Mar 24 - Dems vs gop

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

2 weeks ago '19        #1
125 page views
9 comments

CP386 
space
space
space
Props total: 446 446  Slaps total: 156 156
Mar 24 - Dems vs gop

+3   

best
worst
9 comments

2 weeks ago '12        #2
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 95878 95 K  Slaps total: 6904 6 K
 CP386 said

Pretty accurate.

Republicans pushed back against raising the 1200 dollar payment to 1500 dollar payments

And also refused to temporarily raise food stamps by 15% for the poorest families.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #3
CP386  OP
space
space
space
 Mao Lost said
Democrats were holding Americans hostage so they could add a sh*t ton of items in the bill that were absolutely irrelevant to the China virus. In fact they were completely irrelevant to at least half the country. The items were all leftist ideological items that could have waited until after a Pandemic but millionaire Democrats thought it was fine to stall the relief by a few days and here you are writing about sh*t sandwiches trying to justify it
Same ol republican rhetoric. Bail out the banks and big corporations and leave the scraps for the middle/lower class. Most of those added things are past due regardless. Help Americans struggling with student loans, help the average worker.

2 weeks ago '19        #4
CP386  OP
space
space
space
 Mao Lost said
Obama bailed out the banks also (which I don't agree with) but bailing out businesses (the ones who provide the jobs) is more important than sending welfare checks directly to people (which can also help in a crisis only but not as much as keeping businesses afloat)

and it sure as hell is more important than funding planned parenthood during a pandemic and the other ridiculous leftist items they stalled and stuffed in the package.

People will remember this trust me. The Democrats are 100% politics and ideology over people/workers

Obama gave us jobs. Trump just talk

2 weeks ago '19        #5
CP386  OP
space
space
space
 Mao Lost said
Obama bailed out the banks also (which I don't agree with) but bailing out businesses (the ones who provide the jobs) is more important than sending welfare checks directly to people (which can also help in a crisis only but not as much as keeping businesses afloat)

and it sure as hell is more important than funding planned parenthood during a pandemic and the other ridiculous leftist items they stalled and stuffed in the package.

People will remember this trust me. The Democrats are 100% politics and ideology over people/workers
And republicans always talking about keeping the businesses afloat. This is supposedly the greatest country on earth. fu*k letting the businesses hold us hostage. If they keep paying these low wages while at the same time letting the rich get richer and richer, let em fall. New businesses will form. Oan Obama only had to bail out the banks because your republican GW Bush got us in a hole that 44 had to get us out of.

2 weeks ago '17        #6
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 48641 48 K  Slaps total: 10904 10 K
 Mao Lost said

Damn, dudes on their knees ready to suck any ceo's d*ck, not even trying to hide it.

Don't you have any respect for yourself at all? This is sad.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #7
CP386  OP
space
space
space
 Mao Lost said
How can new business form when the government has shut them all down by force?

You keep rambling on but the fact is Obama bailed out the banks during the market crash in 2008/2009 and you said it was only republicans who do that. Now you want businesses to fail and be replaced by new businesses when non-essential businesses have been forcefully closed down. You are talking in circles how many crates of TP are you sitting on right now?
You talking like a republican. The government ain’t forcing sh*t to shut down. Give a lower class citizen billions of dollars and we wouldn’t need the government to come bail us out. The big businesses feel entitled. Born with silver spoons. And duh, Obama had to bail them out dummy. Bush drove us into recession. And don’t worry about me. I’m good. I got money, I’m smart, I got hella hoes, and my life together. Worry about you.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+75online now  22
Video inside 50 Cent reacts to SlowBucks beating up Ashantiís sister
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  19
So basically this guy is getting robbed by the hall of fame because of lying
120 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+145online now  17
Video inside This video produces the most consistent laugh of my life.
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  7
Apr 3 - Trump - Admits disbanding Pandemic Unit because USA didnít need them
103 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy