Google Stadia for $22

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+16  127
30 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
52 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

6 days ago '05        #1
1334 page views
31 comments

Tounw 
Props total: 1693 1 K  Slaps total: 156 156
Google Stadia for $22

Google Stadia Premiere Edition bundle

$22 $80 73% off
Stadia is Googleís cloud gaming service, which can be played on anything from a web browser, to a smartphone, to a TV through a Chromecast. It has an ever-growing library of games, including major AAA titles.

visit this link https://store.google.com/ .. ition?hl=en-US

I might have to scoop this
+6   

best
worst
31 comments

6 days ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86334 86 K  Slaps total: 30961 30 K
Absolutely worth it at that price. I’m mad I initially hated on this at first, this definitely gonna be the future of non VR gaming. Shoutouts to Google for moving the industry forward in a meaningful way as soon as they touched down

6 days ago '15        #3
PineappleOG 
Props total: 43660 43 K  Slaps total: 8357 8 K
They couldn’t pay me to take stadia
+9   

6 days ago '17        #4
Majestic 
Props total: 2045 2 K  Slaps total: 447 447
The concept is good but anything google they eff up,
I still have one Google stadia that I got for free from Google unopened
+3   

5 days ago '17        #5
Fortune  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 53030 53 K  Slaps total: 3955 3 K
Damn 22 is a good deal for the controller n Chromecast alone

but the problem with stadia is their games are too expensive, that and the latency.

laggy controls on too many games.

plus they can't compete with GeForce now n steam/epic sales

they need more sales. period.
+3   

5 days ago '17        #6
 Fortune said
Damn 22 is a good deal for the controller n Chromecast alone

but the problem with stadia is their games are too expensive, that and the latency.

laggy controls on too many games.

plus they can't compete with GeForce now n steam/epic sales

they need more sales. period.
No lie, I just been eating off the free monthly games, they be looking out like a MF

But i disagree with you on the latency, its actually the best compared to ps remote play and gamepass
+5   

5 days ago '11        #7
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 29710 29 K  Slaps total: 4347 4 K
 SPdaGOAT said
No lie, I just been eating off the free monthly games, they be looking out like a MF

But i disagree with you on the latency, its actually the best compared to ps remote play and gamepass
What kind of games are on it, though?

5 days ago '17        #8
Fortune  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 53030 53 K  Slaps total: 3955 3 K
 SPdaGOAT said

yea I can't lie fam, the stadia pro sh*t be bussin. I smashed Jedi fallen order cuz of that sh*t

but it could just be network sh*t with us on the latency

I got pretty fast in home internet n I got TMobile too. on either the controls get laggy, where the framerate seems like it has to catch up with my input. Don't happen when I use gfn or gamepass. so iono man.
+3   

5 days ago '17        #9
 BaseWhitaker said
What kind of games are on it, though?
They got a nice variety tbh. Im fu*king with this metroidvania called Grime, but they gave me control, hitman, ark, hitman 3, saints row 4 for frew and i missed on a few cause i signed up late. They also got rdr2, cyberpunk,far cry 6, resident evil. Id honestly say a lot of people would be straight if they only had stadia and had good connection
+1   

5 days ago '04        #10
Gold~Ringz 
Props total: 1856 1 K  Slaps total: 393 393
They were giving this sh*t away for free a few months ago , it was absolute trash.

I literally binned it.
+4   

5 days ago '08        #11
J_Clarity13 
Props total: 13046 13 K  Slaps total: 1796 1 K
Get stadia enhanced extension.

Few issues with stadia tho. There's no bitrate slider, so sometimes the image looks blurry as fu*k. Another is games look to be running on low settings. Depth of field is completely sh*t on most games.

They have to upgrade their hardware soon in order to compete.

They say everything looks better with the Chromecast.

I got a free Stadia premiere edition due to purchasing a $30 game which was Far Cry 6. Promotion going on right now. Purchase a game worth 29.99 or more and get a free Stadia premiere edition.

I'll update this thread once I get my hands on the premiere edition and I'll test it out for those interested.

Last edited by J_Clarity13; 11-23-2021 at 04:42 PM..
+3   

5 days ago '08        #12
J_Clarity13 
 Gold~Ringz said
They were giving this sh*t away for free a few months ago , it was absolute trash.

I literally binned it.
Honestly yes, it's trash. They have to upgrade their hardware asap.
+1   

5 days ago '12        #13
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6133 6 K  Slaps total: 1020 1 K
 Tounw said
Google Stadia Premiere Edition bundle

$22 $80 73% off
Stadia is Googleís cloud gaming service, which can be played on anything from a web browser, to a smartphone, to a TV through a Chromecast. It has an ever-growing library of games, including major AAA titles.

I might have to scoop this
waste of money don't do it. Stadia as a service is lost. It has no identity
+1   

5 days ago '04        #14
goke11429 
Props total: 337 337  Slaps total: 35 35
Got it for free and only used it twice
+2   

5 days ago '04        #15
Liquid-Science  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3851 3 K  Slaps total: 674 674
Xbox Gamepass/Cloud already fills the use of Stadia for me
+2   

5 days ago '21        #16
Leffzer 
Props total: 2 2  Slaps total: 3 3
Stadia is indeed the future of gaming .. you ll never catch me going back to console where I have to manage the storage , heavily update games every month, be limited to play only on tv..Stadia I turn on my controller and I play , no loading time no update , just gaming..
Eventually Stadia (the most complete cloud gaming service) will be the norm..

5 days ago '08        #17
J_Clarity13 
 Leffzer said
Stadia is indeed the future of gaming .. you ll never catch me going back to console where I have to manage the storage , heavily update games every month, be limited to play only on tv..Stadia I turn on my controller and I play , no loading time no update , just gaming..
Eventually Stadia (the most complete cloud gaming service) will be the norm..
Agreement, but point out their flaws as well.

5 days ago '04        #18
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7661 7 K  Slaps total: 3204 3 K
 SPdaGOAT said

agree. its been the best so far with latency, he either doesn't play or has crappy net...

but ever since the xbox update, its a toss up on who has the best latency...

some comments u make, p*ss me off a bit... like not knowing that this would be the future. only for the fact that you come off like u know everything.

i guess everyone has to see for themselves, but you can pull my posts from 2018/19 which i stated (u were in the thread) in the next 5 yrs, cloud gaming will be a VERY VIABLE means to play games... so much so that it will change gaming..

lots of yall hated, but i know not everybody is a visionary or has the insight (as i do). or at the very least may not have the type of internet needed to see the benefits of this...

but yall should believe when i make my predictions, as i said IMA VISIONARY, might seem self proclaimed, but i only say this because many have called me a visionary and have later come back to apologize for ridiculing my speculations.

ima all about tech, visuals, audio and specs... i keep abrea*t with innovations and ima kid of a computer geek and have had a pc/pc games in my household since the early 80's.

either way, i agree... stadia for the last couple of years has had the best cloud gaming, but as i also said every since xbox cloud gamings last 2 updates, xcloud is arguably the best as well... at this point from my surface evaluations stadia like 1a. and xcloud 1b. MS just keeps stepping up, and any competing platform should be very concerned with their focus, dedication and resources when it comes to gaming, they should be VERY VERY CONCERNED!

ponies should be concerned the MOST! and that's no hate, just str8 biz...

Last edited by cuzjuan; 11-23-2021 at 08:18 PM..
+2   

5 days ago '17        #19
 cuzjuan said
agree. its been the best so far with latency, he either doesn't play or has crappy net...

but ever since the xbox update, its a toss up on who has the best latency...

some comments u make, p*ss me off a bit... like not knowing that this would be the future. only for the fact that you come off like u know everything.

i guess everyone has to see for themselves, but you can pull my posts from 2018/19 which i stated (u were in the thread) in the next 5 yrs, cloud gaming will be a VERY VIABLE means to play games... so much so that it will change gaming..

lots of yall hated, but i know not everybody is a visionary or has the insight (as i do). or at the very least may not have the type of internet needed to see the benefits of this...

but yall should believe when i make my predictions, as i said IMA VISIONARY, might seem self proclaimed, but i only say this because many have called me a visionary and have later come back to apologize for ridiculing my speculations.

ima all about tech, visuals, audio and specs... i keep abrea*t with innovations and ima kid of a computer geek and have had a pc/pc games in my household since the early 80's.

either way, i agree... stadia for the last couple of years has had the best cloud gaming, but as i also said every since xbox cloud gamings last 2 updates, xcloud is arguably the best as well... at this point from my surface evaluations stadia like 1a. and xcloud 1b. MS just keeps stepping up, and any competing platform should be very concerned with their focus, dedication and resources when it comes to gaming, they should be VERY VERY CONCERNED!

ponies should be concerned the MOST! and that's no hate, just str8 biz...
Gotta give you your credit you definitely called it

5 days ago '14        #20
Birdland 
Props total: 4831 4 K  Slaps total: 521 521
If toppin learn how to box out he gone be stud

5 days ago '18        #21
timeoutx 
Props total: 3051 3 K  Slaps total: 274 274
 SPdaGOAT said
Absolutely worth it at that price. Iím mad I initially hated on this at first, this definitely gonna be the future of non VR gaming. Shoutouts to Google for moving the industry forward in a meaningful way as soon as they touched down
Iíve had Google Stadia for a year at this point. I love the technology. But, their gaming catalogue is weak compared to game pass for instance. I wanna buy an Xbox now.

Not saying itís bad, but they gotta step it up with the content.
+2   

5 days ago '12        #22
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 187489 187 K  Slaps total: 10998 10 K
I think Stadia is fire in theory, with terrible execution at times. If they ever get it together it'll be a real dope alternative.
+2   

5 days ago '05        #23
Tounw  OP
Props total: 1693 1 K  Slaps total: 156 156
 Birdland said
If toppin learn how to box out he gone be stud
what are you trying to say? Is English your first language?
+1   

5 days ago '04        #24
 timeoutx said
Iíve had Google Stadia for a year at this point. I love the technology. But, their gaming catalogue is weak compared to game pass for instance. I wanna buy an Xbox now.

Not saying itís bad, but they gotta step it up with the content.
oh yeah they definetly need to step it up, and if they had games at decent prices and raised their premium prices so that you could stream more games while they pay the publishers ala a gamepass model, google would become very dangerous in cloud gaming over night!!! OVER NIGHT!!!

am in the same boat as you but diff section (im in VIP already got a series X)
i paid 800$ from a scalper, and i can say... i dont regret buying at that price because the offering is worth it. no way in hell you can get these visuals and features from a PC at 800$ much less 499$. just buying a monitor that can take advantage of all the series x features would blow half the budget and thats not even the CPU or GPU, much less ram.

5 days ago '04        #25
 Tounw said
what are you trying to say? Is English your first language?
he tried to derail the thread, but that attempt flopped miserably
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+59online now  19
Video inside Detroit Security Guard Goes Viral For His Horrible Self Defense Trainin..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+107online now  18
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
127 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+77online now  8
Frank Mir almost dies in the ring
89 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy