Playstation fans really trying to stop xbox series x

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
28 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 week ago '09        #1
714 page views
12 comments

dadon85 
space
space
space
Props total: 23785 23 K  Slaps total: 3123 3 K
Playstation fans really trying to stop xbox series x

Just kidding, no war please

Hacker allegedly steals AMD Navi 21 and Xbox Series X GPU test files, demands $100 million

AMD is the chip manufacturer behind the countless PC graphics processing units (GPUs) and even the 12.155 teraflops monster inside the Xbox Series X. While the company has been riding a wave of stellar publicity recently, it looks like it has quite a serious situation on its hands.

Today, Engadget reported that AMD has been hacked. The outlet said the following about what was leaked.

The chip designer has revealed that a hacker stole test files for... current and upcoming graphics hardware, some of which had been posted online before they were taken down. While AMD was shy on details, the claimed intruder told TorrentFreak that the material included source code for Navi 10... the future Navi 21 and the Arden GPU inside the Xbox Series X.

Even if a small amount of information was hacked, it could lead to other hackers exploiting vulnerabilities. It also has a lot of business ramifications since AMD is in direct competition with a couple of other companies. The story isn't over yet though. Engadget continued by saying the following.

The self-proclaimed hacker added that she wanted $100 million for the source code and threatened to 'leak everything' if there was no buyer. She reportedly found the GPU data in a 'hacked computer' in November, although AMD said it hadn't been approached until December. AMD doesn't appear to be bowing under pressure. It believes the stolen code is 'not core to the competitiveness or security' of its products, and said there was an 'ongoing criminal investigation.'

Hopefully, AMD will be able to determine what happened and recover the files. If you're worried that your Xbox Series X will suddenly stop working because it'll be hacked, you shouldn't. This fiasco mostly paints an image of poor security at AMD than anything else.
+2   

best
worst
12 comments

1 week ago '12        #2
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 95878 95 K  Slaps total: 6904 6 K
@ @Keepintittrill

This n*gga @ done stole the damn sh*t and tryna ruin Xbox Series X

Jokes fam
+5   

1 week ago '05        #3
WCIB 
space
space
Props total: 19136 19 K  Slaps total: 1116 1 K

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '20        #4
iLikeBurgers 
space
space
Props total: 2555 2 K  Slaps total: 347 347
Lmao a hundred milly.... bi*ch should've been realistic $10 mil in bitcoin, it's a recession lol

1 week ago '17        #5
Cant Read Sh1t 
space
space
Props total: 18893 18 K  Slaps total: 1890 1 K
wifey material
+5   

1 week ago '11        #6
Ant O 
space
space
Props total: 15204 15 K  Slaps total: 1532 1 K
 iLikeBurgers said
Lmao a hundred milly.... bi*ch should've been realistic $10 mil in bitcoin, it's a recession lol
I wouldve asked for 2 so theyd pay me to go away lol
+1   

1 week ago '17        #7
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 45783 45 K  Slaps total: 11587 11 K
This sh*t is crazy, he probably can get a job out of this too.

I seriously don’t know what this world is going to bring me anymore.

6 days ago '05        #8
landlord151515 
space
space
Props total: 4721 4 K  Slaps total: 419 419
ppl peddling smut.. One, this would also affect the PS4 and Two, that sh*t could be patched before launch...

+1   

6 days ago '16        #9
space
space
space
Props total: 1964 1 K  Slaps total: 45 45

We’ll f*ght for every inch of ground in this war, even if it’s only a blueprint for a controller button... Almighty conservative PS nation

6 days ago '09        #10
dadon85  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 23785 23 K  Slaps total: 3123 3 K
I want the new consoles now
+2   

5 days ago '10        #11
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10535 10 K  Slaps total: 2391 2 K
 dadon85 said
I want the new consoles now
For the instant load alone I'll take the new consoles bleeding edge takes an entire lifetime load up that game is too f****** wack to take that long to load up
+3   

5 days ago '17        #12
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 45783 45 K  Slaps total: 11587 11 K
 acegutta22 said
For the instant load alone I'll take the new consoles bleeding edge takes an entire lifetime load up that game is too f****** wack to take that long to load up
15 new studios to continue producing garbage lmfao the quicker y’all demote Big Philly to the game pass division and get someone that actually cares about producing great and innovative games as the head, Xbox will always lag behind Sony and Nintendo.

Slap away at the truth fellas

4 days ago '04        #13
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5356 5 K  Slaps total: 2308 2 K
 SPdaGOAT said
15 new studios to continue producing garbage lmfao the quicker y’all demote Big Philly to the game pass division and get someone that actually cares about producing great and innovative games as the head, Xbox will always lag behind Sony and Nintendo.

Slap away at the truth fellas
what sCUM bucket

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  30
So basically this guy is getting robbed by the hall of fame because of lying
120 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+143online now  22
Video inside This video produces the most consistent laugh of my life.
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  17
Video inside Example #267 that Robert Downey Jr’s Tropic Thunder performance was god..
69 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+75online now  16
Video inside 50 Cent reacts to SlowBucks beating up Ashanti’s sister
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy