The Sega Genesis Mini is amazing...

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '17        #126
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$19,234   Props total: 40985 40985
 Micheal C. Will said
Yea, your triggered. More paragraphs after coming back in a thread where I intentional didn't quote you anymore

You clearly need some pu**y seeing how upset you are that I rather play new games then old games. I told your a*s to do you and you still in here writing essays and sh*t.
Now its I need pu**y lol. Just admit you were wrong. Again, noone gives a fu*k about your preference. Youíre butthurt that I simply disagreed with you lmfao.

3 weeks ago '05        #127
Micheal C. Will  41 heat pts41
space
space
$33,886   Props total: 37587 37587
 SPdaGOAT said
Now its I need pu**y lol. Just admit you were wrong. Again, noone gives a fu*k about your preference. Youíre butthurt that I simply disagreed with you lmfao.
Who quoted who first, and then proceeds to come back in a thread when the convo was effectively over?

It damn sure wasn't me.

You really are truly upset that I don't want to play some old a*s games. You weird a*s fu*k son.

3 weeks ago '17        #128
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
Who quoted who first, and then proceeds to come back in a thread when the convo was effectively over?

It damn sure wasn't me.

You really are truly upset that I don't want to play some old a*s games. You weird a*s fu*k son.
I quoted you simply saying you were wrong and you quoted me back saying Iím triggered lol. I came back in this thread because I seen more people posted but had to call out your cowardly move.

You couldve just taken your L a long time ago, but now we know you pu**y on top of being stupid. What more you gonna reveal for us?

3 weeks ago '05        #129
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
I quoted you simply saying you were wrong and you quoted me back saying Iím triggered lol. I came back in this thread because I seen more people posted but had to call out your cowardly move.

You couldve just taken your L a long time ago, but now we know you pu**y on top of being stupid. What more you gonna reveal for us?
Seems like a lot of people must be wrong then, because there is more props then slaps on my initial post.

All I simply said that more folks would rather play new sh*t more than the old sh*t.

Nothing about statement is wrong.

3 weeks ago '17        #130
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
Seems like a lot of people must be wrong then, because there is more props then slaps on my initial post.

All I simply said that more folks would rather play new sh*t more than the old sh*t.

Nothing about statement is wrong.
You didnt simply say that. And yea I would say that 8 and 16 bit games still selling in the millions largely outweighs the post currency your nonsensical comments got, so youíre wrong and so is evryone that propped you. Thatís just the facts kid, Iím not buying millions of copies of any game. Idk tho, maybe my triggered mind is affecting my math skills, you tell me.

3 weeks ago '05        #131
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
You didnt simply say that. And yea I would say that 8 and 16 bit games still selling in the millions largely outweighs the post currency your nonsensical comments got, so youíre wrong and so is evryone that propped you. Thatís just the facts kid, Iím not buying millions of copies of any game. Idk tho, maybe my triggered mind is affecting my math skills, you tell me.
Yea, I simply did just say that.

But your so triggered and upset you can't comprehend my posts.

So let me say it again for the last time. The old games are fun for awhile, but its back to the new sh*t like usual.

3 weeks ago '17        #132
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
Yea, I simply did just say that.

But your so triggered and upset you can't comprehend my posts.

So let me say it again for the last time. The old games are fun for awhile, but its back to the new sh*t like usual.
You didnít bro lol. Stop being a coward and stand behind your words. Plenty people have said this ainít for them, yet Iím only getting at you. Maybe figure out how to convey your thoughts better instead of just chalking sh*t up to people being triggered and lacking comprehension.

3 weeks ago '15        #133
Mystic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$16,518   Props total: 40307 40307
 SPdaGOAT said
You didn’t bro lol. Stop being a coward and stand behind your words. Plenty people have said this ain’t for them, yet I’m only getting at you. Maybe figure out how to convey your thoughts better instead of just chalking sh*t up to people being triggered and lacking comprehension.
Over 10 million people got the NES and SNES online
Mario maker 2 is one of the best selling games and plenty of people will tell you it's game of the year
Shovel Knight still selling

Dude needs to quit acting like nobody plays Retro games like that
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #134
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
You didn’t bro lol. Stop being a coward and stand behind your words. Plenty people have said this ain’t for them, yet I’m only getting at you. Maybe figure out how to convey your thoughts better instead of just chalking sh*t up to people being triggered and lacking comprehension.
So your just a weirdo who sees what they want and just like to argue. Because I clearly stated what I said multiple times.

You want to continue to play stupid, so I'm done because I know you want the last word. That's why you came back in here quoting reignited the convo when it was over.

3 weeks ago '17        #135
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
So your just a weirdo who sees what they want and just like to argue. Because I clearly stated what I said multiple times.

You want to continue to play stupid, so I'm done because I know you want the last word. That's why you came back in here quoting reignited the convo when it was over.
Youíre the only one that likes to argue. You couldíve been said you right but you decided to quintiple down because n*ggas saying youíre wrong hurts your feelings.

3 weeks ago '17        #136
space
space
 Mystic said
Mario maker 2 is one of the best selling games and plenty of people will tell you it's game of the year

They basically trying to rerelease every old school system in some form or another but this clown is acting like mad people dont play them sh*ts anymore lmfao

3 weeks ago '15        #137
Mystic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$16,518   Props total: 40307 40307
 SPdaGOAT said
They basically trying to rerelease every old school system in some form or another but this clown is acting like mad people dont play them sh*ts anymore lmfao
If there was no demand they wouldnt be made. The Gameboy/Gameboy color/Gameboy Advance classic and maybe even a GameGear classic will come out and he'll say the same thing
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #138
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Youíre the only one that likes to argue. You couldíve been said you right but you decided to quintiple down because n*ggas saying youíre wrong hurts your feelings.
You got it weirdo

3 weeks ago '04        #139
gh3tto  10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,745   Props total: 4038 4038
 Mystic said

you know mario maker and shovel knight is not retro
thats neo-retro and its better

3 weeks ago '05        #140
THEINFAMOUS  21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,908   Props total: 19248 19248
 kriskross00 said
Dude is a private seller so idk how many he has left

But essentially if you googled "loaded raspberry pi" you will find it (if link above is sold out) they have different shells you can buy too
This dude my girl worked with made me one of these for my birthday (by her request) but he put it inside an old NES game. Iíd cop this tho cuz the quality is better.

3 weeks ago '12        #141
HeightsBound  127 heat pts127
space
space
$13,521   Props total: 13605 13605
 justin747 said

I didn't know the UI was like this. I'm sleeping and missing out. Props on all this info. About to order one now.
sh*t Iíve been sleeping to. Where can I order one? This is plug and play?
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #142
justin747  53 heat pts53
space
space
$15,939   Props total: 81257 81257
 kriskross00 said
They come with 2 SNES style wired controllers..but it also supports bluetooth so I use my ps4 controller
Homie posted the link to the plug on the first page. Quoted to make sure he gets credit

kriskross00 said
Dude is a private seller so idk how many he has left

But essentially if you googled "loaded raspberry pi" you will find it (if link above is sold out) they have different shells you can buy too
It's essentially plug and play, but it's also open to customization too so you can easily add new roms and themes as you choose.

3 weeks ago '06        #143
O-FICIAL  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,370   Props total: 842 842
copped the EB games one for the kids for $40. Whats the difference between that and this?

3 weeks ago '06        #144
DonYBE  16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,220   Props total: 7395 7395
 Gramz said
What a blast, takes me back to my childhood. Rage of Streets 2 on a big screen was worth the $80 alone.

Earthworm Jim 🔥

Road Rash 2 🔥

Contra: Hard Corps 🔥

Mind you, the Sega was the last gaming console I owned before the NES Mini dropped but the Sega one is more superior even though some of the early NES games were extra special to me.

Don't tell me nothing about some Raspberry or Blueberry Pi or whatever the fu*k, I don't have the time to mod anything. I'm not doing all that, I just wanted to plug this in and relive some of my childhood.

It's awesome
If you have time to play a Sega Genesis mini, you have time to mod a Raspberry Pi, period. It's not hard to take an SD card and add an image on it, sh*t takes 10-15 minutes tops.

Did mines and that's all the time it took. At the bottom of the pic you can see I have just a little over 18,000.

$80 for 40 games when you can have 18,000 on like 30+ systems for the same price.

Seems like you got jacked to me.

+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #145
JCarter703  4 heat pts4
space
space
$3,422   Props total: 1066 1066
 kriskross00 said
Copped a loaded raspberry pi for 90 bucks on my birthday last week...has everything from Atari to dreamcast no work done on my part...just plug and play

Comes with....941 sega.....486 master system...1644 mame which has 3d games like blitz..536 gameboy color...851 gameboy...335 gamegear..2 dreamcast...2 capcom systems with 90 games..coleco vision and sh*t..Sega 32x..84 PSP games...287 PC engine games...neogeo and neogeo color...887 nes games...304 n64 and 781 SNES games
i need that link bruv

3 weeks ago '16        #146
thekg1  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$145   Props total: 290 290
 JCarter703 said
i need that link bruv

Has the link in the video
+3   

3 weeks ago '04        #147
gh3tto  10 heat pts10
space
space
 DonYBE said
If you have time to play a Sega Genesis mini, you have time to mod a Raspberry Pi, period. It's not hard to take an SD card and add an image on it, sh*t takes 10-15 minutes tops.

Did mines and that's all the time it took. At the bottom of the pic you can see I have just a little over 18,000.

$80 for 40 games when you can have 18,000 on like 30+ systems for the same price.

Seems like you got jacked to me.

for real its like they rejecting advances in technology some videogame amish
if you want to collect some sh*t cool but having thousands of roms at hand is better
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #148
gh3tto  10 heat pts10
space
space
 JCarter703 said
i need that link bruv

this link has every classic game ever made

+2   

5 days ago '07        #149
Jae_Mike  32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,833   Props total: 1882 1882
Lol thread highjack with the pi talk. My arcade is powered by the Pi

5 days ago '15        #150
TheTrollPole  3 heat pts3
space
space
$1,290   Props total: 3759 3759
 kriskross00 said
Copped a loaded raspberry pi for 90 bucks on my birthday last week...has everything from Atari to dreamcast no work done on my part...just plug and play

Comes with....941 sega.....486 master system...1644 mame which has 3d games like blitz..536 gameboy color...851 gameboy...335 gamegear..2 dreamcast...2 capcom systems with 90 games..coleco vision and sh*t..Sega 32x..84 PSP games...287 PC engine games...neogeo and neogeo color...887 nes games...304 n64 and 781 SNES games
I love how someone says donít tell me anything about a raspberry pi and the next post is someone telling them about the raspberry pi
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+170online now  22
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
131 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  20
Image(s) inside Oct 6 - Elon Musk ETHERS The Auto Industry
142 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-19online now  18
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
155 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy