How To Make Millions In A Recession

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x3   |  1 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '16        #101
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 5260 5 K  Slaps total: 3783 3 K
 qutaboi225 said
Play is STILL a good buy. Also

What is the stock symbol for this?
+1   

4 days ago '16        #102
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 5260 5 K  Slaps total: 3783 3 K
 niruggg said
robin hood sucks thats it
Why?

4 days ago '18        #103
niruggg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 37691 37 K  Slaps total: 4142 4 K
 Itsjustmefools said
Why?
you got a choice in banks are you gonna choose Chase or TCF National Bank?

robin hoods site crashed when the market got volatile people couldn't buy or sell when they needed to the most I on the other hand

was on etrade

2 days ago '18        #104
Sick Flair 
space
space
Props total: 5642 5 K  Slaps total: 458 458
 Txheat said
You want to make some real quick money on oil then look at DWT and UWT. Iíve made plenty of good money from those two but you have to play them smart.
Damn that UWT play could be major.
+2   

2 days ago '18        #105
Txheat 
space
space
space
Props total: 18009 18 K  Slaps total: 1728 1 K
 Sick Flair said
Damn that UWT play could be major.
Iím telling you. Keep in mind that they have contracts that expire every 30 days or something like that so itíll fu*k up your numbers. You just have to sell and rebuy after the contract is renewed.

1 day ago '18        #106
dinono10 
space
space
space
Props total: 1933 1 K  Slaps total: 75 75
Brahs... Since most of us are on lock down. What work can we do working fro home to get some xtra bread?

I know some websites pay for people to do questionnaires or complete tasks for them. Anyone in here done any of these?

1 day ago '06        #107
chrisf249 
space
space
Props total: 828 828  Slaps total: 109 109
 Txheat said
Iím telling you. Keep in mind that they have contracts that expire every 30 days or something like that so itíll fu*k up your numbers. You just have to sell and rebuy after the contract is renewed.
When will be a good time to buy?

Also how you feel about CCl and TOPS. Made some coins with TOPS. Iím thinking about selling and buying again on the dip

1 day ago '18        #108
Txheat 
space
space
space
Props total: 18009 18 K  Slaps total: 1728 1 K
 chrisf249 said
When will be a good time to buy?

Also how you feel about CCl and TOPS. Made some coins with TOPS. Iím thinking about selling and buying again on the dip
I havenít kept up with it recently and I wouldnít want to be liable if you were to lose any money in the market.

Watch the news on the Saudiís and Russians and just trust your gut instinct. All Iím going to say is itís bound to go back up but who knows when.

1 day ago '19        #109
Kenyon Rose 
space
space
Props total: 68 68  Slaps total: 3 3
Don't watch YouTube videos to get rich off stocks.

Put your money where your mouth is and pay a financial advisor or someone else with proven success to invest for you and teach you at once.

Same way you would pay a plug to get you in the game on the streets you're better off finding a proven trustworthy source and tossing them some racks than watching YouTube videos with no feedback or incentive on the "teachers" end.

1 day ago '11        #110
QuietPack 
space
space
space
Props total: 1471 1 K  Slaps total: 236 236
Recently started trading, started with 2200 last week down to 1500 , this week. Took a huge L on CCL , I saw all these damn cruise ships parked and somehow the stock shot up last week. I had a couple put options at like 10$. I'm new at this and it's hard to predict anything honestly.

1 day ago '06        #111
chrisf249 
space
space
Props total: 828 828  Slaps total: 109 109
 QuietPack said
Recently started trading, started with 2200 last week down to 1500 , this week. Took a huge L on CCL , I saw all these damn cruise ships parked and somehow the stock shot up last week. I had a couple put options at like 10$. I'm new at this and it's hard to predict anything honestly.
Yea, I put like 300 on ccl. I made some bread but I should of sold on Thursday
+1   

21 hrs ago '15        #112
Jasper87 
space
space
space
Props total: 57 57  Slaps total: 0 0
 chrisf249 said
Yea, I put like 300 on ccl. I made some bread but I should of sold on Thursday
If the cruises arnt up and running by the summer time, best believe itís dropping down below 5 dollars.

I bought Groupon shares when they were .50.
+1   

21 hrs ago '11        #113
QuietPack 
space
space
space
 Jasper87 said
If the cruises arnt up and running by the summer time, best believe itís dropping down below 5 dollars.

I bought Groupon shares when they were .50.
Honestly would it be worth buying into them? It would be a gamble they ain't getting bailed out and all 3 looking bad in there accounting ,rcl,CCL .nclh

20 hrs ago '15        #114
Jasper87 
space
space
space
Props total: 57 57  Slaps total: 0 0
 QuietPack said
Honestly would it be worth buying into them? It would be a gamble they ain't getting bailed out and all 3 looking bad in there accounting ,rcl,CCL .nclh
Imo yes as there will always be cruise ships. Maybe one might buy out the other like T-Mobile did with sprint. RCCL was hit heard in 2008. But who knows honestly how the future will unravel.
+1   

20 hrs ago '14        #115
osamatwinllamas 
space
space
Props total: 463 463  Slaps total: 117 117
 TheNetworkBlast said
yeah i think litecoin is definitely at a discount. i honestly don't see it dropping down to the teens, but if it does..im making it fu*king rain at coinbase
New to investing here, where and how do i get into krypto for ex what platform can i open to start buying. Im in canada btw. I would like to have some kyrpto holdings to sit on.

Thanks in advance

17 hrs ago '11        #116
QuietPack 
space
space
space
 osamatwinllamas said
New to investing here, where and how do i get into krypto for ex what platform can i open to start buying. Im in canada btw. I would like to have some kyrpto holdings to sit on.

Thanks in advance
I would use Robinhood. I'm a noob and it's very user friendly. Also if u make an account off someone else's referral u each get a stock. I got like a $8 stock when I signed up.

You now have a claim to a stock like Apple, Ford, or Facebook. In order to keep this claim to your stock, sign up and join Robinhood using my link. https://join.robinhood.com/williaa2067
+1   

17 hrs ago '11        #117
QuietPack 
space
space
space
 Jasper87 said
Imo yes as there will always be cruise ships. Maybe one might buy out the other like T-Mobile did with sprint. RCCL was hit heard in 2008. But who knows honestly how the future will unravel.
Out of the 3, I was thinking nclh but they don't pay dividends . Neither will the others soon

13 hrs ago '14        #118
osamatwinllamas 
space
space
Props total: 463 463  Slaps total: 117 117
 QuietPack said
I would use Robinhood. I'm a noob and it's very user friendly. Also if u make an account off someone else's referral u each get a stock. I got like a $8 stock when I signed up.

You now have a claim to a stock like Apple, Ford, or Facebook. In order to keep this claim to your stock, sign up and join Robinhood using my link. https://join.robinhood.com/williaa2067
Respect fam, do you know if robinhood works in canada?, I've heard alot about it but mainly from murica peeps. Ik we got quest trade up here thats kinda the same thing
+1   

11 hrs ago '11        #119
QuietPack 
space
space
space
 osamatwinllamas said
Respect fam, do you know if robinhood works in canada?, I've heard alot about it but mainly from murica peeps. Ik we got quest trade up here thats kinda the same thing
not sure im using from USA

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside Mar 29 - Not wearing masks to protect against coronavirus is a Ďbig mi..
97 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Gucci New artist "Ola Runt" Disses Big Bank DTE saying they ran him out..
230 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside 'Tiger King' Producers Respond to Carole Baskin Criticism: 'She wasn'..
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-25online now  6
Mar 29 - New York City Health Commissioner contonavirus deaths to be an averag..
135 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy