Cult in Thailand Claims It Has a Portal to Talk to Aliens

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
51 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+29  103
30 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '09        #1
660 page views
12 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
$76,751   Props total: 139062 139062
Cult in Thailand Claims It Has a Portal to Talk to Aliens

visit this link https://futurism.com/the- .. al-talk-aliens

visit this link https://www.facebook.com/ .. 6783106135320/

Phone Home

If aliens come to Earth, it won’t be to destroy humans — it’ll be to save us from the apocalypse.

At least, that’s one of the core beliefs shared by members of UFO Kaokala, a Thailand-based group highlighted in a fascinating new Vice story. Another eyebrow-raising belief espoused by the group, which has amassed thousands of online followers: that they can talk to aliens through a portal on the Khao Kala mountain.

Word of Mouth

The group’s founder, Ajarn Wassana Chuensumnaun, told Vice she’s been chatting with aliens for more than two decades — and she claims to have learned quite a bit about ETs through her conversations.

For one, aliens typically hail from either Pluto or a planet Wassana calls Lokukatapakadikong. They eat “energy capsules” due to their small mouths, according to Wassana, and while the ETs from Lokukatapakadikong look like the standard grey figures you might see in a sci-fi movie, the ones from Pluto are “more like a gas.”

Aliens Above Us

Wassana told Vice she learned about the Khao Kala portal from her alien communications. The Kaokala members now regularly visit the mountain to meditate and look for UFOs, drawing the ire of government officials who raided the site in August.

Still, Kaokala member Ann Thongcharoen doesn’t seem too concerned about the raid hindering her ability to communicate with aliens.

“We can stay in our homes and receive contact,” she told Vice. “You never know where you’ll be at the time of World War III.”
+1   

best
worst
12 comments

2 weeks ago '10        #2
Dopedog  4 heat pts4
space
space
$7,531   Props total: 6650 6650
*portal finally opens, Hit em up starts playing*

First off fu*k your species and the planet you claim

+18   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
TrueWest_1  1 heat pts1
space
space
$2,043   Props total: 419 419
 Dopedog said

+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #4
Yogiya34  52 heat pts52
space
space
$4,913   Props total: 8365 8365
wait till Trump décides to Build a wall again

2 weeks ago '07        #5
IzOfThe  186 heat pts186
space
space
$9,718   Props total: 19369 19369
I fxck with extraterrestrials heavy. What if I told you electricity is alien?
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #6
Strong Side Iso  2 heat pts2
space
space
$3,871   Props total: 14979 14979
 Dopedog said

+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
International1 
space
space
space
$2,043   Props total: 8273 8273
 TGITP said

Enlighten me....
+3   

2 weeks ago '13        #8
Ethernine 
space
space
$1,505   Props total: 2949 2949
 messy marv stan said

Phone Home

If aliens come to Earth, it won’t be to destroy humans — it’ll be to save us from the apocalypse.

At least, that’s one of the core beliefs shared by members of UFO Kaokala, a Thailand-based group highlighted in a fascinating new Vice story. Another eyebrow-raising belief espoused by the group, which has amassed thousands of online followers: that they can talk to aliens through a portal on the Khao Kala mountain.

Word of Mouth

The group’s founder, Ajarn Wassana Chuensumnaun, told Vice she’s been chatting with aliens for more than two decades — and she claims to have learned quite a bit about ETs through her conversations.

For one, aliens typically hail from either Pluto or a planet Wassana calls Lokukatapakadikong. They eat “energy capsules” due to their small mouths, according to Wassana, and while the ETs from Lokukatapakadikong look like the standard grey figures you might see in a sci-fi movie, the ones from Pluto are “more like a gas.”

Aliens Above Us

Wassana told Vice she learned about the Khao Kala portal from her alien communications. The Kaokala members now regularly visit the mountain to meditate and look for UFOs, drawing the ire of government officials who raided the site in August.

Still, Kaokala member Ann Thongcharoen doesn’t seem too concerned about the raid hindering her ability to communicate with aliens.

“We can stay in our homes and receive contact,” she told Vice. “You never know where you’ll be at the time of World War III.”

Im tell yall this here...

If a cult or a religion come to u and they say they of a higher power and the first thing they don't address is RACISM... ITS A LIE POINT BLINK PERIOD

why would aliens wanna deal with us? humans are not nice we hurt and k*ll over SKIN COLOR! so what do yall think will be done to them? SAME fu*kING THING they will be the subject of the white man just as we are.

if they come and say hey look what yall doing to each other is wrong that is not love ... that does not come from the gods then im 100% with it
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #9
IzOfThe  186 heat pts186
space
space
$9,718   Props total: 19369 19369
 International1 said

Enlighten me....
It’s alive period.

2 weeks ago '04        #10
collegeboy58  4 heat pts4
space
space
$11,177   Props total: 7465 7465
 TGITP said
It’s alive period.
Just can't say "it's alive period" and not explain
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #11
SouthsideNori  14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,973   Props total: 17847 17847
 collegeboy58 said
I know right! sh*t I was finna roll up in excitement thinking brah was bout to put us on some sh*t
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #12
*-InfiniMatic-*  5 heat pts5
space
space
$5,687   Props total: 5979 5979
 TGITP said
 collegeboy58 said
 SouthsideNori said
I know right! sh*t I was finna roll up in excitement thinking brah was bout to put us on some sh*t
Still has a good point tho. I think we all subconsciously know he's on to something and it feels "right" without him even knowing what he's talking about yet. sh*t, now I'm gonna research on this. That's a good connection considering we now have the theory that aliens are already "here" but in another dimension.

2 weeks ago '18        #13
g lobo  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$2,400   Props total: 6579 6579
I need a whole remix to hit em up on an intergactic level just those first bars were ��

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  52
Image(s) inside You guys were right about The Game
279 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+475online now  43
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
226 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside REAL LIFE EPIDEMIC: CORPORATE AMERICA Is Now EXPLOTING BLACKS GANG CUL..
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  10
Cousin Skeeter/One On One Actor Reveals He's A CRIP, Busts Out Flag
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy