The shocking differences between MGTOW & Incels

most viewed right now
51 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+29  100
30 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '18        #26
Meechy09  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
$2,870   Props total: 13948 13948
 Proveone said

Man yall really hate women on this site. They both lames... Next topic
This

1 week ago '13        #27
RelGthe0ry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
$1,144   Props total: 7209 7209
 Proffesor X said
Mad cause I hit the nail on the head huh? Keep telling yourself you're in charge breh. Maybe one day you cam actuly pull a bi*ch and wont have to rely on goofy a*s internet n*ggas for reasons as to avoid you being a 40 year old virgin.

n*ggas flocked to a thread to really try to distinguish the difference between n*ggas who dont get pu**y and blame women for it...and n*ggas who dont get pu**y but pretend it dont matter because they are bigger men for it..

n*gga please....
Denial is just the beginning of the end. Trust me, I get it.

But sure enough--where do you think that denial is going to bring you?........Im sure you know the rest.

Until then my simpish friend.

1 week ago '06        #28
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,966   Props total: 11738 11738
I'm a mix.

I get women, just not the ones I want.

I only really pursued like 3 or 4 women in my life and got maybe one so far. I usually am pretty passive and let the women who like me come to me. Realized this is a big mistake because I'm helping her write her story when I should be the star of my own sh*t and making decisions I want based on the outcome I'm trying to achieve.

I always wondered why the girl I wanted go with a friend or colleague only to realize later, well after it's too late, that they chose wrong.

Ruins a lot of sh*t - because you don't want them after they make a clear choice and it wasn't you initially.

Those guys got surface game and guile but that sh*t never lasts. It's just too bad these women fall for it time and time again and it leads to disappointment.

Don't try to save these hoes, because they will punish you for caring about them and all the while she is still letting the dirt bag smash, probably raw too.

Funny story I asked a girl I work with out after we exchanged number and she kind of started playing distant. Then she said she doesn't hang out with people from work at all. Come to find out a few of the white guys here at work already smash and dashed. She actually bragged that I was interested in her for some reason but she isn't used to the bruthas. But anyways when I found out what she's been doing secretly I told her if I would of known all that sh*t was going down I wouldn't';t of even have asked her out. I know she didn't like that and then she tried to complain to our manager about me for different reasons, work related and complaining because she said I kept asking her out.

Funny how they work, show them respect and be a gentleman and they will hate you. Even after she declined I was polite about things and never been a creep towards this person. Once you take away that veil and control they have you seem them for how vulnerable they really are.

They need us men and once you realize that - you take back the power of things. Bish is left a note a few weeks ago on my desk - telling me I need to clean it up. That just screams "I miss the attention you used to give me"

That's what I gather with MGTOW, just focus on what makes sense. My buddy said how when you work you see results. It's linear, but with relationships it's so ambiguous and you can put in the work and see no pay off. It's really a toss up. People come and they go.

I just said I want what's mine in this world and I'm out here trying to get it - whatever comes with that is what comes with that.

Last edited by Qbert; 10-10-2019 at 05:43 AM..
+2   

1 week ago '14        #29
bangaondatrack 
space
space
$706   Props total: 2761 2761
I never met an "incel" outside the internet, but one dude I used to work with was heavy into that mgtw sh*t after a bad break up.

Dude started hitting the gym, getting his clothes tailored, researching colognes and all type of sh*t. He did start to pull alot of females. . . now I aint a simp or some goofy white knight type n*gga, but they way this dude interacted and would treat these hoes would rub me the wrong way straight up women hating weirdo sh*t.

what got me was the n*gga started to turn on his own family saying family holds you back especially the women. . . this n*gga turned into a straight up weirdo outcast. The internet be fu*king n*ggas up
+4   

1 week ago '06        #30
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,966   Props total: 11738 11738
 bangaondatrack said
what got me was the n*gga started to turn on his own family saying family holds you back especially the women. . . this n*gga turned into a straight up weirdo outcast. The internet be fu*king n*ggas up
He is spot on with that. I have a youngin my work schedule needed support from moms and all that. Yea she helped a lot but at times I need to tell her to back off with things. They have a tendency to want to show they care the most but don't want to take on the responsibility for the mistakes.

As men we analyze things differently and size up things with regards to protecting ours and loved ones lives. I had to tell my daughters mom not to leave my daughter with her random friends for whatever reason. If I'm available I will take her. People do dumb sh*t and it's like with women they get overwhelmed and need to always show composure on the surface regardless of what's really going on.

I just get mad when what they display on the surface is not how they feel. If you messed up - just say so, don't try to explain why it technically isn't your fault.

Even had my grandmother call my baby mom fat at the baby shower. Then she tried to play it off like she's just some old woman who doesn't know what she's saying. My mom tried to play it off to Caribbean culture us joking and playing around with each other, but my grandmothers intent was to hurt, nothing more.

She has said it on more than one occasion and I told my kids mom she has a right to fire back, and one day she did just that.

Grandmother hasn't said sh*t since. She is just an old bully.

I can't stand emotional jabs and passive aggressive comments. Women can be the worst of them all.

Last edited by Qbert; 10-10-2019 at 05:56 AM..
+2   

1 week ago '08        #31
cristiansed101  10 heat pts10
space
space
$788   Props total: 2118 2118
get yourself a good woman, love and respect her, be understanding and you'll never have to worry about being an incel or a fu*k boy womanizer
+4   

1 week ago '18        #32
Meechy09  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
 Trezboyz said
Incels honestly wouldn’t exist if the next man helped out the next man instead of jus clowning him for his short comings

Plus all y’all n*ggas clowning dudes for not having s*x all the time jus remember we have over 7 billion ppl in dis world for a reason pu**y is not that exclusive

pu**y is easy af to get sh*t females outnumber the n*ggas in my city
But you can’t talk to these n*ggas because just like regular nerds they’re defensive. Look at what the n*gga said in the first post. “Incel” don’t even exist because not getting pu**y is voluntary and usual because of their own personality or mental disorders.

Me and @ leave in the same city and I be trying to put him up on game of where to go to find bi*ches but that would mean nothing if your mental state is sh*t........ oh but me saying this I’m deflecting or lying. That’s how it goes according to the first post. You tell a n*gga how easy it is to get pu**y and all of a sudden you don’t get pu**y. I understand, the internet is weird.

The common problem with these dude’s is some type of mental disorder, lack of self worth, social anxiety, etc.

The only way to get so emotionally invested to the point where you actually have to put a label on your manhood (mgtow, incel) is if you were a searching for love a*s n*gga in the first place. You “learned your lesson” cause you try to emotionally attach to every bi*ch you meet. Out of all the women I’ve been with I’ve only loved a couple and even they started off as JUST fu*kING! I think due to being socially awkward a lot of these internet n*ggas missed out on their “where the hoes at” days. The internet didn’t help these n*ggas at all. I’m from the era where we had to go outside.

You can only really hate something you’ve had/have an emotional connection to. Stop trying to wife every bi*ch you meet. Learn to differentiate the bi*ches you fu*k and the bi*ches you fu*k with. 90% will be bi*ches you just fu*k. I see n*ggas complaining about hoes when hoes are a fu*kin gift. They’re here to fu*k and keep it moving. If you can’t tell the difference you’ll end up trying to wife her and get your feelings hurt and “learn you lesson” now you apart of some weird internet cult (mgtow).
+4   

1 week ago '18        #33
Proffesor X  45 heat pts45
space
space
$5,868   Props total: 22683 22683
 RelGthe0ry said
Denial is just the beginning of the end. Trust me, I get it.

But sure enough--where do you think that denial is going to bring you?........Im sure you know the rest.

Until then my simpish friend.

The alternative to not pulling women is not to "simp" for women...another popular misconception from the fringe no pu**y getting internet crowd...
+2   

1 week ago '18        #34
Blaffy  262 heat pts262
space
space
$15,797   Props total: 56794 56794

+2   

1 week ago '13        #35
space
space
 cristiansed101 said
get yourself a good woman, love and respect her, be understanding and you'll never have to worry
Oh Lord GOD! Cover him, that he may not know the cold realities of this world! Maintain his innocence, and bestow upon him a beautiful wife, who will align with his wholesome beliefs.

Keep him from the devilish wiles of the promiscuously scorned and broken woman, that plagues the majority of the world today. May he never see what we have seen, and heard what we have heard; lest it destroys him.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #36
B.S. Writer 
space
space
$1,168   Props total: 2953 2953
 Meechy09 said
But you can’t talk to these n*ggas because just like regular nerds they’re defensive. Look at what the n*gga said in the first post. “Incel” don’t even exist because not getting pu**y is voluntary and usual because of their own personality or mental disorders.

Me and @ leave in the same city and I be trying to put him up on game of where to go to find bi*ches but that would mean nothing if your mental state is sh*t........ oh but me saying this I’m deflecting or lying. That’s how it goes according to the first post. You tell a n*gga how easy it is to get pu**y and all of a sudden you don’t get pu**y. I understand, the internet is weird.

The common problem with these dude’s is some type of mental disorder, lack of self worth, social anxiety, etc.

The only way to get so emotionally invested to the point where you actually have to put a label on your manhood (mgtow, incel) is if you were a searching for love a*s n*gga in the first place. You “learned your lesson” cause you try to emotionally attach to every bi*ch you meet. Out of all the women I’ve been with I’ve only loved a couple and even they started off as JUST fu*kING! I think due to being socially awkward a lot of these internet n*ggas missed out on their “where the hoes at” days. The internet didn’t help these n*ggas at all. I’m from the era where we had to go outside.

You can only really hate something you’ve had/have an emotional connection to. Stop trying to wife every bi*ch you meet. Learn to differentiate the bi*ches you fu*k and the bi*ches you fu*k with. 90% will be bi*ches you just fu*k. I see n*ggas complaining about hoes when hoes are a fu*kin gift. They’re here to fu*k and keep it moving. If you can’t tell the difference you’ll end up trying to wife her and get your feelings hurt and “learn you lesson” now you apart of some weird internet cult (mgtow).
I think you hit it on the head with that post. A lot of these dudes never hopped off the porch and stepped out of their comfort zone. Instead, they sit online and compare themselves to dudes actually putting in the work.

Then if a broad shows even the slight interest in them they thinking about spending their life with this person and all shorty wanted to do was fu*k. Their feeling are so involved that they get emotional scarred and start talking all that "All women are the same" bs but only talked to like 4 girls in their life.
+3   

1 week ago '13        #37
space
space
 Blaffy said

Very relevant, oddly enough.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #38
Meechy09  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
 B.S. Writer said
I think you hit it on the head with that post. A lot of these dudes never hopped off the porch and stepped out of their comfort zone. Instead, they sit online and compare themselves to dudes actually putting in the work.

Then if a broad shows even the slight interest in them they thinking about spending their life with this person and all shorty wanted to do was fu*k. Their feeling are so involved that they get emotional scarred and start talking all that "All women are the same" bs but only talked to like 4 girls in their life.
Bro i wrote that long a*s post when you pretty much summed up what I was trying to say with 2 short paragraphs lol. But that’s exactly it.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #39
WCIB  128 heat pts128
space
space
$28,031   Props total: 16461 16461
Yeah after absorbing the info in the OP, it’s literally non-pu**y getting men who really need to get laid and calm the fu*k down.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #40
Illogic  14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,819   Props total: 4058 4058
In my opinion incels are dumb MGTOW are mentally advanced men. They fu*k women but know not to trust women or take sh*t from them
+2   

1 week ago '14        #41
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,948   Props total: 21093 21093
Identifying as either is some goofball sh*t.

1 week ago '13        #42
space
space
 Illogic said
In my opinion incels are dumb MGTOW are mentally advanced men. They fu*k women but know not to trust women or take sh*t from them
You are 100% correct. But for these pu**y minded weirdos--the line is forever blurred with them for whatever reason.

If I could break down the difference using battle rap rhymes--I would say:

One group goes to the bathroom--and wash their hands.

The other group goes to the bathroom--and gets washed by hands!

Why can't ya'll discern the obvious differences.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #43
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,948   Props total: 21093 21093
 RelGthe0ry said
Oh Lord GOD! Cover him, that he may not know the cold realities of this world! Maintain his innocence, and bestow upon him a beautiful wife, who will align with his wholesome beliefs.

Keep him from the devilish wiles of the promiscuously scorned and broken woman, that plagues the majority of the world today. May he never see what we have seen, and heard what we have heard; lest it destroys him.
The thing that trips me out about y'all is that y'all act like men ain't just as bad.

1 week ago '19        #44
zzxxccvvbb  5 heat pts5
space
space
space
$1,534   Props total: 3542 3542
Why the hell are there so many s*xless movements on this site?

1 week ago '13        #45
space
space
 OCT DION said
The thing that trips me out about y'all is that y'all act like men ain't just as bad.
Chill out with all that sis! We ain't here for that feminine a*s deflection tactic today, ok?

+1   

1 week ago '13        #46
space
space
 zzxxccvvbb said
Why the hell are there so many s*xless movements on this site?
There is a whole section dedicated to the worship of th0ts and feasting on their a**holes; how much more room do you need?

1 week ago '18        #47
dinono10  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$501   Props total: 1220 1220
Personally.. I've been with my broad for 6 months. She is far more into me then I am into her and we both know if we were to finish I could meet someone quite quickly straightaway ( I don't want this to happen but obviously I don't let her know this)

In every relationship, there is always going to be one person who is into the other person more.. Just make sure you're not that person!
+2   

1 week ago '16        #48
301216baller 
space
space
space
$490   Props total: 1347 1347
 Qbert said
I hear you, but there is people who will see you as a person of good character and will use you as an example by walking around following you and discrediting everything you say.

You could say 1+1=2, and they will scoff automatically. Those people make me see red honestly, like they have no semblance of truth and are just walking into trends aimlessly.

You can tell them something that would benefit them and they will NOT do it to spite you.

I'll tell you this road to being a man is a lonely one and you don't get a pat on the back for doing what you should. Everyone these days are constantly searching for validation.

I even thought about my old friends who go to the club with a weapon just to stunt. My self i got caught up, someone says you can't do something or treat you like a bi*ch when they know you're not - you can literally spent the rest of your days trying to prove you're not that.

There is people out there right now, that someone treated them like a bi*ch so they are ready to jump on any situation to prove they are not scared. Almost takes the zest and excitement out of life, and you become a bland knowitall.

Kind of like those women who are out to prove there are no good men, it's like a self fulfilling prophecy.

Me I'm trying to create my heaven on earth. As authentically as God leads me to.
i learned "men aren't appreciated" just recently going forward i dont except anything from no one..i create my reality and my results everything else i put it in God's hands
+2   

1 week ago '06        #49
damn_ryght 
space
space
$4,466   Props total: 4985 4985
Hmmm I guess you can call me a temporary MGTOW. Im putting the pu**y away now that im focused on getting my business up and running.

It gets lonely sometimes but the payoff will be amazing
+5   

1 week ago '05        #50
B.S. Writer 
space
space
$1,168   Props total: 2953 2953
 Meechy09 said
Bro i wrote that long a*s post when you pretty much summed up what I was trying to say with 2 short paragraphs lol. But that’s exactly it.
Major props for breaking it down man. Dudes on BX are slow on the uptake so you gotta explain it completely.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  49
Image(s) inside You guys were right about The Game
280 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+476online now  47
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
228 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  39
Image(s) inside REAL LIFE EPIDEMIC: CORPORATE AMERICA Is Now EXPLOTING BLACKS GANG CUL..
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  8
Cousin Skeeter/One On One Actor Reveals He's A CRIP, Busts Out Flag
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy