best "date" game

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 weeks ago '21        #1
1022 page views
30 comments

Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10668 10 K  Slaps total: 2243 2 K
best "date" game

the best game for a date night on the couch with your boo is until dawn

i played this with a girl i was with and it was one of the best times we had together

you both can play together.. what the girl and i did was we shared in the sense that i played the main game and she played the parts where u talk to the therapist

this in my opinion is the best date game ever

it has a lot of things girls like such as relationships, flirting, and some slight scandalous behavior.. add suspense and u have the goat

pull the couch close to the tv and turn the lights off

my girl was grabbing my arm and screaming lol... its a long game so we would turn it off after a while and go eat or go out somewhere.. but after we would come back she kept asking me to turn it back on because she wanted to see what would happen next

until dawn is definitely underrated.. i would give it about a 9.5.. its a classic

play with your girl its a must cop and a fun time

+6   

best
worst
30 comments

3 weeks ago '17        #2
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 92463 92 K  Slaps total: 26440 26 K
Yea this game is dope!!

Graphics are incredible and the story is great

Good to play with others cuz u can agree or disagree on what choices to make.

It’s like watching a movie, playing a game, and seeing how eachother thinks/conversation at the same time
+6   

3 weeks ago '19        #3
GoldenboyScott 
Props total: 591 591  Slaps total: 80 80
My girl is currently into Last of us. Caught shorty playin while i was at work lol
+4   

3 weeks ago '21        #4
RagnarRogers225 
Props total: 9729 9 K  Slaps total: 2202 2 K
Do you need two controllers

3 weeks ago '09        #5
Zao 
Props total: 24040 24 K  Slaps total: 5691 5 K
My girl loves these type of games. Until Dawn, Detroit Become Human, the Walking Dead series. Any of them "story" games where you can pick different actions that cause a difference scene or change in story she's with it.

Ya'll know any other ones?
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #6
collegeboy58 
Props total: 21507 21 K  Slaps total: 1130 1 K
 Zao said
My girl loves these type of games. Until Dawn, Detroit Become Human, the Walking Dead series. Any of them "story" games where you can pick different actions that cause a difference scene or change in story she's with it.

Sounds like Heavy Rain…..game put me to sleep so I never bothered playing any similar game. A lot of people loved it tho
+3   

3 weeks ago '06        #7
V For Vendetta 
Props total: 14338 14 K  Slaps total: 1059 1 K
Until Dawn is great but make sure you check out one of the best couch co-op games we've had in awhile in It Takes Two. Everyone should play that game once in their lives.

3 weeks ago '21        #8
Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 10668 10 K  Slaps total: 2243 2 K
 RagnarRogers225 said
Do you need two controllers
no its a one player game

i just recommend u play the regular game.. and she play the parts with the therapist

at least thats how we did it, it was fun that way

its kinda fun seein what ur girl chooses also.. he might ask something like "are u more afraid of clowns, or spiders?"

its kinda like a break from the main game

3 weeks ago '05        #9
projectd06 
Props total: 33160 33 K  Slaps total: 7919 7 K
I cant deal with those slow games, gotta play them simple games with chicks, this one is fun but good luck when it gets complicated.

Although my sister in law playing CoD is beyond entertaining, she doesnt taking dying well.

3 weeks ago '05        #10
projectd06 
Props total: 33160 33 K  Slaps total: 7919 7 K
 V For Vendetta said
Until Dawn is great but make sure you check out one of the best couch co-op games we've had in awhile in It Takes Two. Everyone should play that game once in their lives.
That "It takes 2" seems like it would be a good one, think I seen a video on that last year. It's about a marriage isnt it? Or 2 people getting divorced or something?

3 weeks ago '17        #11
Lazy 
Props total: 27371 27 K  Slaps total: 3564 3 K
 Zao said

This is even better than Until Dawn and by the same developers

There’s co op too but not spit screen

Also avoid spoilers at all costs for this one because it goes alllll the way left two hours in
+3   

3 weeks ago '06        #12
V For Vendetta 
Props total: 14338 14 K  Slaps total: 1059 1 K
 projectd06 said
That "It takes 2" seems like it would be a good one, think I seen a video on that last year. It's about a marriage isnt it? Or 2 people getting divorced or something?
The story begins with two people in a troubled marriage. After their daughter makes a wish that her parents would stop f*ghting they're both transported into the bodies of dolls.

What comes next is some of the most imaginative 2-player gaming I've experienced. If you've seen any Pixar/Disney movie you can already tell where the plot is going but what stands out is the gameplay.

It's accessible to anybody and deserves to be played by all gamers.

3 weeks ago '09        #13
Zao 
 Lazy said

Also avoid spoilers at all costs for this one because it goes alllll the way left two hours in
Ty I'm actually gonna buy this tonight it looks good.

3 weeks ago '05        #14
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 111509 111 K  Slaps total: 11995 11 K
 Zao said
Ty I'm actually gonna buy this tonight it looks good.
There's one for Batman too...and gaurdians of the galaxy...that werewolf one was supposed to be really good too
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #15
boimannie2004 
Props total: 5545 5 K  Slaps total: 149 149
 Zao said

Basically all of the Telltale series games. Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Batman, Borderlands, The Wolf Among Us, etc. Think those are their biggest ones before they had those issues.
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #16
addth3sauce  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8192 8 K  Slaps total: 613 613
My wife gets down on 2k, mass effect, and any Mario game. It's beautiful......as is she. Life is good.
+2   

3 weeks ago '20        #17
Flyguy4k 
Props total: 56 56  Slaps total: 1 1
 Zao said

Beyond: two souls is a good one and also life is strange the first and third ones
+1   

3 weeks ago '20        #18
Flyguy4k 
Props total: 56 56  Slaps total: 1 1
They also have interactive movies for PS4 and I know Netflix has a few that's great for Date night. With some of those games/interactive movies you can tell what kind of person you're dealing with too
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #19
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 190618 190 K  Slaps total: 14100 14 K
My wife love scary games like this. We spent the weekend in bed and ran through this together.

This series will break your heart.
+4   

3 weeks ago '17        #20
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 190618 190 K  Slaps total: 14100 14 K
 Lazy said

My wife and I loved Little Hope. She loves the Dark Pictures Anthology series.
+3   

3 weeks ago '11        #21
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 70524 70 K  Slaps total: 8526 8 K
So far we have played,

It Takes Two - not finished
Until Dawn
A Way Out

3 weeks ago '09        #22
Zao 
My girl and I played house of ashes tonight it was dope. Got me interested in their other games
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #23
rapper4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 12425 12 K  Slaps total: 16617 16 K
 Dreamcast said
the best game for a date night on the couch with your boo is until dawn

i played this with a girl i was with and it was one of the best times we had together

you both can play together.. what the girl and i did was we shared in the sense that i played the main game and she played the parts where u talk to the therapist

this in my opinion is the best date game ever

it has a lot of things girls like such as relationships, flirting, and some slight scandalous behavior.. add suspense and u have the goat

pull the couch close to the tv and turn the lights off

my girl was grabbing my arm and screaming lol... its a long game so we would turn it off after a while and go eat or go out somewhere.. but after we would come back she kept asking me to turn it back on because she wanted to see what would happen next

until dawn is definitely underrated.. i would give it about a 9.5.. its a classic

play with your girl its a must cop and a fun time

damn girls must be really crazy then?

because i seen the death scenes to that game and that is the last game i would expect a dude to play with his girl.

that scared me for life. those death secenes. and game is extremely depressing and scary as fuk.

graphics are amazing thos and gameplay is so realistic and story is like watching a movie.

2 weeks ago '20        #24
 Naga Sadow said
My wife love scary games like this. We spent the weekend in bed and ran through this together.

This series will break your heart.
wow so females like scary and dark and gory sh*t. good thing i do not have a girlfriend.

i would never play that game. its scary as fuk. i watch the cutsecnes deaths and ending on youtube. it was so awsome far as the graphics and story.

looks like real life litterly.

but the game was depressing,sad, and scary as fu*k. seeing little children get mame,torcher and eaten and murder in such brutal ways.

dang you n*ggas are sick.

2 weeks ago '20        #25
after watching the death scenes and gory graphic content you could not pay me to play those games.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  19
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - Canada's first homegrown COVID-19 vaccine is plant based and s..
162 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-79online now  18
Image(s) inside Midget from Game of Thrones riding with his daughter on a scooter
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+69online now  18
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
130 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  7
Micah hyde and Jordan poyer not here here for reporters question post game
96 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy