Oct 9 - Breaking NEWS: Trumps Betrays US Partners & TURKEY INVADES SYRIA

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

5 days ago '17        #201
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$14,417   Props total: 34827 34827
 Tom Herman said
Cause I dont like war im an uncle tom?

Why dont u take ya half black a*s and go enlist then
This isn't a matter of war vs no war. Trump is feeding the war machine about all it needs. This is more of an ethical issue.

5 days ago '19        #202
925  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
$1,214   Props total: 1959 1959
 BradTheGreat said
Exactly.

Like I’m literally insulting Lindsey when I brought him as an example, and yet in his tiny little mind, he’s reading it as if I’m all of the sudden paying respect to him or even thinking that now he’s one of our own.

I swear clowns like him are incapable of thinking.
Clowns like you are incapable of comprehending. I brought up Lyndsey Graham because liberals' support of his perpetual chicken hawk stance shows how hypocritical you retards have become. Keep drinking the we need to be in Syria Kool aid. First it was, a*sad, then ISIS, then it was chemical attacks now it's the Kurds. NO ITS ACTUALLY BECAUSE THE COUNCIL FOR FOREIGN RELATIONS DIDNT SANCTION THE PIPELINE.

I've constantly been against foreign entanglements unless we are straight up conquering unless we are defending our REBUBLIC (not the interests of some London banking cabal). IDC if it's Bosnia, Somalia, Iraq, Iraq again, Venezuela, Libya etc etc.

You hacks have no business trying to debate me. It's always the same misinformed crew bellyaching over every little thing Trump does. None of your points are thought out and they are all regurgitation of CIA propaganda. I'm just here because I like kicking around you mental midgets that can't string together two cohesive thoughts.

Last edited by 925; 10-09-2019 at 06:12 PM..

5 days ago '18        #203
BradTheGreat  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$2,293   Props total: 4693 4693
 925 said
It's not my fault you can't see the forest from the trees and are a rabid partisan. If Obama pulled out of these wars you would be applauding it because your perspective only revolves around confirming your bias. You really don't think Trump has a bigger plan here or do you just nitpick everything on a micro level.

The US is known around the world as one thing lmao. Yeah sure ok buddy, what we are known for is sticking our nose where it don't belong and Trump is trying to change that. If the Kurds can't trust us good maybe that mistrust will keep us from emptying our treasure oversees in wars or perpetuity. You know big picture things like our framers intended ie NO FOREIGN ENTANGLEMENTS.

At the end of the day the Kurds can f*ght the Kurd's f*ght, as groups like them have been f*ghting over that land for thousands of years. Before you even address this situation you need to address the fact WE SHOULD OF NEVER BEEN IN SYRIA TAKING SIDES IN A CIVIL WAR IN THE FIRST PLACE. Once you acknowledge that you can understand the bigger picture and that is America first. The Kurds can f*ght their battles and we can support them from the other side of the world.
You already loss your argument the moment you stated that Trump has a plan. Not only are you naive, but it shows how remedial you are. If this clown can’t even keep his mouth shut about abusing his power to force other nations to meddled into our elections, what makes you think he has a plan? Even worst, thIs is the same clown who continues to think that China will be paying for the tariffs, and that if we face a recession as a consequence, he literally stated that our “economy is strong enough that we can handled it”, and this is the clown who you think he has a plan? Just today, he stated at a press conference that even if those isis f*ghters are liberated, he really thinks they won’t attacked us because they are going to Europe instead and you really think he has a plan?

And of course you don’t know how AMERICA is view on the outside, and I know why? You have never been out of this country! I like how Trump supporters act like you know the world, but most of you have never left your cities.

Anyway thank you for showing us once again how ignorant you are and how little you know about diplomacy and building strong relationships with our allies.

5 days ago '18        #204
space
space
space
 925 said
Clowns like you are incapable of comprehending. I brought up Lyndsey Graham because liberals' support of his perpetual chicken hawk stance shows how hypocritical you retards have become. Keep drinking the we need to be in Syria Kool aid. First it was, a*sad, then ISIS, then it was chemical attacks now it's the Kurds. NO ITS ACTUALLY BECAUSE THE COUNCIL FOR FOREIGN RELATIONS DIDNT SANCTION THE PIPELINE.

I've constantly been against foreign entanglements unless we are straight up conquering unless we are defending our REBUBLIC (not the interests of some London banking cabal). IDC if it's Bosnia, Somalia, Iraq, Iraq again, Venezuela, Libya etc etc.

You hacks have no business trying to debate me. It's always the same misinformed crew bellyaching over every little thing Trump does. None of your points are thought out and they are all regurgitation of CIA propaganda. I'm just here because I like kicking around you mental midgets that can't string together two cohesive thoughts.
You think we are “Mental midgets” but yet, you don’t even understanding basic concept of diplomacy, strengthening our relationship with our allies and even better, you actually think “Trump has a plan”. The same Trump who had a plan of having his own airlines many years ago, but the airlines disappear in less than 3 years and also,
It took him 10 years to pissed away $1 billion of his own money.

Clearly and I mean clearly, you aren’t loss in the forest. You simply never found it.

5 days ago '19        #205
925  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
 BradTheGreat said
You know how you "keep america safe'? By building relationships and not fu*king them over.
"Real talk this the 2nd time America used the Kurds as some crash test dummies. Did the sh*t to them after the first gulf war. Told them to stand up to Saddam and left them hanging when Saddam started to massacre them with chemicals and sh*t. Play me once shame on u, play me twice shame on me."

BradTheGreat said
That's very true.
All this hypocrisy

Good God your a moron

5 days ago '12        #206
Di Warlord  9 heat pts9
space
space
$13,269   Props total: 18492 18492
 Aztlan said
Our foreign policy created ISIS.

We have a responsibility to help.

Our approach was misguided as sh*t. We really thought we could drag out the Syrian civil war to remove a*sad from power. It obviously backfired.

We should have done more to work with a*sad and maybe, down the line, see the reforms we're pushing for.

At this point, a*sad doesn't owe us anything. He can hold "democratic" elections whenever he feels like.
exactly. We thought that a*sad would lose and we'd have another country lose its dictator via the Arab Spring.

What we should've done was just bombed ISIS from the air w/ no ground troop involvement, and let Syria + Iran + Russia take care of the rest. We really didn't need the Kurds, but for some reason, they thought the Kurds would speed things up (which they did), but all it did was p*ss a*sad, Turkey, and Russia off. Why a*sist people that want to cause further divide in Syria, and prolong the civil war?

You support the Kurds in Syria, you support yet another endless conflict in the Middle East. It's really that simple. Case in point, Kurds in Iraq a few years ago voting for autonomy, damn near almost causing a civil war.
+2   

5 days ago '19        #207
925  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
 BradTheGreat said
You think we are “Mental midgets” but yet, you don’t even understanding basic concept of diplomacy, strengthening our relationship with our allies and even better, you actually think “Trump has a plan”. The same Trump who had a plan of having his own airlines many years ago, but the airlines disappear in less than 3 years and also,
It took him 10 years to pissed away $1 billion of his own money.

Clearly and I mean clearly, you aren’t loss in the forest. You simply never found it.
Your mad we are pulling out of a war we should of never been in after giving the Kurds 6 month notice yet lecturing me about diplomacy.

You've already acknowledged we left the Kurds stranded against Saddam. How was that for diplomacy? Maybe you need to take a timeout and think about if 1) the Kurds are primarily f*ghting on our behalf 2) the Kurds are primarily f*ghting for their own interests.

Do you get how this works yet? Trump isn't the president of Kurdistan he's the president of America. It's not in the Americans interests to police the middle East that's one of the reasons Trump was elected. The American people don't want to be in Syria- it's the council for foreign relation that wants us there- so our president is pulling out.

It's very simple diplomacy. I'm absolutely sure that if you want to be a mercinary you can go to Syria and contact the Kurds. Tell them you want to be on the frontline to help them conquer the land and plant their flag. They will take you in and hand you a ln American bought rifle.

What are you waiting for ? Go f*ght soldier. fu*k Alexander the great your Brad the moron so go about your destiny and enlist with the Kurds.

5 days ago '15        #208
MemphisBleek  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,151   Props total: 3069 3069
 925 said
Yeah because isis and the Kurds were going to share the land in harmony. Isis and Kurds would have lived side by side in peace right?

More like we armed both sides and said fu*k it f*ght amongst yourselves.

You act like the Kurds interests weren't aligned with ours.
It’s like nobody wants to admit this part. We armed and funded every possible person in Syria. From “moderate rebels” to Isis. It didn’t matter . We just threw training and funds at anyone who would f*ght against a*sad. These people were never allies . We even used Turkey to train some of them

Republicans and democrats were all in on it. They all knew. Remember when Kurds were stuck on a mountain and had no water and Isis was on the way? America dropped water and weapons for Kurds, but they dropped them in front of Isis troops.

These are our allies? We constantly funded people to attack our allies? Huh?

5 days ago '12        #209
Di Warlord  9 heat pts9
space
space
 925 said
"Real talk this the 2nd time America used the Kurds as some crash test dummies. Did the sh*t to them after the first gulf war. Told them to stand up to Saddam and left them hanging when Saddam started to massacre them with chemicals and sh*t. Play me once shame on u, play me twice shame on me."

All this hypocrisy

Good God your a moron

that's not true. As a result of the chemical attacks, the US launched Operations Provide Comfort, Northern, and Southern Watch against the Iraqi govt

5 days ago '19        #210
925  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
 MemphisBleek said
It’s like nobody wants to admit this part. We armed and funded every possible person in Syria. From “moderate rebels” to Isis. It didn’t matter . We just threw training and funds at anyone who would f*ght against a*sad. These people were never allies . We even used Turkey to train some of them

Republicans and democrats were all in on it. They all knew. Remember when Kurds were stuck on a mountain and had no water and Isis was on the way? America dropped water and weapons for Kurds, but they dropped them in front of Isis troops.

These are our allies? We constantly funded people to attack our allies? Huh?
Exactly and we kept bombing a*sad's troops "accidently" when we were supposed to be bombing ISIS (who we were funding).

The council for foreign relations is using America to police Syria because they don't want the pipeline going through there. These useful idiots aren't paying attention and getting snickered again into supporting MOAR war on behalf of interests other than those of the American people.

5 days ago '19        #211
925  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
 Di Warlord said
that's not true. As a result of the chemical attacks, the US launched Operations Provide Comfort, Northern, and Southern Watch against the Iraqi govt

Last edited by 925; 10-09-2019 at 06:44 PM..

5 days ago '19        #212
925  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
 BradTheGreat said
You already loss your argument the moment you stated that Trump has a plan. Not only are you naive, but it shows how remedial you are. If this clown can’t even keep his mouth shut about abusing his power to force other nations to meddled into our elections, what makes you think he has a plan? Even worst, thIs is the same clown who continues to think that China will be paying for the tariffs, and that if we face a recession as a consequence, he literally stated that our “economy is strong enough that we can handled it”, and this is the clown who you think he has a plan? Just today, he stated at a press conference that even if those isis f*ghters are liberated, he really thinks they won’t attacked us because they are going to Europe instead and you really think he has a plan?

And of course you don’t know how AMERICA is view on the outside, and I know why? You have never been out of this country! I like how Trump supporters act like you know the world, but most of you have never left your cities.

Anyway thank you for showing us once again how ignorant you are and how little you know about diplomacy and building strong relationships with our allies.
His plan is to leave these bullsh*t wars. Jesus Christ your still talking about diplomacy and some intellectual superiority.

Pick up a rifle and take a helicopter to Syria to f*ght the good f*ght.

5 days ago '18        #213
Mr4 
space
space
space
$215   Props total: 270 270
Ya, it was THIS that made the US’s word mean nothing...
+1   

5 days ago '15        #214
MemphisBleek  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,151   Props total: 3069 3069
 925 said
Exactly and we kept bombing a*sad's troops "accidently" when we were supposed to be bombing ISIS (who we were funding).

The council for foreign relations is using America to police Syria because they don't want the pipeline going through there. These useful idiots aren't paying attention and getting snickered again into supporting MOAR war on behalf of interests other than those of the American people.
America “accidentally” bombed hospitals and everything else to slow down a*sad because he was winning a “civil” war sponsored by both republicans and democrats. If I’m not mistaking America even told Syria they couldn’t fly over Syria. lol How you in the middle of a war and n*ggas telling you, you can’t fly over your own country?

Think about that . America didn’t want Syrian pilots flying over Syria because they might win a war against the terrorists we trained to k*ll everyone there lol. Yet we talking about our allies ?

Sounds like a fu*king joke.

These dudes just want scream Trump and label everyone Trump supporters. They don’t know what the fu*k they talking about . I had to put that homo n*gga Juliette on ignore his opinions was so bad .
+1   

5 days ago '17        #215
Tom Herman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$14,668   Props total: 50805 50805
 Ymmot said
This isn't a matter of war vs no war. Trump is feeding the war machine about all it needs. This is more of an ethical issue.
Yeah go f*ght in the war then. Ethical my a*s

5 days ago '19        #216
925  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
 MemphisBleek said
America “accidentally” bombed hospitals and everything else to slow down a*sad because he was winning a “civil” war sponsored by both republicans and democrats. If I’m not mistaking America even told Syria they couldn’t fly over Syria. lol How you in the middle of a war and n*ggas telling you, you can’t fly over your own country?

Think about that . America didn’t want Syrian pilots flying over Syria because they might win a war against the terrorists we trained to k*ll everyone there lol. Yet we talking about our allies ?

Sounds like a fu*king joke.

These dudes just want scream Trump and label everyone Trump supporters. They don’t know what the fu*k they talking about . I had to put that homo n*gga Juliette on ignore his opinions was so bad .

5 days ago '18        #217
space
space
space
 925 said
His plan is to leave these bullsh*t wars. Jesus Christ your still talking about diplomacy and some intellectual superiority.

Pick up a rifle and take a helicopter to Syria to f*ght the good f*ght.
Really? That’s his plan?

Man, Trump really got some of the best idiots that follow him around.

He wants to “leave these wars behind”, but wasn’t him the one who over the summer wanted to go at it with Iran?

and keep it moving. Every time you give out your “facts” you end up just like Trump: saying too much and making an entire a*s out of yourself.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #218
space
space
space
 925 said

All this hypocrisy

Good God your a moron

Says the actual clown who thinks that “Trump has a plan” and “he’s looking out for America.”

So tell us, How is he telling other countries, including telling two of our biggest enemies (First Russian, and recently China) to meddle in our elections “looking out for America”? Matter fact, tell me how Trump telling our intelligence community that he takes Putin’s words over our intelligence community while shouting theres a “deep state” looking out for america? Seriously, you love Making an a*s out of yourself at the expense of a clown who time after time after time doesn’t care about you or this country, dumbass!
+1   

5 days ago '18        #219
space
space
space
 925 said
Your mad we are pulling out of a war we should of never been in after giving the Kurds 6 month notice yet lecturing me about diplomacy.

You've already acknowledged we left the Kurds stranded against Saddam. How was that for diplomacy? Maybe you need to take a timeout and think about if 1) the Kurds are primarily f*ghting on our behalf 2) the Kurds are primarily f*ghting for their own interests.

Do you get how this works yet? Trump isn't the president of Kurdistan he's the president of America. It's not in the Americans interests to police the middle East that's one of the reasons Trump was elected. The American people don't want to be in Syria- it's the council for foreign relation that wants us there- so our president is pulling out.

It's very simple diplomacy. I'm absolutely sure that if you want to be a mercinary you can go to Syria and contact the Kurds. Tell them you want to be on the frontline to help them conquer the land and plant their flag. They will take you in and hand you a ln American bought rifle.

What are you waiting for ? Go f*ght soldier. fu*k Alexander the great your Brad the moron so go about your destiny and enlist with the Kurds.

Once again, I’m just enjoying reading your level of stupidity here.

The Kurdish were literally f*ghting our war, and keeping those Isis f*ghters that Trump “wanted to bomb away” and now, he’s turning his back on them, and guess what? Because just today, the moron (Trump) thinks that “they will go after Europe” as if they don’t know we were the ones that put them away. And this is the master plan you think he got for AMERICA? Our senior military and intelligence communities are against it, and again, you really want to put your faith in a clown who you think “he’s looking for AMERICA”, when he takes his orders from Putin to the point he doesn’t criticize him and even attempted to play bodyguard for the Saudis because of the financial dealings him and his family got? Seriously, this is the clown you think got a “master plan”, but he can’t even get Mexico to pay for a wall?
+1   

5 days ago '19        #220
925  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
 BradTheGreat said
Once again, I’m just enjoying reading your level of stupidity here.

The Kurdish were literally f*ghting our war, and keeping those Isis f*ghters that Trump “wanted to bomb away” and now, he’s turning his back on them, and guess what? Because just today, the moron (Trump) thinks that “they will go after Europe” as if they don’t know we were the ones that put them away. And this is the master plan you think he got for AMERICA? Our senior military and intelligence communities are against it, and again, you really want to put your faith in a clown who you think “he’s looking for AMERICA”, when he takes his orders from Putin to the point he doesn’t criticize him and even attempted to play bodyguard for the Saudis because of the financial dealings him and his family got? Seriously, this is the clown you think got a “master plan”, but he can’t even get Mexico to pay for a wall?
I support pulling out of Syria and accept the cons. It's also easy to recognize this is a no win situation so I'll stick with the ideology of our founders NO FOREIGN ENTANGLEMENTS.

Additionally, I don't give two fu*ks about Europe if it means overextending American resources. It's unfortunate if something happens but they have the ability to police themselves.

Obviously Mexico paying for the wall was campaign rhetoric. Although we did get a couple billion from El Chapo and the redrafting of NAFTA. Regardless even if I was 1000% against the wall I'd applaud pulling out of any these wars regardless of whomever the commander and chief was at the time (unless they were the ones that started the war). That's the difference between me and partisan hacks like you.

5 days ago '05        #221
chi town hustla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$24,064   Props total: 37426 37426
 Di Warlord said
What u mean that ain't true. They knew Saddam was going to use chemical weapons on the Kurds if they rise up like Bush Sr suggested. For one Saddam had did it before and America looked the other way and for two they sold him the chemical weapons in the first place. The Kurds thought America had their back and wouldn't let Saddam do it again.

In calling for regime change in Iraq, George W. Bush has accused Saddam Hussein of being a man who gassed his own people. Bush is right, of course. The public record shows that Saddam's regime repeatedly spread poisonous gases on Kurdish villages in 1987 and 1988 in an attempt to put down a persistent rebellion.

The biggest such attack was against Halabja in March 1988. According to local organizations providing relief to the survivors, some 6,800 Kurds were k*lled, the vast majority of them civilians.

It is a good thing that Bush has highlighted these atrocities by a regime that is more brutal than most. Yet it is cynical to use them as a justification for American plans to terminate the regime. By any measure, the American record on Halabja is shameful.

Analysis of thousands of captured Iraqi secret police documents and declassified U.S. government documents, as well as interviews with scores of Kurdish survivors, senior Iraqi defectors and retired U.S. intelligence officers, show (1) that Iraq carried out the attack on Halabja, and (2) that the United States, fully aware it was Iraq, accused Iran, Iraq's enemy in a fierce war, of being partly responsible for the attack. The State Department instructed its diplomats to say that Iran was partly to blame.

+1   

5 days ago '19        #222
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$3,106   Props total: 7315 7315
 Juliette DaBlok said
What are u talking about? This about civilian lives being taken. Christians being slaughtered? Who cares about any of that dumbsh*t

Put ya partisan sh*t to the side dummy. This is real life.
Real talk, AOC is pissed that Greta Thunberg took away her spotlight.
+1   

5 days ago '12        #223
Di Warlord  9 heat pts9
space
space
 chi town hustla said
What u mean that ain't true. They knew Saddam was going to use chemical weapons on the Kurds if they rise up like Bush Sr suggested. For one Saddam had did it before and America looked the other way and for two they sold him the chemical weapons in the first place. The Kurds thought America had their back and wouldn't let Saddam do it again.

In calling for regime change in Iraq, George W. Bush has accused Saddam Hussein of being a man who gassed his own people. Bush is right, of course. The public record shows that Saddam's regime repeatedly spread poisonous gases on Kurdish villages in 1987 and 1988 in an attempt to put down a persistent rebellion.

The biggest such attack was against Halabja in March 1988. According to local organizations providing relief to the survivors, some 6,800 Kurds were k*lled, the vast majority of them civilians.

It is a good thing that Bush has highlighted these atrocities by a regime that is more brutal than most. Yet it is cynical to use them as a justification for American plans to terminate the regime. By any measure, the American record on Halabja is shameful.

Analysis of thousands of captured Iraqi secret police documents and declassified U.S. government documents, as well as interviews with scores of Kurdish survivors, senior Iraqi defectors and retired U.S. intelligence officers, show (1) that Iraq carried out the attack on Halabja, and (2) that the United States, fully aware it was Iraq, accused Iran, Iraq's enemy in a fierce war, of being partly responsible for the attack. The State Department instructed its diplomats to say that Iran was partly to blame.

I stand corrected. The operations I listed were in support of the Kurds that were fleeing northern Iraq in 1991-onwards, not pre-Gulf War. You're right, the Americans gave Saddam the gas in the first place because they fu*ked with him... he even got the key for an American city (believe it was Cincinnati IIRC)
+2   

5 days ago '07        #224
justblazedown3  1 heat pts1
space
space
$2,030   Props total: 2114 2114
 satchseven said
fu*k you and trump

5 days ago '18        #225
space
space
space
 925 said
I support pulling out of Syria and accept the cons. It's also easy to recognize this is a no win situation so I'll stick with the ideology of our founders NO FOREIGN ENTANGLEMENTS.

Additionally, I don't give two fu*ks about Europe if it means overextending American resources. It's unfortunate if something happens but they have the ability to police themselves.

Obviously Mexico paying for the wall was campaign rhetoric. Although we did get a couple billion from El Chapo and the redrafting of NAFTA. Regardless even if I was 1000% against the wall I'd applaud pulling out of any these wars regardless of whomever the commander and chief was at the time (unless they were the ones that started the war). That's the difference between me and partisan hacks like you.
Partisan hack? But aren’t you the one who immediately brought up OBAMA as if this got anything to do with him?

And I like how all of the sudden Mexico paying for the wall was “campaign rhetoric”. Face it as this is an excused that you are coming up to avoid the fact you all got played. And we didn’t get billions out of el Chapo or NAFTA, dumbass. Matter fact if we did, how come Trump had to take from our own military to cover his costs for the wall?

Anyway thank you again for coming in here and thinking you’re dropping knowledge. You aren’t dropping sh*t, except exposing the moron we can all see you already are.

and keep it pushing.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside VLADTV ex-employee files LAWSUIT AGAINST VLAD FOR RACISM
54 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  8
torey lanez just sampled & cleared 20 early 2000's songs for his album
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy