Oct 9 - China urges US to remove sanctions & stop accusations of human rights violations

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '19        #26
Bucks414  72 heat pts72
space
space
space
$2,207   Props total: 4912 4912
 Boogersugar said
We should definitely reduce our reliance on China and other human rights abusers around the globe, including Saudia Arabia which you Trumpsuckers stan for non-stop

FOH with your disingenuous bullsh*t Trumptard

B-b-but Saudi Arabia

5 days ago '19        #27
Bucks414  72 heat pts72
space
space
space
 PineappleOG said
I said wait a year and strike a good deal...
Because itís so certain that any of these limp wristed democrats can make a good deal with China

5 days ago '17        #28
Johnnytusanmi  31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
space
$1,791   Props total: 7776 7776
 Bucks414 said
Because it’s so certain that any of these limp wristed democrats can make a good deal with China

The whole left is crying because we wont bemd the knee to china in the trade war and go back to how things were. They always say "There's a better way" well china had a great deal for themselves. They did not want another deal they wanted to keep things the way they were. Its 0 incentive to change anything for them its all a loss.

Last edited by Johnnytusanmi; 10-09-2019 at 11:08 AM..

5 days ago '18        #29
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
$5,290   Props total: 5816 5816
 Boogersugar said
We should definitely reduce our reliance on China and other human rights abusers around the globe, including Saudia Arabia which you Trumpsuckers stan for non-stop

FOH with your disingenuous bullsh*t Trumptard

But they make sh*t for so cheap, and gain so little from it. They built every expensive item in my room.

On one end I feel like they might got some evil sh*t going on with them detention centers on another end I feel they right; It aint our business.

5 days ago '15        #30
PineappleOG  54 heat pts54
space
space
$11,125   Props total: 25772 25772
 Johnnytusanmi said
What about supplying Ukraine with aid to f*ght Russia?
Itís obvious, whatís best for business is Trump to remain in power so he can keep profiting off his presidency, and if Ukraine has what he needs then he will use his leverage(aid) to keep his position. This actually is a 2 for 1 for trump because if Ukraine doesnít bow to his demands then they are left defenseless against his favorite dictator and friend Vlad Putin. This is really some super simple stuff
+1   

5 days ago '17        #31
space
space
space
 PineappleOG said
Itís obvious, whatís best for business is Trump to remain in power so he can keep profiting off his presidency, and if Ukraine has what he needs then he will use his leverage(aid) to keep his position. This actually is a 2 for 1 for trump because if Ukraine doesnít bow to his demands then they are left defenseless against his favorite dictator and friend Vlad Putin. This is really some super simple stuff
So now your switching up from he bows down to every dictator to hes doing it for himself. Also every president profits off their presidency Obama got a Netflix deal, his wife is going on tour, and Biden has made 15 mil since he was vice president.

5 days ago '15        #32
space
space
 Johnnytusanmi said
So now your switching up from he bows down to every dictator to hes doing it for himself. Also every president profits off their presidency Obama got a Netflix deal, his wife is going on tour, and Biden has made 15 mil since he was vice president.
No, Putin is his daddy like Trump is yours, and he bows politically, not financially, he only cares about himself financially. I donít know why you try so hard to be obstinate, trying to fit a round peg through a square hole. I already gave you more than you deserve and will never get back what I wasted on you
+1   

5 days ago '17        #33
space
space
space
 PineappleOG said
No, Putin is his daddy like Trump is yours, and he bows politically, not financially, he only cares about himself financially. I don’t know why you try so hard to be obstinate, trying to fit a round peg through a square hole. I already gave you more than you deserve and will never get back what I wasted on you
YOU said he bows to Putin yet did something that went direct against Putin but then you said he did that only to serve his own interest so which is it?

5 days ago '15        #34
space
space
 Johnnytusanmi said
YOU said he bows to Putin yet did something that went direct against Putin but then you said he did that only to serve his own interest so which is it?
Serving Putin serves his own self interest, again youíre making it harder than it has to be. Trump wouldnít actually do something that goes against Russia, he would do something to support Ukraine which is what is on Americaís agenda as America isnít pro Putin, only Trump is....

5 days ago '19        #35
Bucks414  72 heat pts72
space
space
space
 PineappleOG said
this is coming from a bum who emphasizes logic

yet here is zero logic in all his post

5 days ago '16        #36
fam  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,399   Props total: 3508 3508
the chinese government has invested billions upon billions in xinjiang - bullet trains, 21 new airports, etc.

they've mandated that lower income children at risk of being recruited by jihadists attend school to better their chances in life - an effort that cost them a billion dollars over the last 5 years

they've been successful

this is not a concentration camp:

most poor uyghurs in rural areas grow up illiterate and impoverished - china is known for their sweeping reforms that pull its people out of these situations

there are thousands of mosques in xinjiang, and there are tons uyghur celebrities in chinese popular culture - calling any of this an ethnic cleansing and spreading those insane organ harvesting clickbait stories is stupid and just doing the US government's PR for them

5 days ago '16        #37
Boogersugar  115 heat pts115
space
space
$6,898   Props total: 27088 27088
 fam said
the chinese government has invested billions upon billions in xinjiang - bullet trains, 21 new airports, etc.

they've mandated that lower income children at risk of being recruited by jihadists attend school to better their chances in life - an effort that cost them a billion dollars over the last 5 years

they've been successful

this is not a concentration camp:

most poor uyghurs in rural areas grow up illiterate and impoverished - china is known for their sweeping reforms that pull its people out of these situations

there are thousands of mosques in xinjiang, and there are tons uyghur celebrities in chinese popular culture - calling any of this an ethnic cleansing and spreading those insane organ harvesting clickbait stories is stupid and just doing the US government's PR for them
Slapped.

This is ethnic cleansing.

This is the same as all the foul sh*t the US did to the Native Americans in the earliest 20th century: To save the man, k*ll the Indian. And it is genocide. Stop carrying water for despots.

+3   

5 days ago '15        #38
space
space
 Bucks414 said
this is coming from a bum who emphasizes logic

yet here is zero logic in all his post

Youíre my son so not sure why you laughing

5 days ago '19        #39
Bucks414  72 heat pts72
space
space
space
 PineappleOG said
Youíre my son so not sure why you laughing
Cause you pretend to be smart and use logic but itís never included in any of your idiotic posts

5 days ago '15        #40
space
space
 Bucks414 said
Cause you pretend to be smart and use logic but itís never included in any of your idiotic posts
Again youíre my son so I donít get why you think you should be talking to me like this, learn some respect

5 days ago '19        #41
rnfufbx  6 heat pts6
space
space
$1,562   Props total: 4272 4272
 Johnnytusanmi said
Whataboutism are we taking our citizens and putting them in concentration camps and harvesting their organs because of their religion? Then wipping out any trace of their existence? How about making anyone disappear who speaks against them in their country.
nah we just criminalize a subset of our population and make them slaves legally
+2   

5 days ago '19        #42
Bucks414  72 heat pts72
space
space
space
 PineappleOG said
Again youíre my son so I donít get why you think you should be talking to me like this, learn some respect
Youíre to ugly to even reproduce youíre a genetic dead end, ugly and stupid

5 days ago '15        #43
space
space
 Bucks414 said
Youíre to ugly to even reproduce youíre a genetic dead end, ugly and stupid
Not true if youíre my son, see you donít even know logic yet point fingers

5 days ago '15        #44
EasyPeel  2 heat pts2
space
space
$349   Props total: 821 821
Just look at their mindset, they see the West as the entity that is responsible for "the century of humiliation" so their single minded approach to any criticism or move to halt their progress won't be ignored. They're not gonna chill till they are in their rightful place at the top of the pyramid.

Graham Allison is able to breakdown and explain a lot about their perspective. Also check out Unrestricted warfare by two Chinese military dudes, explain how to conquer a technological superior entity. Read that and draw the parallels between what we see now. E.g. their infiltration into US weapon development programs
+1   

5 days ago '14        #45
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$38,001   Props total: 95669 95669
fu*k the NBA and China mac
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-19online now  23
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
156 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  22
Image(s) inside Oct 6 - Elon Musk ETHERS The Auto Industry
144 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+171online now  18
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced