Oct 7 - PLOT THICKENS: Slain Botham Jean Witness was set to TESTIFY against Dallas Police

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '19        #151
Dj Mannie Fresh  24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,356   Props total: 3414 3414
 ImAMonster said

You have serious mental issues and you need to be checked. You're FAR more racist than anyone else on here and anyone I've ever met really. Don't forget that you told me I should be hung up and gutted in the middle of the street. You, a black man, told that to me, a white man. But that's not racist? When did I ever tell you some sh*t like that? Never...YOU are the problem. YOU are the racist one but you're so caught up in news outlets and the internet that you don't even see it. You've called me every "white racist" name in the book and I've never called you anything. All you do is @ me to attack me and call me racist names and say I should be k*lled. I never mention you but I'm the racist one? Who constantly harasses me? You. Lol. Yet you're the one constantly complaining about racism. My God you are blind to reality my guy. You need help.
I literally stopped reading after I saw "me a white man" nothing you say on race has any value. Just as I thought. Lol at a black man being able to be racist

6 days ago '12        #152
BangEm904  39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,984   Props total: 17729 17729
Mannnnn dis n*gga was k*lled during a drug deal

6 days ago '08        #153
supervillain  285 heat pts285
space
space
$14,538   Props total: 4464 4464
 BangEm904 said
Mannnnn dis n*gga was k*lled during a drug deal

foh

6 days ago '19        #154
Dj Mannie Fresh  24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,356   Props total: 3414 3414
 bornleader said
Im not one for outrageous conspiracy theories and over the top a*sumptions..But....There is no way this is a coincidence..No chance at all..This was a deliberate murder..And it was not handled by "street dudes"
Unless they paid the street dudes
+1   

6 days ago '16        #155
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$4,495   Props total: 4175 4175
But but it was the Dallas police. Josh was a good guy

Last edited by Itsjustmefools; 10-08-2019 at 01:21 PM..

6 days ago '13        #156
AHernsGun  8 heat pts8
space
space
$3,896   Props total: 2190 2190
tv done fu*ked up americas minds. conspiracies are bullsh*t people.

5 days ago '09        #157
Castor Diego  13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,166   Props total: 3171 3171
 JBoogie1994 said
The fact that n*ggas like you don't even deem foul play as a possibility is sad. Cops k*ll n*ggas on camera without a fu*k given. You using a couple situations where they've acted humane doesn't negate the fact that law enforcement isn't for us bro. You rather put it on a n*gga who just got out in September. Y'all some different type of bi*ch n*ggas man. Smh

keep talking that rah rah my boy come to my hood in the triple d and see what its really like mane. cuz you don't know sh*t lil bi*ch a*s n*gga. n*ggas been getting robbed left to right out here boy .... take yo duck a*s somewhere else with that bullsh*t you tryna preach ole bi*ch a*s n*gga.

5 days ago '15        #158
JBoogie1994 
space
space
$115   Props total: 353 353
The dudes that allegedly robbed him were from out of town. But whatever, Keep that same energy when you get pulled over or unlawfully fu*ked with by Dallas PD "mane". Ima ignore the disrespect cause we online and i know you wouldn't be on this same type of time in person. Get you some money or some pu**y you'll be less angry.

Castor Diego said
keep talking that rah rah my boy come to my hood in the triple d and see what its really like mane. cuz you don't know sh*t lil bi*ch a*s n*gga. n*ggas been getting robbed left to right out here boy .... take yo duck a*s somewhere else with that bullsh*t you tryna preach ole bi*ch a*s n*gga.

5 days ago '09        #159
space
space
 JBoogie1994 said
The dudes that allegedly robbed him were from out of town. But whatever, Keep that same energy when you get pulled over or unlawfully fu*ked with by Dallas PD "mane". Ima ignore the disrespect cause we online and i know you wouldn't be on this same type of time in person. Get you some money or some pu**y you'll be less angry.

bruh I aint no damn internet n*gga ... slide thru the D ... I'm the same online and offline facts lil n*gga.

and I got PLENTY money ... u don't even have a clue who you even talking to and thats funny as fu*k honestly lmao

5 days ago '15        #160
JBoogie1994 
space
space
$115   Props total: 353 353
Lol im talking to an intentet n*gga but Ill be in Dallas Nov 9 for the Snoop show. Not worrying about nothing you speaking on my G. Coming with my white biddie might make her slap you if I see you.

Castor Diego said
bruh I aint no damn internet n*gga ... slide thru the D ... I'm the same online and offline facts lil n*gga.

and I got PLENTY money ... u don't even have a clue who you even talking to and thats funny as fu*k honestly lmao

5 days ago '09        #161
space
space
 JBoogie1994 said
Lol im talking to an intentet n*gga but Ill be in Dallas Nov 9 for the Snoop show. Not worrying about nothing you speaking on my G. Coming with my white biddie might make her slap you if I see you.
And I'll clap you both after ..n*gga this Texas dummy. get ya dumb a*s lit over some internet sh*t

i'll be there too n*gga. at the pavilion right ? master p show right?

ILL BE THERE JACK

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  20
Image(s) inside Oct 6 - Elon Musk ETHERS The Auto Industry
144 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+171online now  19
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
131 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-19online now  18
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
156 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  7
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy