New Orleans Dudes Are Funny As Hell

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '18        #1
932 page views
4 comments

OPBADAZZ337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$1,205   Props total: 2285 2285
New Orleans Dudes Are Funny As Hell

6:06 Dude said that boy got some Emmit Smith Calves lmao

1:08 He said he look like he bout to bite one of the children lmao

+2   

best
worst
4 comments

2 weeks ago '05        #2
projectwoa  1 heat pts1
space
space
$360   Props total: 120 120
Ok.

2 weeks ago '06        #3
DomncnStylez  1 heat pts1
space
space
$467   Props total: 348 348
RIP the original calliope projects.

NO ain’t for everyone dun, as we say be nice or leave.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #4
504 Killa 
space
space
$1,234   Props total: 183 183
 DomncnStylez said

got them old Pre-Katrina vibes
+1   

1 week ago '05        #5
tokinjohn  3031 heat pts3031
space
space
$19,517   Props total: 95953 95953
 DomncnStylez said

Lol seems crazy to see Dun language with a Wu avy from a NO person but that's dope...only state I really haven't got a chance to see but will soon. Went thru there on a Amtrak like 3 years ago...was under the impression I had to change trains there...nope! Get there like 10 pm and had to stay there till 8 in the morning..So mad ppl camped out in the train /bus station over night and they locked us inside around 1 a.m. And we couldn't get back out or in..

Before the locked down im out front smoking and chilling outside just seeing what I could see around that area...ppl small talking etc, so I'm like fu*k it, throw my sh*t in a locker and kept my backpack on me...was like I'm gonna go roam around the downtown looking area...yo, when I say ever person out there just about was like "you crazy" at the same time...so I'm like scary a*s ppl I been all over this country in hoods and I don't fear my ppl and I know how to move...

They like yeah whatever that's cool and all that but they different here, most places you get robbed and if you give it up quick you good and they out, they was like nah, no such thing here you get robbed you miles well try to grab the gun cuz they k*ll everything they rob here...

I walked away like I'm going still, ran into this light skin kid before I even made it to the corner and I forgot what he trying to ask me but all I know is I didn't understand a word he said...I turned around like yeah maybe I should fall back im prolly gonna offend someone by saying "huhhh" lol

Getting k*lled in a place I didn't even know I had to sleep at that I'm not even visiting just couldn't risk that being my end story lol..my fault this sh*t got extra long damn, just looked up and seen all that sh*t above...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  43
Image(s) inside UH-OH: NIPSEY BROTHER BH" Call THE GAME OUT 4 PROFITING OFF NIP "U A C..
40 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  34
top 5 indica strains
80 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Meet a Mexican cartel’s killer clowns