Star Citizen

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 weeks ago '21        #1
1086 page views
27 comments

eminem4lyfedawg 
Props total: 1786 1 K  Slaps total: 1544 1 K
Star Citizen

Ayo was goochie, BX my ninjas and I'm back with another thread and question this time about that nibba game Star Citizen

Y'all ever heard of this sh*t? Some of my nibbas want me to start playing with them but iunno bruhs ninjas.

Who on BX heard of this sh*t and is it worth it?

best
worst
27 comments

4 weeks ago '16        #2
Quinn 
Props total: 9579 9 K  Slaps total: 2017 2 K
reading this thread gave me a headache

+17   

4 weeks ago '15        #3
RicanLurka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 14909 14 K  Slaps total: 4539 4 K
If this goes to VR with graphics close to this and their huge universe? It’s over. A lot of folks are be all over this!
+1   

4 weeks ago '21        #4
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 11208 11 K  Slaps total: 6193 6 K
Go read a dictionary.
+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #5
FCWGM 
Props total: 9133 9 K  Slaps total: 943 943
Slapped for typing like an idiot

From how you type I figure you run with a Malibu’s Most Wanted type crew
+6   

4 weeks ago '05        #6
WCIB 
Props total: 24397 24 K  Slaps total: 1319 1 K
@

+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #7
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 106711 106 K  Slaps total: 13380 13 K
Elite Dangerous is the game that Star Citizen wants to be.
+5   

3 weeks ago '21        #8
eminem4lyfedawg  OP
 Micheal C. Will said
Elite Dangerous is the game that Star Citizen wants to be.
Can you walk around the ships in Elite Dangerous tho my ninja?

3 weeks ago '05        #9
 eminem4lyfedawg said
Can you walk around the ships in Elite Dangerous tho my ninja?
That's your argument? Being able to walk around a ship

Not actual gameplay

+3   

3 weeks ago '21        #10
eminem4lyfedawg  OP
 Micheal C. Will said
That's your argument? Being able to walk around a ship

Not actual gameplay

I'm not arguing with you I'm just asking a question.

3 weeks ago '05        #11
 eminem4lyfedawg said
I'm not arguing with you I'm just asking a question.
You do understand the difference when someone says "that's your argument" versus someone saying you trying to argue right?

+2   

3 weeks ago '20        #12
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26152 26 K  Slaps total: 6637 6 K
from the username to the post, this thread doesn't disappoint even tho OP might genuinely be retarded

as far as start citizen goes, it's a scam and alot of PC peasants on here got scammed even tho I tried warning them
+5   

3 weeks ago '12        #13
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 188437 188 K  Slaps total: 11040 11 K
 Micheal C. Will said
You do understand the difference when someone says "that's your argument" versus someone saying you trying to argue right?

I don't think he was being combative Mike, judging from his responses in the thread I don't think he really knows much about either game lol, put the 40 cal away my G

And @ the game is pretty trash, just wait until the site announces it has a free flight/play weekend and download it and try.

Don't fall for the hype videos, its mostly a scam that people donate large sums of money to with hopes it one day improves, but it barely does.

I bought it for like $40 a few years ago, never spent a penny more, and i just install it once every like 6 months to see if its any better....Its usually not outside of a few new additions(With the millions of bugs ignored).

The documentaries on how its a scam are more interesting than playing the actual game...Its one by a guy who was a huge donor, and then went on to work on some of the game himself with the team, that blows it all open.
+2   

3 weeks ago '10        #14
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
Props total: 6304 6 K  Slaps total: 1904 1 K
1. That was the most retarded thing I've read today. Just wtf... Its like you were trying to sound ignorant.

2. That game is not a scam but it is scam-ish. It exists in a sudo-alpha state but the devs keep collecting money and buying mansions/boats while telling everyone that parts of the game will be out "soon." The campaign was supposed to be out YEARS ago. Anytime a large update comes its half of what they promised it would be the year before. Sometimes they will delay promised parts of the game.... and then immediately put up a new page with a $400+ virtual space ship that is nothing more than a concept picture.

I had about a thousand into it a few years ago but sold my account and went down to a $45 account. If the Squadron 42 campaign ever happens I'll play it. If it doesn't then I won't feel like I got screwed over.

Just stay away. Its not something anyone should bother with.
+1   

3 weeks ago '12        #15
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said
1. That was the most retarded thing I've read today. Just wtf... Its like you were trying to sound ignorant.

2. That game is not a scam but it is scam-ish. It exists in a sudo-alpha state but the devs keep collecting money and buying mansions/boats while telling everyone that parts of the game will be out "soon." The campaign was supposed to be out YEARS ago. Anytime a large update comes its half of what they promised it would be the year before. Sometimes they will delay promised parts of the game.... and then immediately put up a new page with a $400+ virtual space ship that is nothing more than a concept picture.

I had about a thousand into it a few years ago but sold my account and went down to a $45 account. If the Squadron 42 campaign ever happens I'll play it. If it doesn't then I won't feel like I got screwed over.

Just stay away. Its not something anyone should bother with.
The part where the lady(Chris) he had being the spokesperson for the game while telling folks that she had history in marketing and blah blah blah only to find out she was some L-Level Actress for terrible indie movies...was really just some chick Chris roberts had fell in love with and married?...Yeah that was definitely a finesse/scam

Shes now the Vice President of Marketing lol..they even fired the dude who used to do the updates/episodes and was good at it just so she could take that role and everyone hated her for it. This lady:

Last edited by OldBusiness; 11-14-2021 at 09:55 AM..
+3   

3 weeks ago '21        #16
eminem4lyfedawg  OP
Thanks for all the replies so far.

sh*t has definitely made me not hit that buy button.

Gonna wait for a few more years for this ish i guess my ninjas

3 weeks ago '17        #17
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 50446 50 K  Slaps total: 4186 4 K
I don't like your vernacular one bit
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #18
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 190613 190 K  Slaps total: 14098 14 K
A weh di ras yuh chat bout?

+2   

3 weeks ago '11        #19
tfc1193 
Props total: 6083 6 K  Slaps total: 1439 1 K
Game is officially a scam at this point
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #20
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 27070 27 K  Slaps total: 2289 2 K
 FCWGM said
Slapped for typing like an idiot

From how you type I figure you run with a Malibuís Most Wanted type crew
Stop heís just an idiot making racist posts to get attention.

3 weeks ago '05        #21
 OldBusiness;58428572[B said
]I don't think he was being combative Mike[/B], judging from his responses in the thread I don't think he really knows much about either game lol, put the 40 cal away my G

And @ the game is pretty trash, just wait until the site announces it has a free flight/play weekend and download it and try.

Don't fall for the hype videos, its mostly a scam that people donate large sums of money to with hopes it one day improves, but it barely does.

I bought it for like $40 a few years ago, never spent a penny more, and i just install it once every like 6 months to see if its any better....Its usually not outside of a few new additions(With the millions of bugs ignored).

The documentaries on how its a scam are more interesting than playing the actual game...Its one by a guy who was a huge donor, and then went on to work on some of the game himself with the team, that blows it all open.
Where did I say he was?

He was using walking around in a ship to make a case for Star Citizen, I thought it was hilarious

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 11-14-2021 at 05:54 PM..

3 weeks ago '05        #22
P-Hill 
Props total: 33419 33 K  Slaps total: 2175 2 K
OP

+3   

3 weeks ago '06        #23
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32183 32 K  Slaps total: 9210 9 K
 eminem4lyfedawg said
Ayo was goochie
as soon as i read this i knew you were new to BX

3 weeks ago '04        #24
kalico17  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 946 946  Slaps total: 94 94
this game is impressive as fu*k regardless lol

3 weeks ago '12        #25
 eminem4lyfedawg said
Thanks for all the replies so far.

sh*t has definitely made me not hit that buy button.

Gonna wait for a few more years for this ish i guess my ninjas
Just subscribe to the mailing list using an email you have setup for spam and check it once a month. They do free plays every few months or so where you can jump in for a weekend.

After about an hour of playing you'll have done pretty much everything possible since most of it is severely broken and really doesn't work anyway(Or crashes on you, or times out, or kicks you from the server, or kicks everyone youre running with, or locks you in your ship so you can't leave, or causes your ship not to spawn, or your ship flies 4000 million feet away from you lol)

I went and found where i uploaded some stuff to Neogaf.

Nobody is in my ship in this video once I hop out of it...Tell me why it spun around, flew around on the ground, then perfectly hit a hill and took off to deep space lol:

Something to note is I took this vid on my PC Running a 3090, 5950x, and 32gb of RAM. Notice the frame drops and im actually playing it on what would be comparable to medium settings lol.

And here are the NPC's glitching like they do 85% of the time you're playing it:

You really don't to spend money on this.

Watch this documentary series..dude was a big donor and then eventually even worked on the game. He blows it all apart pretty good and has receipts for everything:

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-73online now  14
Image(s) inside Midget from Game of Thrones riding with his daughter on a scooter
42 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+68online now  13
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
129 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+563online now  13
Article inside My Salary Journey > 40k to 400k in 10 years
381 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+25online now  9
Video inside Miniature MAC-10 & Tec-9