Oct 8 - Tᴙump INCREASES the deficit by 68%

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '12        #51
iamsweets  50 heat pts50
space
space
$3,112   Props total: 7813 7813
 DoctorNBA said
I dislike Trump more than ever but this statement doesnt add up. Stock market, unemployment, GDP are all up (better). Debt up too which is bad of course. Looks a lot like Obama's economy but a little better if we're being unbiased and honest.

Genuinely curious, why the change?
+1   

5 days ago '18        #52
set117  2 heat pts2
space
space
$793   Props total: 1851 1851
 DATKIDD121 said
Yall n*ggas are true weirdos

I have never seen a group of people be this obsessed with hating a man this much

I'm talkin literally 48 months straight

Gotttttt daaaaaaayum
FAWK U MEAN?!! This weirdo has been doin fu*kery for 48 months straight. You're the weirdo. Maybe youre high from having his orange mushroom in ya mouth.

5 days ago '07        #53
DoctorNBA  67 heat pts67
space
space
$8,118   Props total: 7333 7333
 iamsweets said
Genuinely curious, why the change?
Its more of a shift than an outright change. I didnt vote for Trump but am Republican. About a year ago, I would have said there was a good chance I'd vote for him in 2020 but not anymore.

I hate the tariffs, hate how he constantly blames everyone for all of his problems (Fed, Obama, Dems, even Hilary), hate how he attacks American companies where thousands of American employees who have 401k's, etc and are directly affected by his words and actions.

I think he's a bad leader honestly. I do like that he's getting us out of wars tho and some other policies I'm in favor of. After all, I am a Conservative.

5 days ago '12        #54
iamsweets  50 heat pts50
space
space
$3,112   Props total: 7813 7813
 DoctorNBA said
Its more of a shift than an outright change. I didnt vote for Trump but am Republican. About a year ago, I would have said there was a good chance I'd vote for him in 2020 but not anymore.

I hate the tariffs, hate how he constantly blames everyone for all of his problems (Fed, Obama, Dems, even Hilary), hate how he attacks American companies where thousands of American employees who have 401k's, etc and are directly affected by his words and actions.

I think he's a bad leader honestly. I do like that he's getting us out of wars tho and some other policies I'm in favor of. After all, I am a Conservative.
I can respect that not necessarily agree, but I can respect it.

4 days ago '17        #55
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$14,406   Props total: 34797 34797
 DoctorNBA said
I dislike Trump more than ever but this statement doesnt add up. Stock market, unemployment, GDP are all up (better). Debt up too which is bad of course. Looks a lot like Obama's economy but a little better if we're being unbiased and honest.

Stock market keeps losing all it's gains. Not really up. Gdp is on the down trend for those of us who pay attention. Last couple quarters have been pretty weak. Unemployment is only so low because so many people are dropping out of the labor force. Obama didn't have the strongest economy but it was slughtly better than what trump's done so far. The trade war and lack of infrastructure plans are what are going to sink trump though.

4 days ago '07        #56
DoctorNBA  67 heat pts67
space
space
 Ymmot said
Stock market keeps losing all it's gains. Not really up. Gdp is on the down trend for those of us who pay attention. Last couple quarters have been pretty weak. Unemployment is only so low because so many people are dropping out of the labor force. Obama didn't have the strongest economy but it was slughtly better than what trump's done so far. The trade war and lack of infrastructure plans are what are going to sink trump though.
The Dow is up over 7,000 points in less than 3 years. Do u realize how unbelievable that is? Greatest gains in American history still with the slight drop. Yea I linked to the gdp in my post, itís still pretty good.

And That is a garbage excuse about unemployment. More ppl are actually coming into the workforce than years past. Just give credit where itís due bro, not hard.

4 days ago '06        #57
LGK  35 heat pts35
space
space
$7,096   Props total: 1764 1764
 PotheadFocker said
Military strong

Orange man good

Also s*x with sister good

Meth good

Build The Wall!
gettin lazy with the trollin, i see.

but seriously the deficit will never be fixed so who really cares.

4 days ago '06        #58
philly337  29 heat pts29
space
space
$34,202   Props total: 22659 22659
 DoctorNBA said
The Dow is up over 7,000 points in less than 3 years. Do u realize how unbelievable that is? Greatest gains in American history still with the slight drop. Yea I linked to the gdp in my post, itís still pretty good.

And That is a garbage excuse about unemployment. More ppl are actually coming into the workforce than years past. Just give credit where itís due bro, not hard.
1. You cant look at dollar amount you look at percentages. 2nd since his actual fiscal year started (what he gets credit for it's pretty flat after s 10 year uptrend).

2. Give credit where it's due then...hes done nothing to increase these things and GDP, stock market and unemployment results were on the same path when he took office from the prior admin and just a continuations. Not only that sh*t he has implemented will come back to bite us in the next 2-4 years

4 days ago '15        #59
naledgestate 
space
space
$1,063   Props total: 6021 6021
 set117 said
I want to laugh at first...but then these folks had to choose between Trump and that bi*ch that cheated Bernie out of the primary. They didnt have much of a choice. This 2 party system is trash.
Duverger's law.

Single member districts where winner takes all equals two party system. Aint no way around that.

Proportional representation is the way to go, but we Americans are too stupid and arrogant to try and change this flawed system.

A parliamentarian system has its drawbacks too, but most would agree it certainly works better than this sh*t we have here.

Last edited by naledgestate; 10-10-2019 at 04:25 AM..
+1   

4 days ago '07        #60
DoctorNBA  67 heat pts67
space
space
 philly337 said
1. You cant look at dollar amount you look at percentages. 2nd since his actual fiscal year started (what he gets credit for it's pretty flat after s 10 year uptrend).

2. Give credit where it's due then...hes done nothing to increase these things and GDP, stock market and unemployment results were on the same path when he took office from the prior admin and just a continuations. Not only that sh*t he has implemented will come back to bite us in the next 2-4 years
A president thats been in office for 3 years has done nothing to increase these things.......u boys are desparate man. We must take credit from Obama then cuz he did nothing to increase those things lololololololol.

4 days ago '17        #61
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
The Dow is up over 7,000 points in less than 3 years. Do u realize how unbelievable that is? Greatest gains in American history still with the slight drop. Yea I linked to the gdp in my post, it’s still pretty good.

And That is a garbage excuse about unemployment. More ppl are actually coming into the workforce than years past. Just give credit where it’s due bro, not hard.
One thing to take into consideration is that when the GOP and trump passed those super expensive tax cuts where they handed the elites more of our tax dollars is that a lot of corporations bought their own stocks instead of creating jobs. That gives the illusion that the market is doing better than it is.

Obama was still doing better at this point in his Presidency as far as market performance, so how is trump's market making the "greatest gains" in American history? It's actually going to be almost impossible for trump to match Obama's gains. The Dow would have to hit almost 5000 by the end of trump's 2nd term.

I have given trump some credit for not totally destroying the economy like some analysts predicted he would. But a lot of what's going on is smoke and mirrors. And like I've said hundreds of times on this board it's the same thing that plagued Obama's jobs numbers. Wages are still pretty stagnant. The same things that Obama couldn't fix, trump can't fix either. The difference is trump isn't even trying. Other than the corporate welfare/tax reform, can you name one piece of legislation that trump has passed to help create jobs or increase wages?

Also, this is an op-ed piece, but look at trump's low gdp compared to what he promised.

It's literally the same economy Republicans bashed Obama for.

Last edited by Ymmot; 10-10-2019 at 08:12 AM..

4 days ago '07        #62
DoctorNBA  67 heat pts67
space
space
 Ymmot said
One thing to take into consideration is that when the GOP and trump passed those super expensive tax cuts where they handed the elites more of our tax dollars is that a lot of corporations bought their own stocks instead of creating jobs. That gives the illusion that the market is doing better than it is.

Obama was still doing better at this point in his Presidency as far as market performance, so how is trump's market making the "greatest gains" in American history? It's actually going to be almost impossible for trump to match Obama's gains. The Dow would have to hit almost 5000 by the end of trump's 2nd term.

I have given trump some credit for not totally destroying the economy like some analysts predicted he would. But a lot of what's going on is smoke and mirrors. And like I've said hundreds of times on this board it's the same thing that plagued Obama's jobs numbers. Wages are still pretty stagnant. The same things that Obama couldn't fix, trump can't fix either. The difference is trump isn't even trying. Other than the corporate welfare/tax reform, can you name one piece of legislation that trump has passed to help create jobs or increase wages?

Also, this is an op-ed piece, but look at trump's low gdp compared to what he promised.

It's literally the same economy Republicans bashed Obama for.
Yea I dont play partisan politics. I DO NOT care whose teams wins, I just want the score kept correctly. I give Obama props for takin us out of the Great Recession. I feel his biggest weaknesses were the last few years of GDP and doubling the debt. The debt has continued to rise under Trump so he's not different than Obama there. I do feel, however, that the economy has upticked. Whether that be from the tax cuts, I'm still not sure. Many ppl got bonuses and that was turned into consumer spending. Many ppl have more per check and that can turn into a lot of things.

The Fed has dropped the rate so obviously its not all good. There are some stagnant behaviors in the economy but GDP is better than Obama's trajectory was going so I give Trump credit for that. Theres upticks in both the market and GDP which to me are 2 of the most important factors in grading an economy.

Will tariffs hurt things? I believe so but we dont know until the #'s come out later. If Trump wins 2020 then his presidency will be easy to grade with 8 yrs of data.
+1   

4 days ago '17        #63
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
Yea I dont play partisan politics. I DO NOT care whose teams wins, I just want the score kept correctly. I give Obama props for takin us out of the Great Recession. I feel his biggest weaknesses were the last few years of GDP and doubling the debt. The debt has continued to rise under Trump so he's not different than Obama there. I do feel, however, that the economy has upticked. Whether that be from the tax cuts, I'm still not sure. Many ppl got bonuses and that was turned into consumer spending. Many ppl have more per check and that can turn into a lot of things.

The Fed has dropped the rate so obviously its not all good. There are some stagnant behaviors in the economy but GDP is better than Obama's trajectory was going so I give Trump credit for that. Theres upticks in both the market and GDP which to me are 2 of the most important factors in grading an economy.

Will tariffs hurt things? I believe so but we dont know until the #'s come out later. If Trump wins 2020 then his presidency will be easy to grade with 8 yrs of data.
Aight, fair enough.

4 days ago '06        #64
philly337  29 heat pts29
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
A president thats been in office for 3 years has done nothing to increase these things.......u boys are desparate man. We must take credit from Obama then cuz he did nothing to increase those things lololololololol.
Bruh its clear you dont understand economics and your Obama comparison is laughable. When Obama's fiscal year started there was a sharp correction on almost every economic indicator forbade decade into the positive. Trumps have just stayed the course...hes hasnt passed anything note worthy to make an impact other than the tax cuts which took our debt through the roof. Show me where trump made an impact on unemployment and it wasnt just a continuation ...

and the stock market has been trading sideways after a decade long uptrend since his first fiscal year started

4 days ago '07        #65
DoctorNBA  67 heat pts67
space
space
 philly337 said
Bruh its clear you dont understand economics and your Obama comparison is laughable. When Obama's fiscal year started there was a sharp correction on almost every economic indicator forbade decade into the positive. Trumps have just stayed the course...hes hasnt passed anything note worthy to make an impact other than the tax cuts which took our debt through the roof. Show me where trump made an impact on unemployment and it wasnt just a continuation ...

and the stock market has been trading sideways after a decade long uptrend since his first fiscal year started

Have u heard of something bottoming out? The market reached 6,000 when it was initially over 13,000. Of course its gonna turn around, the market was big time undervalued. Do u understand how economics works? U make the dumbest arguments.

So since Obama had everything trending up then no one will ever get credit after that since it was already going up lol?

Obama has the debt going up so Trump shouldn't get any flack for it continuing going up? Right? Thats your incredible logic.

We absolutely cant get on Trump for this since Obama started it lolololololol.

4 days ago '06        #66
philly337  29 heat pts29
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
Have u heard of something bottoming out? The market reached 6,000 when it was initially over 13,000. Of course its gonna turn around, the market was big time undervalued. Do u understand how economics works? U make the dumbest arguments.

So since Obama had everything trending up then no one will ever get credit after that since it was already going up lol?

Obama has the debt going up so Trump shouldn't get any flack for it continuing going up? Right? Thats your incredible logic.

We absolutely cant get on Trump for this since Obama started it lolololololol.

Again you dont understand what you're talking about. It didnt "bottom out" and would have continued dropping. Not only that ots one thing to just stop it from dropping and leveling off or going up slightly to having it recover to all time highs

Second nobody ever said that someone can't improve upon but you should be able to show what policy was passed, why and be able to show a large improvement and not the exact same rate that it was improving

3rd Obama cut the deficit from about 1.2 trillion to 400-500 billion only for trump to come in have at a trillion again

Have a seat ur lost son

Also you didnt answer any questions (because you cant). Where these improvements?

4 days ago '07        #67
DoctorNBA  67 heat pts67
space
space
 philly337 said
Again you dont understand what you're talking about. It didnt "bottom out" and would have continued dropping. Not only that ots one thing to just stop it from dropping and leveling off or going up slightly to having it recover to all time highs

Second nobody ever said that someone can't improve upon but you should be able to show what policy was passed, why and be able to show a large improvement and not the exact same rate that it was improving

3rd Obama cut the deficit from about 1.2 trillion to 400-500 billion only for trump to come in have at a trillion again

Have a seat ur lost son

Also you didnt answer any questions (because you cant). Where these improvements?
Haha big dummy. The deficit never got to those historic levels until Obama got into office. So he fixed his own mistakes, thats a win I guess????

Deficit/GDP

2008 - 3.1%
2009 - 9.8% (wow)
2010 - 8.6% (wow)
2011 - 8.3% (wow)
2012 - 6.7% (wow)
2013 - 4%
2014 - 2.7%
2015 - 2.4%
2016 - 3.1%

So after doubling the national debt, he got the deficit back to where it was before he arrived. Must have been some reallllll good policies. This is what you're taking victory laps for?

Trump tax cuts did that much lol.

4 days ago '06        #68
philly337  29 heat pts29
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
Haha big dummy. The deficit never got to those historic levels until Obama got into office. So he fixed his own mistakes, thats a win I guess????

Deficit/GDP

2008 - 3.1%
2009 - 9.8% (wow)
2010 - 8.6% (wow)
2011 - 8.3% (wow)
2012 - 6.7% (wow)
2013 - 4%
2014 - 2.7%
2015 - 2.4%
2016 - 3.1%

So after doubling the national debt, he got the deficit back to where it was before he arrived. Must have been some reallllll good policies. This is what you're taking victory laps for?

Bruh ur a fu*kin retard.... do you know what a fiscal year is

Prob one of those dumbasses giving trump credit for January jobs reports when he was on office one week

It's cool you don't understand how sh*t works. Fortunately historians do and why they rank hom so highly

Last edited by philly337; 10-10-2019 at 07:06 PM..

3 days ago '17        #69
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 DoctorNBA said

Deficit/GDP

2008 - 3.1%
2009 - 9.8% (wow)
2010 - 8.6% (wow)
2011 - 8.3% (wow)
2012 - 6.7% (wow)
2013 - 4%
2014 - 2.7%
2015 - 2.4%
2016 - 3.1%

Obama and his policies increased the national debt by $983 billion.

Trump added 2 trillion just by signing the GOP tax reform.

3 days ago '07        #70
DoctorNBA  67 heat pts67
space
space
 Ymmot said

Obama and his policies increased the national debt by $983 billion.

Trump added 2 trillion just by signing the GOP tax reform.
Letís just say Trump gotta long way to go to match what Obama did to the debt.

3 days ago '17        #71
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
Letís just say Trump gotta long way to go to match what Obama did to the debt.
But Obama did it to get out of a recession, trump did it in the midst of the current economy. Trump did it just to give our tax dollars to his fellow 1%ers.

3 days ago '06        #72
philly337  29 heat pts29
space
space
 Ymmot said
But Obama did it to get out of a recession, trump did it in the midst of the current economy. Trump did it just to give our tax dollars to his fellow 1%ers.
It's obvious the dude doesnt read

Obama adds 1 tril in 8 years with his policies and not what was inherited

Trump adds 2 tril on tax breaks alone

"Trump has a long way to catch what Obama did to the debt"

3 days ago '12        #73
OldBusiness  193 heat pts193
space
space
$33,589   Props total: 71619 71619
 philly337 said
It's obvious the dude doesnt read

Obama adds 1 tril in 8 years with his policies and not what was inherited

Trump adds 2 tril on tax breaks alone

"Trump has a long way to catch what Obama did to the debt"

One thing I learned is to let @ have it when it comes to the economy.

Tonight he learned too
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+170online now  19
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
131 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-19online now  18
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
155 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  18
Image(s) inside Oct 6 - Elon Musk ETHERS The Auto Industry
142 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  11
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture