50% of men should be stay at home dads

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '11        #51
Kade  10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$6,314   Props total: 7667 7667
Depends on the situation. My wife making millions of dollars... then i'm wasting my damn time working. But, find something you want to do and do it or you will go crazy being at home all the time.

5 days ago '04        #52
patt24  54 heat pts54
space
space
$8,684   Props total: 5383 5383
Gary Vee is a fu*kin clown

5 days ago '07        #53
BLE  11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,569   Props total: 4726 4726
My homie bout to retire at 40, finna just sit at home and collect that military check.
+1   

5 days ago '16        #54
kuul  28 heat pts28
space
space
$5,109   Props total: 10900 10900
The fu*k I look like sitting at the house all day, week, month, year? If that's what works for some cool but I can't do it.

5 days ago '18        #55
Wiles 
space
space
$141   Props total: 184 184
 unit321 said
My synopsis of white dude.
1. He's afraid of life.
2. Hides at home with lowered and easier expectations to fulfill.
3. Doesn't hit the free weights at the gym. Goofs off on the machines with the pin in like the second of third plate down to "only" get toned.
4. Will be out-of-the-closet gay wh*re when the kids move out.

5 days ago '11        #56
panamaican 
space
space
space
$1,518   Props total: 3090 3090
 ibarackedyomama said
No they do not you are straight up lying definitely not here in California majority of the time they will place the child with the mother regardless

I’ve even seen cases where the child was taken from the father and put with the mother after she decided she wanted to be the primary caretaker after being absent for so many years.
I'm going to call duck tales.

Not that women get custody the majority of the time (they do) but duck tales that they place the child with the mother regardless.

I'm a lawyer, I speak at a symposium on engaged fathers. The narrative that kids are just given to the mothers, regardless of what the dads do just isn't true. 99% of the time when someone claims that the kid was taken from the primary caregiver dad and handed over to the mom, there's a hell of a lot more to that story than they're sharing.

The amount of legal writing done over the past 20 years on custody allocations is pretty clear that joint legal custody is preferable while physical custody is malleable based on parental availability, school, friends, etc.

So, with all due respect, duck tales.

5 days ago '18        #57
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
$744   Props total: 1099 1099
 AllWins said
Gary v is incredibly overrated.

He's a fu*kin hack
+1   

5 days ago '18        #58
LuxuriousGreen  8 heat pts8
space
space
$1,421   Props total: 4260 4260

4 days ago '09        #59
JCSTYLE9 
space
space
space
$99   Props total: 95 95
 kuul said
The fu*k I look like sitting at the house all day, week, month, year? If that's what works for some cool but I can't do it.
Don't sit at home bro, its easy. Get out and explore the world around you, kids love learning and it beats sitting in a office on your a*s all day making someone else rich. Also tons of side hustles you can develop to replace the lost income and you get to be your own boss. Don't let the stereotypes fool you
+1   

4 days ago '18        #60
Blaffy  261 heat pts261
space
space
$15,559   Props total: 55773 55773

Men gotta hunt
Men gotta move
It's seriously in our nature

3 days ago '11        #61
Tony Franks  7 heat pts7
space
space
$12,148   Props total: 9177 9177
 Boogie1790 said
My homeboy a stay at home dad. n*gga dont do sh*t but take care of his daughter and work out. Aint nome wrong with but brah missing out on alot of sh*t. He'll be 30 in Nov and never owned a car or had a apartment in his name. He act like he want to work but he only wanna work at places he enjoys even tho he has no degree or experience. sh*t makes me mad
But some people just rather remain children as long as possible
@ caring for a child = remaining a child.

Do you have kids?

I'd love to be home cooking and cleaning, doing homework with my daughter. And its really tough to do after you work a full shift and deal with traffic.

Whatever is best for my kid, myself and my family is what should be done.

My job, my car, my rent/mortgage does not make me a man.

Last edited by Tony Franks; 10-11-2019 at 10:16 AM..

3 days ago '16        #62
Boogie1790  9 heat pts9
space
space
$8,865   Props total: 22730 22730
 Tony Franks said
@ caring for a child = remaining a child.

Do you have kids?

I'd love to be home cooking and cleaning, doing homework with my daughter. And its really tough to do after you work a full shift and deal with traffic.

Whatever is best for my kid, myself and my family is what should be done.

My job, my car, my rent/mortgage does not make me a man.
Yes i have kids.

Just cuz u comfortable in a woman role dont mean ina feel bad cuz im not.

And the n*gga jus had the baby two yrs ago. Before that he sat at his moms house and gambled on fantasy teams and day dreamed. He quit his job because he it was too hot but he runs miles for fun.

He claim he want a job n his own space but he want put in fkr the job our other friend can get him on with.

Its one thing to be a stay at home dad and its another to just be lazy and spoiled

Yo

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  31
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
63 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+39online now  23
I gotta give TI credit he almost got exposed and boided
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy