While dumb niggas are hoarding toilet paper

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x4   |  0 bx goons and 4 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '09        #76
dadon85 
space
space
space
Props total: 23785 23 K  Slaps total: 3123 3 K
Vitamins for your immune system >toilet paper
+1   

3 weeks ago '12        #77
Steelgrip 
space
space
Props total: 14941 14 K  Slaps total: 1174 1 K
 titans7 said
Family Dollar, Dollar Tree and Dollar General have plenty of toilet paper but apparently people are too good for cheap paper even in a pandemic. Crazy how many single straight men are admitting to using baby wipes and having a bidet or connected bidet hose to clean themselves instead of toilet paper. I may just be old school and need to get with the times of new ways to clean but if anybody is really stressed about toilet paper they should consider cheap stuff. Brokegang people are more prepared for these times because we are used to eating bad food from dollar menus and cheap junk food and wiping with cheap toilet paper that just says toilet paper on the package.

Its weird how toilet paper can be rough and still like flake apart in your hands its like the toilet paper has dandruff. Broke people who hit the lotto probably cant wait to start using the softest toilet paper money can buy.
Baby wipes aren't gay. Use toilet paper to clean one side of a dish you just ate spaghetti on, and use the baby wipes on the other side. I bet the baby wipe side cleaner. You wouldn't use dry paper towels to clean dishes but you basically using that method on your a*s.

I had someone break it down for me like that last year and it changed my life.
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #78
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13858 13 K  Slaps total: 1576 1 K
 Gullyman000 said
Mos def. Robinhood crashed. How did your accounts do?
I'm bleeding man. Buuuuut, I've been buying into many of these Blue Chip's that have been hit hard (JNJ, KO, MO, etc.),, and also continuing to throw many at the S&P index funds like VOO. It's the usual game of investing, but I've been seeing great opportunities to continue moving my liquid funds into the market. I imagine you're doing the same?

Last edited by pnoi89; 03-14-2020 at 10:24 PM..

3 weeks ago '05        #79
KruptedWayz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 2097 2 K  Slaps total: 562 562
 40 acres said
If you are smart you should be investing in it instead. If you over 25 you have seen this sh*t multiple times. Every time some old person with some type of wealth has probably said you should invest. This panic attack the country have right here is a no brainer. You scared go to church but if you not get this bread

Are you investing in penny stocks???? Literally everyone needs TP, it's out at most stores. No sh*t you should invest in general, but spending $ on TP is common sense especially in a shortage,

3 weeks ago '15        #80
40 acres  OP
space
space
Props total: 10638 10 K  Slaps total: 1582 1 K
 pnoi89 said
I'm bleeding man. Buuuuut, I've been buying into many of these Blue Chip's that have been hit hard, and also continuing to throw many at the S&P index funds like VOO. It's the usual game of investing, but I've been seeing great opportunities to continue moving my liquid funds into the market. I imagine you're doing the same?
Blue chips are good for a steady yearly return. But during a time period like this is a great season to take a chance on individual stocks. You not going to get to many chances when the big boys take hits. There is no if they will rebound but simply a matter of when.

3 weeks ago '05        #81
space
space
 40 acres said
Blue chips are good for a steady yearly return. But during a time period like this is a great season to take a chance on individual stocks. You not going to get to many chances when the big boys take hits. There is no if they will rebound but simply a matter of when.
That's what I am buying into, blue chip companies with their individual stocks.

3 weeks ago '15        #82
40 acres  OP
space
space
Props total: 10638 10 K  Slaps total: 1582 1 K
 KruptedWayz said
Are you investing in penny stocks???? Literally everyone needs TP, it's out at most stores. No sh*t you should invest in general, but spending $ on TP is common sense especially in a shortage,
I'm investing in individual stocks using robin hood. Most of the TP brands have been moving steadily upward since this shortage. But this is not the only thing I invest in I just threw this out here to say if you have the funds its the best time to catch these companies slipping. Shortages like Tp is just one of many ways to make money right now with the markets. Remember the old joke of behind every disaster is a rich old white guy lol.
 pnoi89 said
That's what I am buying into, blue chip companies with their individual stocks.
sh*t nevermind I was overthinking it and should have known what you meant. Most of the items on the shortage is blue-chip stocks. There is not much chance of a heavy loss after they rebound.

Last edited by 40 acres; 03-14-2020 at 10:38 PM..

3 weeks ago '18        #83
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
Props total: 27552 27 K  Slaps total: 2731 2 K
People investing we got a long way to go before we hit the bottom. No good news is coming. Monday is going to be a bloodbath.

3 weeks ago '05        #84
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
People investing we got a long way to go before we hit the bottom. No good news is coming. Monday is going to be a bloodbath.
Can't predict the market, so just going to continue dollar cost averaging

3 weeks ago '15        #85
Gullyman000 
space
space
space
Props total: 317 317  Slaps total: 55 55
 pnoi89 said
I'm bleeding man. Buuuuut, I've been buying into many of these Blue Chip's that have been hit hard (JNJ, KO, MO, etc.),, and also continuing to throw many at the S&P index funds like VOO. It's the usual game of investing, but I've been seeing great opportunities to continue moving my liquid funds into the market. I imagine you're doing the same?
I have not purchased anything new yet. I expect prices to dip even more in the incoming weeks. That's when I will pounce on them. I have stocks that I monitor for months before I buy. I let them sit in my yahoo finance and just sit back and watch. Right now I'm just continuing to strengthen my position in stocks I own already. I bought more PL which is a Lithium company in my town. Also FPI which is a REIT, that own Farmland in many states. I plan to buy more REITS like CIO which cater to healthcare facilities. The blue chip I'm waiting to go down more is Pepsi.

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '12        #86
AlBooBoo 
space
space
Props total: 86965 86 K  Slaps total: 14123 14 K
 titans7 said
Family Dollar, Dollar Tree and Dollar General have plenty of toilet paper but apparently people are too good for cheap paper even in a pandemic. Crazy how many single straight men are admitting to using baby wipes and having a bidet or connected bidet hose to clean themselves instead of toilet paper. I may just be old school and need to get with the times of new ways to clean but if anybody is really stressed about toilet paper they should consider cheap stuff. Brokegang people are more prepared for these times because we are used to eating bad food from dollar menus and cheap junk food and wiping with cheap toilet paper that just says toilet paper on the package.

Its weird how toilet paper can be rough and still like flake apart in your hands its like the toilet paper has dandruff. Broke people who hit the lotto probably cant wait to start using the softest toilet paper money can buy.
What’s wrong with using wet wipes and being a straight man? How the fk did you even come up with that connection?

Wet wipes are mandatory after taking a sht homie. The fk that gotta do with my s*xuality?

I make sure my a*s clean after I get up off the toilet brah. Fk all that other sht. Fk I look like not properly cleaning my a*s because a mf might think it’s “gay” or cuz you think it’s some “new school” sht Jesus Christ you lost
+2   

3 weeks ago '10        #87
ironhead  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17360 17 K  Slaps total: 1543 1 K
 Boo The Fool said
I still don’t understand it, why are people hoarding toilet paper? There’s so many different thing you can wipe your azz with, a pack of TP lasts me and my wife a good month this sh*t got me befuddled bruh I just don’t get it maybe I’m too old.
Thiiiiiiiiiiiis
I live dolo but usually buy bulk TP cuz the longer I dont have to remember to get some the less likely I am to forget when I run out
How many times MF expect to be sh*ttin in the next day, wk, month to warrant 100s of rolls of toilet paper

3 weeks ago '07        #88
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 27008 27 K  Slaps total: 2645 2 K
 realgunta said
i honestly think it was because of that video a few days ago where two women were in a grocery store f*ghting over a bale of toilet paper.

after that video went viral....i saw tons of videos online with people all over the World in various countries purchasing lots of toilet paper

most people are sheep and just follow what they see/hear. Especially if they saw it online.
This is 100% what it is. Dumb a*s sheep. After those vids, EVERYONE went to grab TP and paper towels.
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #89
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
Props total: 27552 27 K  Slaps total: 2731 2 K
 pnoi89 said
Can't predict the market, so just going to continue dollar cost averaging
Oh I can guarantee you we are going down the sh*tter.
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #90
Hungsolow 
space
space
space
Props total: 2657 2 K  Slaps total: 448 448
Fack a baby wipe
sh*t and shower

3 weeks ago '18        #91
niruggg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 38441 38 K  Slaps total: 4219 4 K
 Mitch931 said
I like how nobody acknowledged that idea of purchasing stock. And just went to toilet paper and wet wipes.

3 weeks ago '20        #92
BraziD 
space
space
Props total: 688 688  Slaps total: 199 199
 pnoi89 said
I just bought $50k worth of ETFs in my taxable account yesterday. I bought 30 shares of Boeing stock as well. Buying individual stocks is not something I usually do but I felt it was a good opportunity especially with the impending bailout
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #93
space
space
 BraziD said
I just bought $50k worth of ETFs in my taxable account yesterday. I bought 30 shares of Boeing stock as well. Buying individual stocks is not something I usually do but I felt it was a good opportunity especially with the impending bailout
Same here; also bought into Boeing recently and same with UTX. I'm continuing to bleed though, so my strategy has been to continually spread my spending via dollar cost averaging.
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #94
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
Props total: 7305 7 K  Slaps total: 1639 1 K
 KruptedWayz said
There’s no shortage. Just a bunch of mfs buying all the sh*t up once it hits the shelves. They are filling their orders just fine

3 weeks ago '20        #95
BraziD 
space
space
Props total: 688 688  Slaps total: 199 199
 pnoi89 said
Same here; also bought into Boeing recently and same with UTX. I'm continuing to bleed though, so my strategy has been to continually spread my spending via dollar cost averaging.
Do you just wait for every 5% drop to re-invest ?

3 weeks ago '05        #96
space
space
 BraziD said
Do you just wait for every 5% drop to re-invest ?
For me, I track a variety of stocks and ETF's. If the stock's stuck in the red, I throw a little money at it.

Typically, I've been buying a VOO share about once a day or every other day, while I've been conservative to no more than $500-1000 for individual stocks or other ETF's.

I quit throwing money at the cruiselines and individual airlines though. I may throw a little at the JETS ETF (ETF for the US airlines), but that's about it. It's highly risky on gambling, as who knows which will file from bankruptcy after this.

New replies show every 10 seconds
ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+35online now  16
So basically this guy is getting robbed by the hall of fame because of lying
120 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+145online now  14
Video inside This video produces the most consistent laugh of my life.
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  12
Video inside 50 Cent reacts to SlowBucks beating up Ashanti’s sister
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  6
Apr 3 - Trump - Admits disbanding Pandemic Unit because USA didn’t need them