Nintendo sh-ts on the Competition Again

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section games

2 weeks ago '12        #1
5269 page views
124 comments

OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 188452 188 K  Slaps total: 11040 11 K
Nintendo sh-ts on the Competition Again

Mario Party on Switch went over 16 million copies this week.

Look at how the top Switch Games are k*lling it, hell Mario Karts going to be at 50 million copies sold by this time next year.

visit this link https://www.nintendo.co.j .. are/index.html

We arguing over Sony vs Microsoft and Nintendos just chillin, printing money and laughing at us image
+48   

best
worst
124 comments

2 weeks ago '15        #2
Albazi1K95 
Props total: 3981 3 K  Slaps total: 446 446
But but console sales....
+25   

2 weeks ago '12        #3
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 188452 188 K  Slaps total: 11040 11 K
 Albazi1K95 said
But but console sales....
Don't forget the "They need to make a Switch Pro, its going to die if they don't give us an upgrade" bullsh*t

Imagine cutting a console short that has multiple titles poised to go over 30 million sold in the next year while your direct competition is celebrating games(MS/Sony) selling a third or even a 4th of that

The Nintendo Switch gone be here for another 2-3 years, Nintendo did just say it was 'Only half way through its life cycle'.

Mario Kart alone is generating more cash than a full series of games on the other consoles, everything else is just free money
+17   

2 weeks ago '11        #4
Gamemusic 
Props total: 8659 8 K  Slaps total: 680 680
Hearing the Switch is also on pace to have the most games with atleast 10 million sold of all time as well. Record will def be broken soon with those Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl numbers. Even though I own a PS4, I laugh at Sony fans trying to sh*t on Xbox fans like Nintendo not crushing them. Also can't use their favorite word "exclusive" against us either.
+16   

2 weeks ago '20        #5
Slymm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17497 17 K  Slaps total: 724 724
V1 switch FTW

+18   

2 weeks ago '13        #6
Thongsong19 
Props total: 57956 57 K  Slaps total: 1445 1 K
I was one of the 16.5 mill games been fun

+15   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 50447 50 K  Slaps total: 4186 4 K
Switch is just a fun time for the whole family
+42   

2 weeks ago '18        #8
BlaqThum 
Props total: 13480 13 K  Slaps total: 845 845
Wish they would put Roblox on switch… me and my daughter always playing on the phone…
+15   

2 weeks ago '15        #9
Truthseeker007 
Props total: 4337 4 K  Slaps total: 732 732
 Gamemusic said
Hearing the Switch is also on pace to have the most games with atleast 10 million sold of all time as well. Record will def be broken soon with those Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl numbers. Even though I own a PS4, I laugh at Sony fans trying to sh*t on Xbox fans like Nintendo not crushing them. Also can't use their favorite word "exclusive" against us either.
Classic case of saying "I own an playstation and xbox, which means I'm not a fan boy", without saying it. If it's not on xbox or Nintendo, that means its.....exclusive to playstation. The only place where pc sales matter for dual releases on playstation is Japan, which is already a pc and handheld centric market.

Nintendo is in a class of it own, they're competing with themselves. Nobody is making games to rival Mario cart or Smash bros, they rarely lower prices and the Switch isnt backwards compatible. I dont see any gamers that ever care to talk about nintendo games sales except Nintendo and....xbox fans, and yall n*ggas didnt like talking about sales until this holiday season.

I'm waiting for the day a Nintendo exclusive wows me like TLOU2 or God of war, but seeing as how they only make games for kids, I doubt that will ever happen...

+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #10
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 17136 17 K  Slaps total: 3787 3 K
 Truthseeker007 said
Classic case of saying "I own an playstation and xbox, which means I'm not a fan boy", without saying it. If it's not on xbox or Nintendo, that means its.....exclusive to playstation. The only place where pc sales matter for dual releases on playstation is Japan, which is already a pc and handheld centric market.

Nintendo is in a class of it own, they're competing with themselves. Nobody is making games to rival Mario cart or Smash bros, they rarely lower prices and the Switch isnt backwards compatible. I dont see any gamers that ever care to talk about nintendo games sales except Nintendo and....xbox fans, and yall n*ggas didnt like talking about sales until this holiday season.

I'm waiting for the day a Nintendo exclusive wows me like TLOU2 or God of war, but seeing as how they only make games for kids, I doubt that will ever happen...

Tlou2 was diarrhea

2 weeks ago '21        #11
Episode 
Props total: 3777 3 K  Slaps total: 550 550
 Truthseeker007 said

Super Mario Odyssey alone is one of the greatest games OF ALL TIME but go off I guess lmfao. One of the most dogsh*t takes I ever seen in the gaming section.
+11   

2 weeks ago '15        #12
Truthseeker007 
 ym7171yea said
Tlou2 was diarrhea

Uh huh....

This is a ps4 game, but the sad, crazy part is it will be years before Xbox or Nintendo get to this level, maybe never since they dont like investing in games without microtransactions and loot boxes.

2 weeks ago '04        #13
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7774 7 K  Slaps total: 3210 3 K
 Truthseeker007 said

nintendo prolly has more gaming years under its belt than all the major consoles combined, but usually nintendo is not mentioned, not cause xbox/psn scared. more like out of respect dont include the og in kiddie d*ck measuring console wars bs. as u said they in a league of their own!
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #14
 Truthseeker007 said
Uh huh....

This is a ps4 game, but the sad, crazy part is it will be years before Xbox or Nintendo get to this level, maybe never since they dont like investing in games without microtransactions and loot boxes.

2 weeks ago '19        #15
 Truthseeker007 said
Uh huh....

The writing in the tlou2 is terrible

Neil druckmann is a complete hack
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #16
WhoThaFuk 
Props total: 4793 4 K  Slaps total: 350 350
I'm enjoying Metroid Dread & Animal Crossing currently.
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #17
Truthseeker007 
 Episode said
Super Mario Odyssey alone is one of the greatest games OF ALL TIME but go off I guess lmfao. One of the most dogsh*t takes I ever seen in the gaming section.
To who? I grew up playing Sony consoles, so how could I consider it one of the best if I never have any interest in playing it? That's my opinion, we're all entitled to have one, but have to be open to accepting other perspectives. Games made for kids can never be considered the best to me. It literally looks like ever other Mario game I've seen, but just because I dont like doesn't mean it isnt great. In general casual kid games have a greater mass appeal to gamers than something with gore and dismemberment.

2 weeks ago '15        #18
Truthseeker007 
 cuzjuan said
nintendo prolly has more gaming years under its belt than all the major consoles combined, but usually nintendo is not mentioned, not cause xbox/psn scared. more like out of respect dont include the og in kiddie d*ck measuring console wars bs. as u said they in a league of their own!
Yeah I agree with that. They dont consider sony and Microsoft as competition. They've been doing it longer and more successful in different area besides consoles.
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #19
Infamous1 
Props total: 14937 14 K  Slaps total: 4134 4 K
Thats cool Nintendo is doing there thing but i cant even take them seriously these days
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #20
blackninja 
Props total: 23273 23 K  Slaps total: 2351 2 K
This is a DOPE thread!!!

I need to get Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. i play Mario Kart everyday on my iPad. I also need to get Metriod.

Last edited by blackninja; 11-24-2021 at 02:46 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #21
Episode 
Props total: 3777 3 K  Slaps total: 550 550
 Truthseeker007 said
To who? I grew up playing Sony consoles, so how could I consider it one of the best if I never have any interest in playing it? That's my opinion, we're all entitled to have one, but have to be open to accepting other perspectives. Games made for kids can never be considered the best to me. It literally looks like ever other Mario game I've seen, but just because I dont like doesn't mean it isnt great. In general casual kid games have a greater mass appeal to gamers than something with gore and dismemberment.
To who? It literally got universally panned and got perfect 10s across the board from virtually every single major video game publisher across the globe, lmao. That’s who. And for good reason. That “kid’s game” was more creative than 95% of the bullsh*t that comes out but if you have too much pride to play it because it’s a “kid’s game” then that’s on you.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #22
Alaskan 
Props total: 14567 14 K  Slaps total: 667 667

I bought this when it dropped and nostalgia played a huge part in that decision.
+10   

2 weeks ago '04        #23
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12554 12 K  Slaps total: 2871 2 K
i have more games on switch then any other system, its like a hobby for me at this point. and since i got that oled i cant put it down
+4   

2 weeks ago '21        #24
Busterdog 
Props total: 1776 1 K  Slaps total: 103 103
When No Mercy pops goes on sale hit me up.

2 weeks ago '11        #25
Gamemusic 
Props total: 8659 8 K  Slaps total: 680 680
 Truthseeker007 said

You're talking opinions, I'm talking facts. Also you better go back and look at the numbers Animal Crossing did last year alone. Nintendo fans didn't just start talking about sales this holiday season, you def on one. Just because Nintendo hasn't so-called wowed you doesn't mean anything. A bunch of people hate TLOU2.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-75online now  21
Image(s) inside Midget from Game of Thrones riding with his daughter on a scooter
42 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  20
Dec 7 - Kellogg to permanently replace striking workers as union rejects new c..
40 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+68online now  18
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
129 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+564online now  10
Article inside My Salary Journey > 40k to 400k in 10 years
381 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy