Connor McGregors coach

most viewed right now
+19  154
41 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

5 days ago '19        #1
2041 page views
19 comments

DiCaprio  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$261   Props total: 1554 1554
Connor McGregors coach

+8   

best
worst
19 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '15        #2
Fantastic  4 heat pts4
space
space
$4,795   Props total: 8616 8616
That’s hilarious in sooo many ways omg. I’m dying. I’m so sick of these women wanting you to pay for everything( I don’t btw) then trying to say they supposed to be treated equally.

They want their cake and to eat it too. Naw fam.
+14   

5 days ago '07        #3
JohnDoe  223 heat pts223
space
space
$13,119   Props total: 8597 8597
 Fantastic said
Thatís hilarious in sooo many ways omg. Iím dying. Iím so sick of these women wanting you to pay for everything( I donít btw) then trying to say they supposed to be treated equally.

They want their cake and to eat it too. Naw fam.
She was one of the first Accountants at Amazon and she wifed up Bozos pretty quick, acting as if she wasn't part of the success is just folks sounding obtuse. She would be a multi-millionaire if she decided to just be an accountant from the jump wonder what the narrative would be then.

5 days ago '14        #4
Daptism  21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,484   Props total: 30430 30430
 JohnDoe said
She was one of the first Accountants at Amazon and she wifed up Bozos pretty quick, acting as if she wasn't part of the success is just folks sounding obtuse. She would be a multi-millionaire if she decided to just be an accountant from the jump wonder what the narrative would be then.
This is Melinda Gates, you are thinking of someone else and besides that, she doesn't deserve to be a billionaire just because she was with her man for 20 years. sh*t doesn't add up.
+20   

5 days ago '07        #5
JohnDoe  223 heat pts223
space
space
$13,119   Props total: 8597 8597
 Daptism said
This is Melinda Gates, you are thinking of someone else and besides that, she doesn't deserve to be a billionaire just because she was with her man for 20 years. sh*t doesn't add up.
Yup I was reading about Bezos wife and mixed it up.

So Melinda Gates graduated from Duke and Duke's The Fuqua School of Business which is a top 15 business school in the world. From the quick searching it looks like she was a market manager with Microsoft and maybe led some teams with projects? She doesn't seem like a dummy how wealthy would she have been without Bill?....probably a millionaire as well. This is still some hater a*s thread by bitter egotistical lonely fu*kers.

5 days ago '15        #6
Hiphop2day  2 heat pts2
space
space
$868   Props total: 1849 1849
I respect Melinda more than bezo dumb ex. Watch the doc on Netflix about bill gates.

He got himself a good one. The way bezo ex got paid half off a divorce is bullsh*t and he getting all that money averages out any exaggerated equality problem so I'm torn. I respect Melinda tho
+5   

5 days ago '06        #7
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$60,974   Props total: 43692 43692
lol, it's funny, but also kinda funny bc he doesn't know what he's talking about...

she got a computer science and economics degree from Duke right outta high school and then also got her MBA from Duke as well... Sure, she's spending Bill's loot, but let's not act like she wouldn't be cakin on her own man...

I mean, she worked at both Microsoft and Expedia in their infancies and helped grow them both... she was on Duke's board of trustee's for fu*k's sake... this slack jawed Irishman acts like she's some IG build a body THOT that was taking trips to Dubai when she met Bill. She's actually a woman that is to be respected bc of her intelligence primarily...
+15   

5 days ago '18        #8
30hustles 
space
space
$271   Props total: 884 884
Bezo wife a G, she said she would use the money for charitable causes, which worked in her favor. Bezo should have used that angle before her, probably would have cost him less. She made it seem as if she had the heart of gold and Bezo was greedy. She played her cards right. It’s chess not checkers.

Still don’t agree with how women can just take half a man’s finance’s but if you ain’t getting a prenup your asking for it especially with a 50% divorce rate. Cmon

+2   

5 days ago '17        #9
Nosbig  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,011   Props total: 1471 1471
sh*t joke from a sh*t coach of a sh*t f*ghter lol
+6   

5 days ago '06        #10
Mr. Future  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$7,498   Props total: 5120 5120
No lies detected, they said the same thing about Oprah’s wife steadman

5 days ago '16        #11
Negusis  7 heat pts7
space
space
space
$4,956   Props total: 12668 12668
 Mr. Future said
No lies detected, they said the same thing about Oprahís wife steadman
There's definitely lies detected. He's making her out to be some thot who just got lucky and married a rich dude. That's far from what happened.

As it already has been chronicled in the thread, Melinda Gates has been successful in her own right and would have been a millionaire without Gates. Why do you think Gates chose her in the 1st place?

Also, same with Steadman, he was very successful in his own right before he even dated Oprah. He had his own success co suiting firm before dating her.
+2   

5 days ago '16        #12
Manoflife  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$1,081   Props total: 2802 2802
 JohnDoe said
Yup I was reading about Bezos wife and mixed it up.

So Melinda Gates graduated from Duke and Duke's The Fuqua School of Business which is a top 15 business school in the world. From the quick searching it looks like she was a market manager with Microsoft and maybe led some teams with projects? She doesn't seem like a dummy how wealthy would she have been without Bill?....probably a millionaire as well. This is still some hater a*s thread by bitter egotistical lonely fu*kers.
Even if she did become a millionaire without Gates, she wouldn't have been able to donate a BILLION.
+2   

5 days ago '04        #13
infam0uskills  15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,539   Props total: 8648 8648
im sure she accomplished more than OP

5 days ago '08        #14
cohs  13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,755   Props total: 16696 16696
I don’t see Bill complaining.
+4   

5 days ago '06        #15
d4deesnuts  3 heat pts3
space
space
$7,788   Props total: 5682 5682
Wow, fu*k bill gates wife in the fu*kin a*s.

Last edited by d4deesnuts; 10-10-2019 at 07:02 AM..
+1   

5 days ago '18        #16
VIMAN 
space
space
space
$44   Props total: 50 50
 RAZAH CUTS said
lol, it's funny, but also kinda funny bc he doesn't know what he's talking about...

she got a computer science and economics degree from Duke right outta high school and then also got her MBA from Duke as well... Sure, she's spending Bill's loot, but let's not act like she wouldn't be cakin on her own man...

I mean, she worked at both Microsoft and Expedia in their infancies and helped grow them both... she was on Duke's board of trustee's for fu*k's sake... this slack jawed Irishman acts like she's some IG build a body THOT that was taking trips to Dubai when she met Bill. She's actually a woman that is to be respected bc of her intelligence primarily...
Some sense on this site thank god. Shout to the netflix special. I believe their doing good, but the modern day version of the Victors write the history is the Rich determine the narrative. Just feel hella skeptical of these billionaires true intentions.

4 days ago '04        #17
STHRNcomfort 
space
space
$494   Props total: 66 66
 RAZAH CUTS said

And her high-school was Ursuline Academy, one of the most prestigious all-girls' private schools in Dallas/US.
+1   

4 days ago '15        #18
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
space
$22,012   Props total: 74074 74074

4 days ago '06        #19
Mr. Future  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Negusis said
There's definitely lies detected. He's making her out to be some thot who just got lucky and married a rich dude. That's far from what happened.

As it already has been chronicled in the thread, Melinda Gates has been successful in her own right and would have been a millionaire without Gates. Why do you think Gates chose her in the 1st place?

Also, same with Steadman, he was very successful in his own right before he even dated Oprah. He had his own success co suiting firm before dating her.
Fam. Lighten up but MY personal opinion is just that, my personal opinion. she may have went on to be worth a couple milli or maybe not, no one knows weíre all just a*suming, same for Oprahís wife his co suiting firm couldíve went down the drain or it couldíve surpassed Oprah, again we will never know and anything you and I speculate about is just speculation and a*sumptions. Just have fun with this thing we call boxden fam

4 days ago '06        #20
Mr. Future  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 STHRNcomfort said
And her high-school was Ursuline Academy, one of the most prestigious all-girls' private schools in Dallas/US.
We all know people who went to prestigious schools that ainít sh*t in life so, we canít speculate on that, we just know she was a down chick and they came up. But without Bill GATES there would be no Melind GATES

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
99 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+39online now  25
I gotta give TI credit he almost got exposed and boided
118 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  25
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
61 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy