Pre-Black Friday Wishlist

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '05        #51
R4P  14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$7,321   Props total: 1247 1247
 R4P said
I'll start it off with some things that have caught my eye recently but i been holding off on

- Switch
- 75" or higher 4k TV
- Nvidia Shield
27" 4k(?) monitor
Speakers for around the house
Surround sound for basement (im not a snob)

I may even be looking at some 65" TVs if the price is right if anyone sees any deals on the above plz holla!

6 days ago '05        #52
R4P  14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$7,321   Props total: 1247 1247
 J_Clarity13 said
Here's the build I went with.

I went little up from $2000 because I had the Seagate 3TB HDD already.

Everything is running great. No problems what's so ever. Little trouble building it because it was my first time, but other than that great. I was surprised I actually build everything correctly and it worked The games damn. Let just say I've been missing out for real. The parts in that link are compatible with each other, so u don't have to worry about it not working.
I work in IT but have always hated the idea of PC gaming lol. I think before the year is over I will build my first PC though and see what all the fuss is...do you play with a controller or mouse/keyboard? I cant imagine playing anything other than RTS games with a mouse/keyboard

6 days ago '08        #53
J_Clarity13  114 heat pts114
space
space
$7,405   Props total: 6737 6737
 R4P said
I work in IT but have always hated the idea of PC gaming lol. I think before the year is over I will build my first PC though and see what all the fuss is...do you play with a controller or mouse/keyboard? I cant imagine playing anything other than RTS games with a mouse/keyboard
Multiplayer I play mouse & keyboard. Single player games I use a controller. Yeah dude go for it. Build it u won't regret it.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-19online now  25
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
156 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+171online now  22
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
131 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  22
Image(s) inside Oct 6 - Elon Musk ETHERS The Auto Industry