The shocking differences between MGTOW & Incels

most viewed right now
+21  105
248 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '13        #1
2144 page views
73 comments

RelGthe0ry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$1,142   Props total: 7207 7207
The shocking differences between MGTOW & Incels

Cliffs

--Incels desire women and can't attain one.

--MGTOWs can attain any woman they desire, but no longer want them long-term. due to their toxic influence as a result of the societal moral compass going down the sh*tter.

--MGTOW are properly defined as men who have had many women, and learned their lesson from it.

--Incels are properly defined as men who never had any woman, and are desperate to learn any lesson.

--Incels in their grand delusion--find their entire validation in women. And often turn around and accuse MGTOW of being incels despite naively fitting that very definition down to the T.

Example for the BX ignorant: Yo dawg, i got 5 bi*ches im fu*kin with; man I getz pu**y. fu*k yall virgins and women haters. Yall are weirdos. Go get laid. I have a imaginary wife and she bad, Etc. Etc. All things pu**y, for non-pu**y getting validation from other pu**y approval seeking lames.

Basically, what's going on with bx incel accusers is this;

We sure got alot of you n*ggas lookin' in the mirror here; but a little education is good for that suicidal soul you're trying to mask. image
+16   

best
worst
73 comments

2 weeks ago '16        #2
IGotIt  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,454   Props total: 5043 5043
You can have all the knowledge and game and it still won't get you laid or attention/attraction from women. It's an inner feeling of freedom & purpose that you have to define for yourself, and whether you're smashing a bunch of thots or find one that you want to be with..it all came from within
+28   

2 weeks ago '06        #3
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,952   Props total: 11726 11726
I get tired of the whole rap mentality. "You're a bi*ch n*gga, I'm not"

They are always on some sh*t comparing themselves to other men, even on here when people are seeking advice you have the self proclaimed alphas who look for every opportunity to down play another man.

I guess they feel that they need to compete with another persons stance and really don't even have their own process of development in anyway.

i know people like that offline, always explaining how they are a man and how they are strong.

sh*t if you really are I don't get why you feel the need to always explain it to whoever is listening.

Too many caricatures out in this fu*king world.
+24   

2 weeks ago '13        #4
RelGthe0ry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
 IGotIt said
You can have all the knowledge and game and it still won't get you laid or attention/attraction from women. It's an inner feeling of freedom & purpose that you have to define for yourself, and whether you're smashing a bunch of thots or find one that you want to be with..it all came from within
Real sh*t.

Qbert said

They are always on some sh*t comparing themselves to other men, even on here when people are seeking advice you have the self proclaimed alphas who look for every opportunity to down play another man.

I guess they feel that they need to compete with another persons stance and really don't even have their own process of development in anyway.

i know people like that offline, always explaining how they are a man and how they are strong.

sh*t if you really are I don't get why you feel the need to always explain it to whoever is listening.

Yup. this is definetly the society we're living in nowadays. Everyone feels like they have something to prove--but yet, they don't even believe their own hype. The excessive need for external validation is a narcotic level epidemic all on it's on at this point; unfortunately, if we're being honest--we're all both partakers and victims of it on some level.
+19   

2 weeks ago '06        #5
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
 RelGthe0ry said
Real sh*t.

Yup. this is definetly the society we're living in nowadays. Everyone feels like they have something to prove--but yet, they don't even believe their own hype. The excessive need for external validation is a narcotic level epidemic all on it's on at this point; unfortunately, if we're being honest--we're all both partakers and victims of it on some level.
It's gotten to the point that internal authenticity is missed or we don't pay attention. You don't realize you love a person until something crazy happens and usually it's too late. We don't even know how to feel and self soothe these days.
+7   

2 weeks ago '15        #6
Bunkavell  13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,701   Props total: 5822 5822

[spoiler - click to view]

+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #7
Sanshirō  34 heat pts34
space
space
$329   Props total: 2398 2398
 Qbert said

some dudes really need to do that. had a close friend a while back who was always on some competition with me on everything. all the time. and it's like he walked around posturing with his chest out, proving a point to himself 24/7. it's different this side of the world and we don't call it being alpha, but being a man is a huge deal, ritualistically and traditionally. i guess the point of this is that being a man is internal but that little bit of competition is good. what you see most of the time on bx is guys who are on competition mode all the time. it's crazy because it even extends to the thots section---apparently dudes who like chicks who have fake a*ses, or whatever whatever is deemed corny and undesirable, those guys are lesser men.

i guess all in all, some people's egos work like that. and maturity isn't a straight line. we mature faster in certain aspects than we do in others. and some dudes never had that person to exemplify the characteristics they are now displaying as a caricature.
+9   

2 weeks ago '18        #8
Trezboyz  6 heat pts6
space
space
$153   Props total: 575 575
Incels honestly wouldn’t exist if the next man helped out the next man instead of jus clowning him for his short comings

Plus all y’all n*ggas clowning dudes for not having s*x all the time jus remember we have over 7 billion ppl in dis world for a reason pu**y is not that exclusive

pu**y is easy af to get sh*t females outnumber the n*ggas in my city
+20   

2 weeks ago '18        #9
Trezboyz  6 heat pts6
space
space
$153   Props total: 575 575
 IGotIt said
Nah bruh all u need to do is talk to females

But u should get on ur freedom and purpose not for women but for ur self it helps to do things to boost ur self esteem than for other ppl, cause at the end of the day those people are just people

But point is pu**y is jus that pu**y females fu*k broke n*ggas wit no purpose who stay on they momma crib and play ps4 everyday duke
+11   

2 weeks ago '13        #10
space
space
 Trezboyz said
Incels honestly wouldn’t exist if the next man helped out the next man instead of jus clowning him for his short comings
Very true!

Although to be fair, many of them do end up turning to pickup artist, advice columns and various other material for help on how to be successful with women--which isn't bad in itself; but when it doesn't work out because of whatever internal hangups their dealing with--they turn to hatred(usually confused for MGTOW beliefs); and when the next man ain't really trying to do anything but shame him--its easy to see why they end up adopting a hopeless outlook on women. It's fked up its like that.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #11
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
 Sanshirō said
some dudes really need to do that. had a close friend a while back who was always on some competition with me on everything. all the time. and it's like he walked around posturing with his chest out, proving a point to himself 24/7. it's different this side of the world and we don't call it being alpha, but being a man is a huge deal, ritualistically and traditionally. i guess the point of this is that being a man is internal but that little bit of competition is good. what you see most of the time on bx is guys who are on competition mode all the time. it's crazy because it even extends to the thots section---apparently dudes who like chicks who have fake a*ses, or whatever whatever is deemed corny and undesirable, those guys are lesser men.

i guess all in all, some people's egos work like that. and maturity isn't a straight line. we mature faster in certain aspects than we do in others. and some dudes never had that person to exemplify the characteristics they are now displaying as a caricature.
I hear you, but there is people who will see you as a person of good character and will use you as an example by walking around following you and discrediting everything you say.

You could say 1+1=2, and they will scoff automatically. Those people make me see red honestly, like they have no semblance of truth and are just walking into trends aimlessly.

You can tell them something that would benefit them and they will NOT do it to spite you.

I'll tell you this road to being a man is a lonely one and you don't get a pat on the back for doing what you should. Everyone these days are constantly searching for validation.

I even thought about my old friends who go to the club with a weapon just to stunt. My self i got caught up, someone says you can't do something or treat you like a bi*ch when they know you're not - you can literally spent the rest of your days trying to prove you're not that.

There is people out there right now, that someone treated them like a bi*ch so they are ready to jump on any situation to prove they are not scared. Almost takes the zest and excitement out of life, and you become a bland knowitall.

Kind of like those women who are out to prove there are no good men, it's like a self fulfilling prophecy.

Me I'm trying to create my heaven on earth. As authentically as God leads me to.
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #12
Sanshirō  34 heat pts34
space
space
 Qbert said
I hear you, but there is people who will see you as a person of good character and will use you as an example by walking around following you and discrediting everything you say.

You could say 1+1=2, and they will scoff automatically. Those people make me see red honestly, like they have no semblance of truth and are just walking into trends aimlessly.

You can tell them something that would benefit them and they will NOT do it to spite you.

I'll tell you this road to being a man is a lonely one and you don't get a pat on the back for doing what you should. Everyone these days are constantly searching for validation.

I even thought about my old friends who go to the club with a weapon just to stunt. My self i got caught up, someone says you can't do something or treat you like a bi*ch when they know you're not - you can literally spent the rest of your days trying to prove you're not that.

There is people out there right now, that someone treated them like a bi*ch so they are ready to jump on any situation to prove they are not scared. Almost takes the zest and excitement out of life, and you become a bland knowitall.

Kind of like those women who are out to prove there are no good men, it's like a self fulfilling prophecy.

Me I'm trying to create my heaven on earth. As authentically as God leads me to.
sounds like you've got the right mentality already set in your mind. I can't tell you how much I envy you right now. just knowing what you stand for and what it is you hate. there are men out there who don't even have that clue.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #13
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
 Sanshirō said
sounds like you've got the right mentality already set in your mind. I can't tell you how much I envy you right now. just knowing what you stand for and what it is you hate. there are men out there who don't even have that clue.
Honestly I was lost for the majority of my days. I always knew how I felt but it came out weird or wrong. Like I had some sort or Aspergers or something. I could never express truth naturally. But there is always people who are very intuitive and know, okay this guy is good - but they will keep other people in the dark, they will talk sh*t about you and keep you isolated. I caught onto that when one dude was talking about how "it's all in how people treat you" So I realized he is aware of how to alter perception.

I always wondered why dudes would try to belittle in a group setting - but you see them around the neighbourhood going into their house or something and they'd go out of their way to say hi and they would be totally different and overly nice and humble.

Almost like if you have a silent strength of character they will use you as an example to say "see he's not strong, I am the strong one"

People act like this is the Highlander and there can only be one.

I'm just lucky I didn't do some foolishness and end up in jail and fu*k my whole life up.

Honestly it's no secret I deal with spirituality and Christianity and I've never felt better. Every new day is something new to learn and it's like your life is hidden and going on things are slowly revealed to you.
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #14
Sanshirō  34 heat pts34
space
space
 Qbert said
Honestly I was lost for the majority of my days. I always knew how I felt but it came out weird or wrong. Like I had some sort or Aspergers or something. I could never express truth naturally. But there is always people who are very intuitive and know, okay this guy is good - but they will keep other people in the dark, they will talk sh*t about you and keep you isolated. I caught onto that when one dude was talking about how "it's all in how people treat you" So I realized he is aware of how to alter perception.

I always wondered why dudes would try to belittle in a group setting - but you see them around the neighbourhood going into their house or something and they'd go out of their way to say hi and they would be totally different and overly nice and humble.

Almost like if you have a silent strength of character they will use you as an example to say "see he's not strong, I am the strong one"

People act like this is the Highlander and there can only be one.

I'm just lucky I didn't do some foolishness and end up in jail and fu*k my whole life up.

Honestly it's no secret I deal with spirituality and Christianity and I've never felt better. Every new day is something new to learn and it's like your life is hidden and going on things are slowly revealed to you.
man I need to go to church. but I gotta be honest. I don't want to be all entangled in this small community of folks who are always watching one another. My folks are church people, that's where they met and believe me, it's 95% of their conversation. it's a great thing but I'm too rigid in my introversion to adapt to that kind of setting.

the values are something else, though. that I can get behind totally however, I feel like if you're gonna be religious, you have to go all the way or else you're just dilly-dallying.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #15
collegeboy58  4 heat pts4
space
space
$11,177   Props total: 7465 7465
Wtf is MGTOW again? I’m sick of all this sh*t
+5   

2 weeks ago '06        #16
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
 Sanshirō said
man I need to go to church. but I gotta be honest. I don't want to be all entangled in this small community of folks who are always watching one another. My folks are church people, that's where they met and believe me, it's 95% of their conversation. it's a great thing but I'm too rigid in my introversion to adapt to that kind of setting.

the values are something else, though. that I can get behind totally however, I feel like if you're gonna be religious, you have to go all the way or else you're just dilly-dallying.
Crazy thing is I went to church maybe twice in the last 15 years. I don't go for the same judging eyes. They got the wrong idea, for myself I just started reading proverbs and things in my life that I needed answers to I went to the Bible or online resources for the Bible. Ever issue has a general way of dealing with it. I started using it as a guideline for support.

You can use it that way privately, too much competing in the Christian world. I met people who expected me to explain to them what "what does Christ mean to you" on demand. And when you decline they get mad.

My spirituality is private and I try to use it to encourage rather than compete.

So hope you find some peace of mind. It helped me a lot.
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #17
GoldBluded  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$24,064   Props total: 45779 45779
 Qbert said

You right but the thing is men are competitive by nature. When you go to the gym subconsciously other men will size you up. At work people are always competing or trying to sway your opinion to keep up with the Jones. That's how most of us men are. everybody doesn't get a trophy. Some people will get sh*t on. Especially by the "undefeated" people. Now I say win with grace or compete with the you of last year but That's life. Cold world.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #18
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
 GoldBluded said
You right but the thing is men are competitive by nature. When you go to the gym subconsciously other men will size you up. At work people are always competing or trying to sway your opinion to keep up with the Jones. That's how most of us men are. everybody doesn't get a trophy. Some people will get sh*t on. Especially by the "undefeated" people. Now I say win with grace or compete with the you of last year but That's life. Cold world.
I get that but it doesn't become about what is the right way. For example at work there is this new guy who I helped put on because he came from another terminal and knew some things. So he got an admin position then stepped up to be on par with what I'm doing. I been training him and not holding back. At first I was skeptical if this dude is trying to take my job, but I feel like I laid enough ground work and there is so much more to learn that I shouldn't feel threatened in my current position.

This dude will talk loud and makes such stupid mistakes, it's funny how people will fall for a smooth tongue and bravado. We had a Hazardous Material package come through and he's telling someone to open it and check it to see what it is

I didn't want to argue but I told the guy who was going to open it privately this is a job and your life is more important. You are not supposed to open a hazardous package regardless, not even when a colleague in a superior position tells you to. That's just stupid.

Could of been something extra harmful, but people will do anything a superior says with out questioning and thinking.

That's why they will always stay in a subservient role if they don't wise up.

I try to educate people all the time, listen to what someone says, then do your own fact checking (at work in our manuals) I was put onto this the same way from another person there.

You can lose your job or life due to an person with little experience or compassion telling you orders, and because you want to compete also - you forget what the truth of the situation is at hand.

Especially at work or over all in life I find having a process works and managing it is important. When my co worker who had been there for some time longer than me went on a month vaca I had to step in and do what she was doing. That was the best time for my own development because I had no one to lean on for anything, even our boss was new and didn't know things., and that mentality since that experience I applied to the rest of my life.

I got tired of waiting my turn I guess, like you have to be in succession to be king. You can do everything you want RIGHT NOW, how you want to, it just takes time and effort. I may not have the things I want tangibly but the feeling is already there. So it has to manifest in some way or form someday.

With that in mind I stopped bringing back my victories to the table to compare notes with friends, colleagues or family.

That's really all life seems to be to people anyways.

I got sick of that sh*t and hopefully can just do me quietly.
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #19
Proveone 
space
space
space
$3,091   Props total: 8199 8199

Man yall really hate women on this site. They both lames... Next topic
+3   

1 week ago '18        #20
Proffesor X  45 heat pts45
space
space
$5,866   Props total: 22678 22678
 collegeboy58 said
Wtf is MGTOW again? I’m sick of all this sh*t
Stupid sh*t for non pu**y getting n*ggas to claim to make themselves feel better about thier short comings with women. You see its not abouy getting a woman..cause women are a dime a dozen..its about knowing you can and not caring because they arent that important...yet the whole idealism is set around pulling bi*ches.......

These n*ggas are delusional idiots...you can still aggressively pursue women AND care enough about yourself to not compromise your integrity. You dont have to sh*t on all women to accomplish some bullsh*t goal of psuedo gender denomination....but goofball n*ggas dont get that...mostly because they in fact do not get pu**y...and they think its the womans fault that this fact exist..
+2   

1 week ago '13        #21
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Stupid sh*t for non pu**y getting n*ggas to claim to make themselves feel better about thier short comings with women. You see its not abouy getting a woman..cause women are a dime a dozen..its about knowing you can and not caring because they arent that important...yet the whole idealism is set around pulling bi*ches.......

These n*ggas are delusional idiots...you can still aggressively pursue women AND care enough about yourself to not compromise your integrity. You dont have to sh*t on all women to accomplish some bullsh*t goal of psuedo gender denomination....but goofball n*ggas dont get that...mostly because they in fact do not get pu**y...and they think its the womans fault that this fact exist..

Awh! There there Proffesy!

You are worthy of self-respect and love. You are more than just a pedestal for pu**y to stand on. You don't have to pretend for the box; im here for you. Let's talk this through. Ok?....

So when did you first start identifying as a super weanie hut incel?...

Was it after you garnered a relentless 5k worth of post in a little under a year?.. or before?

1 week ago '19        #22
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,680   Props total: 4093 4093
 RelGthe0ry said
--MGTOWs can attain any woman they desire, but no longer want them long-term. due to their toxic influence as a result of the societal moral compass going down the sh*tter.
you guys are fu*king hilarious

The difference is denial. 'Incels' admit they cant get laid, MGTOW claim they 'just dont want to'.
+10   

1 week ago '18        #23
Proffesor X  45 heat pts45
space
space
$5,866   Props total: 22678 22678
 RelGthe0ry said
Awh! There there Proffesy!

You are worthy of self-respect and love. You are more than just a pedestal for pu**y to stand on. You don't have to pretend for the box; im here for you. Let's talk this through. Ok?....

So when did you first start identifying as a super weanie hut incel?...

Was it after you garnered a relentless 5k worth of post in a little under a year?.. or before?
Mad cause I hit the nail on the head huh? Keep telling yourself you're in charge breh. Maybe one day you cam actuly pull a bi*ch and wont have to rely on goofy a*s internet n*ggas for reasons as to avoid you being a 40 year old virgin.

n*ggas flocked to a thread to really try to distinguish the difference between n*ggas who dont get pu**y and blame women for it...and n*ggas who dont get pu**y but pretend it dont matter because they are bigger men for it..

n*gga please....
+2   

1 week ago '04        #24
collegeboy58  4 heat pts4
space
space
$11,177   Props total: 7465 7465
 Proffesor X said

I meant what do the letters stand for

1 week ago '13        #25
space
space
 d*ckhead said
you guys are fu*king hilarious
Women always loved funny men.

d*ckhead said
The difference is denial. 'Incels' admit they cant get laid, MGTOW claim they 'just dont want to'.

I know this may be surreal to you pu**y worshiping weirdos--but uhh....

Whattttt?...Those types actually exists in the flesh?...

Yup! More than you know lil' fella. Amazing discovery isnt it?..

But I guess its hard to see the truth when ya'll are constantly commanding rich n*gga, eight figures--all while drowning in more pu**y than ya'll can handle right?

But tell me more about how this is every relationship you ever had in your life; and I'll tell you why you've never once in your life seen pu**y beyond your sisters iphone. You th0t worshipping little dweebs are truly something special.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  46
Image(s) inside REAL LIFE EPIDEMIC: CORPORATE AMERICA Is Now EXPLOTING BLACKS GANG CUL..
60 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+197online now  41
Video inside Cam'ron With Freestyle of the Year "Was Gonna Take My Ex Back, I seen H..
106 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  31
Cousin Skeeter/One On One Actor Reveals He's A CRIP, Busts Out Flag
197 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-16online now  24
Article inside Video Host/Actress La La Anthony responds to ‘Power’ fans who say she..
124 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy