SMH: bi-chES AINT sh-t MAN! Girl Goes Viral For PUTTING BX MEMBER TEXT OUT

most viewed right now
+20  133
44 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #176
alejandrososa 
space
space
$281   Props total: 481 481
 Shifty said
n*ggas in here acting like they gotta be all strategic for these stupid a*s hoes like they aren't as flawed as men are. If she cant have a basic conversation, then it isnt your problem, it's probably her bi*ches fault too. Why n*ggas acting like they never saw a girl text a n*gga multiple times with no answer? He gave plenty of opportunities to her to say something.

Theres n*ggas out there who cannot spell worth a damn, or have any tilype of personality and yall trlling this n*gga he being corny. The problem is she is probably dumb, acting fake nice and wasnt feeling him, or probably got 3 other n*ggas on her line like these bi*ches usually do.

He might've been too excited, but yall n*ggas ain't snipers like that. On everything, these bi*ches love to show off until they're lonely, and it's most likely happened to you too.
You one of the n*ggas like OP. Talkin bout n*ggas can’t spell look at your spelling lmaoo. I feel for y’all tho I used to be like that in middleschool til I learned.

1 week ago '05        #177
Avenger772  15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,510   Props total: 636 636
Dude uses too many damn emojis
+1   

1 week ago '15        #178
Shifty  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$2,464   Props total: 5855 5855
 alejandrososa said
You one of the n*ggas like OP. Talkin bout n*ggas can’t spell look at your spelling lmaoo. I feel for y’all tho I used to be like that in middleschool til I learned.
That wasn't even my main point: Have you ever heard of punctuation? You stupid a*s n*gga

I'm saying that there's n*ggas out there who don't even know how to spell and are still getting women. You talking about the couple of obvious typos I made where the correct letter is right next to the error? fu*k up, clown.

"Look at your spelling" pu**y a*s, foh. Lmao

Last edited by Shifty; 10-07-2019 at 11:53 AM..

1 week ago '06        #179
Icee  40 heat pts40
space
space
$14,339   Props total: 11432 11432
 RelGthe0ry said
Honestly sounds like a good mentality to default with for now on--especially in this day and age; why beat around the bush anymore; hoes seem to respect that upfront sh*t a hell of alot more than the passive mind games of the previous decade. And it saves ya'll both time on overall intent.

All facts.

What is a woman's number 1 complaint with men? Her time being wasted.

See how seamless that transition is?

Last edited by Icee; 10-07-2019 at 12:01 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '08        #180
flav  2 heat pts2
space
space
$6,069   Props total: 9565 9565
 Ricky Retardo said
When are you n*ggas gonna learn that bi*ches dont want sh*t giving to them?

It bores them when you volunteer information, time, thoughts or anything else.

They want a challenge, they wanna earn that spot. They don't respect their position if it's just given to them. You want to fu*k that bi*ch. Ignore her.

You want her to be your main thing, show her she's one of many.

bi*ches are retarded when it comes to relationships. Every thing is backwards and opposite of logical thinking.

Whatever seems like the logical thing to do... do the total opposite. I got more dates with women I had arguments with then women I got cool with.

n*ggas be baiting themselves into friendzone trying to be gentle and sweet. Saved that for your wife, these chicks ain't looking for that. They looking to capture and then turn you into that.
fax on fax on fax

this is real x10000, especially the bold part (whe nthe woman is an 8+/10)LMAO

1 week ago '16        #181
BeforeTheCheese 
space
space
$331   Props total: 542 542
 strungout said
ya'll ain't never lied, i was left on read

Lol for just realising its Summer when she complimented you on something, some of these chicks attention span needs nurturing so she probably tried to respond but forget what she was gonna say.
+3   

1 week ago '06        #182
new2hiphop  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$11,251   Props total: 43161 43161
These are htown hoes for you, mo city females messy azz and the dude is a thirsty fuk nicca but they ain’t have to do him like that.

1 week ago '18        #183
OPBADAZZ337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$1,189   Props total: 2256 2256
 ColderThanFreon said
fu*k yo stupid a*s mama.

Sincerely,

everybody!!!!
Y’all gangsta online talking shyt. But shyt, fu*k u and std having a*s mama. I hope the bi*ch die today or tomorrow so I can laugh. I’ll p*ss and shyt on her grave and have my cousin dig her up just to fu*k her corpse. Nut all on her forehead.

1 week ago '14        #184
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$38,002   Props total: 95693 95693
 BeforeTheCheese said
Lol for just realising its Summer when she complimented you on something, some of these chicks attention span needs nurturing so she probably tried to respond but forget what she was gonna say.
 Banks36 said
Simple and sweet. She hitting you up in prime "fu*k me" hours and you hit her back a day later talking about a lack of shorts.

the fu*ked up thing is that i saw the message at midnight , but decided not to open it until the next day, as a strategy to appear more alluring

1 week ago '17        #185
alejandrososa 
space
space
$281   Props total: 481 481
 Shifty said
That wasn't even my main point: Have you ever heard of punctuation? You stupid a*s n*gga

I'm saying that there's n*ggas out there who don't even know how to spell and are still getting women. You talking about the couple of obvious typos I made where the correct letter is right next to the error? fu*k up, clown.

"Look at your spelling" pu**y a*s, foh. Lmao
I’m not the one criticizing other men’s spelling. Could care less about punctuation on a forum either. Lol u mad my n*gga? Talkin about “tilype of personality“ foh goofy

1 week ago '16        #186
ColderThanFreon 
space
space
$77   Props total: 249 249
 OPBADAZZ337 said
Y’all gangsta online talking shyt. But shyt, fu*k u and std having a*s mama. I hope the bi*ch die today or tomorrow so I can laugh. I’ll p*ss and shyt on her grave and have my cousin dig her up just to fu*k her corpse. Nut all on her forehead.
Yep, I was right!! Yo mama stupid as fu*k for you write some dumb sh*t like that.

Point proven!!

1 week ago '05        #187
WCIB  128 heat pts128
space
space
$27,979   Props total: 16329 16329
 strungout said
the fu*ked up thing is that i saw the message at midnight , but decided not to open it until the next day, as a strategy to appear more alluring
we all been there bro
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+39online now  28
I gotta give TI credit he almost got exposed and boided
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  26
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
61 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy