Sep 4 - Obama favored to win. 75 % of Re-Election

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #181
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 686 686
So much for that "razor-tight, this race won't be called until Wednesday" race the media tried to create.
 11-06-2012, 10:27 PM         #182
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
landslide...... smmmmmmmmmmmrack
 5 years ago '05        #183
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
 INF4MOUS said:
at this ignorant a.ss n*gga
I mean obviously exit polls = final right...

Cause presidential elections never went a whole day of counting, and found out the votes swayed during recounts. Might wanna crack open ya US history books u discolored wrinkled hairy azzhole.
 5 years ago '11        #185
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,515 | Props total: 21323 21323

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #186
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 5 years ago '07        #187
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Andrefrbk said:
I mean obviously exit polls = final right...

Cause presidential elections never went a whole day of counting, and found out the votes swayed during recounts. Might wanna crack open ya US history books u discolored wrinkled hairy azzhole.
exit polls n*gga what the fu*k are you talking about
 5 years ago '04        #188
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,492 | Props total: 2728 2728
Fox is in denial

They re talking about recount rules
 5 years ago '04        #189
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11

Congrats Obama...Even though I don't fu*k with that dude, I'll applaud him for getting back in. Now we will see IF he can change things. And if he can't get it done, I don't wanna hear anyone giving this man excuses and blaming everyone else...
 5 years ago '05        #190
space
space
Hey you dumb fux wanna talk about stuff... Here lemmi THINK FOR YOU.

Its a fact that this presidential election has been a race war. Since day 1. Blacks saying they are gonna k!ll whites, whites saying they will k!ll blacks depending who takes office...
White persons, percent, 2011 (a) 78.1%
Black persons, percent definition and source info Black persons, percent, 2011 (a) 13.1%
American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent definition and source info American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent, 2011 (a) 1.2%
Asian persons, percent definition and source info Asian persons, percent, 2011 (a) 5.0%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander persons, percent definition and source info Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander persons, percent, 2011 (a) 0.2%
Persons reporting two or more races, percent definition and source info Persons reporting two or more races, percent, 2011 2.3%
Persons of Hispanic or Latino Origin, percent definition and source info Persons of Hispanic or Latino Origin, percent, 2011 (b) 16.7%
White persons not Hispanic, percent definition and source info White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2011
census government document... 2011 btw.

See this what i mean by you stupid fux failing to use basic neurological functions.

Stop jerking off, playing xbox, and actually take time out to look at your surroundings, see current events, see the trends, make opinions. Instead of just eating up what people tell you. Try making your own hypothesis for a change. And use statistics. Again exit polls DONT MEAN ANYTHING. U need to understand that. Lets see what happens in the morning. Im not a fan of obama's blood thirst, and poor economic policies. And im def not a fan of romney. So in my eyes either way we are fuked who wins i dont care anymore. Like 5% of the US populations can form trends, and stay on top of current events. Not enough. We are not the swiss.
 5 years ago '05        #191
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
exit polls n*gga what the fu*k are you talking about
Yeah im out... I dont wanna be in here.

Niccas are like

[pic - click to view]

Morning will be interesting...........
. I hope everyone the best of luck in the years to come. We were fuked either way.
 5 years ago '07        #192
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Andrefrbk said:
Hey you dumb fux wanna talk about stuff... Here lemmi THINK FOR YOU.

Its a fact that this presidential election has been a race war. Since day 1. Blacks saying they are gonna k!ll whites, whites saying they will k!ll blacks depending who takes office...

census government document... 2011 btw.

See this what i mean by you stupid fux failing to use basic neurological functions.

Stop jerking off, playing xbox, and actually take time out to look at your surroundings, see current events, see the trends, make opinions. Instead of just eating up what people tell you. Try making your own hypothesis for a change. And use statistics. Again exit polls DONT MEAN ANYTHING. U need to understand that. Lets see what happens in the morning. Im not a fan of obama's blood thirst, and poor economic policies. And im def not a fan of romney. So in my eyes either way we are fuked who wins i dont care anymore. Like 5% of the US populations can form trends, and stay on top of current events. Not enough. We are not the swiss.
these are not exit polls you stupid fu*k
 5 years ago '10        #193
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4512 4512
 INF4MOUS said:
and if mitt got elected youd be bi*ching about that

shut the fu*k up n*gga
nah I wouldnt and I knew he wasnt going to be elected
 5 years ago '08        #194
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
south park need to do that projection sh*t tomorrow. my n*gga wolf was cuttin n*ggas all the way the fu*k off
 5 years ago '05        #195
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
these are not exit polls you stupid fu*k
Yo your really fuking stupid bro...

Please tell me you are not this dumb?

How old are you? Have you not been around for the 00's elections... Like i said tomorrow morning around mid day or morning will be the official count. Many states are toss ups, its actually looking worse than the kerry/bush election. I wrote a fuking paper on it when i was in HS, and it was fuking pitiful.

In before the "Voting flaw, and error adjustments. And we have never seen electors change their votes AFTER the "HE WON"...

Several swing states, including Florida and Virginia, have yet to report results.

*Yawwnnn* yall n*ggas must be new to politics, and us government. I cut, slept through us government, and us history, in HS. Im sure 90% of the niccas here did the same, but didnt actually take the time to care after growing up.

Election year Faithless electors Notes
1796 1 Samuel Miles, an elector from Pennsylvania, was pledged to vote for Federalist presidential candidate John Adams, but voted for Democratic Republican candidate Thomas Jefferson. He cast his other presidential vote as pledged for Thomas Pinckney. (This election took place prior to the passage of the 12th Amendment, so there were not separate ballots for president and vice president.)
1800 — New York elector Anthony Lispenard demanded to be able to cast a secret ballot, rather than a public one as state law required, apparently because he wanted to cast both of his votes for Aaron Burr instead of one each for Burr and Thomas Jefferson. This demand was necessary to force Burr's election as President, since voting for Burr and someone else would have (in theory) simply created a deadlock in the electoral college and a run-off vote, which Jefferson would have likely won. However, Lispenard's demand was rejected by the state, and he voted as pledged, for Jefferson and Burr.[2] Ironically, errors in the Democratic-Republican voting strategy meant that Jefferson and Burr ended up tying 73-73 in the electoral college, meaning that Lispenard could have caused Burr to become President all along by simply not casting his second vote, or voting for someone who was not a candidate, although he had no way of knowing this would be the case when he voted.
1808 6 Six electors from New York were pledged to vote for Democratic Republican James Madison as President and George Clinton as Vice President. Instead, they voted for Clinton to be President, with three voting for Madison as Vice President and the other three voting for James Monroe to be Vice President.
1812 4 Three electors pledged to vote for Federalist vice presidential candidate Jared Ingersoll voted for Democratic Republican Elbridge Gerry. One Ohio elector did not vote.
1820 1 William Plumer pledged to vote for Democratic Republican candidate James Monroe, but he cast his vote for John Quincy Adams who was also a Democratic Republican, but was not a candidate in the 1820 election. Some historians contend that Plumer did not feel that the Electoral College should unanimously elect any President other than George Washington, but this claim is disputed. (Monroe lost another three votes because three electors died before casting ballots and were not replaced.)
1828 7 Seven (of nine) electors from Georgia refused to vote for vice presidential candidate John C. Calhoun. All seven cast their vice presidential votes for William Smith instead.
1832 32 Two National Republican Party electors from the state of Maryland refused to vote for presidential candidate Henry Clay and did not cast a vote for him or for his running mate. All 30 electors from Pennsylvania refused to support the Democratic vice presidential candidate Martin Van Buren, voting instead for William Wilkins.
1836 23 The Democratic Party nominated Richard Mentor Johnson of Kentucky as their vice presidential candidate. The 23 electors from Virginia refused to support Johnson with their votes because of the fact that he had previously lived with and fathered children with an African-American woman. As a result, although the Democratic presidential nominee Martin van Buren won a majority of electoral votes, no vice-presidential candidate won a majority. The decision was therefore made by the U.S. Senate. The Senate elected Johnson as the Vice President, including votes for Johnson by both of Virginia's senators.
1860 — In New Jersey, where a fusion ticket was attempted, a Democratic supporter of Douglas refused to issue fusion tickets that would have supported Breckinridge. As a result, only three Democratic electors were chosen (all supporters of Douglas), and the other four electors chosen were Republican supporters of Abraham Lincoln.[3]
1872 63 63 electors for Horace Greeley changed their votes after Greeley's death, which occurred before the electoral vote could be cast. Greeley's remaining three electors cast their presidential votes for Greeley and had their votes discounted by Congress.
1896 4 The Democratic Party and the People’s Party both ran William Jennings Bryan as their presidential candidate, but ran different candidates for Vice President. The Democratic Party nominated Arthur Sewall and the People’s Party nominated Thomas E. Watson. The People’s Party won 31 electoral votes but four of those electors voted with the Democratic ticket, supporting Bryan as President and Sewall as Vice President.
1948 1 Two Tennessee electors were on both the Democratic Party and the States' Rights Democratic Party slates. When the Democratic Party slate won, one of these electors voted for the Democratic nominees Harry Truman and Alben Barkley. The other, Preston Parks, cast his votes for States' Rights Democratic Party candidates Strom Thurmond and Fielding Wright, making him a faithless elector.
1956 1 Alabama Elector W. F. Turner, pledged for Democrats Adlai Stevenson and Estes Kefauver, cast his votes for Walter Burgwyn Jones and Herman Talmadge.
1960 1 Oklahoma Elector Henry D. Irwin, pledged for Republicans Richard Nixon and Henry Cabot Lodge, Jr., cast his presidential electoral vote for Democratic non-candidate Harry Flood Byrd and his vice presidential electoral vote for Republican Barry Goldwater. (Fourteen unpledged electors also voted for Byrd for president, but supported Strom Thurmond, then a Democrat, for vice president.)
1968 1 North Carolina Elector Lloyd W. Bailey, pledged for Republicans Richard Nixon and Spiro Agnew, cast his votes for American Independent Party candidates George Wallace and Curtis LeMay.
1972 1 Virginia Elector Roger MacBride, pledged for Republicans Richard Nixon and Spiro Agnew, cast his electoral votes for Libertarian candidates John Hospers and Theodora Nathan. MacBride's vote for Nathan was the first electoral vote cast for a woman in U.S. history. MacBride became the Libertarian candidate for President in the 1976 election.
1976 1 Washington Elector Mike Padden, pledged for Republicans Gerald Ford and Bob Dole, cast his presidential electoral vote for Ronald Reagan, who had challenged Ford for the Republican nomination. He cast his vice presidential vote, as pledged, for Dole.
1984 — In Illinois, the electors, pledged to Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush, conducted their vote in a secret ballot. When the electors voted for Vice President, one of the votes was for Geraldine Ferraro, the Democratic nominee. After several minutes of confusion, a second ballot was taken. Bush won unanimously in this ballot, and it was this ballot that was reported to Congress.
1988 1 West Virginia Elector Margaret Leach, pledged for Democrats Michael Dukakis and Lloyd Bentsen, instead cast her votes for the candidates in the reverse of their positions on the national ticket; her presidential vote went to Bentsen and her vice presidential vote to Dukakis.
2000 1 Washington, D.C. Elector Barbara Lett-Simmons, pledged for Democrats Al Gore and Joe Lieberman, cast no electoral votes as a protest of Washington D.C.'s lack of representation in Congress, which she described as the federal district's "colonial status".[4]
2004 1 A Minnesota elector, pledged for Democrats John Kerry and John Edwards, cast his or her presidential vote for John Ewards [sic],[5] rather than Kerry, presumably by accident.[6] (All of Minnesota's electors cast their vice presidential ballots for John Edwards.) Minnesota's electors cast secret ballots, so unless one of the electors claims responsibility, it is unlikely that the identity of the faithless elector will ever be known. As a result of this incident, Minnesota law was amended to provide for public balloting of the electors' votes and invalidation of a vote cast for someone other than the candidate to whom the elector is pledged.[7]
Never happened before.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 11-06-2012 at 10:56 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #196
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 thatruest said:
Nobody really wants to fix anything. They just want to bi*ch and moan and blame the other guy.
Wrong, Republicans have filibustered a record number of times, they are statistically one of the least productive congresses in history. Obama offered them sweethear deals that pissed his base off, and they still shut him down.
 5 years ago '05        #197
space
space
I cant wait to see the shiit storm tomorrow. I wonder whats gonna happen lol.
 5 years ago '07        #198
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 Andrefrbk said:
I cant wait to see the shiit storm tomorrow. I wonder whats gonna happen lol.
arent you the dude that was posting all that the world is gonna end stuff last year?
 5 years ago '11        #199
Trolling 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Epic Win for me
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy