What in the fu-k: Chinese restaurant says no niggas after 5PM in Africa

most viewed right now
51 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+29  96
30 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '16        #51
00010111  140 heat pts140
space
space
$5,746   Props total: 21805 21805
 wrecklessvlee said
It's actually Chinese ran which is the upmost disturbing bullsh*t I've ever known.

Where do you people get your information from?
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #52
Dehone 
space
space
$4,737   Props total: 15708 15708
The slaughter ethnic minorities back in China

They move abroad and ban n*ggas from their own sh*t

+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '15        #53
kami  57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,054   Props total: 24202 24202
Where in africa?
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #54
Akira Son Bio  237 heat pts237
space
space
$54,007   Props total: 23391 23391
hopefully they close that joint down

and smashing Yvonne Maingey
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #55
BOLO1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$394   Props total: 1513 1513
In all honesty why should we be outraged on Africans behalf? They allowed it and if you give someone an inch they're going to take a mile. They should have learned during the colonial period.
+5   

2 weeks ago '06        #56
A.M.BESSA  4 heat pts4
space
space
$2,262   Props total: 1928 1928
what type of crab in bucket a*s n*ggas is in here

china owns african

this is sh*t i only hear and read on bx the topics of real africans is never we need to pool our money and resources to stop the chinese wtf type of bipolar dumb is that all dat lean an crushing your drugs an smokin it jus cuz music said so made u some straight dust heads comin on here wit this youtube scholar level propaganda bullsh*t not even a lick of it true yall fu*ken got flies for brains if u believe that sh*t

they prolly wont show the video of the mob of africans straight ransackin the bi*ch while a nigerian dude narrates it but nah lets jus take this video at face value and watch all the racists eat it up as we seperate ourselves even further
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #57
Tikyle2  4 heat pts4
space
space
$5,393   Props total: 2720 2720
Just stop patronizing it and it will either go out of business or just be a small Chinese only business that serves the Chinese in Africa. It's not really that big of a deal.

Your money has more power than your fists or a gun or some gasoline and a lighter. I just don't get how people don't realize that sh*t by now......

2 weeks ago '16        #58
Aztlan  143 heat pts143
space
space
$16,047   Props total: 44674 44674
 00010111 said
They don't run sh*t.

What are you talking about.

They don't dictate policy.

They don't control fiscal matters.

They don't control any of the branches of the military in ANY African nation.

Nor any arm of government. Where are you pulling your bullsh*t from? And who is propping your boneheaded comment?
These guys love to fear monger China's involvement in Africa.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #59
SeraphKin  10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,621   Props total: 45190 45190
 dangermouse said
How do you think Africans sound?
I bet you have a stereotypical idea of what an African accent sounds like.

I've heard many Africans speak from Eritrea all the way to kenya.

She sounds like she is a*similating British dialect

2 weeks ago '16        #60
Aztlan  143 heat pts143
space
space
 EasyPeel said
Owning countries sounds far fetched but its owning the production of a country's a*sets which by proxy enables a US/China to effectively control a country's economy. They will usually go after the most valuable tangible a*set in a round about way. Not hard to follow where this leads as of course if you own the money supply you have a significant influence on the country.

This system is beautiful and tragic. Lets take country X. There's a scene from Mr. Robot where white rose says "Don't take my generosity for generosity", and these country's fall for it every time. A financial crisis creates a check mate move off the bat. Country/insitution Y like the US/China/IMF will come in and throw the country a lifeline provide the country with loans and initiatives like infrastructure "improvement" that according to studies - usually outdated and produced via researchers funded by questionable and compromising parties - which show that these improvements will allow the economy to generate more capital in order to pay off these infrastructure schemes and loans. But... they never do. Country X will come back to country/institution Y and say "we just ain't got it bruh, let's renegotiate" and Y - knowing this would always be the outcome - will come back with "oh we sympathize with the struggle but you still owe us but it's ok that you aren't generating the capital, just sign off 70% of the proceeds from a*set Z for however long to settle the bill". Done. You've just given a portion of your economy and hence some control to a foreign entity.

Its happens all over South America and Africa. Somalia gave fishing rights to China, remember Ecuador and that hydroelectric dam, yup they signed off 80% of their oil. You guys do the same sh*t and other stuff like "its ok, just let us build a military base over here and we'll slash the bill a lil" etc etc.

Its play or be played.
I was here for that fishing rights in Somalia thread.

The original article was misleading as fu*k and the way you presented it is misleading as fu*k.

I had to post the actual article in that thread to actually illuminate what was going on.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #61
kstyle49  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$210   Props total: 445 445
 Tacko Fallspaus said
I can tell you Jamaica is one. And parts of Africa where they built ghost cities. Do ya research. Jamaica owns China billions that won’t ever be paid off
Debt is the new hustle
Listen up CIA paid shill...

1. Jamaica was a British colony from 1655 to 1962! A British colony!! Do you know what that means? Jamaicans were slaves to the British. Second class citizens in their own country to the British. The brits still run it with a black hand like what we see them doing in Hong Kong. The Queen is still the head of state in Jamaica loser.

2. Ghost cities?? Lol what are you smoking cause I need some of that sh** haha. Chinese are wayyyy more efficient in building and infrastructure development. What takes us ages to do it’s take the Chinese months and years to do. They are a nation of builders.

Africa needs modern infrastructure and housing. Modern urbanization to atract investors and growth. You build it, they come. Modern urbanization projects (China haters like to call ghost cities) is no different from what Arabs have done in Dubai. It’s something we can’t understand because we are outdated in this area.

Only a loser would think development is a bad thing. So, Superior Urbanization planning are now called ghost cities and a bad thing? Is that your logic? lol. Only simple minded losers would be fooled into believing development is a bad thing. Talking about brainwashing lol. Your white masters have never done anything great for Africa with the billions they looted.

Last edited by kstyle49; 10-09-2019 at 06:56 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #62
TheGreyOne 
space
space
$470   Props total: 938 938
 00010111 said
So they trade oil? And that equates to controlling fiscal matters?
Serious question: are you young, fam? No disrespect intended but research the "Silk Road" initiative and think critically.

2 weeks ago '16        #63
space
space
 SeraphKin said
I've heard many Africans speak from Eritrea all the way to kenya.

She sounds like she is a*similating British dialect
British English is what is taught in Kenyan schools and this channel makes a point of using British English as the means of communicating the news.

Swahili is very much the lingua franca in the region.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #64
BLACK FIST  1 heat pts1
space
space
$6,932   Props total: 26366 26366
it's been a couple years since i copped something from the Chinese spot... will never eat that bullsh*t again. that's that sick and flabby food

fu*k them racist ld muhfuggas b
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #65
TheGreyOne 
space
space
$470   Props total: 938 938
 Sin said
My point that their business is no longer accepted here gets across also

You can never be in the “right” being racist
Hmmm, that depends on who's deciding "right". Morals & values ain't universal. That concept trips up a lot of Black Americans.

2 weeks ago '07        #66
Damagegadget  495 heat pts495
space
space
$41,123   Props total: 28901 28901
Black Kenyans lol the erasing of their titles begins
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #67
space
space
 Tikyle2 said
Just stop patronizing it and it will either go out of business or just be a small Chinese only business that serves the Chinese in Africa. It's not really that big of a deal.

Your money has more power than your fists or a gun or some gasoline and a lighter. I just don't get how people don't realize that sh*t by now......
It was probably their intention to be a Chinese only spot (hence the Mandarin only menu) but if Kenyans want to hand over their money then they will take it.

Personally, I have no burning desire to be around Chinese folk so I don't get the appeal but some people are different.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #68
LYTE  198 heat pts198
space
space
space
$17,143   Props total: 11787 11787
If this is true, then "no n*gg@s" should go in there ANYTIME of the day
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #69
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$34,584   Props total: 108967 108967
 Kade said
You not getting it... They say (racist) something and people either agree or disagree (most likely disagree). They lose business because of it.

However... If you attack them with violence, you are not proving them wrong to be racist... you're proving them right. Now, more people agree with them with at the same time distancing themselves with you.

Right and Wrong are dependent on the person.

Another example, some black people are weary of cops (white in particular) in america. What you're saying is that it's only right for the cops to attack them instead of trying to prove them wrong.
Okay so if boycotting fails to bring the desired results then you burn it
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #70
EasyPeel  2 heat pts2
space
space
$355   Props total: 833 833
 Aztlan said
I was here for that fishing rights in Somalia thread.

The original article was misleading as fu*k and the way you presented it is misleading as fu*k.

I had to post the actual article in that thread to actually illuminate what was going on.

It's like the US intervening in some other state.. does their track record with developing countries support they're there out the goodness of their hearts ? As the years go on the strategy will play out and we'll see how their "win win partnership" develops

2 weeks ago '18        #71
Ryo857 
space
space
$1,416   Props total: 2062 2062
If this was Haiti they would’ve burned their sh*t all the way down smh damn that’s sad man

2 weeks ago '18        #72
PAPLE 
space
space
$2,450   Props total: 11760 11760
Take your black a*s there before 5pm or don't shop with them then...

typical to see you'll say "burn it down"

it fits your stereotype perfectly.

2 weeks ago '17        #73
2007  2 heat pts2
space
space
$4,232   Props total: 4958 4958
 zayan said
Wait what? How you gonna move to a country and be racist to the majority who let you in there in the first place?

Their money let them in.

2 weeks ago '18        #74
SFamilyRep  22 heat pts22
space
space
$7,203   Props total: 35538 35538
 Qbert said
I'm tired of this status quo all over the world. These sick fu*ks with money stepping on our heads and necks, and to a point we have to take it because we got mortgages and groceries to get. If it was a Utopian society or where people had their fixed lot to take care of a lot of these guys in power would have no woman and wouldn't have the ability or energy to maintain their own affairs.

This is why slavery started to tilt things in the favour of the weak. You need to strong man to build while the weak man makes policies for political gain and to make sure power stays in their favour.

I cannot wait for the Day of the Lord.
The lord actively allowed it & you’re waiting for that n*gga to come save you? There ain’t no lord and savior
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #75
Aztlan  143 heat pts143
space
space
 EasyPeel said
It's like the US intervening in some other state.. does their track record with developing countries support they're there out the goodness of their hearts ? As the years go on the strategy will play out and we'll see how their "win win partnership" develops
China doesn't have a track record. This is a relatively new phenomenon.

Have we had a contentious process yet between China and a debtor country that has defaulted?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  52
Image(s) inside You guys were right about The Game
279 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+475online now  43
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
226 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside REAL LIFE EPIDEMIC: CORPORATE AMERICA Is Now EXPLOTING BLACKS GANG CUL..
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  10
Cousin Skeeter/One On One Actor Reveals He's A CRIP, Busts Out Flag
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy