50% of men should be stay at home dads

most viewed right now
+23  112
50 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

5 days ago '19        #26
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$3,099   Props total: 7314 7314
 projectd06 said
Lol man i don't know what the hell FWIW means but you gonna have to add 6 0s to that if I'm doing that for money.
FWIW means For Whatever It's Worth
+1   

5 days ago '15        #27
Tully Blanchard  54 heat pts54
space
space
$12,785   Props total: 71083 71083
Should be???? they are!

5 days ago '18        #28
ibarackedyomama  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$580   Props total: 1069 1069
[QUOTE

Lastly, plenty of guys are better parents than the women in their lives. Lots of women are just bad mothers. If you really want what's best for your kids then the better parent should be the one who stays home the most often.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately in most cases the court system doesnít look at whoís the best parent...

The tend to just put the child with the mother

Me personally if I did stay at home I would have the kid in daycare still or join some kind of parent meet up group

Your child needs to interact with other kids
+2   

5 days ago '15        #29
ChoAssUp  79 heat pts79
space
space
$18,898   Props total: 47040 47040
If I stayed home to take care of my sons while my wife goes out and works I'd just do side jobs. Right in my garage.

Last edited by ChoAssUp; 10-09-2019 at 10:38 AM..
+4   

5 days ago '09        #30
JCSTYLE9 
space
space
space
$99   Props total: 95 95
Look 10 years ago I would have been on that same macho ego bullsh*t about men staying at home. I now have 3 kids ( 4.5,2.5 and 6 months) and have been a stay at home dad almost 3 years. All I can say is you have to do whats best for your family, I was making 6 figures working 60+ hours a week, my wife was finishing up residencey doing 60-80 hours a week and we were both miserable. My Oldest wasn't getting the love and attention she needed, we were paying a ton for childcare and a change needed to be made.

I can say being a SAHD isn't for everyone and I went through a hard reset with a slight bought of depression. Going from making great money and being the bread winner to changing diapers and wiping boogers as one of the guys in here said is a mindf*ck. You have to adapt and you have to not give a sh*t what anyone else might think and remember its about the family and kids. At the end of the day I'm married to a surgeon and made the decision early on to support her and her dream career.

I do think men should have paid pat leave and be able to take 6 months to a year off, being a father changes you and I think kids really benefit for a strong male presence. It's also great for your relationship to gain insight into what your partner goes through as a new mother. At the end of the day do whats best for you and your family end of story, don't fall into the trap of stereotypes and societal norms
+10   

5 days ago '15        #31
Rifle 
space
space
space
$248   Props total: 837 837
If a woman is the primary breadwinner in your household she may get an inflated ego start challenging your masculinity. I’ve seen it with members of my family women will use that sh*t to belittle a man and control him.
+9   

5 days ago '06        #32
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$60,974   Props total: 43692 43692
The way women are whipping men's a*ses in the higher education dept. and thus becoming more qualified in the job market, all while a large portion of the job market is going to virtually go away overnight via automation and A.I., yeah, I think that it's really gonna be a lot more normal per se, to see a man staying at home and playing the role of homemaker and caretaker....

Makes sense man..

I done lived with women before man... a lot of the one's that have that hectic work schedule don't know how to keep a house... They sh*t be messy and gross as hell... then they eat out 10+ times a week, bc hey, they got the money anyway, and they don't have time to cook and their cooking skills is weak..

Growing up as a man you either had it one or two ways; either your momma did all the cleaning up after your gross a*s, all your laundry and made all your meals OR, you were taught at a young age how to be a soldier and keep a spotless room, how to launder your own clothing and how to cook basic meals, bc moms was at work and you had to watch your siblings. That early domestic training don't wear off and it becomes a habit/lifestyle. It's obvious even more so when you stay w/ someone that didn't have it. A lot of men just a*sume that 99% of women have that in them, but they don't. And the way women are now, I'd say like, maybe only 40% do now... which is down like 30% compared to past generations and a full 55% compared to our grandmother's generation, where all the women were basically taught from birth how to be a support role for a man in the home.

Times are changing... I saw this coming a long time ago.. women are making those strides and wanting to fill the roles that men have since time immemorial... They think this will make them happy and more fulfilled, but honestly being a man is mostly stressful and thankless and they're gonna find out real quick that it's not this enormous benefit that they think it is, nor is it a walk in the park.
+8   

5 days ago '12        #33
J Money 95  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$9,670   Props total: 10162 10162
One of my childhood friends is a stay at home dad, except without the kids
+7   

5 days ago '15        #34
Piff Blunts xx 
space
space
$750   Props total: 1570 1570
I’m the primary breadwinner and my son just turned 2, and another son on the way. My son needs me at home and he’s way more chill when I’m home but that kid goes to his mama for everything, she feeds him, gets his juice, wakes up for him. My girl does so many things that I know I wouldn’t be able to handle on my own, I’m grateful for her being able to stay home with my son. But like everything you gotta help, taking care of children is a job, n*ggas without kids just can’t relate. Imagine having a 24/7 job for the rest of your life. I’m a very loving father and I teach my son things that a father should be teaching his boy. But to be able to duplicate what my girl does day in and day out I would be miserable.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #35
RubbahBandMane  38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,311   Props total: 11286 11286
 Rifle said
If a woman is the primary breadwinner in your household she may get an inflated ego start challenging your masculinity. Iíve seen it with members of my family women will use that sh*t to belittle a man and control him.
My homie went through that for years and his wife still does it when I'm on the phone with them. Cant be me playa
+3   

5 days ago '04        #36
Aesop730  15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,503   Props total: 10412 10412
Been a little bit of a stay at home dad because I was working afternoons and is be home all day with my big boy. I wanted to be full time but his mom isn't progressive when it comes to men only women. I like him in daycare tho and now he's in Pre-K and he's advanced.
+1   

5 days ago '17        #37
3take  61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,891   Props total: 12290 12290
 J Money 95 said
Don't judge him

I'm a stay at home dad with neither kids nor wife

Last edited by 3take; 10-09-2019 at 10:06 AM..
+2   

5 days ago '19        #38
Dark Cobra  77 heat pts77
space
space
$1,420   Props total: 7017 7017
 BlackjesuS said
I think this guy sales snake oil..
Wtf! Are you sure?

How’s he extracting the oil from the snakes skin?

Poor snakes

5 days ago '16        #39
00010111  139 heat pts139
space
space
$5,684   Props total: 21551 21551
 Rifle said
If a woman is the primary breadwinner in your household she may get an inflated ego start challenging your masculinity. I’ve seen it with members of my family women will use that sh*t to belittle a man and control him.
Women who bring nothing to the table will challenge men too, especially if they think that their looks can attract another simp.

Last edited by 00010111; 10-09-2019 at 10:43 AM..
+1   

5 days ago '17        #40
AllWins  16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,428   Props total: 9963 9963
Gary v is incredibly overrated.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #41
RubbahBandMane  38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,311   Props total: 11286 11286
 00010111 said
Women who bring nothing to the table will challenge men too, especially if think that their looks can attract another simp.
Its wayy worse when you're the one living with them
+1   

5 days ago '11        #42
panamaican 
space
space
space
$1,518   Props total: 3090 3090
 ibarackedyomama said

Unfortunately in most cases the court system doesnít look at whoís the best parent...

The tend to just put the child with the mother

Me personally if I did stay at home I would have the kid in daycare still or join some kind of parent meet up group

Your child needs to interact with other kids
The system does look at who's the best parent and availability is a big part of that conversation. The parent that's available 40 hours a week gets more credit in the system than the parent who's only available 15.

And stay at home shouldn't mean the kid sits in the house with that parent all day. Play dates, activities, etc. It means putting together a week long schedule for the child's betterment.

I took my kid out of daycare because I didn't agree with it and my wife and I shared the stay at home responsibilities (we're both self-employed so that's not an option for everyone). It's a lot more work than most people realize if you're trying to do it right. You have to cook, clean, arrange social activities, introduce educational subjects and then teach them to the appropriate standard. And you don't have any down time because when they're around, you have to be tuned in to them. And when they're not around, you're supposed to be doing all of the stuff that you can't do when they're around.

That sh*t doesn't slow down until they're school age and even then the workload doesn't less, it just changes.

A lot of people, men and women, under estimate how much work it takes to be the primary caregiver until they take on that role on a regular basis.

5 days ago '06        #43
realgunta  1041 heat pts1041
space
space
$29,957   Props total: 64576 64576
 00010111 said
A lot of women AREN'T a natural fit.

And I wish I could find the studies that I saw several years ago that showed single fathers did a superior job raising kids compared to single mothers.
^^i remember reading that study as well.

well im a*suming its the same one.

also even in day to day life....overall i see a lot of single fathers doing a much better job than single mothers
+2   

5 days ago '16        #44
00010111  139 heat pts139
space
space
$5,684   Props total: 21551 21551
 J Money 95 said
+2   

5 days ago '18        #45
ibarackedyomama  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$580   Props total: 1069 1069
 panamaican said
The system does look at who's the best parent and availability is a big part of that conversation. The parent that's available 40 hours a week gets more credit in the system than the parent who's only available 15.

And stay at home shouldn't mean the kid sits in the house with that parent all day. Play dates, activities, etc. It means putting together a week long schedule for the child's betterment.
I took my kid out of daycare because I didn't agree with it and my wife and I shared the stay at home responsibilities (we're both self-employed so that's not an option for everyone). It's a lot more work than most people realize if you're trying to do it right. You have to cook, clean, arrange social activities, introduce educational subjects and then teach them to the appropriate standard. And you don't have any down time because when they're around, you have to be tuned in to them. And when they're not around, you're supposed to be doing all of the stuff that you can't do when they're around.

That sh*t doesn't slow down until they're school age and even then the workload doesn't less, it just changes.

A lot of people, men and women, under estimate how much work it takes to be the primary caregiver until they take on that role on a regular basis.
No they do not you are straight up lying definitely not here in California majority of the time they will place the child with the mother regardless

Iíve even seen cases where the child was taken from the father and put with the mother after she decided she wanted to be the primary caretaker after being absent for so many years.

5 days ago '13        #46
RelGthe0ry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$1,115   Props total: 7107 7107
 Rifle said
This easily would be my biggest concern.

Light trolling from earlier aside--it's no secret that men have a much more impactful parenting presence than women, beyond the essential infant motherhood nurturing stage; but when you take up a stay-at-home dad role--women will UNDOUBTEDLY lord that sh*t over you at one point or another.

I just don't feel it's worth the risk.
+3   

5 days ago '05        #47
YoungHope  6 heat pts6
space
space
$610   Props total: 1552 1552
I used to hit this rich bi*ch who had kids and the babysitter went on vacation or something so she asked if I could stay home and watch her kids for a week. I don't know how women can complain... the routine was so simple and the time flew by. During naptime (1p to 3p) I even had time to find some new pum pum (Call your wives on lunch break, fellas)

5 days ago '17        #48
BLACK FIST  1 heat pts1
space
space
$6,875   Props total: 26040 26040
 Rifle said
If a woman is the primary breadwinner in your household she may get an inflated ego start challenging your masculinity. Iíve seen it with members of my family women will use that sh*t to belittle a man and control him.
this man gets it
+1   

5 days ago '15        #49
Rifle 
space
space
space
$248   Props total: 837 837
 BLACK FIST said
this man gets it
I stay on my purpose I donít chase a womanís validation.
+4   

5 days ago '17        #50
BLACK FIST  1 heat pts1
space
space
$6,875   Props total: 26040 26040
 Rifle said
I stay on my purpose I donít chase a womanís validation.
facts bro
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  33
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39online now  29
I gotta give TI credit he almost got exposed and boided
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
61 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy