Break point has done one fifth of sales wildlands did in the UK

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

7 days ago '17        #1
455 page views
13 comments

Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$2,947   Props total: 12874 12874
Break point has done one fifth of sales wildlands did in the UK

+1   

best
worst
13 comments

7 days ago '10        #2
WhoNextWithPlex  42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,692   Props total: 11820 11820
Go fu*king figure. The path to success was so linear and they still managed to fu*k it up.

All they had to do was give us a new open world setting and tighten up some mechanics. Ubisoft spent the entire life cycle of Wildlands listening to community feedback and they actually managed to tailor the game into something that I consider an underrated gem, especially for fans of tactical shooters. But for the sequel they decide on a story driven, looter shooter with bullet sponge robots from the future. Its actually hilarious how these companies operate in the face of their consumers and then sit around scratching their heads when their sh*tty games dont sell. fu*king retards.
+5   

5 days ago '12        #3
The2ndHorseman  22 heat pts22
space
space
$7,385   Props total: 13390 13390
 WhoNextWithPlex said
Go fu*king figure. The path to success was so linear and they still managed to fu*k it up.

All they had to do was give us a new open world setting and tighten up some mechanics. Ubisoft spent the entire life cycle of Wildlands listening to community feedback and they actually managed to tailor the game into something that I consider an underrated gem, especially for fans of tactical shooters. But for the sequel they decide on a story driven, looter shooter with bullet sponge robots from the future. Its actually hilarious how these companies operate in the face of their consumers and then sit around scratching their heads when their sh*tty games dont sell. fu*king retards.
hold up

they made ghost fu*kin recon a looter shooter??

why would they do that when they have division ???
+2   

4 days ago '06        #4
realgunta  1041 heat pts1041
space
space
$29,956   Props total: 64553 64553
 WhoNextWithPlex said

summed up perfectly

im actually considering to pass on Breakpoint.

i thoroughly enjoyed Wildlands and have been playing it daily since 2017.

I played the Beta for Breakpoint and i found it sucked.

i was really disappointed. It felt like the game was all over the place, clunky controls, menu system was TRASH and confusing. It was a chore to navigate the character and weapons menu.

damn they screwed up big time. Do any of you that have the actual game, know if they fixed those things? I been looking forward to this game for a while.
+2   

4 days ago '10        #5
space
space
 realgunta said
summed up perfectly

im actually considering to pass on Breakpoint.

i thoroughly enjoyed Wildlands and have been playing it daily since 2017.

I played the Beta for Breakpoint and i found it sucked.

i was really disappointed. It felt like the game was all over the place, clunky controls, menu system was TRASH and confusing. It was a chore to navigate the character and weapons menu.

damn they screwed up big time. Do any of you that have the actual game, know if they fixed those things? I been looking forward to this game for a while.
I play Wildlands daily too. It just hits different when you put it on extreme difficulty and actually have to meticulously plan your attack, even against an outpost with only a few tangos. I see Wildlands as more of a puzzle game than a shooter because they give you so many different ways of approaching the mission. Night/day, go loud or try to sneak in and get intel without anybody even noticing you were there. Its really an amazing game for people who love that super tactical style of gameplay.

Having said that, there were still a few bugs, mechanics and little things that they needed to polish up. Most of it was easy to look past but a lot of it was obvious from the jump. But all they needed to do was fix it up a little and expand on the foundation. A new map, more customization options for you, your team and your guns, and maybe keeping a few provinces locked for end game so it wasnt so confusing just being dropped in the map without much of an idea of how to approach the story. The UI was a little crazy too but all of that just needed to be upgraded and expanded.

I really dont understand how Ubisoft looked at the reception of Wildlands and decided people wanted it to become more like The Division. Its literally the opposite of what fans of Wildlands want.
+2   

4 days ago '06        #6
space
space
 WhoNextWithPlex said
I play Wildlands daily too. It just hits different when you put it on extreme difficulty and actually have to meticulously plan your attack, even against an outpost with only a few tangos. I see Wildlands as more of a puzzle game than a shooter because they give you so many different ways of approaching the mission. Night/day, go loud or try to sneak in and get intel without anybody even noticing you were there. Its really an amazing game for people who love that super tactical style of gameplay.

Having said that, there were still a few bugs, mechanics and little things that they needed to polish up. Most of it was easy to look past but a lot of it was obvious from the jump. But all they needed to do was fix it up a little and expand on the foundation. A new map, more customization options for you, your team and your guns, and maybe keeping a few provinces locked for end game so it wasnt so confusing just being dropped in the map without much of an idea of how to approach the story. The UI was a little crazy too but all of that just needed to be upgraded and expanded.

I really dont understand how Ubisoft looked at the reception of Wildlands and decided people wanted it to become more like The Division. Its literally the opposite of what fans of Wildlands want.
damn, i viewed Wildlands that way as well.

do u have Breakpoint?

4 days ago '10        #7
space
space
 realgunta said
damn, i viewed Wildlands that way as well.

do u have Breakpoint?
Nah, I knew I wouldnt buy it as soon as I read it was "always online", plus now apparently the guns are all leveled like they are in Borderlands etc. so if you have a low tier gun then high level enemies become bullet sponges.

I liked how they made the difficulty progressive in Wildlands by just adding more tangos or anti air craft, signal jammers etc. When you level the guns like that it takes away from the realism imo.
+1   

4 days ago '12        #8
OldBusiness  193 heat pts193
space
space
$33,589   Props total: 71622 71622
Like I said many a time on here. I was a paid tester for the game and it was so bad I just skipped the sessions. fu*k that
+2   

4 days ago '06        #9
space
space
 WhoNextWithPlex said
Nah, I knew I wouldnt buy it as soon as I read it was "always online", plus now apparently the guns are all leveled like they are in Borderlands etc. so if you have a low tier gun then high level enemies become bullet sponges.

I liked how they made the difficulty progressive in Wildlands by just adding more tangos or anti air craft, signal jammers etc. When you level the guns like that it takes away from the realism imo.

damn, they fu*ked it all the way up

damn, i told my task force that i was gonna cop Breakpoint on Day 1

i might have to backtrack on that.

4 days ago '06        #10
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Like I said many a time on here. I was a paid tester for the game and it was so bad I just skipped the sessions. fu*k that
lol damn

4 days ago '06        #11
space
space
 WhoNextWithPlex said

if you are on Xbox then add me

GT: allkinating

4 days ago '12        #12
OldBusiness  193 heat pts193
space
space
$33,589   Props total: 71622 71622
 realgunta said
lol damn
@ was in the paid tests and dropped out too LOL

I knifed a guy and he flew like 6 miles away
+1   

4 days ago '08        #13
Kewop Decam  104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,571   Props total: 19685 19685
game has been getting hammered and rightfully so
+1   

4 days ago '15        #14
Bran1723  4 heat pts4
space
space
space
$393   Props total: 486 486
I guess I am the minority here. I actually think it's a much better game than Wildlands. The driving still sucks but other than that, everything else for me is a go. I hated the idea of the drones, but it actually makes for a good change of pace as you really have to plan or take them out first. The behemoths aren't that hard when you have 3 other people that know what they doing. I didn't think I would like playing with out my AI teammates, but it actually works out better. I have met some really good tactically players on Reddit and on a discord I was invited to. Right now there are no shortage of players to play with. Ubi shouldn't cave to people asking to go back to ai teammates. If I group with someone and they want to be Rambo, I know not to play with them again. For the people that are on the fence, I am telling you, you sleeping for real, more so if you haven't did the tech test or beta. I played the closed one and was sold from there. When it comes to Redbox, check it out, you won't be disappointed that you did.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+170online now  22
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
131 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  20
Image(s) inside Oct 6 - Elon Musk ETHERS The Auto Industry
142 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-19online now  18
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
155 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy