Official Iíve Seen Joker 2019 Thread [Poll]

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
51 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+29  96
30 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

WHAT DO YOU GIVE IT
5/5 36 34.29%
4.5/5 27 25.71%
4/5 20 19.05%
3.5/5 5 4.76%
3/5 3 2.86%
2.5/5 3 2.86%
2/5 1 0.95%
not watching cause itís not Marvel 7 6.67%
trashgame movie of the year 3 2.86%
Voters: 105.   (BX member poll)

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '06        #76
Jhnnyblz427  198 heat pts198
space
space
$42,661   Props total: 35041 35041
 SPdaGOAT said
I’m gonna just say calling this a comic book movie is an insult. This film is up there with the greats regardless of genre
Damn say word. You think there’s a sequel?
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #77
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$19,356   Props total: 41291 41291
 Jhnnyblz427 said
Damn say word. You think thereís a sequel?
I dont know where they could take it, but I would absolutely love one

2 weeks ago '13        #78
Godric  1 heat pts1
space
space
$2,969   Props total: 4586 4586
 dweezy said
First of all u can take joker out of the title and call it Author because it's not a joker movie u can't compare him to other jokers because he's only in the costume for about 20mins. I think it's an odd movie but I think it's suppose to be that way on purpose.
Imo most of the story wasn't true he was already locked up in a psychiatric hospital. I think both psychologist was the same person but in his story she was a different person and another reason why I think he is making up most of the story because he is in ever scene in the movie this his own interpretation what happened.

No, he wasn't in every scene. He wasn't apart of Thomas and Martha dying. Everything happened it wasn't just some loose story telling by him to the psychiatrist.

2 weeks ago '14        #79
Christian238  5 heat pts5
space
space
$1,738   Props total: 5053 5053
Seen it last nite, movie was super dope...i WANT to give it a 5 but nothing in the world is perfect and i definitely need a 2nd viewing but for sure it's 4.8 material...

Love how they captured Gotham...sh*t didn't feel like NY, LA, or London it felt like the city we know from the comics so they did that sh*t justice...

Who was better between JP and Ledger?

Both artist k*lled the roles they were given... acting was GREATNESS

I wouldn't be upset if anyone were to choose either BUT JP plays Arthur...HL plays Joker...and this was an Arthur movie...they shoulda named this sh*t Arthur...that woulda been dope in itself...

Movie didn't come off as a "comic movie" and kept me engaged the entire film...sh*t was like a drama/thriller...IDK if it kept my attention cause i was just "waiting" for that moment where he "snaps" but it's not much of a "snap" , it's a well done gradual descent and it was lovely to watch...

[spoiler - click to view]

They could have played with us and did alot of cheesy sh*t like give the psychologist in the end a name tag that said "Quinn" or some sh*t OR went with the estranged brother angle but as i said once the OH sh*t wore off, i was happy they didn't go that route cause then it woulda had that corny feel...

My initial gripe walking out the theater was "I wish they'd shown more Joker genius, wish they'd have gotten into how smart he is when it comes to this murder sh*t BUT realized it would be easy to show his genius growing while in Arkham with another film...

I think they should use this origin story to relaunch the entire DC universe...it's all in there it can be done, as i said Gotham city was done so well, with the right team writing and the same level of quality they put into this film this sh*t could be amazing artisically as well as entertaining...

+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #80
Jhnnyblz427  198 heat pts198
space
space
$42,661   Props total: 35041 35041
 Christian238 said
Seen it last nite, movie was super dope...i WANT to give it a 5 but nothing in the world is perfect and i definitely need a 2nd viewing but for sure it's 4.8 material...

Love how they captured Gotham...sh*t didn't feel like NY, LA, or London it felt like the city we know from the comics so they did that sh*t justice...

Who was better between JP and Ledger?

Both artist k*lled the roles they were given... acting was GREATNESS

I wouldn't be upset if anyone were to choose either BUT JP plays Arthur...HL plays Joker...and this was an Arthur movie...they shoulda named this sh*t Arthur...that woulda been dope in itself...

Movie didn't come off as a "comic movie" and kept me engaged the entire film...sh*t was like a drama/thriller...IDK if it kept my attention cause i was just "waiting" for that moment where he "snaps" but it's not much of a "snap" , it's a well done gradual descent and it was lovely to watch...

[spoiler - click to view]

They could have played with us and did alot of cheesy sh*t like give the psychologist in the end a name tag that said "Quinn" or some sh*t OR went with the estranged brother angle but as i said once the OH sh*t wore off, i was happy they didn't go that route cause then it woulda had that corny feel...

My initial gripe walking out the theater was "I wish they'd shown more Joker genius, wish they'd have gotten into how smart he is when it comes to this murder sh*t BUT realized it would be easy to show his genius growing while in Arkham with another film...

I think they should use this origin story to relaunch the entire DC universe...it's all in there it can be done, as i said Gotham city was done so well, with the right team writing and the same level of quality they put into this film this sh*t could be amazing artisically as well as entertaining...

Props.

2 weeks ago '07        #81
Dice City  4 heat pts4
space
space
$6,776   Props total: 8635 8635
10/10....Joaquin =Oscar worthy

2 weeks ago '09        #82
dweezy 
space
space
$664   Props total: 693 693
 Godric said
No, he wasn't in every scene. He wasn't apart of Thomas and Martha dying. Everything happened it wasn't just some loose story telling by him to the psychiatrist.

He might not have been in that scene but he a had something do with that scene happening. I really think he is telling this psychiatrist a made up story some of might be true. But that's what I like about this movie it's up to u decide what's real or not

2 weeks ago '10        #83
onlybuilt1906  10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,043   Props total: 2198 2198
 dude36732 said
I'm shocked at how many of y'all go to the movies. Must be the younger gen
As opposed to what?

2 weeks ago '05        #84
THEINFAMOUS  21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,930   Props total: 19372 19372
I liked it. I don’t follow DC/Marvel like that but I wanted to see this.

I like how it was dark and the bad guy “won”.

Did he k*ll the neighbor chick (who I thought he smashed)

And if Heath is still alive do they even consider a different actor?

And how long does the Joker story run until Batman really comes thru.

And I thought this n*gga name was Jack Napier. Who’s Arthur?

2 weeks ago '12        #85
Baron Greenback 
space
space
space
$445   Props total: 661 661
Finally seen it...want to watch it again, but initial reaction is what a fu*king film

3 days ago '06        #86
SM  41401 heat pts41401
space
space
$143,785   Props total: 135942 135942
@ you already made a struggle Joker thread

3 days ago '11        #87
CALViiiN  798 heat pts798 OP
space
space
$21,306   Props total: 49228 49228
 SM said
@ you already made a struggle Joker thread

Thanks for bumping and keeping tabs on my sh*t.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  52
Image(s) inside You guys were right about The Game
279 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+475online now  43
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
226 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside REAL LIFE EPIDEMIC: CORPORATE AMERICA Is Now EXPLOTING BLACKS GANG CUL..
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  10
Cousin Skeeter/One On One Actor Reveals He's A CRIP, Busts Out Flag
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy