Martin Scorsese Doesn't Think Marvel Movies Are Cinema

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '04        #226
1000bluntz 
space
space
$20,397   Props total: 23310 23310
 Teknicks said
Like I said costuming/ set production and Soundtrack on Black Panther are better than ANY film Scorcese has done.

Google what costuming and set production are, then Google what a Soundtrack is. Then find ONE film he did that's better than in those areas Black Panther. You can't. So you won't.
Dude all Scorsese movies are better than Black Panther in literally every single category. This isn’t opinion either but objective fact. Are you on opioids right now? Kendrick ruined the Black Panther soundtrack, it was corny as fu*k with zero replay value. The score of Taxi Driver alone is better than Black Panther as a whole.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #227
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$19,249   Props total: 41021 41021
 Teknicks said
Like I said costuming/ set production and Soundtrack on Black Panther are better than ANY film Scorcese has done.

Google what costuming and set production are, then Google what a Soundtrack is. Then find ONE film he did that's better than in those areas Black Panther. You can't. So you won't.
Lets talk about soundtrack, what about the Black Panther soundtrack makes it this much better to you. I have posted scenes that showcase how good the soundtrack is in Goodfellas. The theme of Taxi Driver is more memorable than anything about the Black Panther soundtrack. Itís a song that when you hear it randomly, you literally see the movie being played out in your head.

I already provided examples of why I think Scorseseís soundtracks are far more superior, why havenít you posted something in rebuttal?

1 week ago '17        #228
space
space
 Teknicks said
That's not a Soundtrack bro. A Soundtrack had songs on it.
Bro

I honestly wish I can tag literally every single member of Boxden to this post.

Do us a favor and post the tracklisting to the Taxi Driver soundtrack.

I insulted the fu*k out of amateur hour earlier.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #229
Swade009  101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$11,823   Props total: 10393 10393
 Micheal C. Will said

I'm saying the actors are soooooo bad they ruin the movies for me. This current trilogy I'd actually say its flipped.

1 week ago '04        #230
Maroon_Tiger  30 heat pts30
space
space
$52,881   Props total: 8981 8981
Scorsese has some fu*kin nerve after putting out JOKER
+1   

1 week ago '04        #231
1000bluntz 
space
space
$20,397   Props total: 23310 23310
 Maroon_Tiger said
Scorsese has some fu*kin nerve after putting out JOKER
+1   

1 week ago '16        #232
Teknicks  1 heat pts1
space
space
$8,755   Props total: 20984 20984
 1000bluntz said
Dude all Scorsese movies are better than Black Panther in literally every single category. This isnít opinion either but objective fact. Are you on opioids right now? Kendrick ruined the Black Panther soundtrack, it was corny as fu*k with zero replay value. The score of Taxi Driver alone is better than Black Panther as a whole.
Listen you're becoming unhinged. I never said the score. I've already said Black Panther was a flawed movie. But there were bright spots. Which I noted. And you failed to refute anything I said.

Black Panther was critically acclaimed in a few places. Overall it was a decent action flick with bright spots and glaring holes. That's the facts bro. And you have talked alot without proving shyt. You're in the comments getting washed my multiple niccas. Give it up man.

1 week ago '05        #233
bqstudios  10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,943   Props total: 6545 6545
 SPdaGOAT said
Yall dont either apparently which is why yall butthurt over Martyís lol
whos's ya'll, lol. you making up a everyones against you scenario?

1 week ago '17        #234
space
space
 bqstudios said
whos's ya'll, lol. you making up a everyones against you scenario?
People who are butthurt about Scorseseís comments numbnuts. I swear I feel like I gotta hold peopleís hands through literally everything on here.

1 week ago '05        #235
Universal~Mind  62 heat pts62
space
space
$12,170   Props total: 795 795
I'm glad he made this statement because it's essentially how I feel about Marvel movies. They do nothing for me personally and I have absolutely no interest in watching them.
I get the appeal... if youre into visual theatrics and storylines with no real world basis, but they are devoid of any "real" acting.

It's the equivalent of Vegas. It's an artificial adult Disney land... Id rather immerse myself in a tropical rainforest and a more genuine and dynamic experience....
+2   

1 week ago '05        #236
bqstudios  10 heat pts10
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
People who are butthurt about Scorseseís comments numbnuts. I swear I feel like I gotta hold peopleís hands through literally everything on here.
bro, you continuing on and on about people being butthurt, i comment alot on here, i forgot what we were even talking about, lol.

CLEARY YOUR THE ONE THATS BUTTHURT about whatever, stop being so sensitive

+1   

1 week ago '17        #237
space
space
 bqstudios said
bro, you continuing on and on about people being butthurt, i comment alot on here, i forgot what we were even talking about, lol.

CLEARY YOUR THE ONE THATS BUTTHURT about whatever, stop being so sensitive

Textbook Boxden ďIím gonna play dense because Iím losing this argumentĒ

Bro said I forgot what we were talking about like our conversation isnít literally recorded in written form on here

You know what, Iíll take the L for both of us and move on. Enjoy your day.

1 week ago '05        #238
bqstudios  10 heat pts10
space
space
Yes just take your L and keep it movin d*ckhead lol.
+2   

1 week ago '19        #239
TheWesleySnipes 
space
space
$8   Props total: 2 2
Scorsese: The director most famously know for randomly sneaking the n-word into every single one of his movies. On the other hand never really watched Marvel movies with any thought of if itís actually a good movie, just that it was entertainment and only entertainment.

1 week ago '05        #240
bqstudios  10 heat pts10
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Textbook Boxden ďIím gonna play dense because Iím losing this argumentĒ

Bro said I forgot what we were talking about like our conversation isnít literally recorded in written form on here

You know what, Iíll take the L for both of us and move on. Enjoy your day.

1 week ago '16        #241
Teknicks  1 heat pts1
space
space
$8,755   Props total: 20984 20984
 1000bluntz said
Dude all Scorsese movies are better than Black Panther in literally every single category. This isnít opinion either but objective fact. Are you on opioids right now? Kendrick ruined the Black Panther soundtrack, it was corny as fu*k with zero replay value. The score of Taxi Driver alone is better than Black Panther as a whole.
They literally aren't better in every category. Black Panther won multiple critically acclaimed awards in specific areas. Not MTV and BET awards. Real awards. The movie had glaring holes. But sh*tty CGI doesn't erase one of the best examples of costuming in modern cinema. If you don't agree with that it's simply because you're ignorant and don't know what went into the design.

It's a damn family movie. Don't tell me the movie sucks because the script lacked gravitas or some bullshyt. The movie didn't suck. There is literally no empirical evidence you could produce to prove that besides your single opinion. Obviously Scorcese films are better, I never said they weren't. Don't jump into a conversation late and make a*sumptions bro.

1 week ago '17        #242
space
space
 bqstudios said
Enjoy the bailout I gave you pu**y

5 days ago '05        #243
HARBINGER  462 heat pts462
space
space
$55,210   Props total: 15321 15321
 SPdaGOAT said
Endgame is not an incredible feat of cinema, that script was on a 5th grade level at best.
Lower then that
+1   

5 days ago '05        #244
HARBINGER  462 heat pts462
space
space
$55,210   Props total: 15321 15321
 cankstoochie said
these old n*ggas k*ll me....

what is his definition of cinema tho?
You gonna be an old n*gga at 30. Stupid n*gga

3 days ago '17        #245
space
space

2 days ago '09        #246
JustInCreadible  7 heat pts7
space
space
$425   Props total: 69 69
All I see is an old man hating. They are absolutely cinema. Character development is real. Emotions are conveyed quit well. Stories are good and there is world building. I donít understand why anyoneís opinion is that they are not cinema

2 days ago '04        #247
GodsFavorite  113 heat pts113
space
space
space
$10,253   Props total: 6045 6045
 SPdaGOAT said
Literally only MCU stans think the movie is even decent. The actual comic book readers like myself realize how fu*king trash the movie is.

I guarantee you will never watch the movie in 2020 and beyond.
Mm nah this is incorrect. If youíre not into CBMs or sci fi I wouldnít expect you to like it. But if you are, Endgame was everything return of the Jedi shouldíve been

2 days ago '17        #248
space
space
 JustInCreadible said
All I see is an old man hating. They are absolutely cinema. Character development is real. Emotions are conveyed quit well. Stories are good and there is world building. I donít understand why anyoneís opinion is that they are not cinema
I mean The Room is technically Cinema too.

Marty is trying to say that MCU movies suck
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside VLADTV ex-employee files LAWSUIT AGAINST VLAD FOR RACISM
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  7
Godfrey shuts down Vlad tv
56 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy