What in the fu-k: Chinese restaurant says no niggas after 5PM in Africa

most viewed right now
51 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+29  96
30 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '16        #201
00010111  140 heat pts140
space
space
$5,746   Props total: 21805 21805
 unit321 said
They can do without it. But, they don't want to do without Chinese food. I'm guessing they don't have a lot of options. Like here in the US, Chinese restaurants are dime a dozen.

There are several Chinese restaurants in Nairobi.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #202
That Dude 
space
space
$974   Props total: 370 370
 00010111 said
They don't run sh*t.

What are you talking about.

They don't dictate policy.

They don't control fiscal matters.

They don't control any of the branches of the military in ANY African nation.

Nor any arm of government. Where are you pulling your bullsh*t from? And who is propping your boneheaded comment?
They don't run sh*t YET, but trust me there will come a time they will have political influence (they have some right now) reason being China is building a lot of infrastructure all throughout Africa. While dummy African leaders leverage their natural resources in return. So being indebted to a Country like China is basically them running sh*t.

2 weeks ago '19        #203
rnfufbx  6 heat pts6
space
space
$1,562   Props total: 4280 4280
 unit321 said
They can do without it. But, they don't want to do without Chinese food. I'm guessing they don't have a lot of options. Like here in the US, Chinese restaurants are dime a dozen.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #204
00010111  140 heat pts140
space
space
$5,746   Props total: 21805 21805
 wrecklessvlee said
It's literally CGTV. It's called soft power you dumb bi*ch do some research. Most of Africa wouldn't have TV stations if it wasn't for the Chinese.
And most African nations have had national TV channels since their independence.

You really are a retard.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #205
RustyLorcin  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,857   Props total: 1209 1209
Why is this news?

1. They are Chinese. They have a totally different culture.
2. I once was on a flight in Asia in a chinese carrier and the chinese man next to me took off his shoes and spit on the floor. No fu*ks given. This means that they are direct about their feelings.
3. Once again they are very direct. A chinese mother will let a baby take a sh*t while waiting in queue next to you if the baby needs to do their biological thing.
4. It’s a chinese owned business in a different country. Of course they are going to do this. Its what they want.
5. Ive been to black owned businesses thay obviously didnt want me in there but they let me in. I’ve also been to white owned businesses that that gave me a bad aura. They might as well said no YOU allowed in the entrance. But due to social issues they dont and they allow you in.
6. Better if they just put the sign up as opposed to making you feel not wanted. I think its more direct and sensible.
7. Racism against each other will always exist not just to one race but all races towards each other.
8. Its a chinese owned business in a different culture. You cant seriously see this from the perspective of an American. It shouldnt even come across your mind.
9.if the sign said no Muslims or No Indians allowed you wouldn’t have made this post. It wouldnt matter to you.

So with that said who cares. Chinese are the way they are. Not my problem.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #206
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$38,077   Props total: 95915 95915
wtf i discovered this while googling about the story

+1   

1 week ago '06        #207
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,966   Props total: 11737 11737
 doczdaname said
the world won't change and history has shown us that nothing boils over and redeemed...only thing history has shown us is power shifts from empire to empire...there will be no peace and racism will never end, its really sad but that is reality.
I don't agree. They way people have been getting away with their antics as time goes by keep getting exposed. Even on smaller levels like interpersonally in relationships. Not just politically. It's like the general consciousness is raising to the point that when people are doing their evil you don't know if they are for real or it's satire. That's how silly it has become, not even really about fear anymore. You know when someone is trying to shaft you so blatantly that you think they are kidding - but they are actually serious and think they have you fooled.

That sh*t is the worst - it's almost like they are so ignorant they think they can get out of any situation by saying any kind of foolishness that makes no sense.

That sh*t enrages me. Anyone else deal with that sh*t?

I think the public is becoming more aware to the way the elites have been pulling the wool over our eyes for centuries.

We are evolving and they are not. Meaning that will come to a point of ultimate separation then do away with the not evolved ones. They had their time.

Last edited by Qbert; 10-10-2019 at 05:21 AM..
+2   

1 week ago '16        #208
alias_uu  31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,847   Props total: 16075 16075
 TroyNY said
Ontop of that they probably using strays for meat
“TroyNY” yo block smell like sour and lo mein with extra Labrador
+2   

1 week ago '09        #209
devilinsider  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,079   Props total: 2895 2895
 Aztlan said
So those leaders who took those "awful" deals aren't culpable at all?

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Doesn’t matter who is at fault. Know what’s going on first. “Can’t blame the officials for taking bribes” is essentially what you’re saying. lol

1 week ago '16        #210
Aztlan  143 heat pts143
space
space
$16,047   Props total: 44674 44674
 devilinsider said
Doesn’t matter who is at fault. Know what’s going on first. “Can’t blame the officials for taking bribes” is essentially what you’re saying. lol
The Chinese are not responsible for African corruption.

I'm actually saying the opposite. I'm saying you should blame the African leaders for doing things that are against the interest of their people, if in fact that's whats going on.

The game is to do what's best for YOUR people. We know China is doing that with their international investments. They have surplus labor and money to spend, they're making moves. Can't fault them for that.

African leaders are responsible for making deals that serve their people. No one else is.

1 week ago '04        #211
doczdaname  31 heat pts31
space
space
$14,321   Props total: 7511 7511
 Qbert said
I don't agree. They way people have been getting away with their antics as time goes by keep getting exposed. Even on smaller levels like interpersonally in relationships. Not just politically. It's like the general consciousness is raising to the point that when people are doing their evil you don't know if they are for real or it's satire. That's how silly it has become, not even really about fear anymore. You know when someone is trying to shaft you so blatantly that you think they are kidding - but they are actually serious and think they have you fooled.

That sh*t is the worst - it's almost like they are so ignorant they think they can get out of any situation by saying any kind of foolishness that makes no sense.

That sh*t enrages me. Anyone else deal with that sh*t?

I think the public is becoming more aware to the way the elites have been pulling the wool over our eyes for centuries.

We are evolving and they are not. Meaning that will come to a point of ultimate separation then do away with the not evolved ones. They had their time.
While i agree with you, money always talks and that runs this world..sure they will make examples out of people but the elite get away with alot more and will continue to because of paper.

1 week ago '06        #212
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,966   Props total: 11737 11737
 doczdaname said
While i agree with you, money always talks and that runs this world..sure they will make examples out of people but the elite get away with alot more and will continue to because of paper.
Ture the quest for money is huge. I been dealing with sh*t at work regarding peoples titles. You know in a real world setting they could not hold a candle to you or wouldn't speak to you how they do. They want to bully you out the door, sometimes it's race related sometimes it's not.

Frustrating none the less and I can endure it.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #213
doczdaname  31 heat pts31
space
space
$14,321   Props total: 7511 7511
 Qbert said
Ture the quest for money is huge. I been dealing with sh*t at work regarding peoples titles. You know in a real world setting they could not hold a candle to you or wouldn't speak to you how they do. They want to bully you out the door, sometimes it's race related sometimes it's not.

Frustrating none the less and I can endure it.
Yes, I deal with the same thing at work with titles. People that work at my company lie on linkdin about their job titles in hopes for a better paying job but fail to realize they dont have the skills or knowledge to actually do the job...to each is own i guess but the world is going retarded imo.

1 week ago '14        #214
Oceans  6 heat pts6
space
space
$2,823   Props total: 5078 5078
kenyans and ugandas gotta be the weakest africans, the way the the let whites and indians, chines walk over them is funny.
ask a Uganda about their national food and they will name indian foods. smh

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '14        #215
El Caballero  81 heat pts81
space
space
$30,655   Props total: 37411 37411
They in your country
burn that sh*t to the ground

1 week ago '04        #216
lilshun  53 heat pts53
space
space
$10,973   Props total: 4976 4976
 LYTE said
If this is true, then "no n*gg@s" should go in there ANYTIME of the day
Exactly. U gtta be stupid af to even wanna eat there before 5 o clock if they wont allow u to after 5
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  52
Image(s) inside You guys were right about The Game
279 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+475online now  43
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
226 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside REAL LIFE EPIDEMIC: CORPORATE AMERICA Is Now EXPLOTING BLACKS GANG CUL..
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  10
Cousin Skeeter/One On One Actor Reveals He's A CRIP, Busts Out Flag
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy