Most consequential decision you ever made in a game

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
32 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '19        #1
1707 page views
36 comments

Sanshirō  35 heat pts35
space
space
$341   Props total: 2464 2464
Most consequential decision you ever made in a game

For example, Fallout 3: when Mr Burke hits you up at the bar, blow up the town and live it up in Tenpenny Tower, or be a good boy and report him!

Or in Deus Ex 1 when you get the choice to let the rich girl f*ght with her father and run away from home. And then later on in the game at the Garage map at night you see her around a bonfire with two hobos.
+8   

best
worst
36 comments

2 weeks ago '19        #2
GDubs  11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,164   Props total: 2039 2039
Until dawn on ps4 everything is that game is based off the butterfly effect. The same developers just made an Xbox game also
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #3
TheKingofClowns  4 heat pts4
space
space
$226   Props total: 600 600
The Witcher 3, k*lled the wrong dude and let a serial k*lling vampire go free...bugged the fu*k out of me after that I alway's made a save before starting any new missions.
+15   

2 weeks ago '14        #4
K Robinson  6 heat pts6
space
space
$2,814   Props total: 4100 4100
 TheKingofClowns said
The Witcher 3, k*lled the wrong dude and let a serial k*lling vampire go free...bugged the fu*k out of me after that I alway's made a save before starting any new missions.
Sounds like when I k*lled everyone in the compound to keep them from torturing and k*lling a girl who was a synth in Fallout 4
+8   

2 weeks ago '19        #5
hoesloveflaxsee 
space
space
$566   Props total: 3074 3074
 TheKingofClowns said
Lmfao same sh*t happened to me but it was a werewolf. sh*t was embarrassing
+4   

2 weeks ago '13        #6
RelGthe0ry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$1,145   Props total: 7212 7212
Harvesting little sisters in the Bioshock 2 was a continuously disturbing decision--that resulted in internal consequences; that not only made me question if gaming was desensitizing me to the murder of children; but my own sense of pride and integrity as a potential father, who was suppose to be protecting them.

Can still hear their kicks and screams now; "No daddy..please..dont...I LOVE YOU "

"Stfu! and give me that fu*kin' adam!"

Last edited by RelGthe0ry; 10-08-2019 at 05:15 AM..
+25   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #7
Blaffy  262 heat pts262
space
space
$15,808   Props total: 56932 56932
 RelGthe0ry said
Harvesting little sisters in the Bioshock 2 was a continuously disturbing decision--that resulted in internal consequences; that not only made me question if gaming was desensitizing me to the murder of children; but my own sense of pride and integrity as a potential father, who was suppose to be protecting them.

Can still hear their kicks and screams now; "No daddy..please..dont...I LOVE YOU "

This is when I started to make seperate saves, I wanted to see both endings. I did hate turning the daughters into those slugs
+4   

2 weeks ago '13        #8
space
space
 Blaffy said
This is when I started to make seperate saves, I wanted to see both endings. I did hate turning the daughters into those slugs
Man I didn't even know that was an option. I vaguely remember it being one of those 1 file autosave only games. Wish I had of known; my dumbass would replay through the whole thing to see the other endings.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #9
Blaffy  262 heat pts262
space
space
 RelGthe0ry said
Man I didn't even know that was an option. I vaguely remember it being one of those 1 file autosave only games. Wish I had of known; my dumbass would replay through the whole thing to see the other endings.

Bioshock 1 and after I always saw both endings

Gta 4 choosing two separate sides would determine who would get k*lled, saw both

Gta 5 (3 options) I did all three

There were more games with multiple options and endings.
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #10
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$3,035   Props total: 13189 13189
I slept with Triss Merigold

A good idea at the time

Bad idea in the end

+12   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #11
Blaffy  262 heat pts262
space
space

+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #12
Bambammr7gram 
space
space
space
$50   Props total: 143 143
 RelGthe0ry said

Bruh i laughed so hard and felt this on another level. I saved all the little sons of bi*ches for the “good” ending i love the 1st one so much
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #13
TH35  113 heat pts113
space
space
$95,600   Props total: 22648 22648
 TheKingofClowns said
I really need to get back into that game. I lost interest after 10 min
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #14
Bloodpantha 
space
space
space
$773   Props total: 981 981
Going left instead of right in pacman
+12   

2 weeks ago '19        #15
TheKingofClowns  4 heat pts4
space
space
$226   Props total: 600 600
 TH35 said
I really need to get back into that game. I lost interest after 10 min
Don't sleep on this one, but it's not for everyone... it's best to be in the right mind state to enjoy it fully.

I personally think The Witcher 3 is a masterpiece and one of the best games this generation has to offer.
+10   

2 weeks ago '11        #16
40deuce42  1 heat pts1
space
space
$609   Props total: 371 371
Bet on Baker Mayfield...smh
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #17
katalist  242 heat pts242
space
space
$37,509   Props total: 2216 2216
Obsidian games and CD Projekt Red games

2 weeks ago '19        #18
Airtight 
space
space
$225   Props total: 936 936
 RelGthe0ry said

Bruh

I never harvested a single one in both games. Legit loved BioShock 2 to the point where I've platinumed both games. I did 2 on a brass balls run with no trophy because I loved that sh*t so much. The first time I beat it, Eleanor had me fu*ked up for days. A shame Infinite was so stupid.

Timberwolves said
I slept with Triss Merigold

A good idea at the time

Bad idea in the end

Man if you don't get the hell out of here with that. Triss is always the right decision. bi*ch loves you like air and Yen just sees you as a simp she can get to f*ght for her.

Speaking of succubus a*s women...

This fu*kin' bi*ch broke my heart. Trying to get me to fu*k an archdemon baby into her. Willing to fu*k my boy Alistair to do it, cotdamn this bi*ch is cold. Left us high and dry and she was my highest level mage with the most time invested into her. Couldn't believe that sh*t. I took the k*lling blow, legend in two sports thanks to being an elf and the kingdoms setting aside a kingdom for us. If Morrigan wasn't such a succubus I would have been alive to rule it.

+8   

2 weeks ago '13        #19
space
space
 Bambammr7gram said
Bruh i laughed so hard and felt this on another level. I saved all the little sons of bi*ches for the “good” ending i love the 1st one so much
I feel you! The 1st one definetly holds the crown for me even now. Dat intro alone was mistaken by many as a unplayable cutscene at the time--because of how amazing it looked.

Airtight said
Bruh

I never harvested a single one in both games. Legit loved BioShock 2 to the point where I've platinumed both games. I did 2 on a brass balls run with no trophy because I loved that sh*t so much. The first time I beat it, Eleanor had me fu*ked up for days. A shame Infinite was so stupid.
Not 1?...Dude you're the man I should've been.
A true big daddy indeed.

Definetly dont know what went wrong with infinite. The initial trailer for it was amazing; but the actual game got really COD style repetitive for me quickly for some reason.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #20
l3altimore 7  17 heat pts17
space
space
$721   Props total: 3295 3295
I chose Bulbasaur over Squirtle
+11   

2 weeks ago '15        #21
darealjstylez86  10 heat pts10
space
space
$460   Props total: 481 481
Eating the mushroom in mario.... I hate being big!!!!

2 weeks ago '18        #22
PurpleRain  28 heat pts28
space
space
$802   Props total: 3646 3646
That red dead 2 final choice that got me shot in the face.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #23
Lito Guapalot  40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,575   Props total: 16713 16713
 l3altimore 7 said
I chose Bulbasaur over Squirtle
I never could get into squirtles line. Always went with bulbasaur whenever I didnt choose charmander
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #24
Cartel-Clipz  38 heat pts38
space
space
$38,085   Props total: 56433 56433

+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #25
Lito Guapalot  40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,575   Props total: 16713 16713
 RelGthe0ry said
I never took the Adam either. Real talk I couldn't get myself to do it even tho the sh*t is a game. That Bioshock 1 ending was so beautiful. Here go both of them if you haven't seen them

My ending for 2 was a lil different tho. I saved all the little sisters but I sacrificed myself
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+504online now  18
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
242 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  17
Image(s) inside You guys were right about The Game
313 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+83online now  14
Cousin Skeeter/One On One Actor Reveals He's A CRIP, Busts Out Flag