Oct 9 - On this day, 52 years ago, Ernesto "Che" Guevara was murdered. Rest in power

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '17        #51
TheLastNonEarth  130 heat pts130
space
space
$10,892   Props total: 59650 59650
 Aztlan said
Devil sh*t.

Straight raping the hell out of them... Like they do with all developing countries. The guerilla f*ghters who have the balls to stand up against them and f*ght it become the bag guys, and like I said, sometimes they're worse than the American alternative. It's just disingenuous to act like these tragedies played out without Western influence. Ask Haiti, Zimbabwe, Venezuela or North Korea what the aftermath is like when you choose 'lay down' over 'get down'.

Cuz that's the offer when they come see about raping your developing country.

It's either
A. Lay down!. Let us develop, i.e. monopolize your country's resources. You, your family, some high level officials and friends will become rich. Your countrymen will work for slave wages so they'll have 'something'.. maybe we'll build a few roads and dams too..

B. Get down.
If not, maybe we'll decide that your country needs 'regime change'. We'll 'spread democracy' all over your mothaphuckin country, then the 'leader' we replace you with will lay down anyway. You might as well take the bag.

This dude was one of the economic hitmen that did the dirty work. He says that the trick is to have American corporations be the emmissaries and be the first to do the dirty work, so if a hit is botched or they receive bad press for enforcing their will, people can just blame it on a Raytheon, or GE, or United fruit group or whatever company is responsible. They'll get fined and keep it pushing.

It goes:

A. Emmissary offer
B. Jackals/CIA hitmen if the initial offer is refused
C. U. S. Military in conjunction with the media getting the American population on board with 'spreading democracy' in your nation.

+1   

5 days ago '08        #52
tdnupe3  20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,971   Props total: 32756 32756
 Fauby said
When I was in Cuba I met a few people with different opinions. Some loved him and some hated him.

Some of the older guys I talked to love him because he fought against the system and wanted to free Cuba from foreign control.

Some hated him because they think what he was f*ghting for is what made America and countries turn their back on Cuba and make it go through the embargo.

It depends on the way you look at it. And by looking at how Puerto Rico is today, I think Che was f*ghting for the right side on keeping Cuba free from foreign control
Damn. I didn't even think about it on that level, but you're absolutely right.

Interesting to think that you're Canadian and have that insight.
+1   

5 days ago '05        #53
Fauby  32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,187   Props total: 15216 15216
 tdnupe3 said
Damn. I didn't even think about it on that level, but you're absolutely right.

Interesting to think that you're Canadian and have that insight.
Canadians and Cubans have a strong relationship bro, we are one of the countries that stood beside them
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  37
torey lanez just sampled & cleared 20 early 2000's songs for his album
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside VLADTV ex-employee files LAWSUIT AGAINST VLAD FOR RACISM
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
72 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+20online now  10
Godfrey shuts down Vlad tv
57 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy