anything about how people see this issue. Whether they are trying to save their land and livestock or to those people who see it as an excuse to shoot things. In the end, all we can really do is view it however we decide to see it. But one thing should be very clear, it is necessary. Doing nothing about it is not an option.
You know better then I do on the problem you pose. I was looking at it from one angle. You’re right.
+2   

5 days ago '16        #63
HugheStone 
space
space
$94   Props total: 161 161
Texas is really wide, top to bottom, left to right. A lot of ranches and farms are huge as fu*k.
+3   

5 days ago '14        #64
Jimmy2Timez  1 heat pts1
space
space
$3,689   Props total: 7682 7682
 Yaggy said
Interesting.... Why not let them breed then mass harvest and sell to McDonald's as the new ribwich

Free range
That's the problem. The breeding. They multiply like crazy. There are too many, hence the hunting of them.

Plus, you don't want so many of them around that you run into one. It won't be fun. They're vicious.
+1   

5 days ago '16        #65
Yaggy  7 heat pts7
space
space
 Jimmy2Timez said
That's the problem. The breeding. They multiply like crazy. There are too many, hence the hunting of them.

Plus, you don't want so many of them around that you run into one. It won't be fun. They're vicious.
I mean it they want to build big fences might as well let them have a big fat piggy orgy and trunk them into glue or tires

Biodegradable straws

Food colouring

Idk

Just thinking about something besides popping them and leaving the carcasses everywhere

4 days ago '18        #66
LuxuriousGreen  8 heat pts8
space
space
$1,421   Props total: 4260 4260
 Yaggy said
I mean it they want to build big fences might as well let them have a big fat piggy orgy and trunk them into glue or tires

Biodegradable straws

Food colouring

Idk

Just thinking about something besides popping them and leaving the carcasses everywhere
Feral Pigs eat dead feral pigs...Did you not watch the OP video?....even the coyotes eat them.

If you don’t know leaving a dead humam body above ground decomposes starting at 4 minutes after death & if left alone (factoring out environment), fully decomposes in 1 year...

So factoring in the environment of
1.Texas Heat.
2. Feral Hogs eat dead hogs.
3. Coyotes eat dead hogs.
4. Poor People eat feral hogs

Also being a “farmer” myself, they will not leave dead hogs on the land because it fu*ks up their soil for years & creates dead zones in the land.

4 days ago '16        #67
Yaggy  7 heat pts7
space
space
 LuxuriousGreen said
Feral Pigs eat dead feral pigs...Did you not watch the OP video?....even the coyotes eat them.

If you don’t know leaving a dead humam body above ground decomposes starting at 4 minutes after death & if left alone (factoring out environment), fully decomposes in 1 year...

So factoring in the environment of
1.Texas Heat.
2. Feral Hogs eat dead hogs.
3. Coyotes eat dead hogs.
4. Poor People eat feral hogs

Also being a “farmer” myself, they will not leave dead hogs on the land because it fu*ks up their soil for years & creates dead zones in the land.
Didnt read

4 days ago '18        #68
LuxuriousGreen  8 heat pts8
space
space
$1,421   Props total: 4260 4260
 Yaggy said
Didnt read
fu*k you...i bet your ignorant a*s will read this because it drama dumb a*s
+1   

4 days ago '19        #69
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$3,099   Props total: 7314 7314
 GLOIN said
I understand why they’re k*lling the hogs lol however I’m not eating one of those feral fu*kers
No. No one eats the feral hogs. I asked about that, since they are almost like pigs. Seems like a waste of pork. It isn't pork.
+1   

4 days ago '13        #70
SamDaHammer 
space
space
$846   Props total: 648 648
Tjey real bad in north florida too

4 days ago '04        #71
JayR04  132 heat pts132
space
space
$12,139   Props total: 10046 10046
All I see is Bacon

4 days ago '16        #72
Yaggy  7 heat pts7
space
space
 LuxuriousGreen said
fu*k you...i bet your ignorant a*s will read this because it drama dumb a*s

4 days ago '05        #73
victorious187 
space
space
space
$1,312   Props total: 1332 1332
I want to try to eat one

4 days ago '14        #74
GingerNinjaHTX  26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,416   Props total: 5674 5674
Yo I managed a 500 acre ranch for 9 mos bodied like 10 hogs and a big a*s 70 lb coyote

+3   

4 days ago '05        #75
dangermouse  70 heat pts70
space
space
$1,546   Props total: 3268 3268
 Yaggy said
Didnt read
That is a very c*nty response.
How old are you?
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  47
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39online now  26
I gotta give TI credit he almost got exposed and boided
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
61 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy