TESLA TRACK MODE V2 UPDATE for model 3

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

3 weeks ago '09        #1
921 page views
8 comments

medsax 
space
space
space
Props total: 36 36  Slaps total: 6 6
TESLA TRACK MODE V2 UPDATE for model 3

Pretty cool that they can do the OTA updates, this car is so much better than when it came out 2 years ago image
+5   

best
worst
8 comments

3 weeks ago '09        #2
medsax  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 36 36  Slaps total: 6 6
Only the performance model

Last edited by medsax; 03-17-2020 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: Spelling mistake in title thread

2 weeks ago '04        #3
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 7181 7 K  Slaps total: 1735 1 K
not a fan of tesla but i have to admit that the idea of software upgrading a car alongside some hardware too from the manufacturer as opposed to purchasing an m3 after a month with a regular 325 lol itself is brainspload for me
+1   

4 days ago '19        #4
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 2935 2 K  Slaps total: 428 428
No cap, looks fun and exciting but how much fun can you have before having to head home or to the nearest charger. Like one burnout to many could have you in a really bad spot. No doubt Tesla could put chargers at tracks, but driving that hard has to hit battery performance, electric race cars will be the sh*t sh*t when Pit crews can swap the battery out within a minute or two

2 days ago '04        #5
egotistical 
space
space
space
Props total: 2120 2 K  Slaps total: 111 111
Copped a Tesla Model 3 a year ago... best investment hands down... the drive, speed, comfort, internet, no gas, no maintenance has been soooo dope!!!

The upgrade have been extremely dope as well. Like every few months, you get some many tweaks in software.
+1   

2 days ago '04        #6
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
Props total: 1388 1 K  Slaps total: 273 273
 016z said
No cap, looks fun and exciting but how much fun can you have before having to head home or to the nearest charger. Like one burnout to many could have you in a really bad spot. No doubt Tesla could put chargers at tracks, but driving that hard has to hit battery performance, electric race cars will be the sh*t sh*t when Pit crews can swap the battery out within a minute or two
LOL bro, you clearly havent been in one or drove it. These things have a 300mile range. You can go burnout for a fu*king hour and be fine

2 days ago '19        #7
016z 
space
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said
LOL bro, you clearly havent been in one or drove it. These things have a 300mile range. You can go burnout for a fu*king hour and be fine
For racing itís not gonna do 300 miles dude, thatís not how it works. And after a day at the track you still gotta drive home. You clearly havenít done any type of serious driving

2 days ago '04        #8
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
Props total: 1388 1 K  Slaps total: 273 273
 016z said
For racing itís not gonna do 300 miles dude, thatís not how it works. And after a day at the track you still gotta drive home. You clearly havenít done any type of serious driving
We have an actual track 20 minutes from my house here in phx that you can take your car. Taken my car there plenty of times.

Itís not like you can only do two laps and u have to go home. If youíre spending hours there, then hit up a supercharger

19 hrs ago '19        #9
016z 
space
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said
We have an actual track 20 minutes from my house here in phx that you can take your car. Taken my car there plenty of times.

Itís not like you can only do two laps and u have to go home. If youíre spending hours there, then hit up a supercharger
You living 20min away from the track is cool, but not everybody. Are there super chargers around every track. My point is you canít have a full day at the track, not saying the cars arenít awesome but...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside Mar 29 - Not wearing masks to protect against coronavirus is a Ďbig mi..
97 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Gucci New artist "Ola Runt" Disses Big Bank DTE saying they ran him out..
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Article inside 'Tiger King' Producers Respond to Carole Baskin Criticism: 'She wasn'..
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+42online now  8
Video inside 420🥦Great Drought of 2020🥦 Start Making World Class Tre..
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy