Oct 7 - Dan Rather Schools Trump About His 'Do Nothing Dems' Narrative

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

7 days ago '18        #51
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$5,588   Props total: 22007 22007
 Rocko said
If Obama's bills saved the economy, why the trillions of dollars in quantitative easing
Aye dumbass. This thread is about current events. You know, sh*t occurring in 2019. Not 2009. How about you step outside your time bubble and take Obama's d*ck out ya mouf for a few minutes

You need a vacation. Maybe you should take a trip to Pan America

7 days ago '19        #52
Rocko 
space
space
space
$649   Props total: 1450 1450
 Juliette DaBlok said
Aye dumbass. This thread is about current events.
I know what this thread is about, the OP mentions Obama's bills saved the economy, I'm curious about why there needed to be trillions of dollars pumped into the economy if Obama's bills saved it. It is a pretty simple question, but it sounds like you don't understand economics enough to give a well thought out answer, your just learning what Pan Africanism is yesterday aside

7 days ago '04        #53
nando  7 heat pts7
space
space
$2,087   Props total: 337 337
Again I remind you Trumpatards are allergic to facts and truth... no sense in even engaging in any kind of debate with imbeciles like that...
+1   

7 days ago '18        #54
space
space
 Rocko said
I know what this thread is about, the OP mentions Obama's bills saved the economy, I'm curious about why there needed to be trillions of dollars pumped into the economy if Obama's bills saved it. It is a pretty simple question, but it sounds like you don't understand economics enough to give a well thought out answer, your just learning what Pan Africanism is yesterday aside
I come and go as I please

With that being said, take Obama's d*ck out cha mouf you emotional little bi*ch

Bu Bu but Obama

7 days ago '19        #55
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
I come and go as I please

With that being said, take Obama's d*ck out cha mouf you emotional little bi*ch

Bu Bu but Obama
Huh? The OP brought up Obama and the economy, I'm not sorry at all that I hurt your bussy asking a question about the trillions of dollars being pumped into the economy that people like to pretend didn't happen.

Also with the bolded, please do not try to emulate what you perceive to be black dialect again, you're not black and I'm offended. Go read up on some of that Pan Africanism you just learned about yesterday and learn a sense of respect for black folks, thanks.

7 days ago '04        #56
gh3tto  10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,757   Props total: 4061 4061
 Sin said
But but but what about the democrats and Hillary and Obama

Whataboutism
somehow this is their play on ukraine
but but biden did it before me

cool you and biden can share cells
+3   

7 days ago '18        #57
space
space
 Rocko said
Huh? The OP brought up Obama and the economy, I'm not sorry at all that I hurt your bussy asking a question about the trillions of dollars being pumped into the economy that people like to pretend didn't happen.

Also with the bolded, please do not try to emulate what you perceive to be black dialect again, you're not black and I'm offended. Go read up on some of that Pan Africanism you just learned about yesterday and learn a sense of respect for black folks, thanks.
You honed right in Obama's name and ran off with it? Cause you're on his d*ck like an emotional bi*ch

And what kind of grown man says sh*t like "bussy" anyway

7 days ago '11        #58
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$34,469   Props total: 108534 108534
 gh3tto said
somehow this is their play on ukraine
but but biden did it before me

cool you and biden can share cells
I read this article yesterday on the Ukraine mess and it made a lot of sense

+1   

7 days ago '18        #59
space
space
 Sin said
I read this article yesterday on the Ukraine mess and it made a lot of sense

I saw that yesterday. That's what Rick Perry was talking about when he said he urged Trump to talk to the President of Ukraine. All of this sh*t is going to come out and it's going to basically look like extortion
+1   

7 days ago '19        #60
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
You honed right in Obama's name and ran off with it? Cause you're on his d*ck like an emotional bi*ch

And what kind of grown man says sh*t like "bussy" anyway
I asked a simple respectful question which had to do with the trillions of dollars being pumped into the economy the OP claims Obama stabalized. Clearly your bussy was hurt by this question and you do not possess the level of intelligence necessary to engage in that level of discussion.

I get it tho, you're in Atlanta and married your black boyfriend you pretend to be on the internet off policies pushed by the Obama admin, so you have a deep emotional connection to the man. Any kind of question asked about him will invoke an irrational tourettes like emotional outburst from you as a result. It is what it is tho

7 days ago '18        #61
space
space
 Rocko said
I asked a simple respectful question which had to do with the trillions of dollars being pumped into the economy the OP claims Obama stabalized. Clearly your bussy was hurt by this question and you do not possess the level of intelligence necessary to engage in that level of discussion.

I get it tho, you're in Atlanta and married your black boyfriend you pretend to be on the internet off policies pushed by the Obama admin, so you have a deep emotional connection to the man. Any kind of question asked about him will invoke an irrational tourettes like emotional outburst from you as a result. It is what it is tho
And there you go again. Typing more homo erotic fantasies. What kind of n*gga imagines gay scenarios like that?

Why would you even mention having a "black" boyfriend? So you thought actually thought about it that deep? So deep that you even fantasized about what color the f*g**t is

U can't make this sh*t up

n*gga you gay as fukk

7 days ago '19        #62
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
And there you go again. Typing more homo erotic fantasies. What kind of n*gga imagines gay scenarios like that?

Why would you even mention having a "black" boyfriend? So you thought actually thought about it that deep? So deep that you even fantasized about what color the f*g**t is

U can't make this sh*t up

n*gga you gay as fukk
I mean you can lie on the internet about who you are all you want, but let me tell you, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed. Be yourself sis.

7 days ago '11        #63
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$34,469   Props total: 108534 108534
 Juliette DaBlok said
I saw that yesterday. That's what Rick Perry was talking about when he said he urged Trump to talk to the President of Ukraine. All of this sh*t is going to come out and it's going to basically look like extortion
Yeah i think itís more to the story now
+1   

7 days ago '18        #64
space
space
 Rocko said
I mean you can lie on the internet about who you are all you want, but let me tell you, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed. Be yourself sis.
So that's where we are now. So now you're worried about my s*x life I knew you was weird when you kept talking about Obama in a s*xual manner. Then you started talking about my sh*t like it actually matters to you? You must be another @ alias

n*ggas is straight weirdos. How you on the internet fantasizing about the next mans s*x life

7 days ago '19        #65
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
So that's where we are now. So now you're worried about my s*x life I knew you was weird when you kept talking about in s*xual manner. Then you started talking about my s*xual orientation. You must be another @ alias

n*ggas is straight weirdos. How you on the internet fantasizing about the next mans s*x life

7 days ago '18        #66
space
space
 Rocko said
Just keep ya gay comments to yourself aight

You aint gotta start imagining gay hook up scenarios and describing them in your post, just to insult me dude. That's taking it way to far

7 days ago '19        #67
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
Just keep ya gay comments to yourself aight

You aint gotta start imagining gay hook up scenarios and describing them in your post, just to insult me dude. That's taking it way to far
I get it, you're still suffering from a lot of inner self hatred over your condition. I'll leave you alone about it.

7 days ago '18        #68
space
space
 Rocko said
I get it, you're still suffering from a lot of inner self hatred over your condition. I'll leave you alone about it.
Aight now. Get the fuk outta here witcha gay a*s

7 days ago '19        #69
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Rocko said
If Obama's bills saved the economy, why the trillions of dollars in quantitative easing
This question still needs to be answered. I'm not about to let an obvious shill drown this topic with their nonsense

7 days ago '18        #70
space
space
Thread Title is "Dan Rather Schools Trump About His 'Do Nothing Dems' Narrative"

And this dumbass is asking about Obama and his economic policy decisions when Obama hasn't been President since 2017

Aint nobody stunting ya dumb a*s questions.

Fuk is wrong with this n*gga

7 days ago '19        #71
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
Thread Title is "Dan Rather Schools Trump About His 'Do Nothing Dems' Narrative"

And this dumbass is asking about Obama and his economic policy decisions when Obama hasn't been President since 2017

Aint nobody stunting ya dumb a*s questions.

Fuk is wrong with this n*gga
I really don't like it when ignorant white folks like yourself get on the internet and say the n word. Stop it.

7 days ago '18        #72
space
space
 Rocko said
I really don't like it when ignorant white folks like yourself get on the internet and say the n word. Stop it.
And you still fantasizing about me

Y are you so concerned about my physical appearance

You gay as fuk

7 days ago '19        #73
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
And you still fantasizing about me

Y are you so concerned about my physical appearance

You gay as fuk
Shut up bi*ch

7 days ago '18        #74
space
space
 Rocko said
Shut up bi*ch
Or what ? I said you're gay as fuk....

7 days ago '19        #75
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
Or what ? I said you're gay as fuk....

Shut up bi*ch

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside VLADTV ex-employee files LAWSUIT AGAINST VLAD FOR RACISM
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  7
Godfrey shuts down Vlad tv
56 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy