HARRIET New Trailer

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+36  98
37 comments @sports
most viewed right now
52 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '13        #26
JosethaHustler  15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,089   Props total: 4806 4806
Maybe Tyler's new studio could make a better movie to honor Harriet Tubman and other heroes of our struggle.

I didn't know that actress was a problem, I avoid social media as much as possible.

2 weeks ago '17        #27
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$15,396   Props total: 66690 66690
 dc3003 said
Another movie to stir up race wars and make people hate white people. I wonder if it shows the white people that fought to free the slaves or if it just makes every white person look bad ?
So you're saying the people who put our ancestors in bondage in the first place should be praised for releasing to unfavorable conditions?

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #28
BradTheGreat  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$2,301   Props total: 4719 4719
Actress seems kinda trash and movie seems pretty fu*king boring. No thanks.

2 weeks ago '17        #29
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$15,396   Props total: 66690 66690
 EZ Green said
What's your nationality? How you answer tells me how I'm gonna address you
He's a retarded ultra right white supremacist. Don't bother and just keep it moving with him. He also has a doo doo fetish so don't even bother.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #30
Cowboy  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$207   Props total: 546 546
im good plair

2 weeks ago '17        #31
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
$15,416   Props total: 31455 31455
 SM said
Should be seen across all schools got dammit

Taking my sister in there day one

2 weeks ago '17        #32
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
 Mr Tibbs said

Thought Harriet Winslow was getting her own spinoff after Carl died from complications from Type 2 diabetes.
I laughed but you need your a*s beat
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #33
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
 titans7 said
Another clown from the Bald British Bedw*nch Brigade who has openly stated she hates us but is over here taking away roles from ADOS black American women. She called Harriet mythology so the fact that she doesn't even see her as a person who existed much less a hero says a lot and evil racist Hollywood is laughing in our faces by ignoring the protests. She also looks scared and confused in the commercials and Harriet was the opposite of that in every way.

When we gonna have movies I can watch man

Bow I gotta take back my day 1 promise

2 weeks ago '17        #34
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
I am not touching the whole actress debacle with a ten foot pole. I don’t need to see their telling of this story same as I don’t need A hollywood telling of pancho villa. It’s that time again for them to pander to their white guilt. You know I was in theatre at BayFAIR Mall the eastbays most popular theatre a few years ago watching hidden figures with a class on a field trip full of mixed kids now that was something and I hadn’t ever delved too deep into that history before. That was good that was building it’s so sad ‘American history’ is so dark and so short. I say if they don’t go full frontal and show it all don’t even try to water it down and show it at all.

Either way the point will get missed spun and reworked. Same as how they just tried to make this joker film about ‘incels’ when in reality it was a statement on those that feel resentment for being shat on and you don’t gotta be an ‘incel’ to be a marginalized person on this planet��
Everything you said was on point

That movie doesn't have sh*t to do with incels

They made a masterpiece with joker the more I think about it everyday

Mofos in real life were so happy to discuss and have deep conversations about the movie

We need more like it maybe people will understand themselves more

It doesn't cost anyone to be kind to another person

No one and I mean no one was kind to Arthur that's the crazy part of it all

All the n*gga needed was a friend

+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #35
WaterWhippin  9 heat pts9
space
space
$580   Props total: 1908 1908
 bkkid92 said
Should've had the actress who played her in Underground play her

Exactly what I was thinking.

Bruh what an amazing actor! She captivated the screen with that episode when it was her talking about her life story.... :

I just hope they don’t do this like birth of a nation they (media) defamed the main actor so much that the point of the move missed its target trajectory.

Side note: Can anyone explain why underground was cancelled??? There was so much more they could have delved into?

Last edited by WaterWhippin; 10-08-2019 at 05:13 PM..

2 weeks ago '11        #36
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$25,437   Props total: 33955 33955
 Mr Tibbs said

Thought Harriet Winslow was getting her own spinoff after Carl died from complications from Type 2 diabetes.
your imagination is A1 bruh
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #37
bkkid92  21 heat pts21
space
space
$10,660   Props total: 8037 8037
 WaterWhippin said
Exactly what I was thinking.

Bruh what an amazing actor! She captivated the screen with that episode when it was her talking about her life story.... :

I just hope they don’t do this like birth of a nation they (media) defamed the main actor so much that the point of the move missed its target trajectory.

Side note: Can anyone explain why underground was cancelled??? There was so much more they could have delved into?
Yeah that episode was great. I was really drawn into what she was saying

It got cancelled because it was deemed as too expensive to make. I hope it gets revived one day because I would like to see the story continue.

I was mad as hell when Rose lil brother woke up the whole big house when Rose went back down south to get his a*s

2 weeks ago '15        #38
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$2,658   Props total: 5958 5958
 92baby said
Everything you said was on point

That movie doesn't have sh*t to do with incels

They made a masterpiece with joker the more I think about it everyday

Mofos in real life were so happy to discuss and have deep conversations about the movie

We need more like it maybe people will understand themselves more

It doesn't cost anyone to be kind to another person

No one and I mean no one was kind to Arthur that's the crazy part of it all

All the n*gga needed was a friend

I appreciate the love patna and I don’t give spoilers but if you remember he let someone go and gave him his props while the audience was on the edge of their seats. So even tho ‘it’s a perverse justice’ he had a sense of ‘justice’ ofc after this we know he goes full batsh*t. This is what people forget and this harkens back to f*ght Club before they had the term ‘incel’ to now label people and in that movie and that book the narrator calls it out 4th wall breaking blatant as night or die ‘we are the all singing all dancing sh*t of the world’ lest they forget who installs their seatbelts, fixes their breaks, makes their food, keeps them safe.

I agree with you as well I was brought up that a mans value is in his actions and bot his rank. This connects to another movie coming out about what happened at the atleanta olympics an ordinary dordinary dude saved mad people but ‘noooo this don’t compute, make him the bad guy’. Brazil.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #39
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
I appreciate the love patna and I don’t give spoilers but if you remember he let someone go and gave him his props while the audience was on the edge of their seats. So even tho ‘it’s a perverse justice’ he had a sense of ‘justice’ ofc after this we know he goes full batsh*t. This is what people forget and this harkens back to f*ght Club before they had the term ‘incel’ to now label people and in that movie and that book the narrator calls it out 4th wall breaking blatant as night or die ‘we are the all singing all dancing sh*t of the world’ lest they forget who installs their seatbelts, fixes their breaks, makes their food, keeps them safe.

I agree with you as well I was brought up that a mans value is in his actions and bot his rank. This connects to another movie coming out about what happened at the atleanta olympics an ordinary dordinary dude saved mad people but ‘noooo this don’t compute, make him the bad guy’. Brazil.
So let me ask you this is Joker a hero or a villain

+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #40
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$2,658   Props total: 5958 5958
 92baby said
So let me ask you this is Joker a hero or a villain

In my opinion it’s more cause and effect. I have been beaten down, taken advantage, of and used, but such is life. When life knocks us down we either adapt or die or in his case ‘kill’. In my mind I have been heated to where i feel like i was in the right and people deserved to have their life taken. Then i remember who am i to make that decision? So i continue my life and leave them in the past. If you are so quick to take life that makes you just as bad as them whom take your life force just in a different manner. So def a Villain and not one i can sympathize with but rather understand how some people that have been knocked so low can react so viciously.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #41
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
In my opinion it’s more cause and effect. I have been beaten down, taken advantage, of and used, but such is life. When life knocks us down we either adapt or die or in his case ‘kill’. In my mind I have been heated to where i feel like i was in the right and people deserved to have their life taken. Then i remember who am i to make that decision? So i continue my life and leave them in the past. If you are so quick to take life that makes you just as bad as them whom take your life force just in a different manner. So def a Villain and not one i can sympathize with but rather understand how some people that have been knocked so low can react so viciously.
I feel that
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #42
yosemite sam  3 heat pts3
space
space
$328   Props total: 857 857
 dc3003 said
@ no race bs :if she's not shooting at least three white people in the trailer that's a no from me.*

I'm beyond offended can you imagine the out rage if some one replaced white with black? Let's call it both ways

shut up...so if it was a kkk propaganda film you wouldnt have any problem. how can you people still hate black people in 2019

2 weeks ago '11        #43
eastsidecain 
space
space
$673   Props total: 229 229
 Mr Tibbs said

lnaanaklnadnadkla im crying this sh*t so out of pocket

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  46
Image(s) inside You guys were right about The Game
280 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+476online now  46
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
228 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  42
Image(s) inside REAL LIFE EPIDEMIC: CORPORATE AMERICA Is Now EXPLOTING BLACKS GANG CUL..
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  13
Cousin Skeeter/One On One Actor Reveals He's A CRIP, Busts Out Flag
205 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy