JOE BIDEN Son HUNTER Calls Lawyer N-Word In Text Message

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '14        #26
baskeeyacht 
Props total: 33332 33 K  Slaps total: 5280 5 K
The dude smoked Parmesan cheese then filmed himself fu*king underage prostitutes too

This is y’all’s fam
+1   

2 months ago '16        #27
kamal1978 
Props total: 4613 4 K  Slaps total: 1910 1 K
Like they say racism is taught

N I guess joe Biden taught his son well
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '17        #28
punchlineking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 9658 9 K  Slaps total: 2716 2 K
 Tweezy12 said
Trump lives rent free in y'all's head

Hunter Biden said the n word and instead of being in here upset about it....yall talking about Trump...

Trump isn't the president....Biden is...
Biden son said the n word....Biden has a history of racism....wonder where Hunter got his belief system
First comment that mentioned trump was obviously a maga...

And so are you..exposed

:donni ehah:: donniehah::donnie hah:
+1   

2 months ago '20        #29
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 34882 34 K  Slaps total: 11824 11 K
 Bklynzfinest said
Why tf would someone be upset about the actions of a president's son? Is he in office? Is he in congress? Lol so u believe everything ur parents believe in and vice versa huh...

And before u go the 'keep the same energy' route, i didn't give a fu*k about what Trump's family did either except Jared and ivanka because they held public offices...
If you think hunters racism isn't a reflection of Joe Biden you a fool
+1   

2 months ago '20        #30
 Bklynzfinest said
Lol listen to this cap...u my friend have 0 idea how the government works...the president doesn't make laws...Black people put a Democrat there (anyone who won the primary would've been supported) because of the power of the congress to support laws and acts that benefit us or at the very least, don't discriminate against us.

So Black people should've taken pride and voted for the Republicans who let it be known outright they don't give a fu*k about us and for the last 4 decades have overwhelmingly supported laws that fu*k us over? That wouldn't be truly sad huh? Known racist and bigot is Trump...known racists and bigots are a good 70% of republican congress...

This tired a*s comparison and retarded logic didn't work in November, as people turned out on record numbers, and it ain't gonna work now. No one's deluded that Biden is some savior or friend to Black people...he's an almost 75 year old white man...but it's a good thing Congress makes the laws and not the president ain't it? And no Biden is never gonna go against the democrats on a vote...he ain't vetoing sh*t they pass since dems got the majority.

And you are the problem....
Black people support Democrats for what?
We been the main reason Dems have won every election they have won for decades and yet here we are 80 years later still at the bottom of the totum poll in every American category that matters, yet we still blindly run to the polls every election and vote Dem and get absolutely nothing for our effort....

Should we vote Republican? Of course not...
But we shouldn't be voting Dem either UNLESS they meet demands...

We should hold our votes hostage...
Without us...they can't win..

Boycott one election...watch how horribly Dems lose and then watch how quickly they actually start putting things in place to level the playing field for our communities
+1   

2 months ago '13        #31
EZ Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 68723 68 K  Slaps total: 9115 9 K
 knowTHEledge said
My response to pointing out the bigotry of a non-politician is to point out the bigotry of an actual politician.
Bigotry is bigotry. If hunters a bigot why are you defending him?
+1   

2 months ago '20        #32
 punchlineking said

And so are you..exposed

:donni ehah:: donniehah::donnie hah:

Definitely not a Trump supporter...
But Biden and Trump are no different..
Dems and Republican are no different....

Being happy Trump was replaced by Biden is like being happy you have cancer because it's going to k*ll you quicker than the aids you caught...

2 months ago '14        #33
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 45692 45 K  Slaps total: 31425 31 K
 knowTHEledge said
Anyone here vote for Hunter Biden?

Looks like the Biden's got some big shoes to fill on the racism front.

Trump launched his campaign in 2015 by calling Mexican immigrants “rapists” who are “bringing crime” and “bringing drugs” to the US. His campaign was largely built on building a wall to keep these immigrants out of the US.
As a candidate in 2015, Trump called for a ban on all Muslims coming into the US. His administration eventually implemented a significantly watered-down version of the policy.

When asked at a 2016 Republican debate whether all 1.6 billion Muslims hate the US, Trump said, “I mean a lot of them. I mean a lot of them.”
He argued in 2016 that Judge Gonzalo Curiel — who was overseeing the Trump University lawsuit — should recuse himself from the case because of his Mexican heritage and membership in a Latino lawyers a*sociation. House Speaker Paul Ryan, who endorsed Trump, later called such comments “the textbook definition of a racist comment.”

Trump has been repeatedly slow to condemn white supremacists who endorse him, and he regularly retweeted messages from white supremacists and neo-Nazis during his presidential campaign.
He tweeted and later deleted an image that showed Hillary Clinton in front of a pile of money and by a Jewish Star of David that said, “Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!” The tweet had some very obvious anti-Semitic imagery, but Trump insisted that the star was a sheriff’s badge, and said his campaign shouldn’t have deleted it.

Trump has repeatedly referred to Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) as “Pocahontas,” using her controversial — and later walked-back — claims to Native American heritage as a punchline.
At the 2016 Republican convention, Trump officially seized the mantle of the “law and order” candidate — an obvious dog whistle playing to white fears of Black crime, even though crime in the US is historically low. His speeches, comments, and executive actions after he took office have continued this line of messaging.

In a pitch to Black voters in 2016, Trump said, “You’re living in poverty, your schools are no good, you have no jobs, 58 percent of your youth is unemployed. What the hell do you have to lose?”
Trump stereotyped a Black reporter at a press conference in February 2017. When April Ryan asked him if he plans to meet and work with the Congressional Black Caucus, he repeatedly asked her to set up the meeting — even as she insisted that she’s “just a reporter.”

In the week after white supremacist protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017, Trump repeatedly said that “many sides” and “both sides” were to blame for the violence and chaos that ensued — suggesting that the white supremacist protesters were morally equivalent to counterprotesters who stood against racism. He also said that there were “some very fine people” among the white supremacists. All of this seemed like a dog whistle to white supremacists — and many of them took it as one, with white nationalist Richard Spencer praising Trump for “defending the truth.”

Throughout 2017, Trump repeatedly attacked NFL players who, by kneeling or otherwise silently protesting during the national anthem, demonstrated against systemic racism in America.
Trump reportedly said in 2017 that people who came to the US from Haiti “all have AIDS,” and he lamented that people who came to the US from Nigeria would never “go back to their huts” once they saw America. The White House denied that Trump ever made these comments.

Speaking about immigration in a bipartisan meeting in January 2018, Trump reportedly asked, in reference to Haiti and African countries, “Why are we having all these people from sh*thole countries come here?” He then reportedly suggested that the US should take more people from countries like Norway. The implication: Immigrants from predominantly white countries are good, while immigrants from predominantly Black countries are bad.

Trump denied making the “sh*thole” comments, although some senators present at the meeting said they happened. The White House, meanwhile, suggested that the comments, like Trump’s remarks about the NFL protests, will play well to his base. The only connection between Trump’s remarks about the NFL protests and his “sh*thole” comments is race.

Trump mocked Elizabeth Warren’s presidential campaign, again calling her “Pocahontas” in a 2019 tweet before adding, “See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz!” The capitalized “TRAIL” is seemingly a reference to the Trail of Tears — a horrific act of ethnic cleansing in the 19th century in which Native Americans were forcibly relocated, causing thousands of deaths.

Trump tweeted later that year that several Black and brown members of Congress — Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) — are “from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe” and that they should “go back” to those countries. It’s a common racist trope to say that Black and brown people, particularly immigrants, should go back to their countries of origin. Three of the four members of Congress whom Trump targeted were born in the US.

Trump has called the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus the “Chinese virus” and “kung flu.” The World Health Organization advises against linking a virus to any particular region, since it can lead to stigma. Trump’s adviser, Kellyanne Conway, previously described the term “kung flu” as “highly offensive.” Meanwhile, Asian Americans have reported hateful incidents targeting them due to the spread of the coronavirus.

Trump suggested that Kamala Harris, who’s Black and South Asian, “doesn’t meet the requirements” to be former Vice President and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s running mate — yet another example of birtherism.
I stopped reading here..

Trump launched his campaign in 2015 by calling Mexican immigrants “rapists” who are “bringing crime” and “bringing drugs” to the US.

If you're a rapist thats bringing in crime, you can't be called out on it because you're Mexican?

By calling Mexicans blah blah blah

Black, white, Mexican, WHATEVER. If you're a rapist, YOU'RE A fu*kING RAPIST.

You fu*king weirdo.
+1   

2 months ago '14        #34
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 45692 45 K  Slaps total: 31425 31 K
 Tweezy12 said
The media controls 99 percent of American citizens beliefs....the media actually made black people support and treat a man that is on record calling a grand wizard of the KKK a great man with values that reflects everything he stands for as the savior of black ppl...

Black people literally took pride in being the demographic of people who have the white house to a known racist and self proclaimed bigot...

It's truly sad
+1   

2 months ago '08        #35
halftime 
Props total: 15903 15 K  Slaps total: 1889 1 K
racism is bigger than just saying the N word. but shoutout to those who are grinding and making money no matter who the president is.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #36
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29536 29 K  Slaps total: 3829 3 K
 Tweezy12 said
If you think hunters racism isn't a reflection of Joe Biden you a fool
U missed the part where nobody gives a fu*k about hunter...whether or not it derived from him or not, it's inconsequential because Joe can't make a racist move at all where he stands. If u think he could, again, u don't understand how your own government works.

Tweezy12 said
And you are the problem....
Black people support Democrats for what?
We been the main reason Dems have won every election they have won for decades and yet here we are 80 years later still at the bottom of the totum poll in every American category that matters, yet we still blindly run to the polls every election and vote Dem and get absolutely nothing for our effort....

Should we vote Republican? Of course not...
But we shouldn't be voting Dem either UNLESS they meet demands...

We should hold our votes hostage...
Without us...they can't win..

Boycott one election...watch how horribly Dems lose and then watch how quickly they actually start putting things in place to level the playing field for our communities
We, as a whole, did 'boycott' just one election n*gga...why tf u think Hillary lost and trump won in 2016? So clearly not enough people are blindly running to the polls...y'all developed that narrative with no actual facts to support it. Just because tweezy and his a-alikes don't know how the government works, doesn't mean other Black people don't.

What has changed over the last 20 years is that the Democrats in congress (again, the most important branch here), started to change. Their voting records on drugs, education, housing, crime/prison/JUDGES etc have shown that they're voting with our interests in mind. And u know why that is? It's because, starting with the house of representatives, PEOPLE actually started voting in minorities for congress till present day we have more women, Black, and Brown people in office than we ever have...minorities been infiltrating the party for 20 years and now throw our weight around while we're here, as in the last election. Meanwhile the republican house and senate look the same as they did 80 years ago as they did 8 years ago, as they do today...old (over 55) white men make up over 80% of them. And now due to Stacy Abrams, Black queen, we got the senate too.

Are things significantly better for us in the last 20 years, of course not. It's a gradual change and it needed to start somewhere. This is to make things better for our grandkids. U only think n*ggas blind because you're used to speaking to other n*ggas who don't know how the government runs, the process, how long things take, and who didn't start following politics until 2008. U n*ggas are the problem, trying to dissuade Black people from voting, so they stay ignorant and unable to put the right people in to make changes...U can't sell me the bullsh*t n*gga, I know the prices and been paying attention.

All this starts with voting locally, which i do...and not just for democrats (so keep ur 'blindly' talk)...i vote locally for rep, dems, independents, green party, etc...if u gonna put in work in the community, u got my vote. And who i vote for in congress is based on their voting record...the president is the most inconsequential office when it comes to changing things for Black people. They sign sh*t that congress work on and passes...why do u think we don't have a wall right now or the ACA wasn't repealed like the orange n*gga promised? U don't really know what you're talking about on this subject.

2 months ago '04        #37
1000bluntz 
Props total: 34137 34 K  Slaps total: 8017 8 K
Hunter Biden racist and retarded at 50 years old? Check. Racism runs in family? Check. pu**y a*s liberals run to defend said racist retards? Check.
+3   

2 months ago '05        #38
knowTHEledge 
Props total: 12187 12 K  Slaps total: 849 849
 EZ Green said
Bigotry is bigotry. If hunters a bigot why are you defending him?
Can you quote me specifically on where I defended him?

Oh sh*t I completely forgot I stopped arguing with the magat crowd last year.

Best of luck to you my guy.

Last edited by knowTHEledge; 06-10-2021 at 10:08 AM..

2 months ago '13        #39
EZ Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 68723 68 K  Slaps total: 9115 9 K
 knowTHEledge said
Can you quote me specifically on where I defended him?

Oh sh*t I completely forgot I stopped arguing with the magat crowd last year.

Best of luck to you my guy.
Me maga, imagine fu*kin that. The lack of objectiveness in this world never ceases to amaze.

Anyway. If i call trump a racist, and you say hunter biden is a bigger racist. thats you defending trump. Now reverse it

Last edited by EZ Green; 06-10-2021 at 10:24 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '06        #40
LeMar G 
Props total: 76345 76 K  Slaps total: 7861 7 K
This is hip hop?

Slapped

2 months ago '20        #41
 Bklynzfinest said
U missed the part where nobody gives a fu*k about hunter...whether or not it derived from him or not, it's inconsequential because Joe can't make a racist move at all where he stands. If u think he could, again, u don't understand how your own government works.

We, as a whole, did 'boycott' just one election n*gga...why tf u think Hillary lost and trump won in 2016? So clearly not enough people are blindly running to the polls...y'all developed that narrative with no actual facts to support it. Just because tweezy and his a-alikes don't know how the government works, doesn't mean other Black people don't.

What has changed over the last 20 years is that the Democrats in congress (again, the most important branch here), started to change. Their voting records on drugs, education, housing, crime/prison/JUDGES etc have shown that they're voting with our interests in mind. And u know why that is? It's because, starting with the house of representatives, PEOPLE actually started voting in minorities for congress till present day we have more women, Black, and Brown people in office than we ever have...minorities been infiltrating the party for 20 years and now throw our weight around while we're here, as in the last election. Meanwhile the republican house and senate look the same as they did 80 years ago as they did 8 years ago, as they do today...old (over 55) white men make up over 80% of them. And now due to Stacy Abrams, Black queen, we got the senate too.

Are things significantly better for us in the last 20 years, of course not. It's a gradual change and it needed to start somewhere. This is to make things better for our grandkids. U only think n*ggas blind because you're used to speaking to other n*ggas who don't know how the government runs, the process, how long things take, and who didn't start following politics until 2008. U n*ggas are the problem, trying to dissuade Black people from voting, so they stay ignorant and unable to put the right people in to make changes...U can't sell me the bullsh*t n*gga, I know the prices and been paying attention.

All this starts with voting locally, which i do...and not just for democrats (so keep ur 'blindly' talk)...i vote locally for rep, dems, independents, green party, etc...if u gonna put in work in the community, u got my vote. And who i vote for in congress is based on their voting record...the president is the most inconsequential office when it comes to changing things for Black people. They sign sh*t that congress work on and passes...why do u think we don't have a wall right now or the ACA wasn't repealed like the orange n*gga promised? U don't really know what you're talking about on this subject.

See you are slow
We didn't boycott Hilary....white leftist men boycott Hilary

2 months ago '04        #42
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32490 32 K  Slaps total: 6696 6 K
 Tweezy12 said
The media controls 99 percent of American citizens beliefs....the media actually made black people support and treat a man that is on record calling a grand wizard of the KKK a great man with values that reflects everything he stands for as the savior of black ppl...

Black people literally took pride in being the demographic of people who have the white house to a known racist and self proclaimed bigot...

It's truly sad
racist coaches like Dabo who hide behind Christians is just as racist as you claim biden is but you come on this board every day and co sign the racist goofball, man get your fraud a*s out here lol you haven't been the same since avon ran you out the sports thread lmao
you claim to be black(although you a white boy in your mom basement) and support racist dabo , Tyler you not fooling no one...thanks to avon for exposing you pu**y

Last edited by slimboyballer; 06-10-2021 at 04:08 PM..

2 months ago '04        #43
 Tweezy12 said
See you are slow
We didn't boycott Hilary....white leftist men boycott Hilary
did you boycott Clemson when the racist Clemson coach said n*gga around players..your bi*ch a*s running around here like a house n*gga co signing dabo racist a*s GTFOH trying to act like you don't like racist lol Fraud a*s

2 months ago '04        #44
 punchlineking said

And so are you..exposed

:
don't waste your time, TWeezy account a burner..he a white trump supporter who try to act like a tap dancing black guy...he been exposed in other threads

2 months ago '20        #45
 slimboyballer said
racist coaches like Dabo who hide behind Christians is just as racist as you claim biden is but you come on this board every day and co sign the racist goofball, man get your fraud a*s out here lol you haven't been the same since avon ran you out the sports thread lmao
you claim to be black(although you a white boy in your mom basement) and support racist dabo , Tyler you not fooling no one...thanks to avon for exposing you pu**y
Still following me huh?

Ever notice how I never reply to anything you say first?

You just want my attention....

2 months ago '04        #46
 Tweezy12 said
Still following me huh?

Ever notice how I never reply to anything you say first?

You just want my attention....
still being exposed for lying huh...you notice how you go to threads where you think you wont get exposed more lmao

you just a fraud that's hiding under a burner acct like dabo hide behind his religion clown

2 months ago '20        #47
 slimboyballer said
still being exposed for lying huh...you notice how you go to threads where you think you wont get exposed more lmao

you just a fraud that's hiding under a burner acct like dabo hide behind his religion clown

No burner account homie...
I really don't care what you think or what your opinion is...
Your life revolves around crying about black ppl being victims

I'm not a victim

I'm a king....keep crying about why the white man made you a failure...

I'll keep prospering

2 months ago '04        #48
 Tweezy12 said
No burner account homie...
I really don't care what you think or what your opinion is...
Your life revolves around crying about black ppl being victims

I'm not a victim

I'm a king....keep crying about why the white man made you a failure...

I'll keep prospering
Your pu**y a*s got a burner, you not fooling no one with the fraud sh*t you do "homie" lmao

your life revolves around a racist a*s coward coach who a fake Christian...

you worse than a victim.. you a pu**y hiding behind a burner acct acting black lol

you keep acting black because you bored in your mom basement with no life in Clemson,SC… a black man probably ran through your mom, that's why you hate black people so much lmao

Only thing you prospering at is running a fake burner acct lmao

2 months ago '20        #49
 slimboyballer said
Your pu**y a*s got a burner, you not fooling no one with the fraud sh*t you do "homie" lmao

your life revolves around a racist a*s coward coach who a fake Christian...

you worse than a victim.. you a pu**y hiding behind a burner acct acting black lol

you keep acting black because you bored in your mom basement with no life in Clemson,SC… a black man probably ran through your mom, that's why you hate black people so much lmao

Only thing you prospering at is running a fake burner acct lmao

Ok jamie

2 months ago '04        #50
 Tweezy12 said
Ok jamie
Bye Bye tyler swinney

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Aug 1 - Georgia teen shot and k*lled in shopping mall after food court..
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+43online now  7
Antarctica
136 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+30online now  6
Video inside Married Boxden Fam Is This True?!
204 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  4
What Games Are You Playing RIGHT NOW? August 2021 Hot Summer 🔥🔥..
103 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy