Official Announcement - Sony PS5 Drops 2020 |Details Inside|

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section games

5 days ago '04        #176
jholla31  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,150   Props total: 1272 1272
 Chuck_Remixed said
Summary:

Its officially named Playstation 5
More elaboration on the benefits of the SSD.
Ray tracing is hardware based
More custom installation/removal of sections of the game that helps free up space(Sounds dev dependent imo)
Having a better understanding of what's going on in a game on your friends list in realtime.
100GB Blu Ray Discs
4k Blu Ray Player
Controller: Adaptive Triggers and Haptics. USB C. Better speaker. Better battery.
Blupoint Games working on PS5 title
none of that sounds exciting for a next gen console at this point just sounds like an xbox one x version of the PS4 Pro..... ehh Ill wait to make an buying decision...

trying to figure out if I wanna trade in my PS4 Pro and xbox one X now while the value is still high

5 days ago '15        #177
MightyHealthy2  89 heat pts89
space
space
$22,504   Props total: 53656 53656
 G Matic said
Why can’t you now?
Two jobs, gym, and other priorities. Not saying i'm too good for it at the moment, but i know i won't have time now.

TMC
+1   

5 days ago '04        #178
justinjones  312 heat pts312
space
space
$53,553   Props total: 17256 17256
well I’m not getting the last of us 2 until this drops. You know that’s going to happen

5 days ago '15        #179
Truthseeker007 
space
space
space
$1,080   Props total: 1737 1737
 Proffesor X said
Is the plaform for Xbox better or worse then PS4?

I was amped to play the SpiderMan and God of War titles, but after you beat them then you just have a console that isn't good for much else. When I say superior I mean the entire console, The Xbox is a complete entertainment console that is reliable where as PS4 tries to be, but its just to slow and too unreliable at times.........when it connects it works great, but when it doesn't its like watching boiling water
Yall n*ggas just got shyt internet. I'm on wireless connections to the home router and never have connection issues. Was even able to stream a game on psnow. Even if you have concerns about streaming, they've given you the option to download the game instead. Problem solved. If you're serious about any online multiplayer game, you'd never steam it anyway because of the lag.

5 days ago '05        #180
Daddy Black  2 heat pts2
space
space
$9,988   Props total: 7821 7821
 Truthseeker007 said
Yall n*ggas just got shyt internet. I'm on wireless connections to the home router and never have connection issues. Was even able to stream a game on psnow. Even if you have concerns about streaming, they've given you the option to download the game instead. Problem solved. If you're serious about any online multiplayer game, you'd never steam it anyway because of the lag.
Well I will say this. PS4 has the sh*ttiest wifi. It works great when it is hardwired with the Ethernet cable.

4 days ago '16        #181
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
$6,654   Props total: 4028 4028
 cold_young_thug said
i see you snort cocaine. lol That may happen eventually in 50 years But were not seeing ANY major first party titles going multiplat. And its not needed.

You realize Spider man outsold divsion 2? Lemme say dat again,

a game that released on THREE platforms was outsold by a game that only sold on one.

Exclusivity will remain
your comparing a niche game to SPIDERMAN!!! lol the most popular thing marvel has ever had and will ever have, they've redone spiderman 3 fu*kin times and it still outsells everything else, get a grip

4 days ago '17        #182
G Matic  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,752   Props total: 2271 2271
 MightyHealthy2 said
Two jobs, gym, and other priorities. Not saying i'm too good for it at the moment, but i know i won't have time now.

TMC

sh*t hit different when we get older past 21

4 days ago '15        #183
MightyHealthy2  89 heat pts89
space
space
$22,504   Props total: 53656 53656
 G Matic said
sh*t hit different when we get older past 21
You ain't never lied. I can buy a PS4 easily, but do i want one? Or do i need one? Gotta make wise choices. I could spend $300 on a system now & have my car fu*k up tomorrow. Rather play it smart & just wait.

TMC
+1   

4 days ago '19        #184
hoesloveflaxsee 
space
space
$558   Props total: 3057 3057
Holiday 2020? Damn guess I can go ahead and upgrade to the Pro for the time being
+3   

4 days ago '12        #185
LicensedLegend  13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,250   Props total: 6713 6713
 OgieOgilthorpe6 said
your comparing a niche game to SPIDERMAN!!! lol the most popular thing marvel has ever had and will ever have, they've redone spiderman 3 fu*kin times and it still outsells everything else, get a grip
My man just said one of the biggest games from one of the biggest developers/publishers was “niche”. A game that was the highest selling game of 2019 at one point.

Last edited by LicensedLegend; 10-10-2019 at 06:52 AM..

4 days ago '04        #186
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
$11,602   Props total: 5712 5712
 OgieOgilthorpe6 said
division 2 isnt a niche game dumbass. If anything spiderman is more niche being you can only buy it on one console. just shut up kid. your wrong.

4 days ago '04        #187
space
space
 LicensedLegend said
My man just said one of the biggest games from one of the biggest developers/publishers was “niche”. A game that was the highest selling game of 2019 at one point.
getcha boy man he retarded.

4 days ago '18        #188
Proffesor X  43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,733   Props total: 22115 22115
 SimeonWisest said
So you buy gaming consoles to browse the internet with? That's the deal breaker for you huh....loading the interwebs.....on a machine made to play games......

You n*ggas
Wtf would I be loading internet pages though? Im talking about the store, PS Now, game hubs etc...etc

4 days ago '04        #189
gh3tto  10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,745   Props total: 4038 4038
 justinjones said
well I’m not getting the last of us 2 until this drops. You know that’s going to happen
tbh a 4k last of us 2 is worth 120

you know theres a ps5 remaster of cyberpunk otw too

4 days ago '16        #190
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
$6,654   Props total: 4028 4028
 cold_young_thug said
division 2 isnt a niche game dumbass. If anything spiderman is more niche being you can only buy it on one console. just shut up kid. your wrong.
its absolutely a niche game, its pretty much one of a kind, i love division, but half my friends wont even try it, it isnt for them, anybody will play spiderman. In the end youre comparing spiderman one of the most popular things in the world to a random clancy game

3 days ago '04        #191
space
space
 OgieOgilthorpe6 said
its absolutely a niche game, its pretty much one of a kind, i love division, but half my friends wont even try it, it isnt for them, anybody will play spiderman. In the end youre comparing spiderman one of the most popular things in the world to a random clancy game
divsion 2? one of a kind?

Division 2 is a third person perspective online loot shooter. That is FAR from a niche game you idiot. NIche implies small segment market. loot shooters are one of the biggest genre's in the industry. just pick up a book man.

3 days ago '04        #192
Ra-da-god  36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,473   Props total: 4473 4473
 B86 said
Sounds like a reveal for a console made in 2010. When the fu*k are we gonna get an actual “next gen” console? Some real innovation? Sony and MS are ridiculous
ehhhhh dunnow about that famo

Rysen 2 processors
SSD (In a fu*king console)
Hardware-accelerated Ray tracing tech built in the silicon

these 3 alone will put these console on another level, it wont be like 2013 thats why I'm so curious about the price this time around around

3 days ago '16        #193
B86 
space
space
space
$2,656   Props total: 9794 9794
 Ra-da-god said
ehhhhh dunnow about that famo

Rysen 2 processors
SSD (In a fu*king console)
Hardware-accelerated Ray tracing tech built in the silicon

these 3 alone will put these console on another level, it wont be like 2013 thats why I'm so curious about the price this time around around
Rysen 2 processors and an SSD is nothing game changing though. It's just getting to PC level. After all these years everything should damn near be VR/Augmented Reality type graphics without the headsets but we are still getting tiny steps while being nickel and dimed. We are STILL not getting 4k/60 consistently in every game and they're talking about new consoles once again...just think about it for a second...

Last edited by B86; 10-11-2019 at 02:03 PM..

2 days ago '04        #194
Ra-da-god  36 heat pts36
space
space
 B86 said
Rysen 2 processors and an SSD is nothing game changing though. It's just getting to PC level.
yes but to get that in a PC you have to either A. spend ALOT of money or B be willing to tinker with every little thing to keep the price down the fact that we'll have all this power in a 500 dollar box is gonna be remarkable

B86 said
After all these years everything should damn near be VR/Augmented Reality type graphics without the headsets but we are still getting tiny steps while being nickel and dimed.
I don't know how you plan to get that tech without a headset

unless you are talking holo technology which is years away from general market use let alone video game tech but ok

B86 said
We are STILL not getting 4k/60 consistently in every game and they're talking about new consoles once again...just think about it for a second...
bro, not even PC's are hitting that on every game UNLESS you fall under A/B I mentioned earlier and there is always going to be new Consoles just like if you go PC there are always new graphic cards etc to buy its just how technology works, software advance must quicker so eventually they have to create new hardware to keep up.

the good thing is you don't HAVE to upgrade unless you want the native experience, there will be tons of options this time around, you could go with Stadia if you are tired of getting consoles Xcloud and Psnow are going to be there too

2 days ago '16        #195
B86 
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
yes but to get that in a PC you have to either A. spend ALOT of money or B be willing to tinker with every little thing to keep the price down the fact that we'll have all this power in a 500 dollar box is gonna be remarkable

I don't know how you plan to get that tech without a headset

unless you are talking holo technology which is years away from general market use let alone video game tech but ok

bro, not even PC's are hitting that on every game UNLESS you fall under A/B I mentioned earlier and there is always going to be new Consoles just like if you go PC there are always new graphic cards etc to buy its just how technology works, software advance must quicker so eventually they have to create new hardware to keep up.

the good thing is you don't HAVE to upgrade unless you want the native experience, there will be tons of options this time around, you could go with Stadia if you are tired of getting consoles Xcloud and Psnow are going to be there too
You're still missing the point. "I don't know how you expect to get that without a headset"... That's what "innovation" means. I wasn't necessarily comparing it to PC because even PC games should be further along than they are. So maybe I shouldn't have just said MS and Sony

And if you do some research, building a gaming PC is not some super expensive thing. If you already have a nice monitor or 4k TV that does 120hz and you have a HDD or SSD laying around then you're only looking at $500-600 for a future proof gaming PC. You don't gotta go overkill on the processor and your GPU will be the most expensive part. The only part you'll need to upgrade in 3 YEARS is the GPU, which you'll be able to sell the one you have and upgrade for much less than the price of the newest game console

Last edited by B86; 10-12-2019 at 08:54 AM..

2 days ago '04        #196
Ra-da-god  36 heat pts36
space
space
 B86 said
You're still missing the point. "I don't know how you expect to get that without a headset"... That's what "innovation" means. I wasn't necessarily comparing it to PC because even PC games should be further along than they are. So maybe I shouldn't have just said MS and Sony
lol I know what innovation means I'm just saying the tech you are talking about isn't cheap which is why its not packed in with console because it would spike the cost defeating the purpose they are making headway with sh*t like Occulus quest but i hear thats no where as powerful as having it on your PC so forget about that coming to console

second;y, I can't speak for Sony but M$ is both PC and console thats why Gamepass is on both they dont care which you choose so long as you are in there ecosystem spending money..

[QUOTE=B86;50865144]And if you do some research, building a gaming PC is not some super expensive thing. QUOTE]

and this is the problem I don't want to BUILD anything, I work 60+ hours and go to school full time and I'm a single dad on top of that so my little time is precious, when I sit down I don't wanna tinker with nothing I just wanna put the game in and play thats why I left PC gaming alone back in the ps2/ogxbox era, having a console just ended up being more convenient

2 days ago '16        #197
B86 
space
space
space
[quote=Ra-da-god;50865301]lol I know what innovation means I'm just saying the tech you are talking about isn't cheap which is why its not packed in with console because it would spike the cost defeating the purpose they are making headway with sh*t like Occulus quest but i hear thats no where as powerful as having it on your PC so forget about that coming to console

second;y, I can't speak for Sony but M$ is both PC and console thats why Gamepass is on both they dont care which you choose so long as you are in there ecosystem spending money..

B86 said
And if you do some research, building a gaming PC is not some super expensive thing. QUOTE]

and this is the problem I don't want to BUILD anything, I work 60+ hours and go to school full time and I'm a single dad on top of that so my little time is precious, when I sit down I don't wanna tinker with nothing I just wanna put the game in and play thats why I left PC gaming alone back in the ps2/ogxbox era, having a console just ended up being more convenient
I hear you about the convenience but it takes a day out of your life to build a PC and as far as tinkering, I only update drivers and click on the game on my desktop. Things have changed since when you were PC gaming. Hell, I feel like I go through just as much tinkering on my Xbox One X

2 days ago '04        #198
Ra-da-god  36 heat pts36
space
space
[quote=B86;50865381]
 Ra-da-god said
lol I know what innovation means I'm just saying the tech you are talking about isn't cheap which is why its not packed in with console because it would spike the cost defeating the purpose they are making headway with sh*t like Occulus quest but i hear thats no where as powerful as having it on your PC so forget about that coming to console

I hear you about the convenience but it takes a day out of your life to build a PC and as far as tinkering, I only update drivers and click on the game on my desktop. Things have changed since when you were PC gaming. Hell, I feel like I go through just as much tinkering on my Xbox One X
The only two games I would even consider going back to PC for is cyberpunk and Vampire masquerade 2 bloodlines, I'm sorry thats simply not enough to make me do it I just dont feel like building a pc, I do think about it more and more though

on top of that with BC I have about 300 games on my xbox across all of the generations I'm not willing to leave that behind either I still play that sh*t I got OG xbox games installed on my One X now

2 days ago '06        #199
V For Vendetta  5 heat pts5
space
space
$3,301   Props total: 7626 7626
Wouldn't be surprised if they try to get GTA6 as a launch title

18 hrs ago '17        #200
Cant Read Sh1t  11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,806   Props total: 16211 16211
 B86 said
Rysen 2 processors and an SSD is nothing game changing though. It's just getting to PC level. After all these years everything should damn near be VR/Augmented Reality type graphics without the headsets but we are still getting tiny steps while being nickel and dimed. We are STILL not getting 4k/60 consistently in every game and they're talking about new consoles once again...just think about it for a second...
PC has zero relevant exclusives tho so it doesn't matter

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+170online now  21
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
131 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  19
Image(s) inside Oct 6 - Elon Musk ETHERS The Auto Industry
142 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-19online now  17
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
155 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy