Yo how u handling this situation? U siding with landlord or tenants

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
25 comments @hiphop

section  x3   |  0 bx goons and 3 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '05        #226
rellish 
space
space
Props total: 4283 4 K  Slaps total: 713 713
He gotta suggest payment plans and or speak with his lawyer..... Thats about it

3 days ago '20        #227
Xiox 
space
space
Props total: 1951 1 K  Slaps total: 348 348
Imma side with the landlord , it's a pay to stay arrangement

3 days ago '08        #228
DAHNIC 
space
space
Props total: 2737 2 K  Slaps total: 387 387
 FukHowYouFeel said
A 32-unit is 100% a commercial property and look how fu*ked up this dude is still.

People gon people, man.

Besides Resi vs. Comm is how you classify the a*set on the owners end. Same laws apply for the tenants whether its a 2-unit resi duplex or a 32-unit apartment complex.
Kinda' but no...Residential properties are buildings that are used or are suitable to be used as a dwelling (protected by HUD guidelines) while Commercial properties are those that are used for businesses (not protected by HUD guidelines) an owner cannot classify anything that's PUDs Job? So a Commercial Building would need to be also zoned as a Co-op / Condo with a Governing Body (HOA) to fall under that definition. But, rules vary slightly from state to state. When an Investor says Commercial we are never referring to a Multi-Family, Apartment building, or Residential REIT's. We are referring to Retail, Office Space, Medical, Shopping Centers, Warehouses, etc ...Thus the reason we have those who become Commercial REALTORS or Residential REALTORS not many drive both lanes...ijs...

3 days ago '14        #229
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 25340 25 K  Slaps total: 5606 5 K
 DAHNIC said
Kinda' but no...Residential properties are buildings that are used or are suitable to be used as a dwelling (protected by HUD guidelines) while Commercial properties are those that are used for businesses (not protected by HUD guidelines) an owner cannot classify anything that's PUDs Job? So a Commercial Building would need to be also zoned as a Co-op / Condo with a Governing Body (HOA) to fall under that definition. But, rules vary slightly from state to state. When an Investor says Commercial we are never referring to a Multi-Family, Apartment building, or Residential REIT's. We are referring to Retail, Office Space, Medical, Shopping Centers, Warehouses, etc ...Thus the reason we have those who become Commercial REALTORS or Residential REALTORS not many drive both lanes...ijs...

I run/I’m a managing partner in a $280 million + real estate investment fund that operates in 8 states. I provided receipts on here multiple times. I’m aware of what’s what and stand by what I said. I’ve been in the industry for 12 years, fam. Ijs...

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 03-27-2020 at 08:46 PM..
+2   

3 days ago '08        #230
Imagin3 
space
space
Props total: 6343 6 K  Slaps total: 900 900
So when he clip them when late they better not trip

If u collectin from 32 and got none saved u an idiot too

3 days ago '08        #231
Imagin3 
space
space
Props total: 6343 6 K  Slaps total: 900 900
Also this why you get ahead of this and say youre deferring payment, waiting for them gave them the opp

2 days ago '08        #232
DAHNIC 
space
space
Props total: 2737 2 K  Slaps total: 387 387
 FukHowYouFeel said
I run/Im a managing partner in a $280 million + real estate investment fund that operates in 8 states. I provided receipts on here multiple times. Im aware of whats what and stand by what I said. Ive been in the industry for 12 years, fam. Ijs...
Hey, I wont Argue with you but, your definitions are 100% incorrect. I've worked with fortune 100 contributors in the Real Estate Lending Industry since 2000 RBC, Lehman Brothers, etc (20+yrs) and also Have worked directly as a CID'd HUD Contractor on many projects including the implementation of requirements documents, .gov UI's, and Lending Guidelines (So I know about this boring a*s sh*t)...

I live in Palm Beach bruh, this is the Oldest Money (mainly Real Estate and Hedge Fund $) In the Entire United States (8.12 mi and 33+ billionaires to be exact) including our Lustrous Commander and Chief (Thats my Prez)...Trust me I know the deal brother not arguing with you but, I do know the deal...ijs..

and Kudos on your Accolades brother I truly love and respect the diversity of the BX Community!!!
+1   

2 days ago '11        #233
tfc1193 
space
space
Props total: 4580 4 K  Slaps total: 715 715
 Tweezy12 said
I'd put that a*s out...I'd evict all of them....I'm not getting paid anyway...fu*k em...get out
Then you'd be out of a 32 tenant building who's bringing you in probably around 40-50k a month (not including taxes and expenses on the units)

2 days ago '14        #234
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 25340 25 K  Slaps total: 5606 5 K
 DAHNIC said
Hey, I wont Argue with you but, your definitions are 100% incorrect. I've worked with fortune 100 contributors in the Real Estate Lending Industry since 2000 RBC, Lehman Brothers, etc (20+yrs) and also Have worked directly as a CID'd HUD Contractor on many projects including the implementation of requirements documents, .gov UI's, and Lending Guidelines (So I know about this boring a*s sh*t)...

I live in Palm Beach bruh, this is the Oldest Money (mainly Real Estate and Hedge Fund $) In the Entire United States (8.12 mi and 33+ billionaires to be exact) including our Lustrous Commander and Chief (Thats my Prez)...Trust me I know the deal brother not arguing with you but, I do know the deal...ijs..

and Kudos on your Accolades brother I truly love and respect the diversity of the BX Community!!!

That’s what up. And yeah, there’s a lot of pretenders on here but a broken clock is still right twice a day. I know there’s some major earners on here like myself. Meant no disrespect, fam.

2 days ago '18        #235
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12849 12 K  Slaps total: 1096 1 K
Sounds like he's' fu*ked. A middle ground would be ideal but there is power in numbers and sounds like they aren't budging. If he was a POS landlord he has 0 chance. If they don't have the money to pay because they are out of work then is is what it is. Be respectful to your tenants under all circumstances, never know whats coming down the road.

Tweezy12 said
I'd put that a*s out...I'd evict all of them....I'm not getting paid anyway...fu*k em...get out
That's not gonna happen right now with this sh*t going on. No evictions are being enforced while we are in a pandemic.

2 days ago '18        #236
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12849 12 K  Slaps total: 1096 1 K
 DaddyHipo said
LOL. that landlord is retarded if he's going to twitter for advise. I have a small property, and thought about this also.

1) Rent is still due!!
2) You can't evict if the city put in place any sanctions.
3) BANKS are offering property owners 90 day grievance on mortgages/properties (at least in Cali/OC)
4) If he can't interpret the bills/laws - contact a lawyer.

He should have his money saved up to help cover at least 3-6 months and service his leases'.
That's a reddit sub that just so happen to be screen shotted and posted on twitter. Many useful reddit sections that useful for whatever you can think of.

2 days ago '20        #237
Tweezy12 
space
space
Props total: 1785 1 K  Slaps total: 360 360
 tfc1193 said
Then you'd be out of a 32 tenant building who's bringing you in probably around 40-50k a month (not including taxes and expenses on the units)

They gone think he a bi*ch....they gone try him every chance they get now....

Put they a*s out
+3   

5 hrs ago '14        #238
Qoner 
space
space
Props total: 1903 1 K  Slaps total: 234 234
 AnuthaOne said
if his insurance is paid up

warn em

with a threatening tone

if they dont pay up by the week after the fixed date of half way thru april
you burn the fu*king place to the ground

drug addicts will set this type of fire for 500 dollars or less I had a crack head who would do it for 75 dollars molotov'd a car in front of my eyes

if an acceptable percentage of the tenants pay, you have goons go let the ones that havent paid know what is gonna happen

that the only reason the building hasnt gotten torched yet is cause your neighbors paid up, but if you think youre gonna stay here without paying up it could get HOT. sacrifice individual apartments to chase away the ones who dont wanna pay. believe me word will spread fast enough and the other ones who didnt pay will abandon the place nobody wants to wake yup to a molotov c*cktail thru the living room window

obviously it wont be the landlord saying this to the tenants, but a paid goon who stays anonymous

59 min ago '17        #239
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
space
Props total: 49534 49 K  Slaps total: 12664 12 K
Don't you need 1st and last months rent plus a security deposit before moving in?

So just tell them you will use their last months rent to cover April.

And evictions will start in may if they still dont pay.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Mar 29 - Not wearing masks to protect against coronavirus is a big mi..
97 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  20
Article inside 'Tiger King' Producers Respond to Carole Baskin Criticism: 'She wasn'..
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Gucci New artist "Ola Runt" Disses Big Bank DTE saying they ran him out..
233 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-26online now  9
Mar 29 - New York City Health Commissioner contonavirus deaths to be an averag..
136 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy