Small Businesses and The Coronavirus

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

3 weeks ago '07        #1
1423 page views
3 comments

The Wealth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 22759 22 K  Slaps total: 6212 6 K
Small Businesses and The Coronavirus

Real talk they’re like invest in small businesses. Once ish pop off the small business will sh*t on its whole staff and give no fxcks. I’m talking about 2 or 3 bad week of business and if you work for a small business you’re unemployed. This ish I’m reading and seeing is cold as ice.

Why would I ever support a small business again? They pretend to be like a family but they’re just as bad as the big corporations.

If ish jumps off its because small business failed their staff.

best
worst
3 comments

3 weeks ago '05        #2
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13858 13 K  Slaps total: 1576 1 K
Think of it this way, businesses typically operate on debt aka a business loan, or lets say they have no debt and only equity. If money COMING IN suddenly plummets by 90%, they have no money to pay their staff with. If they continue to support their staff with NO REVENUE COMING IN, they will go bankrupt within weeks..... Unless of course, there's a bailout incoming to help the businesses pay their bills and pay their employees. That's obviously not guaranteed right now; hence, why many are turning their staff over to unemployment until the uncertainty becomes less uncertain.
+2   

3 weeks ago '19        #3
DrakeSavage 
space
space
space
Props total: 296 296  Slaps total: 107 107
 kobeknew said
Real talk they’re like invest in small businesses. Once ish pop off the small business will sh*t on its whole staff and give no fxcks. I’m talking about 2 or 3 bad week of business and if you work for a small business you’re unemployed. This ish I’m reading and seeing is cold as ice.

Why would I ever support a small business again? They pretend to be like a family but they’re just as bad as the big corporations.

If ish jumps off its because small business failed their staff.
you got it all backwards imo. small businesses will f*ght to survive for years. if a corporation loses a tiny percent they will just leave. corporations also suck all the money out of your local and probably dont even pay taxes. let alone spend their money back in the local. they do employ people but again thats until they lose .25% and they gone. while they were there they devastated your local community. putting others out of business.

odds are the local community failed the local business. now they are outta business. more people locally unemployed. less local taxes being collected from all parties. lots of taxes too btw, income, property, self employment, unemployment, sales tax. to name some. the building is vacant now. and your local is spiraling out of control. new local taxes will be invented to make up for the lose of tax revenue. everyone can chip in to try to keep the county afloat. everyone will have less money to spend. now its even harder to support your local and its in a death spiral. ghost town. you should move.
+3   

3 weeks ago '07        #4
The Wealth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
Props total: 22759 22 K  Slaps total: 6212 6 K
I know of two businesses who fired their whole staff last night. That’s over 100 ppl jobless overnight.

I’m sure they could of worked it out but nope. Even cutting back hours.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+75online now  23
Video inside 50 Cent reacts to SlowBucks beating up Ashanti’s sister
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+148online now  12
Video inside This video produces the most consistent laugh of my life.
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  10
So basically this guy is getting robbed by the hall of fame because of lying
120 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+47online now  5
Video inside fu-k you, I like that movie. - A discussion thread