let's keep it real platformers are the hardest video game genre of all time!

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '09        #51
MPipes101  53 heat pts53
space
space
$4,338   Props total: 2080 2080
 malcolm hoax said

beat it two years ago
got it when i was 4
i'm 31
Thx to you i finally had a chance to beat it today by watching the Youtube Vid

+1   

2 months ago '05        #52
blackninja  17 heat pts17
space
space
$8,648   Props total: 12578 12578
 stutteringrap said
how far are you able to get with dd2. because last time i play it in 2011. i was in columbus geogia and i was terrible at it. had to use cheat codes to beat it.

or 9 lives
I just started playing it again and I am on like the sixth level. I don't know how many there are. Aside from me forgetting how to jump and falling off of some buildings (pressed wrong buttons), I am not really having any issues with it.

I think I was as good any any other kid when it came to platformers. That's what all of the great Nintendo games were. I don't remember ever really being intimidated by any game. I beat every game that I had. I even beat that game "Fantasy Zone" on the Sega Master System. I am not sure if that was hard, but I remember it going ballistic with so many little things that had to be dodged.

Maybe the music resonated failure and you were allergic to it.

Last edited by blackninja; 08-04-2019 at 01:14 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '19        #53
hoesloveflaxsee 
space
space
$558   Props total: 3056 3056
 blackninja said
Ha! What made you choose that?
Around 2015 I got my original Disqus account banned from WSHH so I made another one and couldn't come up with a name until it hit me that around that time a lot of Instagram 'models' wouldn't shut the fu*k up about the 'benefits of flax seed' then boom it hit me lol
+1   

2 months ago '05        #54
space
space
 hoesloveflaxsee said
Around 2015 I got my original Disqus account banned from WSHH so I made another one and couldn't come up with a name until it hit me that around that time a lot of Instagram 'models' wouldn't shut the fu*k up about the 'benefits of flax seed' then boom it hit me lol
Makes PERFECT sense.

I am not an IG model or a woman, but I stopped taking flaxseed and moved on to Black Seed Oil. This is the first time I have spoken about it.

Last edited by blackninja; 08-04-2019 at 02:48 PM..

2 months ago '18        #55
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
$10,840   Props total: 13723 13723
 malcolm hoax said

beat it two years ago
got it when i was 4
i'm 31

i was like 24 and it took me litterly all day to beat it.

yes have you played the sequel is amazing. batman return of the joker.

+1   

2 months ago '18        #56
space
space
space
this is top 5. ray man 1

+1   

2 months ago '18        #57
space
space
space
tomba

2 months ago '18        #58
space
space
space

2 months ago '18        #59
space
space
space
 blackninja said
I just started playing it again and I am on like the sixth level. I don't know how many there are. Aside from me forgetting how to jump and falling off of some buildings (pressed wrong buttons), I am not really having any issues with it.

I think I was as good any any other kid when it came to platformers. That's what all of the great Nintendo games were. I don't remember ever really being intimidated by any game. I beat every game that I had. I even beat that game "Fantasy Zone" on the Sega Master System. I am not sure if that was hard, but I remember it going ballistic with so many little things that had to be dodged.

keep me updated with pics on how far you get. i always wanted to know how good another n*ggas was.

if you can upload a video. lol!
+1   

2 months ago '18        #60
space
space
space
 blackninja said

lol! you did amazing. but you already at 1 life on level 5. bucket up kid. because it gets mega hard from here. praying for you.

but you might be betta than me or a expert.

but good luck with level 6 the dugeon and trap room.

2 months ago '14        #61
K Robinson  6 heat pts6
space
space
$2,791   Props total: 3983 3983
 Hovi Bryant said
The souls franchise doesn't have sh*t on Ninja Gaiden. At all.
Yeah there is a difference between hard and cheap souls game cheap af
All yo attacks do lil tic tac size damage but the enemies smoke yo a*s in like 4 good hits

2 months ago '17        #62
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$15,279   Props total: 66078 66078
 stutteringrap said
naw. mk sub zero. was just ultra hard. and the a.i. was worst than mk2 and mk ULIMTAE MK 3. CHEAPEST f*ghtING GAME OF ALL TIME BESIDES THE ETERNAL CHAMPIONS BOSS.

how hard was mk.

level 6 and up. the enemies knew your every move and counter it, then you still had to beat sub bossees too and they were mega hard you need like 4 life bars to even think about beating them.

level 6 had platforms where you lose instantly. and hammers in the middle of them that couls instant game over. with gurads throwing stuff at you.

level 7.dino boss,big mega guard boss were unbeatable without the codes,

level 2. wind stage was omg!

level 8. was unbeatable. the boss gurad had like 4 health bars. and was like a boss character in there own right. then you had to beat 3 sisters with were mega hard.

I MEAN they were lazy with it. but it still had smooth controls. not as good as mk2,3,4,triogly.

they worked it like mk 1 with combos.
The game was more broken than challenging.

2 months ago '07        #63
760  37 heat pts37
space
space
$4,794   Props total: 3799 3799
Cuphead and Hotline Maimi games

2 months ago '05        #64
iggyemu 
space
space
$26,099   Props total: 7148 7148
Double Dragon 3....hahaha..

Work your way all the way to Egypt....only to die doing those jumps at the start of the level. Game over...start all over...

2 months ago '17        #65
Thegreatiandi  1 heat pts1
space
space
$2,199   Props total: 9149 9149
[quote=knowie728;50313521]
 Thegreatiandi said

Get um, son!

I've still never beat TMNT. I've made it to Shredder a few times.... without the damn scrolls or Donatello.

It was all over but the shouting
[/QUOTE

Keep at it G, my next childhood NES mission to conquer is Double Dragon 3
🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿
Man....part 3?

Yeah/nope. That one's just not fun. Although the old chunky guy that does headbutt jumps is the best to use...the games just not very good, lol. Hell, the arcade of part three was pure trash.

If you know how to use Parsec....you can always co-op the game ( most games in fact ) with help. Solo...not sure of the odds.

And......if in fact you are a fan of emulation for our childhood games, you really shouldn't get into Parsec👀
+1   

2 months ago '12        #66
knowie728  1 heat pts1
space
space
$605   Props total: 1047 1047
[quote=Thegreatiandi;50314311]
 knowie728 said

Man....part 3?

Yeah/nope. That one's just not fun. Although the old chunky guy that does headbutt jumps is the best to use...the games just not very good, lol. Hell, the arcade of part three was pure trash.

If you know how to use Parsec....you can always co-op the game ( most games in fact ) with help. Solo...not sure of the odds.

And......if in fact you are a fan of emulation for our childhood games, you really shouldn't get into Parsec👀
Do tell...what’s the deal with Parsec ? Do you know of any other good emulators ?

2 months ago '17        #67
space
space
 blackninja said

Soooo......ummmmm....can I point out a lil secret in double dragon 2 that most people don't know about with this game? I discovered this myself at like 11years old. It will help you, more than you know.....

Only....if you want it....👀

2 months ago '17        #68
space
space
 blackninja said
Damn! I am playing Double Dragon II on the Switch right now. I did not remember that about 3. I don't even think I bought it. Wow!

Part three is just...bad.

Stick to the almost impossible part one...then the very manageable part 2
+1   

2 months ago '16        #69
Blackaveli 
space
space
$1,167   Props total: 1599 1599
 Sub Crazy said
You’re right. Platform games take mad skill. One false move means you fail and have to start over.

Mega Man is brutal. Mega Man 11 is in the top 5 hardest in the series. I am a huge Mega Man buff and even I got slaughtered by MM11 on normal. Torch Mans stage is insane.

Mega Man 8 is crazy too though.The hardest MM games are 7,8,9 and 11. The original is hard as fu*k too. The hardest boss is Wily Capsule in Mega Man 7. fu*k that sh*t.

Sonic 1 is not hard except for Scrap Brain and the fact you have to f*ght the final boss with zero rings. The game forces you to perfect the final boss. sh*t is insane.

Donkey Kong country 2 is insane your first time playing it. The only reason I’m good at it is because I played that game since 1998.

Ninja Gaiden for NES is fu*king ridiculous.

Mario is easy due to having flawless controls from jump street that improved with each successive installment.
Mega man 8 was I think was the first one I bought for ps1. I could not get pass that damn stage with the snowboard where it be like, “jump” “jump” “slide” “slide”.

I fu*kin hated that sh*t!!

2 months ago '16        #70
Knucklez  5 heat pts5
space
space
space
$10,548   Props total: 26837 26837
 The Gary Group said
Beat all the ones in bold

Wtf is the one in red

Is that Shinobi
sonic 1 is hard but sonic 2 is harder. I was tryna get super sonic and said fu*k that

2 months ago '17        #71
space
space
[quote=knowie728;50314327]
 Thegreatiandi said

Do tell...what’s the deal with Parsec ? Do you know of any other good emulators ?
You can play co-op games online with Parsec. It's amazing.

As far as emulators go...I've got two arcades that I built with all the systems in them both ( excluding ps3 and up ). So tell me what you're looking at emulating and I can stear ya in the right direction if you like.

Here is my 4player I just finished...

+2   

2 months ago '05        #72
space
space
[quote=Thegreatiandi;50314404]
 knowie728 said

As far as emulators go...I've got two arcades that I built with all the systems in them both ( excluding ps3 and up ). So tell me what you're looking at emulating and I can stear ya in the right direction if you like.

Dude that is DOPE AF! RESPECT!!!
+1   

2 months ago '18        #73
space
space
space
 Thegreatiandi said
Soooo......ummmmm....can I point out a lil secret in double dragon 2 that most people don't know about with this game? I discovered this myself at like 11years old. It will help you, more than you know.....

Only....if you want it....��
no bro don't tell him right now. let him see if he can beat it naturally first.

then if he cannot beat it naturally then give him the code or cheat.

your either talking about the checkpoint code after you lose. or the 9 lives cheat code.

2 months ago '05        #74
space
space
 stutteringrap said
i was like 24 and it took me litterly all day to beat it.

yes have you played the sequel is amazing. batman return of the joker.

WTF was I doing with my NES life? I have never even heard of this game? Looks DOPE!

2 months ago '18        #75
space
space
space
[quote=Thegreatiandi;50314404]
 knowie728 said

dope set up bro.

but i am trying to find a emulator where i can play old arcadea nd console games against other players. i have no life. and would like to test my skills with nes,snes,sega g,ps1,n64, or arcade games against other players in the great country of america.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  23
Image(s) inside Oct 6 - Elon Musk ETHERS The Auto Industry
142 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-19online now  18
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
155 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+170online now  15
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
131 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  10
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture