Oct 7 - Dan Rather Schools Trump About His 'Do Nothing Dems' Narrative

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '17        #1
1992 page views
122 comments

TheLastNonEarth  130 heat pts130
space
space
$10,925   Props total: 59830 59830
Oct 7 - Dan Rather Schools Trump About His 'Do Nothing Dems' Narrative

There are literally hundreds of bills passed in the Congress awaiting a vote. Mitch McConnell won't allow it.

The system is a joke:

Obama had 72 days with a fillibuster proof majority to get legislation passed.

You can claim somebody ain't shooting if you block all their shots.

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 10-07-2019 at 06:45 AM..
+49   

best
worst
122 comments

2 weeks ago '11        #2
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$34,585   Props total: 108975 108975
I only wish the BX trump brigade understood this

They have no problem blinding following trumps every word
+21   

2 weeks ago '19        #3
Bucks414  72 heat pts72
space
space
$2,207   Props total: 4913 4913
Dems haven’t done sh*t but try to impeach trump off no grounds

2 weeks ago '11        #4
space
space
 Bucks414 said
But but but what about the democrats and Hillary and Obama

Whataboutism
+13   

2 weeks ago '17        #5
ddy807  24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,718   Props total: 10384 10384
school house rock's "I'm Just a Bill" is now liberal propaganda.
+15   

2 weeks ago '19        #6
Bucks414  72 heat pts72
space
space
$2,207   Props total: 4913 4913
 Sin said
But but but what about the democrats and Hillary and Obama

Whataboutism
Low iq post

2 weeks ago '17        #7
TheLastNonEarth  130 heat pts130 OP
space
space
 Bucks414 said

This isn't even about partisanship. Some of these bills have bipartisan support. That's why they passed the house.

Corey Booker and Tim Scott wrote the first 'opportunity zone' bill that Trump will soon release as the Urban Revitalization Act. It takes working together.

It's just demonstrably false that one side is 'doing nothing'. It's a narrative meant to disguise the fact that one side's 500+ pieces of legislation have gotten blocked in recent years.
+13   

2 weeks ago '11        #8
space
space
 Bucks414 said
Low iq post
Im glad youre finally able to admit your disadvantages
+7   

2 weeks ago '15        #9
MemphisBleek  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,178   Props total: 3126 3126
A lot of them bills passed in the house are just statements. Used to point out what Dems are trying to accomplish. Not actually passed to get through the senate. IMO both Dems and repubs do nothing.

2 weeks ago '17        #10
space
space
 MemphisBleek said
A lot of them bills passed in the house are just statements. Used to point out what Dems are trying to accomplish. Not actually passed to get through the senate. IMO both Dems and repubs do nothing.

No, those are actually bills that were blocked, thus the term 'bills'. Authoring a bill and even getting it through the house is simply not enough to get it passed.
+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #11
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said

No, those are actually bills that were blocked, thus the term 'bills'. Authoring a bill and even getting it through the house is simply not enough to get it passed.
Statement pieces.

2 weeks ago '18        #12
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$6,008   Props total: 31050 31050
 MemphisBleek said
If your job gives you a check, but your bank won't deposit it... are they both "do nothing"?
+10   

2 weeks ago '17        #13
space
space
 MemphisBleek said
Statement pieces.

Now you're just trolling. Have a good one bro. Not today.
+10   

2 weeks ago '05        #14
P-Hill|M  29 heat pts29
space
space
$40,480   Props total: 20614 20614
 Lord God said
If your job gives you a check, but your bank won't deposit it... are they both "do nothing"?
+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #15
space
space
 Lord God said
If my job gives me a check they know my bank won’t cash. I’m the fool for working there and banking with that bank.

2 weeks ago '12        #16
OldBusiness  197 heat pts197
space
space
$33,987   Props total: 73477 73477
 MemphisBleek said
Statement pieces.
Identify and elaborate on which bills are just "statements".

I know Mental gymnastics that equate to nothing on your part are incoming, but i'm waiting for your response.
+8   

2 weeks ago '18        #17
space
space
 MemphisBleek said
If my job gives me a check they know my bank wont cash. Im the fool for working there and banking with that bank.
Sounds like you need a different bank, sir.

i.e. the problem lies with a republican "do nothing" senate.
+11   

2 weeks ago '15        #18
space
space
 Lord God said
Sounds like you need a different bank, sir.

i.e. the problem lies with a republican "do nothing" senate.
 OldBusiness said
Identify and elaborate on which bills are just "statements".

I know Mental gymnastics that equate to nothing on your part are incoming, but i'm waiting for your response.
See you guys are trying to get me to say something against democrats. Im saying both parties are garbage. There are no mental gymnastics needed.

2 weeks ago '12        #19
space
space
 MemphisBleek said
See you guys are trying to get me to say something against democrats. Im saying both parties are garbage. There are no mental gymnastics needed.
I'm not trying to get you to say anything about anyone. Its more than enough proof available regarding the validity of the bills the house passed and Mitch McConnel refuses to bring to a vote.

Yet you said multiple times that they were, and I quote-"statement pieces".

I asked you to elaborate and educate us all.
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #20
space
space
 MemphisBleek said
No, you'd prefer to stick to a narrative that doesn't jive with facts. The house has done their job.
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #21
space
space
 OldBusiness said
I'm not trying to get you to say anything about anyone. Its more than enough proof available regarding the validity of the bills the house passed and Mitch McConnel refuses to bring to a vote.

Yet you said multiple times that they were, and I quote-"statement pieces".

I asked you to elaborate and educate us all.
The house can pass anything they want if they know the senate will not vote on it. We have one party passing bills that make them look favorable. The other party avoiding these bills to make them look favorable .

Both parties working against regular people.

2 weeks ago '12        #22
space
space
 MemphisBleek said
The house can pass anything they want if they know the senate will not vote on it. We have one party passing bills that make them look favorable. The other party avoiding these bills to make them look favorable .

Both parties working against regular people.
The problem with your opinion is these are bipartisan bills. House republicans are even expressing disdain at this point because theyre being ignore as well. One of the other users gave proof they were bipartisan. You have republican senators who have expressed support for these bills but Mitch McConnel is putting his own bias above the country itself.

The man is blocking bills concerning election security, consumer protection, medical insurance, education, and so on that over 90% of both the house and senate support.

Perhaps you should become more informed regarding these issues and stop depending slanted news for your opinions-because your "statement pieces" line comes directly from Hannity

One of the best things I ever did for myself was turn the news off and learn on my own

Mitch McConnel and Chuck Grassley both have said they will not bring anything a Pelosi led house passes to a vote because they dont want her to look like shes working.

Start here:

Last edited by OldBusiness; 10-07-2019 at 08:12 AM..
+11   

2 weeks ago '15        #23
space
space
 OldBusiness said
The problem with your opinion is these are bipartisan bills. House republicans are even expressing disdain at this point because theyre being ignore as well. One of the other users gave proof they were bipartisan. You have republican senators who have expressed support for these bills but Mitch McConnel is putting his own bias above the country itself.

The man is blocking bills concerning election security, consumer protection, medical insurance, education, and so on that over 90% of both the house and senate support.

Perhaps you should become more informed regarding these issues and stop depending slanted news for your opinions-because your "statement pieces" line comes directly from Hannity

One of the best things I ever did for myself was turn the news off and learn on my own

Mitch McConnel and Chuck Grassley both have said they will not bring anything a Pelosi led house passes to a vote because they dont want her to look like shes working.

Start here:

Im not gonna read any of this. Your also in a thread arguing about why troops should stay in Syria. Idgaf about much you gotta say.

2 weeks ago '12        #24
space
space
 MemphisBleek said
I’m not gonna read any of this. Your also in a thread arguing about why troops should stay in Syria. Idgaf about much you gotta say.
When given the chance the common man would choose ignorance because of pride. Pride leads to despair when the truth arrives, good luck with that.

In other words youre a dumb fu*k, and youre going to die a dumb fu*k
+14   

2 weeks ago '17        #25
space
space
 OldBusiness said

Start here:

Facts.

You shouldn't be allowed to declare that you won't act in good faith to help the American people in order to spite political rivals.
+6   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+503online now  22
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
241 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  17
Image(s) inside You guys were right about The Game
312 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears