topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+23  107
34 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
7 replies  @gear

most viewed right now
57 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 week ago '06        #1
2884 page views
131 comments

snaxxx 
Props total: 6425 6 K  Slaps total: 894 894
Halo > Vanguard > 2042

Title says it all man , out of all the FPS games that just dropped recently it goes

1) Halo
2) Vangaurd
3 BF 2042

I was really expecting BF to be number one cause of all the hype , but like good EA fashion they launch a game filled with bugs that is poorly optimized for PC. I don’t know how it’s running on last gen consoles but I’m
Sure it’s bad. Highly disappointed

Halo really came out the gates swinging with that early multiplayer release and delivered us a really fun game, 343 gave me that old thang back and I’m pleasantly surprised. Even though I think they can do a little more tweaking on pc with better optimization and give us a little more control over certain graphic settings, still fu*kin with it and it’s my number one pick.

And Cod gonna do what COD gonna do, so I can’t really complain at all. The gameplay feels really smooth and it’s just some hectic fun when I wanna switch it up.it also runs really well on PC

Last edited by snaxxx; 11-21-2021 at 09:42 AM..
+20   

best
worst
131 comments

1 week ago '11        #2
SainT sig  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 11103 11 K  Slaps total: 1989 1 K
Idk why but I have 0 desire to ever play any of these. I have a backlog of so many other games I’d play over these. Only shooter I enjoy now is Insurgency sandstorm.

That halo does looks sick tho, if I had the time to put in to get good I’d definitely be playing
+11   

1 week ago '08        #3
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37412 37 K  Slaps total: 2951 2 K
 dogfood2 said
Going outside, getting money, and living life > all that video game loser sh*t.

n*ggas 25 and up playing video games but don't have at least half a million in savings.
Lol, this makes no sense. Video games are a fun activity to people that has no bearing on how much money they have. Billionaires play video games.
+22   

1 week ago '05        #4
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 111074 111 K  Slaps total: 11914 11 K
 dogfood2 said
Going outside, getting money, and living life > all that video game loser sh*t.

n*ggas 25 and up playing video games but don't have at least half a million in savings.
Ah...I remember when trolling was fun
+19   

1 week ago '17        #5
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86335 86 K  Slaps total: 30961 30 K
Can’t lie, I haven’t played Halo since the first day. Vanguard and 2042 so much fu*king fun to me and the gunplay in both feels great. Halo is fun too but… toll well, this is still a beta and you feel it after a couple hours. Lotta sh*t is still barebones and a lot of stupid bugs stay popping up. And the maps aren’t that great yet.

1 week ago '06        #6
snaxxx  OP
 SPdaGOAT said
Canít lie, I havenít played Halo since the first day. Vanguard and 2042 so much fu*king fun to me and the gunplay in both feels great. Halo is fun too butÖ toll well, this is still a beta and you feel it after a couple hours. Lotta sh*t is still barebones and a lot of stupid bugs stay popping up. And the maps arenít that great yet.
The more I played Halo , the more I fu*ked with it. I was on the same tip as you when it dropped , wasnít really playing it as much.
+5   

1 week ago '05        #7
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 111074 111 K  Slaps total: 11914 11 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Canít lie, I havenít played Halo since the first day. Vanguard and 2042 so much fu*king fun to me and the gunplay in both feels great. Halo is fun too butÖ toll well, this is still a beta and you feel it after a couple hours. Lotta sh*t is still barebones and a lot of stupid bugs stay popping up. And the maps arenít that great yet.
Have you tried insurgency yet?
+1   

1 week ago '07        #8
KoolBreeze 
Props total: 10522 10 K  Slaps total: 624 624
played halo for the first time ever when this came out. the no upgrades and no classes threw me off at first but i been enjoying it a lot
+4   

1 week ago '17        #9
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86335 86 K  Slaps total: 30961 30 K
 kriskross00 said
Have you tried insurgency yet?
Naw been hearing to play that and hell let loose

1 week ago '18        #10
dogfood2 
Props total: 12478 12 K  Slaps total: 8881 8 K
 kriskross00 said
Ah...I remember when trolling was fun
Who the fu*k trolling? This real talk

1 week ago '12        #11
BrooklynSwag 
Props total: 10577 10 K  Slaps total: 2347 2 K
There’s like 4 wealthy n*ggas on this site and one helped me hit that 6 figure savings

On topic: Halo cut Apex out my daily thought process never going to touch vanguard even with it being free this weekend or some sh*t. Probably will play Battlefield at some point in the future
+6   

1 week ago '06        #12
snaxxx  OP
 BrooklynSwag said
Thereís like 4 wealthy n*ggas on this site and one helped me hit that 6 figure savings

On topic: Halo cut Apex out my daily thought process never going to touch vanguard even with it being free this weekend or some sh*t. Probably will play Battlefield at some point in the future
Thatís a big fact Ö. Iíve been on halo more than apex ever since
+2   

1 week ago '04        #13
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 31586 31 K  Slaps total: 3175 3 K
halo is best so far.
+11   

1 week ago '14        #14
Epitome 
Props total: 5664 5 K  Slaps total: 1411 1 K
 Kewop Decam said
Lol, this makes no sense. Video games are a fun activity to people that has no bearing on how much money they have. Billionaires play video games.
I seen many dumb comments on bx his is up there
+5   

1 week ago '18        #15
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43710 43 K  Slaps total: 6404 6 K
 KoolBreeze said
played halo for the first time ever when this came out. the no upgrades and no classes threw me off at first but i been enjoying it a lot
I bought the battlepass. It's like 9 bucks. U can upgrade with it. Im a probably cop HI. Multiplayer is worth full price. Campaign is just icing on the cake.

And just for context... I don't play Halo. Never really liked it, but this sh*t is just fun as fuk. Controls are tight. Modes are fun. sh*t is fun even if you ain't playing ranked. I did not expect that at all.

Last edited by Juliette DaBlok; 11-21-2021 at 11:28 AM..
+2   

1 week ago '06        #16
snaxxx  OP
 Juliette DaBlok said
I bought the battlepass. It's like 9 bucks. U can upgrade with it. Im a probably cop HI. Multiplayer is worth full price. Campaign is just icing on the cake.

And just for context... I don't play Halo. Never really liked it, but this sh*t is just fun as fuk. Controls are tight. Modes are fun. sh*t is fun even if you ain't playing ranked. I did not expect that at all.
Imma wait till they change the xp system for the battle pass. Heard you really gotta spend all day to level up that joint
+1   

1 week ago '18        #17
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 43048 43 K  Slaps total: 4186 4 K
I can’t get Halo load into a match. It just waits for other players forever.

I have no interest in vanguard or bf. Warzone new map will probably be my thing tho.

1 week ago '07        #18
KoolBreeze 
Props total: 10522 10 K  Slaps total: 624 624
 Juliette DaBlok said

the battlepass is just for cosmetic sh*t right? when i said upgrades i meant like weapon upgrades. unless im mistaken
+1   

1 week ago '04        #19
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7662 7 K  Slaps total: 3204 3 K
 snaxxx said
Title says it all man , out of all the FPS games that just dropped recently it goes

1) Halo
2) Vangaurd
3 BF 2042

I was really expecting BF to be number one cause of all the hype , but like good EA fashion they launch a game filled with bugs that is poorly optimized for PC. I donít know how itís running on last gen consoles but Iím
Sure itís bad. Highly disappointed

Halo really came out the gates swinging with that early multiplayer release and delivered us a really fun game, 343 gave me that old thang back and Iím pleasantly surprised. Even though I think they can do a little more tweaking on pc with better optimization and give us a little more control over certain graphic settings, still fu*kin with it and itís my number one pick.

And Cod gonna do what COD gonna do, so I canít really complain at all. The gameplay feels really smooth and itís just some hectic fun when I wanna switch it up.it also runs really well on PC
i agree 2042 beta was terrible when i played, cod always has server woes, but as u said cod vangaurd play smooth as fu*k.. tired of hitting a guy in his chest neck 3 times they hit me one time and im dead smh.,. im usually top k/d in most lobbies. might have to cop that vangaurd and forza pack

1 week ago '12        #20
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 187490 187 K  Slaps total: 10998 10 K
I agree, but I think Vanguard is a bit better than some are rating it. Halo and COD Both got my attention and I been backed away from MP FPS's. Vanguard is a bit boring at times, but when it shines it really shines and Halo is pretty damn good all around and has some of the best movement in a first person shooter since games like Quake 3 Arena and the OG Unreal Tournament.

I been a battlefield player since 1942 and it usually was my first choice for multiplayer shooters after games like Quake and UT slowed up...and well:
Refunded the console version.

I been double dipping on the console/pc versions of the game since they've been coming out for both platforms but the amount of bugs in this sh*t are crazy. I played like 10 straight matches of conquest where the invisibility bug was happening and hit the refund button. I kept it on PC though and I've uninstalled it until a few big patches happen, might check for it in the Spring.

Honorable Mention is Splitgate if you have a cool little group of friends...joint is really entertaining and hopefully it continues to grow into its own thing.
+4   

1 week ago '14        #21
Alpallday 
Props total: 5730 5 K  Slaps total: 1046 1 K
2042 is trash ��️. I'm glad I got the trial from my game pass

1 week ago '15        #22
edub911 
Props total: 7413 7 K  Slaps total: 1298 1 K
Vanguard is the same sh*t lol

1 week ago '04        #23
Liquid-Science  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3851 3 K  Slaps total: 674 674
I haven't liked the Call of Duty series since it started playing like old Counter-strike games...they were in their prime during the 360/ps3 era...I only enjoyed the MW remaster last gen

Couldn't ever get into Battlefield games...Felt like they just threw a bunch of sh*t into a big a*s map and it's complete chaos instead of controlled chaos where you got a shot to have fun

I haven't liked Halo since Halo 2 really...once COD hit its stride and had real guns and sh*t during the 360 era, I gave up on space shooters

all that being said, Halo Infinite feels like Halo 2 so I enjoy it...Not really good at it because I took like 15 years off from space shooters but It's pretty fun and got that old og xbox live nostalgia going for it
+2   

1 week ago '11        #24
sbrown1 
Props total: 5186 5 K  Slaps total: 1055 1 K
this is facts, im on pc and halo infinite is my first halo game... pretty fun
+4   

1 week ago '17        #25
HH080 
Props total: 4591 4 K  Slaps total: 320 320
Halo straight
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+110online now  29
Image(s) inside rottweiler/german shepard mix gotta be the coolest dog
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Coinbase scamming if you get too grown on them...
128 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+60online now  13
Video inside Detroit Security Guard Goes Viral For His Horrible Self Defense Trainin..
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+64online now  9
Welp Jemele Hill and Amanda Seales tag team diss Dave Chappelle
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy