Oct 5 - Witness in Botham Jean Case Joshua Brown..KILLED

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '12        #201
HeightsBound  127 heat pts127
space
space
$13,524   Props total: 13610 13610
 Most Palone said
What makes him a snitch? Was he apart of botham death? Was he a fellow officer?

Was he working with the feds?
The police are a gang.

He gave testimony of the night the cop k*lled the guy. The cop is a gang member, the man snitched on a gang member and the gang took him out.

Happens everyday when a ďcivilianĒ snitches on gang activities. Why the shock?

6 days ago '12        #202
space
space
 He Hate Me said
Yes cause he obviously a thug....

What make you believe this man in on the streets. The not snitching rule is street etiquette. Nothing about this situation is that.
The police is a gang. If you a civilian and not in the streets but still decide to testify against said gang and itís members to help put them behind bars, you or your family will be dealt with.

Why are ya shocked? Why not show this anger and defense when the street gangs do it?

6 days ago '12        #203
space
space
 Mr Cards said
Heís a civilian, how is he a snitch?
So when civilians snitch on street gangs and their activities and members you telling time those gangs are ok with it? Ya really need to stop letting your favorite rapper teach you about gang politics. Thatís not how it works. A snitch is a snitch. The police are a gang, this man testified, the gang handled their business and let it be known, taking the stand against us or one of our own will not be tolerated.

Make sure you keep the same energy when street gangs do the same to civilians testifying against them.

6 days ago '18        #204
Proffesor X  43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,763   Props total: 22184 22184
 HeightsBound said
So when civilians snitch on street gangs and their activities and members you telling time those gangs are ok with it? Ya really need to stop letting your favorite rapper teach you about gang politics. Thatís not how it works. A snitch is a snitch. The police are a gang, this man testified, the gang handled their business and let it be known, taking the stand against us or one of our own will not be tolerated.

Make sure you keep the same energy when street gangs do the same to civilians testifying against them.
Keep the same energy? Are you thinking before you talk?

6 days ago '12        #205
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Keep the same energy? Are you thinking before you talk?
What do you think police officers are? They act and move like a gang. So if they are behind ol boy getting clipped, why is this shocking? He testified against one of their members.

6 days ago '10        #206
DATKIDD121  68 heat pts68
space
space
$11,631   Props total: 18147 18147
 HeightsBound said
What do you think police officers are? They act and move like a gang. So if they are behind ol boy getting clipped, why is this shocking? He testified against one of their members.
He died during a drug deal and allegedly fired the first shot

6 days ago '18        #207
Proffesor X  43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,763   Props total: 22184 22184
 DATKIDD121 said
He died during a drug deal and allegedly fired the first shot
Nobody beleives that bullsh*t story

6 days ago '10        #208
DATKIDD121  68 heat pts68
space
space
$11,631   Props total: 18147 18147
 Proffesor X said
Nobody beleives that bullsh*t story
Speaking of bullsh*t story, enlighten me on the other 2 black dudes involved

I guess the big bad spooky Cia had a meet up in some abandoned lot to discuss the details of the setup

They somehow convinced n*ggas to take a shot to the chest and the face jail time all for the sake of the popos

I swear to God society is gettin dumber by the fu*kin second

I can't wait til the case spills the details and these suspects reveal the truth

Bookmark this post and quote me

6 days ago '15        #209
He Hate Me 
space
space
$6,570   Props total: 17111 17111
 HeightsBound said
So when civilians snitch on street gangs and their activities and members you telling time those gangs are ok with it? Ya really need to stop letting your favorite rapper teach you about gang politics. That’s not how it works. A snitch is a snitch. The police are a gang, this man testified, the gang handled their business and let it be known, taking the stand against us or one of our own will not be tolerated.

First of all my favorite rapper isn’t in gang sh*t for one and second I never said to not to snitch. I’m telling you the street etiquette ppl live by in the streets. I did not say it was wrong or not. That’s the way it is. Regardless of that, this isn’t street sh*t. She did shoot this man on some corrupt cop sh*t. So that narrative it false.

Within the cops they probably have of having each other’s back but that had nothing to do with this guy. Same with street codes. No one is telling regular people to no snitch. The context is within people doing criminal sh*t which is logical. You can’t be out here doing criminal sh*t and then snitching like you ain’t out here doing dirt.

That’s why dude like that in mobs lose fingers or get murder.

Basically don’t make a deal with the devil if you can’t hold your end of the deal. Even then that’s up to you. Live your truth, just beware of the consequences.

Last edited by He Hate Me; 10-09-2019 at 10:06 AM..

6 days ago '12        #210
space
space
 He Hate Me said
First of all my favorite rapper isnít in gang sh*t for one and second I never said to not to snitch. Iím telling you the street etiquette ppl live by in the streets. I did not say it was wrong or not. Thatís the way it is. Regardless of that, this isnít street sh*t. She did shoot this man on some corrupt cop sh*t. So that narrative it false.

Within the cops they probably have of having each otherís back but that had nothing to do with this guy. Same with street codes. No one is telling regular people to no snitch. The context is within people doing criminal sh*t which is logical. You canít be out here doing criminal sh*t and then snitching like you ainít out here doing dirt.

Thatís why dude like that in mobs lose fingers or get murder.

Basically donít make a deal with the devil if you canít hold your end of the deal. Even then thatís up to you. Live your truth, just beware of the consequences.
If you honestly believe that these gangs donít terrorize innocent civilian who will testify because of some stupid a*s code than you are so lost and need to stop listening to 3rd party accounts of how the gang world works.

If you interfere with a gangís work, intentional or non intentional, they are coming to see you.

Ainít no ďChill dog, thatís a civilian, Trey gonna have to take those 20 years.Ē

6 days ago '18        #211
Most Palone 
space
space
$1,826   Props total: 3290 3290
 HeightsBound said
The police are a gang.

He gave testimony of the night the cop k*lled the guy. The cop is a gang member, the man snitched on a gang member and the gang took him out.

Happens everyday when a ďcivilianĒ snitches on gang activities. Why the shock?
A civilian canít be considered a snitch

Thatís what you not understanding

6 days ago '15        #212
He Hate Me 
space
space
$6,570   Props total: 17111 17111
 HeightsBound said
If you honestly believe that these gangs donít terrorize innocent civilian who will testify because of some stupid a*s code than you are so lost and need to stop listening to 3rd party accounts of how the gang world works.

If you interfere with a gangís work, intentional or non intentional, they are coming to see you.

Ainít no ďChill dog, thatís a civilian, Trey gonna have to take those 20 years.Ē
Where did I say they donít at?

Iím talking about your keep the same energy comment. Itís not the same energy.

You cannot compare someone in the streets snitching to someone whoís not.

Thatís literally why I said donít make a deal with the devil if you canít keep your end of the deal and said people can snitch regardless at the end of the day just know there can be consequences.

6 days ago '12        #213
space
space
 Most Palone said
A civilian can’t be considered a snitch

That’s what you not understanding
That’s why you not understanding. That sh*t is not real life. If you tell, you tell. You are considered a snitch. It doesn’t matter if you innocent or not. You tell you a snitch, and will be labeled as such.

That’s the problem with the internet, everyone has the ability to have a voice and be heard, so people start putting sh*t in the air that isn’t true and creates confusion for individuals that never grew up in or around the street elements.

My homie literally just came home 2 weeks ago from doing 13 years, straight outta high school.

A non street dude’s testimony is what put him behind the wall, you really think people out here saying “Oh he ain’t in the streets like that, he ain’t a snitch, he did what he was suppose to do.”

??

Last edited by HeightsBound; 10-09-2019 at 04:40 PM..

6 days ago '12        #214
space
space
 He Hate Me said
Where did I say they donít at?

Iím talking about your keep the same energy comment. Itís not the same energy.

You cannot compare someone in the streets snitching to someone whoís not.

Thatís literally why I said donít make a deal with the devil if you canít keep your end of the deal and said people can snitch regardless at the end of the day just know there can be consequences.
If a gang k*lls a civilian who put one of their own away, why wouldnít you keep the same energy?

5 days ago '18        #215
Most Palone 
space
space
$1,826   Props total: 3290 3290
 HeightsBound said
Thatís why you not understanding. That sh*t is not real life. If you tell, you tell. You are considered a snitch. It doesnít matter if you innocent or not. You tell you a snitch, and will be labeled as such.

Thatís the problem with the internet, everyone has the ability to have a voice and be heard, so people start putting sh*t in the air that isnít true and creates confusion for individuals that never grew up in or around the street elements.

My homie literally just came home 2 weeks ago from doing 13 years, straight outta high school.

A non street dudeís testimony is what put him behind the wall, you really think people out here saying ďOh he ainít in the streets like that, he ainít a snitch, he did what he was suppose to do.Ē

??
Thatís still not a rat. Yeah he was a witness testimony but thatís far from a rat.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside VLADTV ex-employee files LAWSUIT AGAINST VLAD FOR RACISM
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  7
Godfrey shuts down Vlad tv
56 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy