Oct 8 - Joshua Brown was killed in a drug deal

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

6 days ago '10        #351
DATKIDD121  68 heat pts68
space
space
$11,631   Props total: 18147 18147
 TrillSwag said
He don’t got to stop trapping but having all that work in your crib when you just helped put a local pd officer in prison is crazy af.
trappin period is crazy

Part of the game. And he was in a different spot, not the same complex. I wouldn't personally keep 12pounds in my sh*t but who knows what lead to that point. He couldve JUST got it and was making his first play from that reup.

Its plenty of sensible answers to any questions yall asking

6 days ago '12        #352
TrillSwag  3 heat pts3
space
space
$6,630   Props total: 18563 18563
 DATKIDD121 said
trappin period is crazy

Part of the game. And he was in a different spot, not the same complex. I wouldn't personally keep 12pounds in my sh*t but who knows what lead to that point. He couldve JUST got it and was making his first play from that reup.

Its plenty of sensible answers to any questions yall asking
I was leaning to believing the drug deal story but Dallas PD posted on twitter yesterday they got mad tips about josh trapping out his apartment after he was k*lled? Donít make no sense
+1   

6 days ago '16        #353
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$4,502   Props total: 4177 4177
 TrillSwag said
I was leaning to believing the drug deal story but Dallas PD posted on twitter yesterday they got mad tips about josh trapping out his apartment after he was k*lled? Don’t make no sense

Last edited by Itsjustmefools; 10-10-2019 at 09:31 AM..

6 days ago '16        #354
space
space
space
 KWizzle said
None of this makes sense to me first of all he’s sellin drugs next door to a cop with no history of arrests no history of suspicious ppl coming around the apartments in an affluent community then he witnesses a cop murder an innocent man and chooses to testify as a witness he begins to fear for his life get into an altercation in a strip club fearing that sum one is trying to retaliate because he chose to be a witness shoots someone then still testifies even tho the judge was surprised he showed up then a few day later he goes back to selling drugs even tho he has another trial coming up three guys from louisiana comes to rob him He shoots one of the guys other guy shoots him they take his bag and the gun he shot the guy with they go to the hospital and the Guy is caught by the police and snitches on his other friends and the same day joshua browns family releases a statement via their lawyer that they believe that the investigation of joshua brown should be investigated by an outside agency because the DPD can not be trusted Then after all this amber guygers legal team files for an appeal n*gga what is this sh*t i mean if i wasnt seeing this i would think this was a synopsis for a movie or sumthin

Last edited by Itsjustmefools; 10-10-2019 at 09:31 AM..

5 days ago '05        #355
hbk83  1 heat pts1
space
space
$5,352   Props total: 4087 4087
 DATKIDD121 said
The trial was DONE!!

If some n*ggas that u know hit ya line to drop a couple racks, u gone be like "nah man I just testified bro. Catch u in a couple weeks"??? Lmaoooo

Real hustlers hustle EVERY DAY when it's 400 degreez in the Trap

Like I said, none of u dudes ever been around this lifestyle if this is shocking to u

He didn't have THE DEA on his trail. He didn't just get caught serving. He wasn't at court for anything HE DID. He wasn't facing any charges, wasn't in court for trafficking, etc nothin drug related

Why would he not try to make Some money with all that weight sittin there?

And how come nobody can tell me how the police would get 2 random black dudes to be a part of this "fake setup"?? And then end up gettin shot and facing prison

These are simple questions that expose your terrible a*s theories
Bro he was set to testify in the civil case coming up as well. He wasnít done. Thatís why the theories. And yes the trap does stop when you have heat or any type of spotlight. But I guess you can chalk this in the same category as the dumbass who come home and go right back to trapping. You going right back in. You HAVE to learn to lay low. Or have your homeboy get the weight off for you. He could have easily been like bro I got a few pounds I need to unload I got this sh*t going on with this case and donít want no attention.
Thatís a real hustler or trapper who knows what to do and when to do it. But I see by some of the logicís in here why so many of these dudes end up in jail.
+1   

5 days ago '16        #356
KWizzle  1 heat pts1
space
space
$6,771   Props total: 12365 12365
 Itsjustmefools said
GAME OVER!

what GAME? THESE PICS FROM 2 YEARS AGO why are you working so hard to troll and slander a dead man fam and why are you quoting me n*gga you dont win no prizes for this sh*t
+1   

5 days ago '16        #357
AMG2M4  123 heat pts123
space
space
$7,077   Props total: 12178 12178
BX retards pretending to move weight but not be in the streets. They sell to their own family members. Damn the more these news section lames talk the more they expose themselves further.
+1   

5 days ago '16        #358
space
space
space
Lot of lame cats in here lol

People travel out of town all the time for that work and dealers also will travel to deliver that work

Because of better quality work, better prices, to stay low key among other reasons

Drug deals can go bad in a instant because everybody is on edge already

Dealers do get robbed by out of towners frequently, vouches can go sour

It's the game it's a whole other deep world you don't see from the outside
+1   

5 days ago '14        #359
GingerNinjaHTX  26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,416   Props total: 5674 5674
 DATKIDD121 said
If u gone play that game, Tell that to all the people posting their dumb a*s claims in this thread too

Yall dudes so full of sh*t
The issue is if you accept the police narrative off top. Dallas Pd is powerful and this sh*t is in the South so thereís racism legit and they have a major interest in discrediting the witness especially since heís dead and not here to defend himself. The police story is no more likely than the stories ITT. Real sh*t.

5 days ago '19        #360
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,646   Props total: 4054 4054
 Suppafresh said
No conspiracy them n*gga had fake money too. Actually know these lil n*ggaz grew up the oldest know am there whole family. Actually seen these n*ggaz ducked off two weeks at the after hour spot trying to catch someone.
...what?

5 days ago '19        #361
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 DATKIDD121 said
It could be a million explanations for only having 4 racks

Whenever dudes get busted with a Lotta weight plus the cash, yall say they're dumb for having all that in the spot

Now u sayin it should be a whole vault in the spot?

This thread is really exposing u n*ggas
Youre doing that thing
[spoiler - click to view]

again. Stop it, its racist and it wont be tolerated

+1   

5 days ago '19        #362
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 DATKIDD121 said
It could be a million explanations for only having 4 racks

Whenever dudes get busted with a Lotta weight plus the cash, yall say they're dumb for having all that in the spot

Now u sayin it should be a whole vault in the spot?

This thread is really exposing u n*ggas
Youre doing that thing
[spoiler - click to view]

again. Stop it, its racist and it wont be tolerated

+1   

5 days ago '19        #363
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 PotheadFocker said
So lets say there are 2 consequences here

1. They lose some bi*ch as an officer that can be easily replaced with any woman or man

2. They lose millions

You tell me which trial they would k*ll him before.
Neither.

Or both. But in reality neither. Its not their money.

Last edited by Dickhead; 10-10-2019 at 01:59 AM..
+1   

5 days ago '12        #364
13th East 
space
space
$3,916   Props total: 3817 3817
 DATKIDD121 said
Shut yo bi*ch a*s up
Suck my d*ck bi*ch and tell ur fu*kin wh*re of a grandmother she got next f*g**t, u white d*ck suckin bi*ch

5 days ago '16        #365
AMG2M4  123 heat pts123
space
space
 d*ckhead said
...what?
he knows their whole family, grew up with the oldest one out of the victims(assuming the father), knows all of them personally. The father went with the son from LA to rob the witness that got shot. This sh*t is bonkers.

Last edited by AMG2M4; 10-10-2019 at 02:15 AM..

5 days ago '19        #366
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 JBoogie1994 said
Dude just testified against the police in racist a*s Dallas Texas. You don't think he knew to lay low for atleast a month after the trial. System going to keep fu*king us over and folks just act like they don't see it. Get rich and get out this country my brothers. It never will be for us.
Or just... don't sell drugs and get in shootouts with other drug dealers.
+1   

5 days ago '16        #367
AMG2M4  123 heat pts123
space
space
 d*ckhead said
or clients.
+1   

5 days ago '19        #368
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
or clients.
I figured he was probably selling to lower-level dealers, dudes with that kind of weight dont usually slang eighths and grams.
+1   

5 days ago '16        #369
AMG2M4  123 heat pts123
space
space
 d*ckhead said
I figured he was probably selling to lower-level dealers, dudes with that kind of weight dont usually slang eighths and grams.
Man you making too much sense. Change the damn username bruh.

5 days ago '19        #370
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
Man you making too much sense. Change the damn username bruh.
BX users consider making sense to be a d*ckhead move

Not to mention incredibly racist

5 days ago '19        #371
Rocko 
space
space
space
$649   Props total: 1450 1450
 d*ckhead said
There is no evidence he was selling drugs. Just the police making empty claims he was selling drugs and getting into shootouts 3 blocks away from a police station in his apartment complex
+1   

5 days ago '17        #372
Hakeem  3 heat pts3
space
space
$2,953   Props total: 6019 6019
 Itsjustmefools said
GAME OVER YAW!!!! WHERE THE CONSPIRACY PEOPLE AT NOW! DEFEND THIS!!!!!

+1   

5 days ago '19        #373
Bucks414  72 heat pts72
space
space
space
$2,207   Props total: 4912 4912
 Juliette DaBlok said
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a pound of weed sitting on the coffee table next to the body, with a sticky note on it that said "buy me".

5 days ago '16        #374
space
space
space
 Rocko said
There is no evidence he was selling drugs. Just the police making empty claims he was selling drugs and getting into shootouts 3 blocks away from a police station in his apartment complex
Even thouGh his friends and family even stated he was trapping? And the lawyers?
+1   

5 days ago '19        #375
Rocko 
space
space
space
$649   Props total: 1450 1450
 Itsjustmefools said
Even thouGh his friends and family even stated he was trapping? And the lawyers?
Please post the quotes from friends and family saying he was trapping

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside VLADTV ex-employee files LAWSUIT AGAINST VLAD FOR RACISM
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  15
torey lanez just sampled & cleared 20 early 2000's songs for his album
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy