Updates For Animal Crossing: New Horizons May Be Postponed

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '20        #1
89 page views
2 comments

Ryudo 
space
space
Props total: 1435 1 K  Slaps total: 180 180
Updates For Animal Crossing: New Horizons May Be Postponed

Coronavirus has already delayed certain video game releases and updates, and as much as Nintendo is pushing onwards with its own projects, there's a real chance some of its future releases and planned content may be postponed.

Speaking to The Washington Post recently (thanks for the heads up, GoNintendo), Animal Crossing: New Horizons director Aya Kyogoku reiterated how the team in Japan was dealing as best as it could with the current hurdles, and development on post-launch content was still going. In saying this, the team still has to be flexible:

We’re not sure if we have to shift anything, but I think we have to be flexible.
Producer Hisashi Nogami added how the wellbeing of the team was obviously the top priority right now:

In terms of the development team, I do have to think about their health and well-being as well.
The first free update for New Horizons (Version 1.1.0) has already been released. It allows players to celebrate Bunny Day with a special event in April.

Just last week, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate director Masahiro Sakurai said there was a "high probability" of DLC f*ghter development not proceeding as scheduled due to COVID-19. He was even scheduled to give a presentation to a publisher, but the key parties were unable to meetup.

Source

best
worst
2 comments

2 weeks ago '20        #2
Ryudo  OP
space
space
Props total: 1435 1 K  Slaps total: 180 180
I think it's fair to say, most game content that were planned to be released might delayed due to the pandemic.

1 week ago '17        #3
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 45783 45 K  Slaps total: 11587 11 K
Damn first Smash DLC, now this? At this point I’m a bit scared for last of us and extremely scared for everything after.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+35online now  23
So basically this guy is getting robbed by the hall of fame because of lying
120 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+145online now  11
Video inside This video produces the most consistent laugh of my life.
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  9
Video inside 50 Cent reacts to SlowBucks beating up Ashanti’s sister
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  9
Apr 3 - Trump - Admits disbanding Pandemic Unit because USA didn’t need them